It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel declares Palestinian land a firing zone!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
These are my exact same sentiments. There are only about 4 million Palestinians living in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank.

And about 6 million in Israel. Not all Jews of course. What's your point?

There are approximately 350 million people living in the surrounding Arab countries. If they really care so much about the plight of the Palestinian people, they should have long ago absorbed them into their many nations.

Why? Because nations from the other side of the globe decided that Israel should be there?

According to all of the anti-Semites who are posting on this thread, Palestinian genocide is imminent.

Oh please, give that up. That old card doesn't play in the digital age.

Perhaps the Palestinian people should read the writing on the wall like the Jews did in Germany in 1938, and flee from Israel, and Gaza, and the West Bank.

Why? They were there first.

Edit: Slur removed.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To the anti-Israeli posters.

You do realize when you are talking to pro-Israeli posters you are essentially trying to convince thieves and liars what they are doing was wrong.

It matters not if it is caused by their religion, or it is in their blood. They can never be trusted to do the right thing. Or change their ways.

Only force will stop them. Words will not.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

they should have long ago absorbed them into their many nations.
(other than where they live now)

That's what Hitler said ^ ^ ^

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by shapeshiftress

There are approximately 350 million people living in the surrounding Arab countries. If they really care so much about the plight of the Palestinian people, they should have long ago absorbed them into their many nations.

Why? Why should they? Perhaps America should absorb the 7 million Israelis - Oh forgot, of course that was proposed and rejected. The USA did not want the Jews after the war.

It is quite obvious that the Arab world hates Israel more than it loves Palestinians.

What convoluted logic is this? They don't take Palestinians in because they hate Israel more? Explain please.

According to all of the anti-Semites who are posting on this thread, Palestinian genocide is imminent.

2 points here
  • No one on this thread has said the Palestinian genocide is imminent. Stop inventing scenarios.
  • You need to learn the meaning of the word Semite. Let me Google that for you

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
reply to post by PuterMan

Puter Man
Don’t believe everything you read in the news. I also think the people would live in peace, but it isn’t Israel who is opposed. Did you know that Hamas, the Sunni Muslim Palestinian extremist group based in the Gaza Strip routinely uses women, children and defenseless families as cover for their operations. And if the Israelis would fire upon a hospital or school occupied by women, children, and terrorist, the fact that the terrorists are in there would hardly be noticed (or condemned).

All the nations around Israel clamor for a home land for the Palestinian people, but look at the stats:

Israel has an area of 8,019 sq mi of land. Of that 23.89% (1,916 sq mi) is agricultural.
Jordan has an area of 35,637 sq mi 20% (7,127 sq mi) is agricultural.
Syria has an area of 71,498 sq mi 33% (23,594 sq mi) is agricultural. (Includes the Golan Heights)
Egypt has a total area of 385,229 sq mi 3.5% (13,483 is agricultural.
Lebanon has a total area of 4,036 sq mi 25% (1,009 sq mi) is agricultural.
Saudi Arabia has an area of about 865,000 sq mi 0.8% (6,920 sq mi) is agricultural.

Only Lebanon has less usable land than Israel.

Look at the map, do you see how small Israel is? Did you know that in some places Israel is only 10 miles across. At its widest point it’s still only 70 miles across. It has defended itself against 5 hostile borders for over 60 years, not to mention the other Middle Eastern countries.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/273cfd245c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

The surrounding countries are huge and they are Muslim. If they see the Palestinians struggle, why not give them a place to live? Instead they lob missiles over the river (from the high ground into the valley).

Edit it add, Oops, I didn't realize the map was so large.

Yes, I agree. I've always wondered why Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon,
Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Yemen. Oman and other nations have NEVER OFFERED LAND to the PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool, everybody loves a good fight.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

Talk about trolling, that's your only post/view for this thread?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I agree , and they are not the only ones who use this tactic.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe we could send all the people of
Palestine to :
relocate here ?

(where have I heard that ^ ^ ^ before ? )

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

No, I have more to add, but wanted your response on that. It was a serious question, not trolling. I really wanted to know how it works, as it would be some kind of fluke if you weren't actually using it - although your little foray into evasion via animated facepalm pretty much gave me my answer.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule
17. Change the subject.
23. Create bigger distractions

Don't bother, it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

Edit: Spelling again.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

NIV version
EST 8:15 Mordecai left the king's presence wearing royal garments of blue and white, a large crown of gold and a purple robe of fine linen. And the city of Susa held a joyous celebration. 16 For the Jews it was a time of happiness and joy, gladness and honor. 17 In every province and in every city, wherever the edict of the king went, there was joy and gladness among the Jews, with feasting and celebrating. And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them.

EST 9:1 On the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar, the edict commanded by the king was to be carried out. On this day the enemies of the Jews had hoped to overpower them, but now the tables were turned and the Jews got the upper hand over those who hated them. 2 The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to attack those seeking their destruction. No one could stand against them, because the people of all the other nationalities were afraid of them. 3 And all the nobles of the provinces, the satraps, the governors and the king's administrators helped the Jews, because fear of Mordecai had seized them. 4 Mordecai was prominent in the palace; his reputation spread throughout the provinces, and he became more and more powerful.

EST 9:5 The Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying them, and they did what they pleased to those who hated them. 6 In the citadel of Susa, the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred men. 7 They also killed Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha, 8 Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha, 9 Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai and Vaizatha, 10 the ten sons of Haman son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews. But they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

EST 9:11 The number of those slain in the citadel of Susa was reported to the king that same day. 12 The king said to Queen Esther, "The Jews have killed and destroyed five hundred men and the ten sons of Haman in the citadel of Susa. What have they done in the rest of the king's provinces? Now what is your petition? It will be given you. What is your request? It will also be granted."

EST 9:13 "If it pleases the king," Esther answered, "give the Jews in Susa permission to carry out this day's edict tomorrow also, and let Haman's ten sons be hanged on gallows."

EST 9:14 So the king commanded that this be done. An edict was issued in Susa, and they hanged the ten sons of Haman. 15 The Jews in Susa came together on the fourteenth day of the month of Adar, and they put to death in Susa three hundred men, but they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

EST 9:16 Meanwhile, the remainder of the Jews who were in the king's provinces also assembled to protect themselves and get relief from their enemies. They killed seventy-five thousand of them but did not lay their hands on the plunder. 17 This happened on the thirteenth day of the month of Adar, and on the fourteenth they rested and made it a day of feasting and joy.

As it was in the days of Mordecai, so it is today.

An empire taking orders from Jews in high positions, giving whatever military support asked for. Even though the decree allowing self defense was sufficient to cause so much fear that many nationalities converted (8:17), and there was really not much likelihood that anyone actually would attack the Jews, backed up as they were by "all the nobles of the provinces, the satraps, the governors and the king's administrators" (9:3) yet they went out in "self defense" and killed 500 in Susa plus 300 the next day, and in the rest of the provinces, 75,000.

There is no mention of anyone actually attacking them, yet it is "self defense" if they go out and kill that many people, using lists of enemies, I would guess.

In the present day, any killing done on behalf of the so-called Jewish state of Israel is declared "self-defense" by American Imperial edict. Any disagreement is quashed by American veto in UN Security Council per direction of dual citizen US-Israel advisors in the highest offices.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Originally posted by intrepid

And about 6 million in Israel. Not all Jews of course. What's your point?

Well, I guess my point is that the Arab nations should either put up or shut up.

If there were a group of homeless people living in a field across the street from my house, it would be hypocritical of me to blame the Government for their condition if I was not willing to invite them into my home, especially if I had a big house and was easily able to accommodate them.

Why? Because nations from the other side of the globe decided that Israel should be there?

No. Because God decided they should be there.

Why? They were there first.

Not quite. I believe that the Jews were there first. Moses, and the Exodus and all that.

P.S. Oh, and Nazi was just making a comparison, that's all. I've got a pretty thick skin and I am not offended. I hate Nazi's. My father fought in world war II and told me some horror stories when I was a kid. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
I've always wondered why Jordan, Syria, Lebanon,
NEVER OFFERED LAND to the PALESTINIANS!!

UN Resolution 194 grants Palestinians the right to return to their homeland
The ignorance of history is appalling,
here read this :
refugee camps

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
wtf
what happened to the peace.... this isnt looking too good at all

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well, I guess my point is that the Arab nations should either put up or shut up.

Again, why? It was the western nations that started this problem creating Israel. Hell, give them New Mexico. Lots of land and they're very good at protecting borders. Win/Win.

If there were a group of homeless people living in a field across the street from my house, it would be hypocritical of me to blame the Government for their condition if I was not willing to invite them into my home, especially if I had a big house and was easily able to accommodate them.

Do you live in New Mexico? Problem solved.

No. Because God decided they should be there.

Sorry, you lost me there. I don't ascribe to the Invisible Man in the Sky.

Btw, I was impressed with your post. I took a poor tactic, sorry, I corrected it but you didn't take offense.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

They all can stay right there. Their way of life will catch up with them in the end. It has been going on, this fighting, for some time now. Just WAR and get it over with, maybe peace and harmony will come of it in the end. The way of life is messed up, if they do not get rid of it, there will always be WARS over there. IT WON'T END, unless someone interveens over there to show a better way of living.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

How is that possibly a serious question? I shouldn't even have responded as I would be clearly contributing to the derailment of the thread caused by your off topic post.

How about you make a post that actually has something to do with the topic...
- much obliged

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
... We should use gas as well as white phosphorous when we clean the streets of Gaza next time! ...

Israel and U.S. aren't the only ones armed with white phosphorus incendiaries. Russia, China, and even Iran manufactured white phosphorus incendiaries. Don't be surprised when the Arabs obtained white phosphorus incendiaries from them, and use it on Israeli people.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
Don't be surprised when the Arabs obtained white phosphorus incendiaries from them, and use it on Israeli people.

Looking at the response of Israel from the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they used nukes in retaliation. Not too close to home though.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Looking at the response of Israel from the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they used nukes in retaliation. Not too close to home though.

Depends who obtained and used the chemical weapon. If it was used by an extremist group/militia, I don't think they would involve nuclear warfare.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join