It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel declares Palestinian land a firing zone!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
I've always wondered why Jordan, Syria, Lebanon,
NEVER OFFERED LAND to the PALESTINIANS!!

UN Resolution 194 grants Palestinians the right to return to their homeland
The ignorance of history is appalling,
here read this :
refugee camps

As you can see, UN Resolutions don't mean [SNIP]. If they did, the UN would ENFORCE them. The UN is a JOKE.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The DU dust from the surrounding wars like Iraq is already poisoning everyone in the area - a nuclear war in slow mo...even if they achieve peace, they will all still be dying younger than they should be for some time to come just on that factor alone...

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
If there were a group of homeless people living in a field across the street from my house, it would be hypocritical of me to blame the Government for their condition if I was not willing to invite them into my home, especially if I had a big house and was easily able to accommodate them.

Palestinians were NOT homeless until immigrant zionists
took over and evicted them.
Yet you insist that others share their homes !
Why is it that you can't take your own advise ? ? ?
LOL > do as I say not as I do (now that is hypocritical)
seems you don't know the definition of hypocritical LOL

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by coolieno99
Don't be surprised when the Arabs obtained white phosphorus incendiaries from them, and use it on Israeli people.

Looking at the response of Israel from the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they used nukes in retaliation. Not too close to home though.

honestly its gonna happen wateva it is once the truth was clear to me ifigured out how to survive

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So much for the Idea that the area was empty when the zionists showed up:

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Seriously, after the triumph of Cast Lead you would think the dumb stone throwers would have noticed that "Palestine" is a firing range!.

NeutronAvenger is so right when it comes to this nonsense of comparing the Holocaust to Israel defending itself. I sometimes think that if the terrorists call it a Holocaust we should GIVE them a Holocaust. We should use gas as well as white phosphorous when we clean the streets of Gaza next time!

Israel must not make the same mistakes as apartheid South Africa and go "soft" on the coloured natives. If President De Klerk had made Soweto a firing range then he may still be in power.

wow, just wow. That is straight Nazi talk. You are talking the same way about the palestinians the way Nazi's talked about the jews.

you said "use gas" - do you remember who was gassed in WW2? Yea. The Israeli government is the SS/Nazi regime. Live with it. And if you support it, you are a Nazi yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

As you can see, UN Resolutions don't mean [SNIP]. If they did, the UN would ENFORCE them. The UN is a JOKE.

I agree the UN doesn't mean [snip], because the UN was created to appease the terrorists who kept the world hostage at nuke point. Yes I'm talking about US, USSR etc. The monsters which were, and some monster still continue their world domination, expansionist, forceful conversion ideology.

But what does mean [SNIP], is Palestinians resisting Israeli aggression, and terrorism.

Every people, who are forcefully being kicked out of their land, can ultimately resist, every people who are being force in to oppression, can resist, the oppressors.

Yes, that is the meaning of this whole issue.

That you can't go to someone's house, and have an agenda to kick him out of his house by force, kill, rape, torture, humiliate, deprive them from their basic human rights etc. then use:
"Well they can go live in their neighbor's house" as justification, or excuse for such atrocities.

You come to NZ, try do that here, trust me, I will fight till my last breath. I won't allow myself to live under oppression, injustice, humiliation..

All of that being said

You disgust me.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

These are my exact same sentiments. There are only about 4 million Palestinians living in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank.

There are approximately 350 million people living in the surrounding Arab countries. If they really care so much about the plight of the Palestinian people, they should have long ago absorbed them into their many nations.

It is quite obvious that the Arab world hates Israel more than it loves Palestinians. ...

Many Arab countries have already absorbed Palestinian refugees.

From 2005 statistics:

Jordan - 1,827,877 refugees
Syria - 432,048 refugees (plus large number of Iraqi refugees from the war)
Lebanon - 404,170 refugees (probably main source for Hezbollah recruits)
Saudi Arabia - 240,000 refugees (SA is mostly uninhabitable desert)
Egypt - 70,245 refugees

Palestinian refugees

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is the reason why I don't get upset with people who flip out and call you an antisemite for criticizing Israels behavior.

Even if you are quoting a Jewish newspaper as a source!

Most people believe Israel just wants a peaceful coexistence until "unprovoked irrational rocket attacks" happen, so then when they carpet bomb the Gaza strip killing and wounding hundreds of men women and children it is all their own fault.

Meanwhile in between those "peaceful" times when there are no rocket attacks, Israel is bulldozing homes, grabbing land, and making many Palestinians homeless, imprisoned or simply dead.

Among other more insidious things.
This is nothing new at all, sadly.

The wicked leaders of Israel cry foul over rocket attacks as an excuse to use heavy-handed tactics to continue to punish those starving in the Gaza strip when they know full well what is spawning those all but useless rocket attacks.

Their own cruel and wicked behavior.

Israelis need to stand up to these demons they have in power.

That is, and always will be, the only true threat to Israels existence.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All of that being said

You disgust me.

That's your problem.

If the Anti-Israel nations would grow some balls and make the attack then I'm sure Israel would be willing to kick their a$$. Israel isn't running away - if their enemy nations had some brains and spines then they would take care of business. But they don't because none have the guts.

I love you

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If they really care so much about the plight of the Palestinian people, they should have long ago absorbed them into their many nations.

Nice.

You're trying to pull a "Helen Thomas" here, right?

That the whole area belongs to Israel and that they should "get the hell out of Israel and go live in Egypt, Iraq, or Saudi Arabia"?

If she was an antisemite what does that make you?

I mean clearly it hasn't occurred to you that people have made this place their HOME. They shouldn't have to be "absorbed" anywhere because some bully wants their area of the playground.

If Mexico started trying to take over Arizona would you suggest the other States just absorb the citizens if they care, or tell Mexico to get out of your Country and stop stealing land?

FYI: They were doing just fine living alongside Jews before Israel was forcefully established why the heck should they be absorbed out of the area entirely?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
More proof of Zionism and its hold on the US government:

Speaking about the six-day war:

U.S. reconnaissance planes flying on the perimeter of the Sinai Desert took hundreds of pictures of the stragglers and reported there were 50,000 Egyptians dead or dying on the desert at the time. The U.S. Air Force loaded 60,000 gallons of water in five-gallon jerry-cans on pallets and prepared to drop them in the area where stragglers were observed. However, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara ordered the projected mission of mercy halted after he received phone calls from White House foreign policy-planner Walt Rostow and UN Ambassador Arthur Goldberg.

www.mediamonitors.net...

Walt rostow was us national security advisor from 1996-1969 and also born to a jewish famly, who ordered the stopping of the water drops that the US military was planning.

Walt Rostow was born in New York City to a Russian Jewish immigrant family

en.wikipedia.org...

Arthur Goldberg was also jewish.

As you can see, Defense secretary McNamara was the hero and was preparing a water drop and was stopped by the zionists

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

That's your problem.

If the Anti-Israel nations would grow some balls and make the attack then I'm sure Israel would be willing to kick their a$$. Israel isn't running away - if their enemy nations had some brains and spines then they would take care of business. But they don't because none have the guts.

I love you

I bet you avoided my whole post because you are disgusted at yourself also.

You're saying Palestinians have no guts, wow that's a new one.

Do you think someone with no guts would fight Israel? HAHAHAHAHA, are you kidding me, it takes ballz to fight Israel, because it is getting supplied by the worlds strongest killing machine, more like the worlds best killing machine.

Israel uses drones, tanks, missiles, jets, White Phosphorus, couple of hundred new age nuclear bombs, hundreds of different type of creative killing bombs, basically you can read about them here:
www.globalsecurity.org...

And Palestinians use, home made fireworks, AK47, some other automatic weapons, pistols, maybe RPG and some grenades etc.

WOW

So you are telling me Palestinians have no guts.

WOW

So you avoided the whole treatment of Palestinian people and said why won't the anti-Israel nations attack Israel?

Palestinians are already fighting Israel, and soon the US will fall from the grip of Israel, then you will see how much guts Israel has against the might of the US.

People are seeing more and more, and waking up day by day, sooner or later there will be a revolution in America against Jewish control, what will happen to Israel after that?

Ahh let's wait and see, you're suppose to do your PR job so the world doesn't unite against Israel and do what the world did to Nazi-Germany.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
its funny how there is one poster called tondeaf and one person called hear no evil arguing on this thread lol

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Ohh GOSH, why didn't you tell me you are a Christian lol

So let me get this straight, Palestinians are homeless, hahaha.

Wasn't it Europe which kick the Jews out of their homes, and made them homeless, then the Zionist organization with the help of Christians exported all these homeless Jews to Palestine, to someone else's house, then the Jews who were treated like worthless piece of rubbish by European Christians started treating Palestinians in the same manner.

Now you want Palestinians to runaway from their homes, like Jews ran away from their homes due to oppression?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

I get your logic.

All that is left now, is the extermination camps

The Palestinians are fighting, resisting, and the world will join them soon, just like the world helped the Jews against Germany.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Originally posted bycoolieno99

Many Arab countries have already absorbed Palestinian refugees.

From 2005 statistics:

Jordan - 1,827,877 refugees
Syria - 432,048 refugees (plus large number of Iraqi refugees from the war)
Lebanon - 404,170 refugees (probably main source for Hezbollah recruits)
Saudi Arabia - 240,000 refugees (SA is mostly uninhabitable desert)
Egypt - 70,245 refugees

Yes. Now if they would only be willing to match those numbers there would be no more Palestinians living under oppression.

It would be a simple solution to a very complicated problem. IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozy, how the hell are ya? I was getting worried about you. I thought something terrible might have happened. I was gonna come looking for you but you found me on this thread. Glad to see that you are still OK.

But seriously, don't you think that this would solve the problem in the Middle East?......Nothing else has worked and there is no end in sight.

Is my suggestion at least worth consideration?....or do you wish to see the Palestinian people continue to suffer?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Is my suggestion at least worth consideration?....or do you wish to see the Palestinian people continue to suffer?

No, they are suffering because of Israel, and the Zionist regime.

The Palestinians have the right to fight, (to resist), Jews in Europe chose to run, and they still got slaughtered. Some chose to fight.

Sorry I don't agree with Christians on this one, you oppress me, you torture my family, you rape my daughter, you deprive me from food and medicine, just to kick me out of my house, I won't run, I will fight. The Palestinians also chose to fight + resist, that is why they voted for Hamas.

Sooner or later the whole world will join, we just need to clear the FOG the Zionist propaganda machine has created across Westerner eyes. As evidence shows, Westerners are waking up, the people ofcurse, Zionist Israel will meet its faith, similar to Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism

Sorry I don't agree with Christians on this one, you oppress me, you torture my family, you rape my daughter, you deprive me from food and medicine, just to kick me out of my house, I won't run, I will fight. The Palestinians also chose to fight + resist, that is why they voted for Hamas.

Sooner or later the whole world will join, we just need to clear the FOG the Zionist propaganda machine has created across Westerner eyes. As evidence shows, Westerners are waking up, the people ofcurse, Zionist Israel will meet its faith, similar to Nazi Germany.

Wow. Genocide is your solution?

You are really sick ooz........ Maybe you should quit drinking.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Try firing on more than one neuron for once and perhaps you'll grasp what the posts you're responding to said.

By the way, nice hate filled avatar you got there. Way to show your colors.

Do you wear white sheets at night, a pointy head covering, and attend cross burnings? Probably not, but it's an apt comparison given your avatar and everything you've written on this thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join