It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage!

While you're here.. whats your take on the Black Knight satellite?

Cheers sKEKKE

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Since I'm here.
It's nonsense.

Goodnight everybody.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okey! Thanks!

Good night!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Would you care to enlighten me on that also. I've been a little un-informed lately.

Kind Regard
True-seer

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If "Aliens" want you to know, you'll know.
They seriously don't need intermediaries.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

be honest its not really up to the aliens if we know or not. Yes they could show us but maybe they already tried. The ufo subject has to many unknowns so its hard to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by skekke

Would you care to enlighten me on that also. I've been a little un-informed lately.

Kind Regard
True-seer

This may be it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks for that.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Hi! I really must go to lunch now, but fast forward this vid to 1:50. www.youtube.com... and you will see what I mean

Be back soon!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

" It is part of an openness policy secretly adopted by the United Nations in February 2008."

Am I the only one to see the irony?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Oh now it makes sense, i wasnt sure what it was all about. lol my brother asked me to tell him all i knew about the topics on this site. After an hour he told me to shut up and walked out the room, does that mean i know to much

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Watch out! Christianity in space. Alien Jesus now?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Danbones

be honest its not really up to the aliens if we know or not. Yes they could show us but maybe they already tried. The ufo subject has to many unknowns so its hard to say.

They don't nessessarily have to, or choose to, deal in group disclosure.
Why that is I can only surmise..
"Be honest"...
I am being completely honest.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Haha! My brother did the same thing.. He think I'm so full of it..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
whats the possibility the priests will abuse the aliens sexually

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage!

While you're here.. whats your take on the Black Knight satellite?

Cheers sKEKKE

even if phages 'take' on the black knight wasnt irrelevant, hes speaking out of turn calling it nonsense... as though he has a monopoly on sense-making.

yuck.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Don't bet on it. A disclosure aint gonna happen. At least TPTB aint gonna give up their secrets without a fight.

Watch out for more pedophilatic acts being published, never mind if it is just some individual monsters in a frock, it will be made as if the Vatican are entirely responsible if one more priests so much as utters another word.

It's their style and signiture tune for whistleblowers, made predictable over the years.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I for one am so glad I have the catholic church to potentially disclose this information to me, as I would not have the strength to process this information all by my little ole' self.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The thing is that they need to maintain continuity of power, they the vatican must stop any real disclosure from happening but this pandora's box has been opened and the majority of people want to know the truth.

They know this. They cannot stop it.

So in order to cover up the fact that many of the heads of the church are themselves part of the negative interstellar forces which have forced humanity for centuries into servitude and slavery on this planet, they will stop at nothing to create red herrings, lies and deceptions.

This is an important time in humanities history, we either make it or break it and they the overlords of the planet refuse to allow the rise in human consciousness as it will be the beginning of the golden age for our spiritual freedom after a millennium of darkness.

They have been and will continue to be controlled by the dark forces in the Universe. Almost all the cards have been dealt and they know they have the loosing hand so they will try once again to bluff.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
All they are saying is that we cannot presume to know the mind of God or how He may have created life elsewhere. If He created the universe, who's to say that life might have been created in a different dimension or another reality?

I am glad the Vatican has spoken out on this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join