It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure-Wow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It took the Catholic Church until the latter part of the 20th century to change their office position that Earth is not the center of our solar system but in fact the sun is........

No joke its true.......

That was enough for me to discredit their extraterristial view on reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
All those satellite videos of UFO's and all those high ranking officials testimonies just isn't good enough for some people.

I know I've seen some weird things in the sky.It seems people need to shake the hand of an alien before they believe in them.And even then they still wouldn't believe it because that's how society programs people to think.Maybe we carry diseases to them.Maybe that's why we only see their ships.Just a guess.But it's plausible and possible.

What's so impossible about a more advanced species?We did it.We what from carving rocks with rocks to carving steel with lasers..so why isn't it possible anywhere else besides earth?It IS ignorant!There are over a million different types of species living in all different types of climate situations on just this planet alone.

Monsters exist.Want proof?Back in the old days when no one knew what bears were what do you think they called them then?A freaking monster no doubt.But put a name to it and it becomes accepted.Now it's a bear.

Ghosts,aliens,big foot,loch ness monster,believing JFK was murdered by the government..all fall under the category of crazy for some people.What's more crazy?High government officials getting together to take out the president who pissed off a lot of top brass and was trying to dismantle the CIA and stop the invasion of Cuba and was messing with the mob?Or some lone "nut" getting past the police,CIA,FBI and the secret service ends up at a job that puts him on the parade path that was changed at the last minute and kills the president for some reason no one knows?

And people wonder why people believe in conspiracies.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Do an investigation into sex abuse at public schools nationwide and you will uncover just as much or even more sexual abuse by the public school staff than by 1% of priests. Some of it is actually female staff that are preying upon boys. (Do a search on female sex abuse against teen boys).

The priests who were perpetrating the abuse actually started in the seminaries where the Lavender Mafia (homosexuals) have been in charge of who stays (those willing to tolerate the homosexuals) and those who were sent packing (holy young men with a true call from God to be priests). It has been said that the smoke of satan has entered the Church/Vatican. It is the lust of homosexual priests for adolescent boys. Almost all of the abuse is with boys and not girls.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I have seen unexplained things as well. I've even done so-called remote viewing with intense detailed dreams of things as a direct result. I can send you the album of pictures I drew from such experiences. Voyages through time and space. But that is no magic. That is either out of body experiences or most likely a good imagination. Now if you want to call that magic then you are making up your own definitions. So first define your self-made definition before you try to make a case.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
don't you guys see the angle?

if the vatican gets this rolling, the entire idea of ET's and humans are slanted by religion. yes there are ET's, god created them also. yes there are ET's, your faith is tested and strengthened infinitely, and god showed you the truth. the vatican becomes the controlling religion (in more than one way) that are open to the new world order alongside ET's and if you can't handle the truth, here's a bible, god will show you the way little lamb. divide and conquer, brainwashing 101, fear and guilt, forces beyond you are allied with the men of god on this planet.

my post is really scattered out (very late), but you guys get what i'm sayin. you guys demnanded disclosure, and you got it, in the worst possible way. once again, the vatican controls every aspect of this planet, and will try to control what isn't as well. i don't even want to imagine this happening this way...

blah, goodnight.

Yes EXACTLY! People always argue that disclosure will ruin religion and people's faith. And I would argue , ummm ok but why? IF there is a "god" as you so believe, wouldn't he have created those lifeforms, those beings also?? So what would the big ooh ahh be for. Look at all the different lifeforms just on Earth. In all your faith driven glory, it should not be difficult to imagine he/she/it did not subject his/her/its skills to this one tiny planet in the universe. If he/she/it could only accomplish this feat only once, he/she/it isn't much of a god are they
..And yes, it has to go through the Vatican, as it will make itself look like the "chosen religion" to reveal the "truth". Any disclosure should in reality be quite a yawner to any real 'god' believers. The fact that the Vatican is involved and needs science to 'prove' this to even them , should ultimately show their own lack of faith heh. BUSTED!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just curious...how do we go from a "breaking news" report in some other conspiracy website referencing an article in the Examiner 8 months ago regarding the Vatican having discussions primarily about the possibility of "the detection of primitive extraterrestrial life forms" (as in microbes) translate into an ATS post claiming (once again) that "disclosure" is "imminent"?

The original article further states that "Discussion of the implications of intelligent extraterrestrial life, both scientific and theological, did not appear prominently in the conference agenda."

So someone sees a sentence with the Vatican and UFO's and jumps to disclosure conclusions?

Yes, I know what's coming...I'm a debunker and a denier.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by futuretense

The US did not free slaves for a full 90 years after its creation. Does that dismiss them being right on government and the constitution and the rights of man?

Assuming something is wrong based on past wrongs unrelated done by dead men is both stupid and unreasonable and subject to being called foolish, which is what you are being.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OMG
Another thread about the upcoming ET discolusure. It's always imminent but never happening. -1 star.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
...but heres to hoping this year will be the year.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said this...

^^

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Magic simply does not exist.

Being too sure often leads to disappointment.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

For religion....

Sure I have religious beliefs, but I am in no way certain on everything. In this life I am only certain of 3 things. I exist, God exists, and Jesus was his son. What man says about that through the filter of religion and religious practices can be open to being wrong on any level.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Trust me, magic exist in the same realm as the metaphysical. Ghost, haunting, demons, etc etc.

So keep your imagination to yourself

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

We dont need them to give us the ok to believe, what we need for them is TRUTH and HONESTY on what they know and how long they have known it! To validate that we believers have known this all along... instead of them making us look like the weirdo's! LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All roads lead to Rome. Whatever they tell you, don't believe it. They will subjugate the masses under theocratic fascism. It's almost time to separate the tares from the wheat. The Vatican is gonna burn up as much of the wheat as possible. Keep the faith and wait for the Lord, He's coming back.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Oh no. Imagination is what makes humanity special. But to speak of imagination as truth when it is not is plain ignorance. Fiction is fiction. When fiction can be used for science, like science fiction in Mass effect, and when we can use concepts like that to know how to alter the higgs field and build a warp ship, then we can bring fiction into reality. Not demons and ghosts and magic. Oh sure, I've had my experiences with demons. That does not mean, however, that they are to be used on equal grounds with science. When you can build a warpship out of magic potions, call me. Until then, I'll take Mass Effect over that.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

For religion....

Sure I have religious beliefs, but I am in no way certain on everything. In this life I am only certain of 3 things. I exist, God exists, and Jesus was his son. What man says about that through the filter of religion and religious practices can be open to being wrong on any level.

OK you believe in God and Jesus, fine. You believe you exist, well sure. But that's it? You are not certain other people exist? You are more certain about the divinity of Jesus than the actual existence of your own mother and father or anyone else in your life or on this planet? Or on any other planet, for that matter?

That sounds rather solipsistic.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Well yea, pretty much. Of course there are different scales to that. You exist because I am talking to you. So for the purposes of what I actually care about, IE, the visible universe, you are there. Maybe you are not. But there is no loss to me if you are not real. If you can be observed and are physically there, then for the level I actually care about the world around me, you are there.

Its the difference between desired and actual. Desirably, you are there. If you are actually not, do I honestly care?

If there's a shadow person or demon in the room, it is not observable. So I do care if it is real or not because It means I might be losing my mind or not. So for that level of actually giving a crap, I do care. But seeing as the most I've had in experience to a "demon" is not an observable physical one, I really could not care less if they are real or not because it does not effect my existence. All that matters is that I live a good life of doing good to others, telling them how to live that same life, and loving all and God as myself.

OK, now you know my philosophy. lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can see the Vatican ! Saying Yes People Your God and the Angels besides him are The Annanuki The Power that Be and yes they are Hybrids Roaming Again as we are a Diluted Version of them the Sons of Anak the Nephlilm the Book of Genesis is all true ! and you were Genetically Engendered by them

we are forced have to Reveal that your in a whole lotta Trouble God will cause a ........... as what had happened with the Deluge to the Exodus your Revealing some of his Wraith now Unless you are willing to change your ways ...

I would not be surprised if that Happened Would it .... NOT!!!
ohh where is the Gold going again ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anak
en.wikipedia.org...
Enki
en.wikipedia.org...

Nephliim

en.wikipedia.org...

I love Conjuncture with a Side of Religion ! pass the salt i mean Gold..

I like to see those Flying Fire Shields , Flying Chariots, wheel within a wheel, , as some call them Orbs or Ufos come to the Vatican
it would never happen NEVER!

it will be probably be just some Meteorite Microbe bacteria Fossil from Mars Europa , planetoids = Fill the Blank = or some unexplained Anomaly that had to been created by god... as it cant be explained ....

just to shut people up ...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

Great Point!!!!! And even if the Vatican is discussing it, how do we know it's the entire story? Or even true at all? Aliens exist, it is beyond the probability of the universe to think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Sir, you do not know a single thing about me, and I'll stick my knowledge of the Science I know against yours any time. I'm assuming that, since you say you believe in God, it means you must therefore believe in Satan. If you know about Satan, you understand the connection to whichcraft, or you should.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join