It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Tha Vatican is riddled with corruption, andI don't trust them one tiny bit.
So, I'm wondering:

Why this?

Why now?

What's in it for the Vatican?

I don't know...but I can't help wondering whether it could be an attempt to divert attention away from the increasing exposre of the Vatican's role in child abuse and paedophilia.

See Kevin Annett's award winning documentary, 2Unrepentant"
video.google.com...

See "Latest Paedophilia Scandal Rocks the Vatican.
www.rense.com...

That in itself is a sensational story, so in order to divert attention away from it, it would need something which might be equally sensational.

This is conjecture, of course, but their actions beg the questions, why this? Why now? What's in it for the Vatican? Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

First of all your source is completely wrong. You sourced another website that sourced it from the Examiner. that should tell you all you need to know...

REAL SOURCE of ARTICLE

Delete thread and ban OP.

I'm glad I'm not the only one on the entire thread that clicked the source, then the source of the source, which is an article from November 2009 credited to the not particularly credible Dr. Michael Salla.

Kimball on Salla

Banning the OP sounds a little harsh, though.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Recent interview with the vatican astronomer here:

www.newscientist.com...

Wouldn't it be amusing if the vatican just about got comfortable with the idea of ET not conflicting with thier religion-

Then ET lands,and documents with absolute proof how they in fact created life on earth,and steered the development of humanity through the ages with avatars,such as Jesus,Ghandi,Tesla.

Wouldn't you pay huge bucks to see the look on the popes face when they told him?

I would.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Well you see, the Vatican is a wise force and has been going back several popes.

Aliens are right there in the bible in glaring obviousness:

1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2. the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

As to Tesla, doubt it. Is it impossible for humans to be wise and intelligent? Or God forbid we be more than just men.

Here, let Tesla stare into your soul as he whispers "I'm human, dummy"

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Recent interview with the vatican astronomer here:

www.newscientist.com...

Wouldn't it be amusing if the vatican just about got comfortable with the idea of ET not conflicting with thier religion-

Then ET lands,and documents with absolute proof how they in fact created life on earth,and steered the development of humanity through the ages with avatars,such as Jesus,Ghandi,Tesla.

Wouldn't you pay huge bucks to see the look on the popes face when they told him?

I would.

How about absolute proof there is no god? You people really need to be careful about what you wish for, you just might get it. In spades.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What if all this disclosure talk and now with the Vatican getting into the search for extraterrestrials is a ploy for a false flag event? Not only that, but with all the interest groups on UFO's and ET's also searching for truth in all this, get sucked into this false flag event totally believing that the truth is finally out. Well the time is ripe for something like that to happen and many people will be deceived by it. This will give the government exactly what they've wanted, "control."

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I try not to post here any more but I feel like I need to make people aware of somethings to take into consideration.

Alien life as we know: Grays, reptilians, etc etc. Probably do exist and many people think so such as myself

but people do not consider the idea that anything super-natural, God, Angels and demons still would also be considered ET's to Earth.
If it does not exist in our 3rd dimension than it is also a ET.

Human life is still at an infant age. You cannot agree that life started with aliens. thank who created the aliens? obviously conciousnness derives from something, a birth if you will of connsciousness. That consciousness is God. Time and Consciousness are one.

It is the metaphysical realm that we do not understand, Ghost, Purgatory, death, things of this nature that have a force but does not assume to our 3rd dinmennsion. we can only assume and guess because we are not spirtualy ready for what truly is outside of our universe and our dimension. This is reality. Real derived reality. This must exist for us to exist. This is truth. Truth has no real proof. Everything in this world is just a faust, a play, an act, a lesson, nothing is real. Our Earth is not reality. This is not reality, because reality is what makes people inspired to due, such as aspirations. Reality is paradise. While earth is pain
chow

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Jordan River]

link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

How do aliens disprove God? Bible says there are aliens. And Jesus infers it. And what if the Aliens believe in God?

Statistically there can be only a few types of aliens in space Cultural imperialist, religious imperialists, or genetic imperialists. Each with peaceful and warlike counterparts in each group. Cultural ones want to adopt good parts of your culture or feel you should adopt theirs, Religious types want you to worship their God or will want one to worship, and genetic types demand you worship their master race or want your genes to add to their master race. The only ones that won't be interested in changing your life will be sensationalists who won't care enough to help. In the vastness of space, the only ones interested in going the distance are the ones with something to spread or take. Peaceful exploring aliens would be the first ones taken over by these types.

reply to post by Jordan River

Why? They are all humanoid and human-likened made up gods. How is it possible that something with different DNA, background, and planet manages to all evolve into something humanoid?

If they are real, they look nothing like us. That's just mathematics at work.

link   
I'm afraid that many of our best and brightest, not to mention the sheeple, are on their way to being decieved by the "doctrines of demons". Do deep and open minded research on the Illuminati and their association with Satanic Ritual and Witchcraft, anc cross-reference from there. I am very Scientific minded, with the equivalent of Masters-level understanding of anatomy, biology, and physiology, but I believe in God as The Creator of the Universe (including parallel and meta universes), but there is so much hidden from view by suck Secret Societies, it would choke a horse. Check out Sherrie Shriner's websites. I believe the Reptilians are as real as the Greys...there are just too many accounts from contractors and ex-Gov't workers from the underground bases for there not to be something going on. I know how fantabulous all this sounds, but just check out some of this stuff dispassionately and you might be quite surprised and appalled.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

If you consider witchcraft and such to be plausible then you are not scientifically minded.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by boomadatigger

How do aliens disprove God? Bible says there are aliens. And Jesus infers it. And what if the Aliens believe in God?

Statistically there can be only a few types of aliens in space Cultural imperialist, religious imperialists, or genetic imperialists. Each with peaceful and warlike counterparts in each group. Cultural ones want to adopt good parts of your culture or feel you should adopt theirs, Religious types want you to worship their God or will want one to worship, and genetic types demand you worship their master race or want your genes to add to their master race. The only ones that won't be interested in changing your life will be sensationalists who won't care enough to help. In the vastness of space, the only ones interested in going the distance are the ones with something to spread or take. Peaceful exploring aliens would be the first ones taken over by these types.

reply to post by Jordan River

Why? They are all humanoid and human-likened made up gods. How is it possible that something with different DNA, background, and planet manages to all evolve into something humanoid?

If they are real, they look nothing like us. That's just mathematics at work.

Hey, I meant what if they had absolute proof there was no god.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

All I have to say is....

The Catholic Religion asks you to have faith in a God you cannot see.

And yet people are saying to have faith in your own beliefs about ET life.

I believe in ET's but I just find it funny comparing the two.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
What's the big deal about ET disclosure? People are fussing about it with a million different arguments.

So basically you can't believe something unless it's been verified by the Catholic church, the government or some other faction that holds power?!

Since when have those been credible sources anyway?

This is one of the dumbest arguments about disclosure and yet I see it over and over and over ... excuse me I have to vent some steam .

For the sake of argument, imagine : If you would live in dark ages and you would be a astronomer, and you would know for sure that sun is the center of the solar system not earth would you be satisfied with keeping this knowledge for yourself and risking ridicule or death when speaking about it ? No, you would like the king or pope or w/e to annouce to the world the truth, no matter what you think of them .

Sitting on your butt and knowing ET phenomenon is real is *not good enough*, because you can't talk to people openly about it, and you will be ridiculed in media, and the topic won't be researched scientifically etc .

Person who knows that ET is visiting earth doesn't need big daddy to tell HIM, but he wants disclosure for the rest of population, so that the paradigm shifts and game changes dramaticly . Once again few people on ATS knowing doesn't change anything, some scientis or politicans says 2 sentences and world changes, yes UNFORTUNATELY, but joe blow needs some expert not videos from ATS .

Is this so hard to understand ???

---

* The honesty,truthfullness and agenda behing making this kind of annoucement is whole different story, blue beam and what not
** Personally I'm not sure if ET is here,I'm not a believer ... I want something undeniable to happen. Then I'll ,,believe" or rather ... know .
*** I'm afraid some christians would like to convert aliens to christianity, because christians want everyone to believe in their stuff, they killed millions of people, why not kill some aliens for Jesus ?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hehe, who knows what treasures might be found deep in the Vatican? Perhaps there is a nifty alien artifact in the glove compartment of the Popemobile! Perhaps some little token from the Crusades? Maybe the only signal clearly heard from Earth is the Popes Sunday address? I would also lay even money that Papal fashion is all the rage across the milky way...

Prepare for Disclosure in the most surreal form you can imagine!

Or have the Pope bless Martian microbes!

Awesome!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by deadred

If you consider witchcraft and such to be plausible then you are not scientifically minded.

The greeks never have taken anything apart from their studies. Dark magic was still used even in a society of knowledge. They did not take anything apart and used one side of study to discredit another side. Our western culture has, industralism, modernist, post modernist have used secular text to discredit theological text and has been used since the 1300s. This thinking cannot be done without productive thought and participation. Participation in the super-nantural (hauntings). Being attacked by Ghost, magic. All this stuff was not nitpicked from the Greek perspective. and as a greco-roman westernized civilization we have derived knowledge from real world experiances and never the super-natural which alludes us through lack of scientific data

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You know

I am sick of this new world order bull%$$#. If ET Disclosure does not happen, its because the NWO covers it up..but if it happens, its a hoax by the NWO.
If it rains tomorrow, its the NWO making it rain, but if it doesn't rain, the NWO stopped the rain.

Talk about your catch all...the NWO is the new cool word for faith or magic...its everywhere and explains everything, from dramatic ET disclosure events, to pimples...gah.

Anyhow, The vatican simply wants to not be outdated this go around...but they have been dealing with a warning shot across their bow since Clinton came out and gave words about the supposed meteorite fragment from mars with bacterial life found on it..since then they were deciding how to react...they are actually NOT progressive thinking this go around though...they are, as usual, behind the times...if they wanted to be progressive, they should have took this stance in the 50s when people were seeing saucers all over the place...I think 60 years is a delayed reaction to ponder a subject in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
You know

I am sick of this new world order bull%$$#. If ET Disclosure does not happen, its because the NWO covers it up..but if it happens, its a hoax by the NWO.
If it rains tomorrow, its the NWO making it rain, but if it doesn't rain, the NWO stopped the rain.

Talk about your catch all...the NWO is the new cool word for faith or magic...its everywhere and explains everything, from dramatic ET disclosure events, to pimples...gah.

Anyhow, The vatican simply wants to not be outdated this go around...but they have been dealing with a warning shot across their bow since Clinton came out and gave words about the supposed meteorite fragment from mars with bacterial life found on it..since then they were deciding how to react...they are actually NOT progressive thinking this go around though...they are, as usual, behind the times...if they wanted to be progressive, they should have took this stance in the 50s when people were seeing saucers all over the place...I think 60 years is a delayed reaction to ponder a subject in my opinion.

I agree, the NWO conspiracy is a stupid one... it's all "damned if you do, damned if you dont."

stupidest conspiracy EVER

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Finally in a long of popes, the current pope too is awakened. He knew what went wrong in his system of faith, and wants a clean break. Notice how he had made overtures to the muslim faith?

The truth is self evident. There is more to the truth than what the current pope is publically acknowledging, and in his patient time, to slowly accostome mankind to the awesome, if not aweful truth of what the Vatican had done, had become, in not only its attitude towards the muslim faith, but in NUMEROUS dealings with humanity.

Unfortunately, there are masters above the Vatican, just as there are masters above the undeniable most powerful nation on Earth which is the US, whom made the decisions on all lifeforms of Earth.

Without their approval, nothing gets passed to the masses. Spill the beans, and they know what to do. So far, the Vatican had been pliant and forced to obey orders threatened, for the saintly pope does care for his staff and millions around the world. At times ignorance is bliss and may be a better blessing, for the perpertrator and the victims.

As for the great library in the Vatican, it is true. Jesuits around the world had not destroyed many artefacts, but had send it to the pope then on Spanish ships. There are documents and artefacts which will most certainly astound the world. The jesuits are not just some preacher. They were prolific writers with an investigative minds. If only the documents were released in verbatim, unlikely so though....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

As for the great library in the Vatican, it is true. Jesuits around the world had not destroyed many artefacts, but had send it to the pope then on Spanish ships. There are documents and artefacts which will most certainly astound the world. The jesuits are not just some preacher. They were prolific writers with an investigative minds. If only the documents were released in verbatim, unlikely so though....

What do you speak about?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I hope, a giant space-alien spider, steps-out, and bites the pope's head-off! Now, THAT would be entertaining!!
I just wonder, what kind of spin, would the press, put on it??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join