It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Yes, a little does go a long way. Break it to the masses nice and easy. Start with bacteria found on Mars or something, then maybe our Moon. See how everyone reacts....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

What the heck is the "Lavender Mafia"? Never heard of that before.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by warza

What the heck is the "Lavender Mafia"? Never heard of that before.

A collective of Italian mobsters that are dedicated to botany, and stealing plants from the gardens of pensioners.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Three groups of people we're talking about.

1. Those who believe in the all knowing, omnipotent God who has existed since the beginning of time.
2. Those who believe the former is partly true. They believe God was really an alien that created us to mine his gold or do his bidding.
3. Those who think we crawled out of the mud.

My issue is the Universe is way to big for us to just exist. So if the Vatican agrees there is life beyond our solar system then it will spark debate. I am convinced debate is what drives our thirst for knowledge. Two people (or millions) debate the merits of something. Then one sets out to prove it. The Vatican could spark world debate by disclosing the possibility that other world lifeforms exist.

Some people don't want that. There is no money made in unity. Money is made from fear. That's why we love our guns, security systems, nukes, WMD's and our partisan politics. Fear (or lack of fear) drives the stock market. Fear of Israel keeps that region under house arrest. Fear of a person's skin color. Fear of homosexuals. Fear of what the polls are going to say. Fear of a woman President.

Fear is the primary weapon used to keep the masses in check.

That's how they control us. They make you think the terrorist are coming here to eat your children while you sleep. They make you think the oil is going to rush into your house and kill her children. They make you think ARMAGEDDON will befall you if we have universal health care.

We need to wake the heck up!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, if a cosmic puppeteer arrives, first thing they'll want to know is where all the strings are attached.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I remember from Jim Tucker minutes of a Bildeberg meeting that part of their plan to get the world to unite under one government was to

Fake alien sightings (as they've done in the past for mis-information purposes when testing prototype aircraft- eg Roswell ) and scaremonger about a proposed invasion

Given the Vatican is controlled by the same master of puppets could their be a be connection about disclosure?

Please note - I do not believe that we are the only planet capable of supporting unintelligent life so am in no way poo pooing the idea that the vatican has proof

The truth may be out there - but from my experiences we wont hear it from the vatican or the media unless it suits the agenda of the puppet masters

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
What's the big deal about ET disclosure? People are fussing about it with a million different arguments.

So basically you can't believe something unless it's been verified by the Catholic church, the government or some other faction that holds power?!

Since when have those been credible sources anyway?

They're not but they are tools in a huge step towards 'awakening' the whole/a massive part of our planet's population.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

No...it's mental isn't it.

Who on Earth dreams this stuff up!

Let's be open and honest...let's discuss it at our secret meeting.

Loonies...the lot of them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The bible plainly tells us that there are other worldly beings. So what is it they are disclosing? Perhaps there is monkeys on mars?? The United States along with other countrys been shoot'n them off into space for years ya know ....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I think the Vatican hasn't much of a choice in this at all.

If they did, they would keep the secrets of our dealings with ET's locked up in their vaults, and never utter a word about it, as they had done throughout history, with various subjects.

This has to be damage limitation, they know something is about to happen. They also know that they and the world elites, are powerless to prevent it, despite trying.

I believe they are now in a process of getting their 'feet in the door', so they are not wiped out, and lose all of their their cash cows who give them power.

They wouldn't say or do anything that could impinge on their power-base, unless they had zero choice in the matter.

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen...it's going to be an interesting ride.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I agree mate.

No human agency would be able to do a thing about ET disclosing itself to us, no matter how much they wanted to.

There is a chance though, that the meetings between humans and ET's in the 50's resulted in a kind of treaty, or deal that said they keep their presence ambiguous and veiled, and we'll allow you to conduct your experiments unhindered...within certain parameters of course.

It's long been suspected that a meeting like this or similar, had occurred, by many researchers.

So, yeah, i agree that if ET decided it's had enough of the charade and the next 'phase' in contact should begin, no Earthly power would be able to prevent them from doing what they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 54v!0r531f

Cant I ask a fellow ATS member about their opinion on a subject?? Then why are we here? What's your problem?

Goodday!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

What affect would it have on religion?

This is exactly why the Vatican is releasing this 'conjecture' from 'secret' meetings now!

They are trying to keep the flock together, even though one or two of the brighter sheep have spotted a huge, gaping hole in the fence, and are heading for freedom...and we all know what the rest of the sheep will do, once they see other sheep heading for the hole don't we?

Well, so does the Vatican..and a scattered flock, means less on the dinner table for them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

But no they need to try to discredit the church

Nobody needs to discredit 'the church' as you put it, they do fine on their own.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

They also have built thousands of charity hospitals, orphanages, schools, homes for the elderly, taken care of widows started hundreds of missions for the poor throughout the world.

I think you'll find that 'they' didn't do any of those things.

You will find that 'their sheep' did do those things.

As for missions in far flung places, do you read history at all?

The Catholic 'missions' tended to result in bloodbaths and misery..and while there is a single solitary person starving or wanting begging on the steps of a huge gold and gem encrusted edifice to their own power, it tells me 'the church' is an evil and corrupt organisation, obsessed with wealth and avarice, and power to subjugate the people...just as 'the church' has done throughout it's history.

It's a corrupt wealth and power generating club, ran by corrupt and morally vacant weevils - aided voluntarily by the weak and gullible sheep they herd into their ranks.

The same is true of many, many other clubs invented by humans.

We have been, and continue to be exploited by those at the top of the club for their own gain...not ours.

The ET issue is a case in point.

First the Earth is created by 'god' in just seven days..
Then it's the center of the universe...
Then humankind are the only children of god, being made in 'his' likeness..
Any utterance to the contrary, would see the poor sap charged as a heretic, and tortured and murdered...

And now, of course, we are not at the center of the universe, there may actually be multiple Universes, and ET's are suddenly 'gods' children and our brothers and sisters?

Come on..it's obvious why they are releasing this information...they are terrified of losing their power, and are positioning themselves by suggesting connections that have seen thousands, possibly millions of people murdered for daring to suggest the same things throughout history.

It's sickening. 'The church' are murderers with thousands of innocents people's blood on their collective, gold and gem encrusted, chubby well fed hands.

Yet...millions of people sing their praises...fancy that..gullible, blind humanity..who would have thought.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by spikey]

[edit on 21/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Of course the Catholic Church is not what appear in these last years (pedophile scandal). Of course The catholic church is made by human beings and some one is very very bad an evil and must be punished.
But the majority of the people in the Catholic Church are good and really brave men.
And the catholic church is really powerful and from long, long time it is also really but really interested to the ET entities and Space (Specola Vaticana in castel Gandolfo and VATT in Tucson, Arizona).
All this because The vatican knows from always that "The Secret" is hidden into the Space.
Two names above all: Galileo Galiei and Giordano Bruno.

Maybe this is the time to FIAT VOLUNTAS DEI.......TEOFANIA! DISCLOSURE!

wait...come again...? The secret is hidden into the space
what does that mean?
And what does Galileo and Bruno have to do with it?
please explain or give me something to read on it?
thanks mate!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by boomadatigger

How do aliens disprove God? Bible says there are aliens. And Jesus infers it. And what if the Aliens believe in God?
[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

Where in the Bible does Jesus infer to it?
2nd line

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
I always knew the Vatican sat on tremendous amounts of hidden information.

Rumours are also abound that Colonel's 11 Secret Herbs & Spices are held in the Vatican vault as well. Is there no end to their secrets?

IRM

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
I know that we've all heard it before, but they are atleast taking action this time and talking about it in the vatican.

If thier talking about it, why now and not years ago maybe they know something we dont.

You know what's going to happen don't ya... The Vatican will bring forward so-called new information forward about extraterrestrial disclosure heppening to be the likes of tiny, little organism's and then most people will accept this and not dig-in-further to do their own research and speculate questions.

For instance the Vatican are not the good guys!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
disclosure? Not gonna happen mate..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join