It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
Again?

When people will get tired of waiting for others to disclose stuff?

The Vatican already said years ago that life in other planets is more than a acceptable concept and something that is probably true. Do we need more?

Do we need the Vatican saying something in order to believe in it?

I honestly think we don't.

If people are expecting them to open their libraries to the public and reveal all of the secrets they hold I have to say that these people are dreaming the impossible dream. I won't happen.

And if it does it's for a reason and the fabrics of everything will not last too long.

You raise a good point. If they really wanted to disclose they would canonize some of the lost books of the bible. Specifically the book of thomas and the book of enoch.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hope its not one of those "WE FOUND 1/600TH OF A DROP OF LIQUID WATER!!!" disclosure.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
After what the vatican have been through over the last couple of years I have absolutely no respect for anything they say. None.

It is possible they still do have some power. I can't deny this. What I do know is that if they do have some sort of power in the world it is definitely not the good kind.

They can wheel out the current Pope pull off his face mask and show us he is an alien and I still wouldn't believe them. I have had my fill of the vatican.

No more I say. No more.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Funes made the announcement when the Vatican stated that believing in ETs would not conflict with Christian faith a few years ago. It was on CNN, and it was the same day that Britain began releasing UFO files. It was also on Fatima Day, which you can Google on internet. Many researchers have considered that Fatima Day may have actually represented an ET visitation that the Vatican was fully aware of, but of which the story was diguised.

Is the conference you speak of a a new ET conference, because the Catholic Church did host such a conference towards the beginning of the year and many British University professors were invited and attended. Many think that it was to give people an opportunity to be on the 'right side of the issue' before disclosure happens.

It's getting close folks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Although I really hope this happens. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

It would be quite sad on the Vatican's part if it has to become a believer in UFO's in 2010... Most sane people around the world, no matter what religion, understanding of our universe, would have to-ov come to the conclusion that aliens exist within the first 15 years of their life... not within the first TWO THOUSAND years... Bandwagon Jumpers anyone??

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Vatican has known about Extra terrestrials for a long time- Extra terrestrials is even mentioned in the bible and all other religious books.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The biggest problem 'facing' the vatican is actually extrtesticle exposure.It's been this premature contact issue that's causing the most trouble.
Also...rather then earth related contact...they've been mostly interested in contact with Uranus....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

I hear you enteri, and i feel the same way.

But there are bigger reasons why people are so keen to get 'official' disclosure, other than them just saying something like "Yes, intelligent life does exist in place off Earth..we have been visited many time in the past, and we are still being visited...

They exist? Yeah, yeah...and? Just about most of the planet knew or suspected this most of their lives, by virtue of the simple fact of most of the planet's population are alive to contemplate it!

Life here...abundant life here...must be shed loads of it out there too!

People, i think, are much more interested in the technology and what it can do for us, our planet and both our futures.

They're interested in medical technologies, energy technologies, travel, transport, entertainments, and life enhancing/spiritual technologies.

Folks are curious, of course..some will be afraid, some ecstatic, but most will go on just as before..get up, go to work, go home...nothing will change right away.

The time to know is now...there's never been a better time. The people are ready.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

The vatican has known about the subject for many many years. The subject has nothing to do with belief, they simply exist even if we want it or not. The vatican has had help with studying relics ect and have known of their existence longer than many.

If you even are religious and study the bible, you actually read about alien races.:= Same of the other religions the last 35000 years. The only thing wich must be done is to inform the "public" because nothing is more ignorant than the "random" person out there.

The project has started and it has done a huge deal already informing about facts.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

All those poor choir boys

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Thats pretty obvious... who I would kill to be in ONE of their libraries..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

hehe ye indeed
You dont need to kill anyone though. You will meet them sooner than you think, hopefully after the 18 month project,wich is ment to inform and make the humans ready for their arrival.

Just imagine a afraid human with a gun, he would shoot anything like that dead right away

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Its been proven that much of the pre-medieval so-called magic was just chemistry. Multitudes of Roman "magic" to test a land's viability was nothing more than biology.

Magic simply does not exist.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You are both right and wrong

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The world gets more absurd as time goes on. What authority does the vatican have for releasing this? Who is he, the prime ambassador to the Christian World? And if he says it, then it definitely is official? Give me a break. This is all a pre-planned ploy set up by the global elite to only further their agenda. Now we must officially accept what they've been hiding from us for years. It's unbelievable. Now, the time is right? What was the matter with releasing this 60 years ago? How much more are they hiding. I hate this world and I'm ashamed to have lived here with a bunch of ignorants.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well I know I'm right on Magic and its nonexistence, and we have proven pretty much all supposed magic of old is chemistry, so I don't know how I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
did anyone follow the links ? the original article was posted on the examiner in Nov of last year - by eminent they must mean on the time scale of the cosmos.

Well the original article about the Earth being round was posted hundreds of years ago. Does that make the original article untrue today?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think the church is looking for otherworldly primitive cultures so they can run to them first to promote Christianity.
You know, cramming it down everyones throats like they have been doing here on earth for centuries.

I can picture a rocket landing on some earth like planet, door opens then red carpet rolls out. It is the Pope and there is a man behind him with a pallet jack and on that pallet is stacks of bibles and blankets ridden with small pocks

And while the holy father descends, he discovers that the aliens in question do not mind small-pocks ,yet have a violent, itchy rash on their unmentionables that is super contagious...., hence he will be back on earth, doomed to scratch till the end-time..

Great though that The Catholic church does no longer exclude life anywhere in the universe . There are still millions of followers ,esp. in southern Europe and Southern America that look to the Church as the ultimate judge. There is no underestimating the importance of this convention, me thinks.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well I know I'm right on Magic and its nonexistence, and we have proven pretty much all supposed magic of old is chemistry, so I don't know how I am wrong.

Again, if you cannot see it does not mean it does not exist. I've seen magic done. Simple tricks such as remote viewing and the such. Glowing white orb. Because you have not been through this does not mean it does not exist. This is a matter of perspective as well. I am not you and you are not me. We will more than likely agree to disgree.

We cannot dismiss something that humans do not understand. The metaphysical world exist, earth is nothing more than an oversize atom. we are all connected in this.

I have seen my fair share of things unexplainable.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Jordan River]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join