It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

its especially hard for the vatican to accept and release any information on ufo or to even acknowledge thier existance due to the effects it could have on the religion but heres to hoping this year will be the year.

[plausible scenario in case of an advanced civilization actually existing]

Actually, no.

Alien life confirmation only means one thing to the Vatican (and most religions, for that matter):

Now they have an excuse to explain the angels, the demons, and all that fairy tale stuff.

After that someone will say "you're a moron, you believe in a religion with angels and demons", and the vatican will respond "no, we were being visited and contacted by aliens. but because people didn't understand them, they called them angels and demons".

You know, like they do now under the knowledge of science. Apparently Noah never existed, neither did Adam and Eve, and those were just "analogies" to what really happened.

The Church needs to adapt to the mentality and knowledge of the population, and if that means bending that to the point of calling aliens gods, so they can keep power, they will do it.

Then, you see all the other stories getting an plausible background under the light of alien existence, and the "loonies" of religion, now have a "solid" background for their beliefs.

They stand by god, but their definition of god is vague enough for them to apply it somewhere else, is that "somewhere" is magic and powerful enough.

Consequence? Instead of having a Alliance or some sort of representation of humankind in front of the alien presence, you have something like the Vatican.

This is good for them, not bad.

[/plausible scenario in case of an advanced civilization actually existing]

[edit on 20/7/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
be honest its not really up to the aliens if we know or not.

It's not? If aliens are visiting the Earth, whether we know it or not is completely up to them. If beings so advanced and powerful they are able to conquer the distance between stars wanted to make their presence known to us, no human agency could stop them.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am hoping that this will bring something forward, its especially hard for the vatican to accept and release any information on ufo or to even acknowledge thier existance due to the effects it could have on the religion but heres to hoping this year will be the year.

What affect would it have on religion? Are there actually any studies, whatsoever, that can give us an idea what the affect would be? Or are we just repeating an assumption with no basis?

Beyond that, there is nothing about the mythical "disclosure" here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What I find hard to believe is that they (the Church) have been around for a long time, documenting chit, collecting things etc-ALL over the World!

For them to come along now and say Maybe makes me think that we aren't talking Aliens Aliens but Alien life (as noted in other posts-micro etc).

The Church should have already known if there were ET's/UFO's/Aliens etc. They are one of the longest running groups/clans/religions that have ground troops all over the world-especially where UFO/Aliens are (allegedly).

But one thing for sure, I am tired of being SPOON FED anything from the Church! I can't help but think they will manipulate this whole deal into some form where the priest can get your kids alone so they can molest them. Yes, I said/wrote it. Hang me at the stake!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If there were investigations into teachers molesting in the public schools it would probably be an extremely high number. But no they need to try to discredit the church by not looking into public schools for the same thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If The Vatican really wants Disclosure about Alien/EBE, then, the only thing to do is to open publicly the secrets vaults and inner chambers under The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter.
They have collected many "beautiful objects" during the millenia.
Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They also have built thousands of charity hospitals, orphanages, schools, homes for the elderly, taken care of widows started hundreds of missions for the poor throughout the world.

Go to any inner city area and who do you find helping them? The Catholics.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by Arken

They also have built thousands of charity hospitals, orphanages, schools, homes for the elderly, taken care of widows started hundreds of missions for the poor throughout the world.

Go to any inner city area and who do you find helping them? The Catholics.

Agreed.
But what is the connection whit the "Vatican Disclosure" about Extraterrestrials of this thread?
I don't understand. Please explain.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

All roads lead to Rome already, and the Jesuits run all continents and the cia, black ops and skull and crossbones. Not that he pope has authority. He doesnt. He's just a front man. Bush (who as skull and crossbone is also connected to the jesuits's) could retire to a huge ranch in south america that is a crime against the citizens of that country to have foreigners marketing their prime land, after his crimes against humanity, pope's are front guys for the religion and they often don't live long. Rome is Rome of old, meaning the evil Saturn group of networked mystery school guys, run by the Jesuits, running this planet.

If they bring any group forward to disclose we have to hold back and wait. My contact told me Africa was the symbol of this planet in the Cosmos and if business, NWO, banking and inequality, abuse of power, continue as normal while working openly with ETs, the wrong ones stepped forward, most likely their associates.

Anthra Andromeda in his threads has talked about the same platform that my friend who is an expeirencer, and I shared some experiences with him. I was able to tell him the next morning why he woke with the wounds on his head and neck and who he was with. And then he started remembering. In fact his memories arent strongly blocked, if you mention the right thing, they open up. Redistribution of all goods to all people, humanity, healed of all diseases, environmental cleanups of everythign including nuclear. Equality. No controlling religions, but psi development and medtaphsyics individual spirituality. Positive ETs and religons do NOT mix. Clean advanced technology being redistributed. Venus Project living. And then joining the cosmos. Anthra talks about the very same stuff my friend wrote out of his memory blocks. Anthra's mothes name is D'Arna, and our contact, a dark haired man's name is L'Arna.

He also told me, that when disclosure happens, I'm not sure if it was an if at all, alot of it was wordless, in the telepathy it contained some words and a kind implosion of knowledge, the subject was disclosure. So, I'll rephrase, he said, if and when disclosure happens to watch and wait until the various groups come forward. And have no possible idea if this is done in weeks, months or years and how you wait it out for years. But the bottom line is to watch and see.

This is the problem for many, those who don't know or havn't had contact will probaby run with whatever happens and accept any form of help. Those who've had contact and know theres differnt groups are not going to be jumping on the bandwagon quickly and will want to know what the deals are.

By the way, disclosure doesnt mean just saying yup Ets are real! It deals with technology, assisting or guiding this planet, and developing a relationship with Et.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I am just speaking out in defense of the Church because a lot of folks talk about what they have "hidden" beneath St. Peter's, about how the Vatican is behind all manner of deception, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Source

My Comments
I am hoping that this will bring something forward, its especially hard for the vatican to accept and release any information on ufo or to even acknowledge thier existance due to the effects it could have on the religion but heres to hoping this year will be the year.

First of all your source is completely wrong. You sourced another website that sourced it from the Examiner. that should tell you all you need to know...

REAL SOURCE of ARTICLE

Delete thread and ban OP.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Of course the Catholic Church is not what appear in these last years (pedophile scandal). Of course The catholic church is made by human beings and some one is very very bad an evil and must be punished.
But the majority of the people in the Catholic Church are good and really brave men.
And the catholic church is really powerful and from long, long time it is also really but really interested to the ET entities and Space (Specola Vaticana in castel Gandolfo and VATT in Tucson, Arizona).
All this because The vatican knows from always that "The Secret" is hidden into the Space.
Two names above all: Galileo Galiei and Giordano Bruno.

Maybe this is the time to FIAT VOLUNTAS DEI.......TEOFANIA! DISCLOSURE!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not surprising they would let the vatican handle this release. They are the ones who will be most effected by this. And of course they will start small with the microbes and I imagine they will make a statement that will explain how its possible for alien life to exist... maybe they will even try to say this life originated on earth, then got to another planet by exogenesis or panspermia or whatever its called and then evolved into this new life form. We may not see walking talking beings for another 2 to 20 years, depending on how theyre gonna work this thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Fascinating! But my god think of what will happen next. This will either be a make or break situation with many religious folks. There are so many that believe aliens are "fallen angels" or "demons."

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Many anthropological theorist have sited that one of the reason for governmental disclosure has been their fear of a break down in society as a newly godless public rape and pillage their way into extinction. This could be seen as a bridge between the two worlds, in the hope that the church's 'approval' and 'management' of the situation will somehow contain the masses.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
What's the big deal about ET disclosure? People are fussing about it with a million different arguments.

So basically you can't believe something unless it's been verified by the Catholic church, the government or some other faction that holds power?!

Since when have those been credible sources anyway?

What's the big deal? Really? Total ET disclosure to the world is THE largest revelation that can be made right now. It will forever change how people think with regard to humanity being the end-all be-all of the universe. Everyone's world will seem much larger and the scope of our existence will be put into correct perspective. Some already have this scope, but not all people. This will change philosophy, religion, social structures. People that believe in ET existence will no longer be labeled as 'lunatics'. And maybe, just maybe, once skeptics realize that there was something to the whole UFO flap all along, maybe they will realize that they were wrong and grow to be more accepting of people and their differences. This could trigger a widespread appreciation for science in countries that still value personal entertainment (America) over progress.

Best case scenario - this has the potential to unify all of humanity. It could bring an end to millenia-old feuds. Wars could end. People as a whole just might grow up a little.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

well my friend

ET disclosure just means we found life on mars or any other planet

it wont mean there are beings just like us going thought our airspace without any warnings

lets be real!

they will never disclose "REAL" aliens, if they cant protect themselves from these things

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't know if someone already thought this, but my first impression after readig the OP is that who better to disclose this than the church? They have the best chance of keeping the public-at-large at bay.
The general response will be something like: "The Pope says aliens are ok? I'm ok with them too, then. "

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why else would they have all those observatories? The Bible does not say that other races can or cannot exist on other planets, at least in the current translations. Who knows what has been taken out to serve some measure of control, or what has been added in.

It really does make you think why the Catholic Church is so interested in Space. What are they looking for? The return? Possibly, for when Christ returns, it will be as if a heavenly body as arrived, large comet, planetoids? What happens when heavenly bodies have an interaction between magnetic fields? Is a "Trumpet" sound created when they vibrate harmonically?

Is this an attempt to say the second coming is actually an alien invasion? Might be. Might not be. But it makes for a good conspiracy story to play with.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

Already mentioned mate

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join