It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

what should really scare you is how the text describes yeshua leaving the planet when he did leave.
where'd he go? did he just vanish? dematerialize? he says "I am not of this world." in the biblical text. What world is he from?

you'll get it eventually.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I agree w/ you, Danbones. Disclosure is in control of the species with the higher technology, and that's not us, let's put it that way. If any real disclosure is coming first from the Vatican, you can be assured it's b/c that's the way the ET's want it. If ET wants the masses to know, they'll tell us. And in a lot of ways they have been, w/ more and more sightings, personal contacts, crop cricles everywhere, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

And how does "witchcraft" connect to "Satan", except in the minds of the so called Christians? And isn't the Christianity itself a form of white magic?

Personalized evil.. now that's an interesting subject.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Whats the big fuss? I dont recall the part of the bible claiming that we are the only form of life in the universe. The only thing catholics have to fear is a dented ego from finding out that God didnt just have one special little project.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gaiagirl

Its not cut and dried like that in the least. The very reason why disclosure is coming up over and over again is because of grass roots accounts, which arent going away, and the actual push for it is coming from us. Or at least this is one thread of the whole picture. But conversely, then they may want to stage or control it to their best possible benefit. But that opens the door.....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
reply to post by Gorman91

Sir, you do not know a single thing about me, and I'll stick my knowledge of the Science I know against yours any time. I'm assuming that, since you say you believe in God, it means you must therefore believe in Satan. If you know about Satan, you understand the connection to whichcraft, or you should.

Good witch Bad witch

There is no connection of witchcraft to Satanism !
Witchcraft is Neutral!!!!! The Practice and Study Towards Mother Nature Duh..

either good or bad or in between !

They study the Surroundings of God and Satan not really themselves

mostly Called Wicca now ... or Shamanism.... witch doctor , Medicine MAN

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Or you could both be wrong. Satan is nothing more than a fallen angel. He is not some god with power. He is a voice. A tempter. He has no power for that would be called Zoroastrianism.

And if witchcraft ever did any good, I'd imagine it be from God being bored and tired of hearing the same request over and over again. God does not have to act solely to his believers. That would be putting God in a box. All religions show a tendency towards monotheism. Polytheism, over time, merges gods, eventually becoming a Chief God with many faces and other gods being his to control.

It shows me a desire for God to shift religion made by man to the truth. And the truth is that nothing man does has power, for Man is nothing more than flesh.

Again, when you can make me a warpship with magical potions, call me. Until then, science is truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm kinda in a bad mood already, so you might just want to ignore me for today -- if not ever. But. Why would I believe anything the Vatican has to say?

I mean really? These guys have had to reneg their stance (scientifically, more or less) time and time again because they were wrong or had been wrong all along.

Now, all of a sudden, I'm supposed to just lap up what they say as gospel?

Pun most definitely intended.

Their whole business is -- at worst -- based on lying -- and at best -- omitting the truth: see priest/kid scandals for evidence to back up my claim. The church has hit some pretty severe credibility hurdles lately and this is nothing more than a "Dog & Pony Show" so they can save face just in case disclosure happens.

They are tired of being wrong and they're doing this simply because the church cannot handle much more in the way of "being colossally wrong; yet again."

I think I'll come back later when I'm in a better mood, so me and my posts can be on their A-Game.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Whats the big fuss? I dont recall the part of the bible claiming that we are the only form of life in the universe. The only thing catholics have to fear is a dented ego from finding out that God didnt just have one special little project.

Your wrong.

God created this earth with the plain to defeat Lucifer which was accomplished.
Life only exists on earth.

One must not change the history of this planet earth in order to understand the ufo's. Its easy to understand.

Just keep dreaming people like they did before Christ was born. Yawn.....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

Actually, you are wrong. The bible, and Jesus, both infer that there is life off of the planet Earth.

reply to post by guavas

To put it simply, don't blame the crimes of the father on the son.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't think that anyone wants to really know anyway.Especially when you ignore the best single piece of evidence out there. An individual that was experimented on for technology. He wasn't abducted in the night by a ufo or the cia it was much more clever than that he was taken before he was ever born for this purpose. Yes the government knows about everyone before they were born since the bigbang. Only idiots believe in free will. This individual has the characteristics of remote viewing except it is the other way around. Everyone sees what he sees does talks to or even thinks about. His walk through life and his consciousness are all lighted by a UFO He only thinks says feels or does what others want him to do and this gets placed into effect by a UFO which is nowhere to be seen He is the ultimate center piece for disclosure.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Denver]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I had the catholic religion forced upon me for 18 years and the entire church hierarchy are experts in fear, control and manipulation. They help themselves. This is yet another attempt to get more people in their churches to pass collection plates to and brainwash, in my opinion. I do believe in ET existence but I don't think disclosure will ever occur on a grand scale, only that they will make contact to human individuals as they choose, over time, perhaps until they have made enough contact to enough individuals that the mass consciousness shifts in acceptance, even if its unknowing. Besides, I can't imagine highly evolved ET's wanting an alliance with the catholic church, if they are watching our planet, they would know what the catholic church really is about.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This actually happened last year; so it's not new (or news). Coincidentally with your post. The Veritas Show is actually devoting a full show on this, this coming Friday:

www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
What's the big deal about ET disclosure? People are fussing about it with a million different arguments.

So basically you can't believe something unless it's been verified by the Catholic church, the government or some other faction that holds power?!

Since when have those been credible sources anyway?

Man, you stole my comment

>> But it's good to point this out. We forget sometimes that we need the "approval" of the officials to BELIEVE or DISBELIEVE -- even after we've found that almost everything is a convenient lie. If it suites their purpose, they MIGHT tell the truth.

Or, if they come out with a "extra terrestrials are among us" story -- maybe they want to distract from revelations that maybe they are involved in the global trading of children. Whether the Catholic Church lies again or tells the truth "FINALLY" after having lied for years -- it's ONLY because it helps the Catholic Church as a power structure.

Their prohibition against birth control and support for tyrants seems to be a self-serving way of promoting the creation of MORE CATHOLICS. Starving people without hope are much more in need of their idolatry and faith than are people who don't have life crumbling around them and have the luxury of not NEEDING a Santa in the sky looking out for them.

>> Anyway, it would be interesting if they do -- but I think this is just more likely normal conference stuff and no real big revelation will be coming forth. It's not the first time this rumor has been making the rounds after all.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri

So basically you can't believe something unless it's been verified by the Catholic church, the government or some other faction that holds power?!

Since when have those been credible sources anyway?

They wouldn't possibly take advantage of this opportunity to help proceed with an underlying agenda, now would they? Na, it's all for truth and our best interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Katie

Actually, you are wrong. The bible, and Jesus, both infer that there is life off of the planet Earth.

reply to post by guavas

To put it simply, don't blame the crimes of the father on the son.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

Well isn't that interesting -- but really, the Egyptian God "Horus" did all that well before Jesus. Or you could call him Mythros or about a dozen other prior religions that had all the same miracles and the same 12 disciples, and a son of god born on December 25th and who was later betrayed and killed and rose on the third day and quite a few were even baptized in a river by a man who was later beheaded.

The New Testament, written by the Holy Roman empire that threw jews to the lions after they gave up throwing the first Christians to them -- repurposed all the most popular stories. Virgin births were all the rage.

We are talking about Bronze-aged people who thought constellations were made from dead gods and spirits commemorated in the sky -- so it's pretty hard to distinguish alien space men from chariots of fire that carry the sun away to bring us night.

So, trying to figure out all the cool stuff that they hint at is a bit like getting wisdom from Mother Goose. It's all repurposed to capture prior stories that lost their relevance but are still valuable to the franchise. Good thing Disney wasn't around then to horde the copyrights.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
Your wrong.

God created this earth with the plain to defeat Lucifer which was accomplished.
Life only exists on earth.

One must not change the history of this planet earth in order to understand the ufo's. Its easy to understand.

Just keep dreaming people like they did before Christ was born. Yawn.....

*You're wrong.

Could you refer me to the part of the bible which states there is only life on earth?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
my off the wall theory..

Aliens seeded life on earth.. and created religion.. they set up a few different colonies of human life on earth.. and said well be back to collect the harvest in a few thousand years.. whomever grows the best crop wins a prize...

In the end the Asians will get the crop density award and the Americans will get the most domesticated and plumpest crop awards..

they aliens will collect the harvest for space ship fuel and wait for the next harvest..

All joking aside.. disclosure would be nice, but i doubt it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
With so many people on here, I'm surprised so few are aware of the actual blueprint for NWO 'takeover'. A false alien invasion is the FINAL steppingstone. You may want to re-think your "HOORAY!!! Disclosure coming!!!" That will just mean the final brick is soon to be laid. It's frightening more than anything. Be it aliens do exist or not. I for one would love that "truth" to come out. BUT ....I also am aware of the impending consequences lying ahead after that matter.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Kaiju666]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Kaiju666]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
didn't the pope say a year or so ago that belief in aliens was logical and didnt contradict your faith in god and the church?

is this just reiteration of that? wouldn't that basically count as there form of disclosure?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join