It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
way to go Oliver Stone. The holocaust is pretty funny when you look at it with the foreknowledge that some of it might, just might be war time propaganda. Like lamps and soap made out of the skin of prisoners. some of the claims are so outrageous that official holocaust doctrine no longer even believes it to be true. Watch David Cole's video on the holocaust, the gas chamber door locks from the inside, and has a glass window in it. The death camp has a swimming pool in it. Some of these things could be explained away, but the majority of the holocaust can also be explained away. Like, what makes more sense: you go to a death camp, to get gassed, but before that happens, you get a hair cut. Why? Or, does it make more sense to know that you are going to a prison camp, and you are getting a hair cut to prevent the spread of diseases.

some people will never open their eyes to the holocaust because they will assume that you either believe in 100 percent or you are a 'denier' and so just as some people won't look into 9/11 because its the realm of 'conspiracy theory' so in a similar way the cover of the holocaust is that it is 'nazi' so no one will dare question it because they might be called a nazi. pathetic sheep mentality.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Why are there so many LARGE discrepencies in the numbers?

What large discrepancies?
Different populations grow differently.
Example:
Palestinians 1947 - 1.3 millions.
Palestinians 2001 - 8.8 million.
This is like 266 percent increase in 54 years.
P.S
Jewish population of Poland in 1945 were about 200000. Not 3 millions. This is the point, actually.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

What's the discrepancy?

There seems to be a meme within certain zionist authorities to point out that "6 million jews are gone".

I actually remember this from a thread long before I was a member when I was still lurking. The holocaust isn't the only time that there were claims that 6 million jews died.

I wish I could remember what specific event it was this time, but it took place in the 1910's and it was a newspaper article. That's the most I can remember but the thread may still be around. All I know about the reasoning behind this 6 million thing is that it is related to the prophecies related to zionism and that it would take the loss of 6 million jews to bring back the state of Israel, or something to that regard.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

No. Because the bible quote so commonly spoken about in Ezekiel makes no mention of 6 million needing to die in the resurrection of Israel. Total BS. But there's been tons of time Jews were killed in Europe. I don't think you could go by a century without a round up and killing of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Edit because I read wrong, sorry!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

What's the discrepancy?

There seems to be a meme within certain zionist authorities to point out that "6 million jews are gone".

I actually remember this from a thread long before I was a member when I was still lurking. The holocaust isn't the only time that there were claims that 6 million jews died.

I wish I could remember what specific event it was this time, but it took place in the 1910's and it was a newspaper article. That's the most I can remember but the thread may still be around. All I know about the reasoning behind this 6 million thing is that it is related to the prophecies related to zionism and that it would take the loss of 6 million jews to bring back the state of Israel, or something to that regard.

You are referring to the 1919 Jewish holocaust that didn't exactly catch on to mainstream.

windowintopalestine.blogspot.com...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Way to go. And I'm sure you have all biased websites to source it too. Clap clap clap.

Do tell. Why would anybody lie about it when they wanted the Jews dead? Yes, even noble England rejected the boat loads of them. Germany tried to get them out without killing them.

Europeans hated Jews. It's just that simple. And with a history of killing pretty much anybody en mass, ranging from some 35+ million native Americans to God knows how many million Africans.

Yea sure they had diseases, But why were they in those camps to begin with? Really? They wanted to take care of them? Do tell. How do you rectify the hatred so as to isolate them from the population but to love them and take care of their health? And no. This had nothing to do with diseases already in the city. Because quarantine procedures did absolutely nothing until proper understanding of them post-war.

The Europeans hated Jews, just like they hated every other group, including some of their own. They killed purposely 6 million Jews, just like the killed Jews going back to the Roman Empire. Just like the killed 35+ million Native Americans. Just like they killed all those Chinese and Africans.

It's funny. No one ever goes and starts massive investigations of those holocausts. OH RIGHT! because the Jews weren't involved.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Did the jews, which prior to world war 2, estimated their population in Europe at 4 million (same history book), head to Germany during the war?

Ehhh, you read wrong history books.
Jews in Poland - 3.3 million.
in Germany - 522000
in France - 350000
in Hungary - 800000
in Romania - 600000
in Holland - 140000
in Czechoslovakia- 350000
in USSR - 4000000
and this is not all. Naturally some people are counted several times because of refugees and shifting of territories between countries (my guess several hundred thousand in Hungary/Romania/German Jews and maybe even up to million in USSR/Poland) but still your "4 million" total Jewish European population figure is pretty false, don't you think?
Hope you change your book.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Jewish population of Poland in 1945 were about 200000. Not 3 millions. This is the point, actually.

The numbers have changed from one of your posts to another...still think there is no discrepencies?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

This is the article. Please show me where it says that 6 million Jews died. And as for the number - 6 million Jews lived in Eastern Europe at the time.
Enjoy.
fliiby.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Same reason we changed the number of illegal aliens in America. We have gotten better at numbering and polling and data finding.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Or, people have realized the gains of propaganda.

Edit to add second line

[edit on 26-7-2010 by peck420]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Way to go. And I'm sure you have all biased websites to source it too. Clap clap clap.

Do tell. Why would anybody lie about it when they wanted the Jews dead? Yes, even noble England rejected the boat loads of them. Germany tried to get them out without killing them.

Europeans hated Jews. It's just that simple. And with a history of killing pretty much anybody en mass, ranging from some 35+ million native Americans to God knows how many million Africans.

Yea sure they had diseases, But why were they in those camps to begin with? Really? They wanted to take care of them? Do tell. How do you rectify the hatred so as to isolate them from the population but to love them and take care of their health? And no. This had nothing to do with diseases already in the city. Because quarantine procedures did absolutely nothing until proper understanding of them post-war.

The Europeans hated Jews, just like they hated every other group, including some of their own. They killed purposely 6 million Jews, just like the killed Jews going back to the Roman Empire. Just like the killed 35+ million Native Americans. Just like they killed all those Chinese and Africans.

It's funny. No one ever goes and starts massive investigations of those holocausts. OH RIGHT! because the Jews weren't involved.

well, all I need to say is that according to mainstream history, the Germans hated Jews, not Europeans, thus, you are a holocaust denier, by their accounts, because you are denying Germany's role, by claiming it was Europe, even though Britain was against Germany (the "good" guys).

my sources? www.holocaustdenialvideos.com although I'm sure you probably won't watch them and instead will just go on make believing that I'm part of some sort of neo-nazi clique (go on, I dare you to watch lol).

why were they in camps to begin with? Because there was a war going on, that's why. they were prisoners of war. Some were undoubtedly Jews, but the basic fact was that more people died in the world wars then in the concentration camps (50-70 million soldiers as opposed to 6 million Jews, which is an inflated number when you look at the evidence).

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I do not get - are you simply trolling? Because it really looks like that.
Just in case that you are serious:
WW2 started in 1939. It ended in 1945. Population of Jews in Poland in 1939 (meaning before ww2, that also started in 1939 but later)
3.3 million.
In 1945 (this is after ww2 ended) there were only about 200000 Jews in Poland because there was a Holocaust and lots of them were killed because they were Jews and had to wear yellow stars and were crowded in ghettos and sent to concentration camps for just being Jews. I cannot explain it more clearly. If you still find discrepancy with 1906/1939/1945/2010 or whatever - ask Oliver Stone please.
He wore Hitler's shoes so he must have more knowledge.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don't for a minute go so totally the other way as to forget the actual atrocities that were committed during this war and in these camps. My grandmother, aunt, and mother, none of them any of the stereotypical target groups, starved for a year in three different concentration camps and were separated from my grandfather for what turned out to be 10 years. My aunt and mother played on a pile of dead bodies when word came that the liberators were approaching and the nazis fled in mid-killing.

They did execute people...but all people, of all religions and all nationalities and beliefs. Entire villages were rounded up and sent to camps. Millions upon millions lost their homes. My own family lost their farm and the ruby mine on it. It was not a horror perpetrated on one religion. That is a flat out lie.

That the Jews cast aside their nationalities and separated themselves out (Russians, Germans, Austrians, Ukrainians, Poles, and Jews of many, many other nationalities) and made this their cause was a brilliant stroke of PR. It is also probably where half these myths came from. It is however not a real reflection of history and it is an injustice to all the others who suffered and died to not only continually thrust this into the forefront as the prevailing issue and history, but also to silence those who have disagreed and still do.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

(50-70 million soldiers as opposed to 6 million Jews, which is an inflated number when you look at the evidence).

I do not know if i a, to be happy or sad. Happy because person that is arguing for deniers allows himself to claim that there were 50-70 millions soldiers killed. Or sad that people do not care about history at all, they just want to prove that Jews lied.
If you respect yourself, at least check some numbers that do not concern evil lying Jews.. 50-70 million soldiers........ At least you find Holocaust funny.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I pissed off because I am non- jew Polish.

9 million people in Poland were killed between 1939-1945, of which, the high number, is 3,000,00 Jews.

That means just as many non jewish Polish died in the holocaust as JEWS (total), that doesn't include any other race, ethnicity, or diasbled persons that were killed across Europe.

But only the Jews get remembered, and that hurts.

It also doesn't help that countries *cough*Israel*cough uses it as an excuse for current/future atrocities.

Crap, my hackles are up, didn't want to derail this thread any further, I'm out of here.

Zero if you want to continue our discussion, let's do it through U2U.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know, Chairman Mao and Stalin are the 20th centuries #1 & #2 alltime mass murdering psychopaths by far. Hitler was a third rater. Why don't we ever hear about Mao and Stalin? Why aren't there movies depicting the dastardly exploits of the two wunderkind of murder? Why are we being beaten over the head since WW II with Hitler? Could there be a ethnocentric agenda in Hollywood? The holocaust is done, worn out as media subject matter...no more holocaust movies...PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

You are referring to the 1919 Jewish holocaust that didn't exactly catch on to mainstream.

windowintopalestine.blogspot.com...

Well done that man.

i knew i had read something about 6 million jews that was published about 20 years before WWII but could not find it for the life of me when i looked again.

Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life; eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, through no transgression of the laws of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood.

Published 1919 and not 1945.

would it be racist to ask why the zionists have banned scientists from taking sample from the death camps or should i beleive evry thing i'm told by goverment because they have been known to lie before now you know.

Maybe they are about as interested in the truth coming out as they are about having an UN investigation into the killing of nine peace protestors the other month.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

First - don't be pissed off. I am yet to meat a Jew who claimed that only Jews suffered in ww2 or that Jews were the only/majority of those who were killed.
Now i tell you how i see the things and you surely might agree or disagree or not care, but i think it is needed:
Polish Polish doctor living in some rural area that Nazis did not subject to ethnic cleansing and where there was no Polish resistance and where there were no SS units - he still worked as a doctor and lived problematic life of a civilian in middle of World War in a country occupied by foreign racist regime.
Polish Jewish doctor living in some rural area that Nazis did not subject to ethnic cleansing and where there was no Polish resistance and where there were no SS units - still had to hide and not reveal that he is a Jew. People that hid him would to be punished if he was found.
There was a difference.
You might not care about difference. You might understand that there is a difference but resent that it is shoved down your throat and because there is no mention of numerous Polish victims. But denying it because you are pissed off - i cannot understand.
As for cynical use of Holocaust by Israeli/Jewish politicians - i agree.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Not really. Considering the fact that The holocaust shows nothing for propaganda other than the fact Europeans are racist and humans suck.

I'd imagine more people died in the war because they had guns. But maybe I'm just being silly.

Oh yes, look at those evil prisoners at war. Who knows what they might do? They might THROUGH their babies at us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join