It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Grabbing the Vatican Library, as well, as their atr collection, are amongst my first priorities, when I sieze Global Power! BWAHAHAHA!
I've wondered for decades, what treasures, lay HIDDEN, in the vatican library?? Plus, their (stolen) art collection, is #1, in the world!
Once it is (safely) in MY POSSESSION, I'll have to decide, if I'll put it on public display. Mmmm... I WANT, to encourage INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT, but- I need to keep the serfs, in their place.
Well, I'm sure, we will come-up with a "Satisfactory Solution".

REBEL NOW!, WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

"Gaul est tri-parte"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Times running out for those who have used religion to divide the population of earth, doing so to gain and keep control. Along with racism ofcourse, government influenced hatred towards others using manipulation, ultimately escalating into quite a little money earner.

We are all the same.
Some of us have forgotten our old arse now they have a new one, bit carry on the way they do the old one is coming back to bite them.

I mean look at those poor muslims in Indonesia that have been praying the wrong way and not in the direction of Mecca, im not religious the way other are but if i was u reckon i would feel betrayed.
Religion in my eyes is all the same. We are all the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal

Grabbing the Vatican Library, as well, as their atr collection, are amongst my first priorities, when I sieze Global Power! BWAHAHAHA!
I've wondered for decades, what treasures, lay HIDDEN, in the vatican library?? Plus, their (stolen) art collection, is #1, in the world!
Once it is (safely) in MY POSSESSION, I'll have to decide, if I'll put it on public display. Mmmm... I WANT, to encourage INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT, but- I need to keep the serfs, in their place.
Well, I'm sure, we will come-up with a "Satisfactory Solution".

REBEL NOW!, WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

"Gaul est tri-parte"

Social order is the first appeal of vatican. which is good. I'm glad nothing too terrfying that would cause ananrchy has ever been published yet.

Then again are you to think that something super valuable would be in the library? Its probably some other place. The library is too well known for anything of importance to be in it. Nothing is catagorized as well and that should be taken into major account. Although, I'm sure it has been looked at through and through, I disbelieve anything is of importance anymore in there. Its just pure logic. Also, anything that is found would have had to be screened by Vatican. All selected scholars are in the house of Vatican. So anything important would not have left that libarary and being threatened into secrecy would have occurred.

Mary mag, the ORIGINAL BIBLE, and other fragments are probably in some super bank-vault and I would not disprove it being surrounded by plasma as well. Plasma keeps the supernatural away.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The church is as much an financial enterprise as a religious organization. They have significant political clout in most countries on the planet. They do not operate in a vacuum but see and analyze trends.
It is a no brainer that there will be a One world Government very soon. Christianity doesn't have a place and instead there will be a one world religion where we worship the earth and the Lord of the earth ie. paganism. Also individual property rights have no place in a one world government unless you happen to be an international banker. A strategy of non compliance would spell the end of the church as we know it.
Rather than ignore what is happening, the church knows a dumbed down population will not wake up in time and so the Vatican is going with the flow. The NWO is very much new age and the church wants to hop on the bus now so that they can get a mezzanine seat.
At some point UFO's will play an important part in the NWO agenda hoping to terrify the population and introduce the NWO as their salvation. Clearly the church will have to morph to fit in with the NWO religion but it has to to survive.
You can google project bluebeam which is a UFO hoax proposed by the NWO. Having the church on board would give it tremendous credibility. Another lesson in human psychology compliments of the Tavistock Institute.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

May the hyms of the russian october revolution gives you the courage to persist for the opening of the library-long hidden vaults kept by the popes from mankind's prying eyes and minds.

But once found it, may you not turn out to be another Stalin..haha!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wait, the vaults are open to scholars.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You really believe that, that what had been opened is all to it??? But one day the truth will prevail..

May the Holy spirit that had guided the currently awakened Pope gives him the courage. Ultimately, it is the Pope's free will to come clean. Comming clean entails a freedom and a choice he will have troubled nights over....I don't envy his position...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Then again what religion doesnt cram there thoughts and beliefs down your throat?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

You really believe that, that what had been opened is all to it??? But one day the truth will prevail..

May the Holy spirit that had guided the currently awakened Pope gives him the courage. Ultimately, it is the Pope's free will to come clean. Comming clean entails a freedom and a choice he will have troubled nights over....I don't envy his position...

You really believe all the important documents are still in the library? give me a break. but yes scholars are allowed in the library.

from wiki:The Vatican Library is a research library for history, law, philosophy, science and theology, open to anyone who can document their qualifications and their research needs to view the collection. Photocopies for private study of pages from books published between 1801 and 1990 can be requested in person or by mail.

I was referring maybe to another area than what the scholar were looking at. If you have read any of my post

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

I saw somthing very similar to that with my g/f and friend. As you say it looked like a star, but was way to close, changed some colors, moved a little bit, and disappeared right in front of our eyes. I was like well there's my verification that ATLEAST something is going on here...I starred it for having a similar story as myself.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

what if this is just the beginning of project bluebeam?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONNYxMC
reply to post by True-seer

what if this is just the beginning of project bluebeam?

I do not know if I believe inn PB. It is just too good to be true. We would have better technology as of now. I would think so. Mainstream technology that is. Project bluebeam isn't some master plane that was imagined by Rome to conquer the world. The odds that a thousands of thousands of people would have to be in on this agenda throughout history seems implausible in my opinion. Also, major portion of prophecy have come true. People forget that miracles have happened on Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
NO, no, no, say it aint so..................

not another disclosure thread...............

chick'n little the sky is falling.....!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
I know that we've all heard it before, but they are atleast taking action this time and talking about it in the vatican.

If thier talking about it, why now and not years ago maybe they know something we dont.

Hi True-seer, regarding your last remark, I thought that perhaps you find this interesting.

Former Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci did speak already many years ago quite open about that subject on numerous occasions.

One must take notice of the fact that he speaks only for himself, not for the Vatican.

Here are some examples.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci

en.wikipedia.org...

A Vatican theologian and an insider close to the Pope. He has been featured on national Italian television numerous times to express that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon and "not due to psychological impairment".

In this testimony he explains that not only the general populous but also highly credible, cultured, and educated people of high status are recognizing more and more that this is a real phenomenon.

He goes on to speak about the extraterrestrial people as part of God's creation and that they are not angels nor are they devils.

However they are probably more spiritually evolved.

FATHER BALDUCCI assertions about Extraterrestrials

Sunday October 8, 1995 - RAI 1 - Programme "SPECIALE TG1"

Bruno Mobrici: Father Balducci, what would you answer to all of those who claim that the aliens are already among us?

Padre BALDUCCI: We can not longer think... is it true, is it not true, are they truth or are they lies, if we believe, or if we don´t!
There are already many considerations which MAKES THE EXISTENCE OF THESE BEINGS INTO A CERTAINTY. WE CANNOT DOUBT.

Even if we say that among a hundred of these phenomenon there are only... even if we said that 99 were false and that one was true, it´s that one that says that some phenomenon exist.

Therefore this is the first problem... it’s not anymore... it doesn’t revert anymore to the ambit of human prudence... to doubt... because... the prudence says to be prudent, but not to deny.

www.edicolaweb.net...

Here is another interview with him from 1999.

Many saints believed in extraterrestrial life: Vatican Monsignor
by Adriano Forgione (Editor-In-Chief of the Italian UFO Magazines'Dossier Alieni' and 'UFO Network') translation from Italian by Dawn A. Bissel.

The reality of the UFO phenomenon and its theological implications: using reason, extraterrestrials are here. A glimpse of their nature and a mention of the Third Secret of Fatima.

I met Monsignor Corrado Balducci at the Second Ufological Conference of Ancona, entitled "Alien civilizations: between doubt and reason" on 17 April 1999. Balducci, a demonologist of the Vatican is a very open person with a pleasant manner who is quite well known in the ufological circuit for having openly declared that he believes in the possibility that extraterrestrial intelligences are interacting with Earth.

AF=Adriano Forgione
MB=Monsignor Corrado Balducci

AF: Monsignor, where does your interest in extraterrestrial intelligences spring from?

MB: I really became interested in ufology a couple of years ago, even though I started talking about it on TV about four years ago, in 1995. Actually, it all started in 1959 when I began to devote my time to studying demonology. As I had to explore fields such as psychiatry and parapsychology, I indirectly came into contact with topics linked to ufology.

I remember that in the Fifties, there was a tendency to deny at all costs the object of parapsychological studies amongst the public, some scientists and also amongst us clergymen. They said that there was no basis for acknowledging parapsychology and phenomena which were called nonsense and fantasy. To put it simply, they denied everything. This was reflected in ufology, which is linked to other frontier topics.

As I collected material, I realized that this generalized denial stemmed from illogical fanaticism. There must be something there, even if you just use your common sense, and, using reason, the phenomenon is undeniable.

Strict criticism goes against common sense because it goes against the value of human testimonies. In recent years, accounts of ufological events have greatly increased and yet there are still too many people who tend to pass everything off as nonsense.

Of course, in many cases, natural phenomena for example, may be wrongly interpreted, but it's absolutely unthinkable to put eveything into that category. Total scepticism is compeletly unjustified.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by ShadowLink

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Hmmmm so if primitive then I take it this is not the Aliens that pilot flying saucers ? More like bacteria or some microbe like organism? What would be considered primitive one would not find alarming? Unless some upright walking natives were found living on Mars all this time?

I think the church is looking for otherworldly primitive cultures so they can run to them first to promote Christianity.
You know, cramming it down everyones throats like they have been doing here on earth for centuries.

I can picture a rocket landing on some earth like planet, door opens then red carpet rolls out. It is the Pope and there is a man behind him with a pallet jack and on that pallet is stacks of bibles and blankets ridden with small pocks

Those primitive aliens better hide their kids!!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm leary of anything that the Vatican puts out. If they play a major role in ET disclosure, you can count of pleanty of lies.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is suppose to be the last pope. If ET's exist then religion will drop drastically I would imagine. Unless of course, all ET's look like us. I believe someone said it earlier. It's in the Vatican's best interest to corner the market on ET's. Cardinal Worf from the Klingon federation sounds pretty good. Pedophilia would come to a screeching halt. Or face some kind of Klingon battle to the death.

If it's the last pope according to prophecy then something must be up. I think disclosure is imminent. Not from us but from them.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Again?

When people will get tired of waiting for others to disclose stuff?

The Vatican already said years ago that life in other planets is more than a acceptable concept and something that is probably true. Do we need more?

Do we need the Vatican saying something in order to believe in it?

I honestly think we don't.

If people are expecting them to open their libraries to the public and reveal all of the secrets they hold I have to say that these people are dreaming the impossible dream. I won't happen.

And if it does it's for a reason and the fabrics of everything will not last too long.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible King
I'm leary of anything that the Vatican puts out. If they play a major role in ET disclosure, you can count of pleanty of lies.

Pope Benedict is a progressive. His writings are progressive in nature. His actions fall along party lines though.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
did anyone follow the links ? the original article was posted on the examiner in Nov of last year - by eminent they must mean on the time scale of the cosmos.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join