It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel declares Palestinian land a firing zone!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Seriously, after the triumph of Cast Lead you would think the dumb stone throwers would have noticed that "Palestine" is a firing range!.

NeutronAvenger is so right when it comes to this nonsense of comparing the Holocaust to Israel defending itself. I sometimes think that if the terrorists call it a Holocaust we should GIVE them a Holocaust. We should use gas as well as white phosphorous when we clean the streets of Gaza next time!

Israel must not make the same mistakes as apartheid South Africa and go "soft" on the coloured natives. If President De Klerk had made Soweto a firing range then he may still be in power.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

I just cannot believe you posted such a thing. You are actively promoting death and destruction, the killing of thousands and supporting Israel at the same time. This is the exact mentality of the sickening individuals who tried to kill the Jewish people. It is absolutely the same.

It's horrible and sad to see this.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

You are not the opposite of a callous being when you support regular murder and when you say you don't support any regime of war i find it odd you support Israels war. doublethink is a dangerous thing.

1. You don't know me as a human being. You know me as a username. vi-ca-versa

2. No one has answered my question as to how this is any different from other conflict that are happening as we speak... it's always 'poor' palestine, well I am sorry, that doesn't work for me.

They want to keep Hamas at the Gaza strip, that is there problem and as far as I am concerned they can have rockets red glare bombs bursting in air!

These little extremist groups base their fight on religion, heck they fight in amongst them selfs.

edited to remove quote box.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by NeutronAvenger]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I know you only through your postings and your posting are sickening in their disregard for life. You don't seem to care if the palestinians die because of your heritage.

2. No one has answered my question as to how this is any different from other conflict that are happening as we speak... it's always 'poor' palestine, well I am sorry, that doesn't work for me.

Ok i'll answer it. All of the conflicts are bad and you'll find me fighting for all cuases where death is being visited upon a people with unfair means.

Simply comparing this to another situation is not a good excuse but nice try.

They want to keep Hamas at the Gaza strip, that is there problem and as far as I am concerned they can have rockets red glare bombs bursting in air!

Yse i know you only as a usernmane but your postings paint you as a terrible human being, celebrating in the death of those you do not know simply becuase of their race. And that is exactly what the Nazis did, exactly, no difference at all.

These little extremist groups base their fight on religion, heck they fight in amongst them selfs. There is never going to be peace in the middle east, matter of fact, it will get a lot worse, so what's it to us to sit here and argue?

If you don't want to argue then please go away. Other care enough to want change and so argue for change.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Regarding Hamas using women and children as a front for their violence, I abhor that too.

But the evidence which is stacking up regarding the Zionist;s deep involvement in child crimes and paedophilia is never mentioned. I abhor that even more.

And I currently see little distinction between Zionist and Nazi - based on hard evidence of what has been happening and what is happening right now under our very noses.

However, if Israel had respected its boundaries, hadn't stolen, murdered and pillaged, and had allowed Palestine freedom of movement and the freedom to prosper, and if Palestine also had received $3 billion dollars of aid per year from America, this situation would not even exist.

Israel has been given a huge piece of land which belonged to another country, it has been treated as the poor victim which no-one should criticise,it has been protected, it has been supported, it has taken and is still taking $3 billion a year from Americans, while Americans are losing their homes and their livelihood to the Zionist bankers, and it is STILL complaining and feeling sorry for itself. And even that is NOT ENOUGH, they and their buddies in the diaspora are now wanting to take over the whole world and reduce all the Goyim to absolute and total slavery.

I hope that more and more people will soon see through and free themselves from the Zionist mind manipulation and cognitive dissonance we have all been VICTIMS of.

Once the fog starts to clear, it's amazing how things start to fall into place.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

LOL! Where you NOT they one that posted the following on page 1?:

The sad part is that people like yourself are so utterly callous. You are supporting the genocide of a people. The attempted Genocide of the Jewish people during World War Two was a terrible thing and yet you are happy for the Palestinians to be destroyed in equal measure.

Look who's talking.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
dam world war 3 is about to arrive ans isreal is throwing the first punch

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

LOL! Where you NOT they one that posted the following on page 1?:

The sad part is that people like yourself are so utterly callous. You are supporting the genocide of a people. The attempted Genocide of the Jewish people during World War Two was a terrible thing and yet you are happy for the Palestinians to be destroyed in equal measure.

Look who's talking.

Yes i posted that and i fail to see your point, i made it clear that while i don't agree with the state of Israel i have nothing against the Jewish people. Israel could be destroyed tomorrow but the Jewish people would be alive and well.

As i stated earlier, there is a difference between a state and the people within it.

Would you care to actually make a point without stupid religious and political propoganda or are you going to continue posting utter hatred and promoting the death, the genocide of a people?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
These threads just aren't even worth participating in. But I enjoy banging my head against a wall.

The MEGAPHONE fascists from Israel and their sycophantic zionist lobbies around the world will instantly descend on any thread condemning Israel. They descend on these threads to try and derail what is essentially a simple conversation about a set of facts. The conversation can meander and go off on tangents - but the facts never change.

Israel is a fascist nation. FACT. There are fascist sympathisers here on ATS. FACT. Palestine is having its' lands stolen, shot at and destroyed by Israel. FACT.

These are the facts - they are simple, unequivocal, and plain for all to see. Don't argue with the fascist zionist supporting trolls - pity them, for being small-minded and enslaved. When they do what they are doing on this thread, laugh at them, and ignore them.

As long as Israel remains a fascist state, the wrongs that Palestine and it's supporters have committed will never be answered for. Who is the real enemy? Guerilla Warfare? Or Fascism? That's an easy question to answer.

Parallex.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Parallex]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Parallex]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here's what I have to say...

Long Live Israel!

At least they have balls unlike the rest of the world!

if i start to comment on this
you will have 10 page of post from me to read

the only thing i can tell you
Israel needs a Regime change ASAP
with new policies and a REAL moral army
IDF = I D..o F..ire my guns all the time
Israel have so much fear in their mind that they act in offensive not in defense ... many would agree with this on the israeli side to be a good policy..
but look what it did to Israel itself... many world countries are starting to understand the evil spirit that israel have adopted..
Gaza and Lebanon wars = 4000 peoples killed 10000 wounded
WMD used(phosphorous shells) 20 Israelis killed (10 by friendly fire)
but everyone is scared of the 300 nukes israel have ...
thats why everyone is afraid to even condemn them
or they will have a false flag mossad terrorist operation on their butt

but i knew some good jewish people who were not proud of israelis actions
thats why we cant say all israeli have no heart ... but
with your comments that israel have balls .... i dont see any heart in you either... im sure you agree on every action Israel take

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Ben81]

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I am simply quoting your misuse of context when you implied:

If you were following your own comment, why would you want to bring up the Holocaust and try and compare it to 'this so called' genocide going on?

And with friends and family in the IDF, in my opinion, like families of US Marines, I will support my troops. I don't necessarily have to support the regime, but I can hope they are strong and safe.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There's not just too much of it on ATS, there's too much of it in US politics, UK and European politics. They don't want anyone to take anything away from them, and if anyone dare try to take something from them, they unleash unimaginable horror on them - but BOY do they like taking from everyone else.

For example, where DID all the money go - you know, all those billions of bailout money across the world????? Into the BANKS. Who owns the BIG BANKS???? Follow the money - that's all anyone needs to do to see what is REALLY going on here.

Their apologists are everywhere - just like their Bankers.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Beautifully said. Thank you

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"10 killed by friendly fire" -Ben 81

Just like the mythical King David sending his buddy to his certain death so he could boff his wife...nothing has changed

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

I do of course appreciate the size of Israel by comparison to it's neighbours but what exactly has that got to do with anything?

The fact of the matter is that the Israelis are commandeering land to which they are NOT entitled. It is not a part of Israel, it is in the occupied territories and does not belong to Israel in any way shape or form.

Your argument seems to be that because Israel is small it is entitled to steal land from other people because those people can go somewhere else. This takes no account of the fact that Israel is supposed to be inside the boundaries agreed after the 1967 war. Should the Canaanites return and say the same to Israel?

I would not deny Israel it's homeland but I do deny it the right to encroach upon land which does nor belong to it and which it is stealing from the rightful owners brazenly, openly and by force and in complete contravention of UN resolutions which Israel seems to think do not apply to it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I totally refute the point that people who present valid arguments, based on established and provable facts, but who DARE to criticise Israel, are 'spewing hatred'.

That's just one more strategy that has been branded like a weapon in the name of psychological oppression and abuse against millions of us in the West. Emotional and psychological blackmail. No thanks.

FAIL.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If this article is true, and people are being moved off grazing land for nothing? That is quite disturbing, and a bad move by the Israeli government. This conflict has been rocked by propaganda and filled with smoking mirrors. It is not a black and white affair as some would like to make it out to be.

The article appears to be an editorial? I did not see a current and official statement from the Prime Minister or the Israeli Government. The quote from the current Prime Minister being used in the article is from 2001.

Moreover, there was nothing said about this from Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian National Authority(PNA)? If this is as serious as it seems, why has the Palestinian leadership been so mum about it? This area would fall under the jurisdiction of the (PNA).

As long as the families that are being relocated are adequately compensated for their loss and proper agreements have been made with Palestinian authorities for use of this land for military training; I see no problem. If it is to be used as a military testing ground it is probably humane to give people ample notice to relocate to safe areas. That is what Israel has done, and some would call that callous? We are not clear about the inner-workings of this latest move in Israeli/Palestinian land disputes?

If Israel went in there with guns blazing regardless of the civilian inhabitants; the international community would be in an uproar. As it stands in relation to the article being presented, it seems more like an opinion piece about an alleged policy and not a hard news story? Lets not get bent out of shape over nothing.

Both sides have been guilty of using barbarous means against the other. If is Israel is going to be judged for its actions, then so should the Palestinians. Where is the Palestinian leadership on this issue? There is more to this than meets the eye, and it is not all Israel.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If you were following your own comment, why would you want to bring up the Holocaust and try and compare it to 'this so called' genocide going on?

And with friends and family in the IDF, in my opinion, like families of US Marines, I will support my troops. I don't necessarily have to support the regime, but I can hope they are strong and safe.

It's really very simple and your inability to comprehend the direct correlation shows your bias.

The Nazis, scumbags as they were tried to kill people based upon various categories. The Jewish peopel were one of these.

You are happily promoting the death of a people because they are Palestinian.

Therefore the comparison is quite clear, quite fair and shows you up as no better than the scumbags who killed the Jews during the ho9locaust. That is why i compare it, because it is the same, only it's being down more slowly.

You also have friends in the IDF, well that makes you automatically biased! Guess what, i don't have bias. I am not religious, i don't hate anyone based upon race, i have no racial connection to the middle east and so i can approach it more evenly then you could ever hope to.

However the most important thing is that i am fair and rely upon logic.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sigh.

Must this nonsense continue?

To hell with it, let them kill themselves off.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

No one has answered my question as to how this is any different from other conflict that are happening as we speak... it's always 'poor' palestine, well I am sorry, that doesn't work for me.

Poor Palestine, and when Israel is feeling hard done by and alone it is Poor Israel.

Tell me, why is it that people like you have absolutely no concept of what is right and wrong? Frankly other conflicts in the world, bad as they are, are not like this one in my opinion. If the Palestinians want to keep Hamas at the Gaza strip there should be NO problem for Israel since, if Israel was not in there minding everyone's business but it's own and was back behind the 1967 boundaries, there would be NO CONFLICT. What is it about that scenario that you find so difficult to understand? There is only a problem because Israel is forcing it's way into areas it should not be and in the process is treating the Palestinians so harshly it is bordering on inhumane.

Does Israel have the right to the land? NO
Does Israel have the right to steal Palestinian water supplies? NO
Should Israel deny electricity to the Palestinians? NO

etc etc

Should Israel get out of the occupied territories? YES

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join