It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
unfortunately, no, i dont think that he will come through with anything. i have been lurking around this thread, watching all the arguments since the beginning (i get really bored at work)

the best we will get is an apology "oops, sorry. its going to take a little bit longer. but i PROMISE it will be released on xdate etc"

i know it has been said before, but come on! if someone has information just release it, not this drip a bit here drip a bit there, promise to reveal more in future updates stuff. i think hornum has been given more than enough time to provide something.............. ANYTHING as a rebuttal to the poster's here. but sadly that is just not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

With Springer's new thread "***ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS of ATS' ALIENS and UFO Forum***"SPRINGER THREAD on UFO & Aliens I was wondering if HORNUM would make an appearance knowing that all UFO & ALIEN Forum Threads are being watched closer.

Originally posted by Springer

This forum is here for the CIVIL discussion of things related to Aliens and UFOs. You will treat your fellow member with respect and CIVILITY or you will not be able to post here anymore.

I am serious about this and we've directed the staff to keep a vigilant eye on this forum and we are asking our members to use the ALERT Button to notify the staff of offending posts.

Umm...I don't see what being watched closer for offending posts has to do with an OP making an appearance on his thread.

As I understand it, there is no obligation for an OP to post with any particular frequency...

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

It is only 2 Weeks till the promised documentary is to be released.

Any thoughts on if Hornum will come through with his promises?

...just as there are no obligations for him to share any more than he wants to, or to even come through with his promises, for that matter.

If anything, I think it is very unappreciative, not to mention rude, to make demands on the OP.

Sure, one can ask, politely/civily/respectfully, for more, or something else...but it is not up to the OP to share anything he/she does not want to.

HORNUM is making this documentary for free...it is a LOT of work...he has a life...he is BUSY...& he HAS kept us all updated when he could.

It's not like someone selling a DVD & then not coming through on the promised delivery date.

This is a GIFT from HORNUM...he does not owe it to us...we need to appreciate the tremendous effort he is making & be GRACIOUS in our anxious waiting to see it.

Of course, if an OP were just jerking us around for nothing better to do, that would be desrespectful on HIS part, in which case you can use the ALERT button to notify the staff...then leave the thread...BUT...just like Springer says in this snip from the same post as above:

If the topic your fellow member posted about is not something you agree with, you find horrid, or absolutely HATE, that's fine. Share your opinion in a CIVIL, NON RIDICULING, POLITE way and direct your statements to the TOPIC not your fellow ATSer.

My sense of HORNUM is that he is genuine & trying his hardest to get this documentary made & out to the public as soon as possible.

I know, I know...it's hard waiting with such anticipation, but instead of harassing him, we need to understand that he is not posting to the thread...because he is working on the documentary...& instead, we need to be patient & offer up what support we can.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolljas

unfortunately, no, i dont think that he will come through with anything. i have been lurking around this thread, watching all the arguments since the beginning (i get really bored at work)

the best we will get is an apology "oops, sorry. its going to take a little bit longer. but i PROMISE it will be released on xdate etc"

i know it has been said before, but come on! if someone has information just release it, not this drip a bit here drip a bit there, promise to reveal more in future updates stuff. i think hornum has been given more than enough time to provide something.............. ANYTHING as a rebuttal to the poster's here. but sadly that is just not going to happen.

As I said in part of my post right above this one:

As I understand it, there is no obligation for an OP to post...with any particular frequency...to share any more than he wants to...to offer a rebuttal...or...to even come through with his promises, for that matter.

AND...as the owner of ATS said in ***ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS of ATS' ALIENS and UFO Forum*** :

Originally posted by Springer

Share your opinion in a CIVIL, NON RIDICULING, POLITE way and direct your statements to the TOPIC not your fellow ATSer.

There is another option, if all you have is snarky, snide, or rude comments, KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.

HORNUM is making this documentary for free...it is a LOT of work...he has a life...he is BUSY...& he HAS kept us all updated when he could.

It's not like someone selling a DVD & then not coming through on the promised delivery date.

This is a GIFT from HORNUM...he does not owe it to us...we need to appreciate the tremendous effort he is making & be GRACIOUS in our anxious waiting to see it.

Of course, if an OP were just jerking us around for nothing better to do, that would be desrespectful on HIS part, in which case you can share your opinion in a CIVIL, NON RIDICULING, POLITE way & use the ALERT button to notify the staff...then leave the thread.

My sense of HORNUM is that he is genuine & trying his hardest to get this documentary made & out to the public as soon as possible.

I know, I know...it's hard waiting with such anticipation, but instead of harassing him, we need to understand that he is not posting to the thread...because he is working on the documentary...& instead, we need to be patient & offer up what support we can.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

I graciously request you never respond to any of my future post.

I am not a child and do not appreciate being treated as such.

Your post in nothing but conjecture unless you are in on it with Hornum.

I suggest you read page 6 post 3 of Springer's thread.

Thank You,

t

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

As I understand it, there is no obligation for an OP to post...with any particular frequency...to share any more than he wants to...to offer a rebuttal...or...to even come through with his promises, for that matter.

Thats all fine, but there is no obligation for a poster to swallow the story without questions and just accept promises

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolljas

Thats all fine, but there is no obligation for a poster to swallow the story without questions and just accept promises

You're right...no obligation to swallow the story any which way...take it or leave it...that's up to you.
Civil questions, yes...rude demands, no.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Maiden PEI because: add an afterthought

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
asking for proof from the OP on this thread is in no way more rude than when he was demanding proof in the thread here:

I need Proof

as for this:

Well firstly I would like to say that what I am about to tell you will make a lot of you question the facts and many of you will ask for proof. All I can say is that I am working on getting proof but it isn’t going to be easy and you will just have to accept my word for the moment..

No, no i dont have to take the OP's word on anything at all and until he provides some i will continue to question his post. your right he doesnt have to provide this, but then why start this thread in the first place??
edit on 28-10-2010 by rolljas because: misplaced word

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Some colaborative, info bee. Try me and looksie. www.youtube.com... have fun. peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What a cute little story. I see a made for tv movie in your future!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
believe me

I think I've heard that one before somewhere.

Sorry for the oneliner, but that sums up pretty good.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have always been suspicious of long posts such as the OP. So in 1940 we were already on the moon ? So why did so many americans and others have to die in WW2 if technology was there to end the war early. Also , why bother with Apollo missions . Isn't it easier for the government to say there is no money for space travel if they were hiding the fact thatwe were already going to the moon.

The OP is just a piece of fiction IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's Our 10 Day Count-Down

Hornum, any chance of producing for us a Trailer or Preview?

11/11 Interesting day for the TRUTH to be revealed.

Yes, Hornum, The Truth!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Every war in humanity's history could've been ended earlier, no matter what technology had been invented. People are going to kill each other regardless if the fear is still there.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to hearing hornums excuse for why he doesn't deliver the goods

No doubt it will be a case of "the dog ate my expose' of the massive worldwide conspiracy"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I haven't read all of the thread yet I have like a few more pages to go before I'm finished. But I have to tell you, I really do think people are being a little hard on you. I will keep an open mind to your story. But I think you will understand that I will not fully believe it until you have provided evidence. I'm not sure if you have in the next few pages. But I just wanted give you a little support as it seems the more and more I read there are more people who are being down right rude. It's still a very interesting thread though.

But, you did say that you wanted to believe in UFO's whether they were Extraterrestrial or TERRESTRIAL... so shouldn't you have known there were UFO's since you had that experience with your father? Since they are unidentifiable to most of us (not you obviously since you knew what they were) they would be considered UFO's to the rest of the population. I'M NOT TRYING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CREDIBILITY... I'm just giving you a chance to clarify your side of the story..because although you did establish your side of the story... that part is still sticking other's mind i'm sure (like mine). Can you explain the mix up, please? So that I can get back on track with the topic..and not be distracted with that thought? I would appreciate it
Thanks for taking the time to read this comment

Edit: I read the rest of the thread...and I may have missed it...But you started this a few months back..so why haven't you given us any proof for your story? A lot of people have given you ideas as to how. I'll keep an eye on this thread for a little bit and see if anymore comes from this.
edit on 3-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by zbeliever
I think your story may be a piece...

Yeah, it's a piece of something alright..

....a piece of #@!*

You are so rude! But even I have to admit you are absolutely hilarious. You've had me laughing through out this thread! Just had to say thanks for the smile today

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Thanks for your post. I believe you.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So do I....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I third that.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
then all three of you are incredibly foolish.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join