Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can't believe some of your bashers are still here. It was likely the thread would come to this, and we all knew that, but it was a good read nevertheless

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hardly bashing more like being realistic and calling B.S. when it is B.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigOrange
I can't believe some of your bashers are still here. It was likely the thread would come to this, and we all knew that, but it was a good read nevertheless

BigOrange - Would you mind adding some clarification?

I completely agree that it started as a good or possibly even a great read in some eyes/minds.

However, I am a tad perplexed by your latest posting. Is everything so Black & White? Is it just the believers and the disbelievers in Hornum?

I took the liberty to review your previous post in this thread and have a few simple questions:

#1. Quote from your first posting--date July 13, 2010: "I'm interested in this Zodium" - Has the OP answered your inquiry?

#2. Quote from your second posting--date July 13, 2010: "Just because this is in the Gray area now doesn't mean that a lot of us aren't still waiting for more information, whether true or not I still find it interesting, and certain parts are probable for sure.
So don't think no one is watching still and not post your updated info you get from "Terry" " - Was the OP's update from Terry adequate?

#3. Quote from your third posting--date July 14, 2010: "To everyone dismissing this thread, no, no proof has been posted thus far, but no proof that he's made it all up has been presented either." - It has been almost 2 months since this posting. Do you have any concern that proof has still not been presented?

It seems to me that you are not much different than many of the others posting in this thread. We are/were attracted to the OP's story but are in need of some kind of verification. I personally am not satisfied, are you?

What happens if we stop asking questions of Hornum? Are you equating asking questions to being a basher? If so is that not the pot calling the kettle black? I gave Hornum praise and support in hopes he was an honorable ATS Member. I have given Hornum every benefit of a doubt. I clearly stated to Hornum to ignore the hate, to tell his story and to not insult our intelligence. In return he has delivered more excuses than progress.

Hornum started this thread. Every word in the OP and following postings were typed by Hornum's own hand. Hornum has made many claims, promises and most recently stated

"This is no hoax this is the truth, I cannot stress this enough."
then on August 17, 2010 "

Everything is about to come down. Remain vigilant remain calm for all is about to be revealed in an installment never before seen. The next step is one of great meaning. Documentary has been fast tracked and will be available next week.
" - NEXT WEEK??? That would have been 19 days ago. Finally, 10 days after he stated the Documentary would be released, we were blessed with even more gobbledygook when Hornum stated

"Have been busy working on things and the documentary is not far away. Until then I suggest you relax. A media release will be first and then here with the documentary free as promised. I am aware now of the disinfos here and suggest you prepare yourselves."

And Yet We Wait...

Sad Days When Asking Questions Of Fringe Topics Earns The Inquirer A Negative Connotation.

Sticks & Stones - Sticks & Stones

“The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.” - Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Did you manage to throw enough conspiracys into one story there. Let's see what have we got.
Moon landings
Moon structures/tunnels
Moon mining
Abductions
UFO's, triangle and sphyrical
Secret goverment mountain bases
Human hybrids

You get the point.

One question i do have, are you at liberty to say where your father took you on these camping trips too view these 'bee's being tested and what not?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm still watching the thread....?????Are you still working on it??????

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

You did not provide any information, you wrote a story with no proof.

You really wasted your time.

The media has not released a thing, and I doubt you will either.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OK!... I to am losing my patience... And I have gobs of it... But I'm losing it because Hornum does not have the decency to keep us in the loop...

THAT'S IT!!!... I'm fed up with this grand social experiment of how long you can string people along....

Everybody... This Saturday 10/25/2010 at 9:00pm Eastern Time focus all your dark "bad karma" energy on Hornum if he fails to post.

... If he does post... Maybe a light gray or tawny energy... :^)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Documentary is Not far away and I apologize for the time it has taken. Things have been crazy and this has taken alot longer than expected. Production schedule complete 11/11/10. This is going to be interesting...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

All I know is, if 11/12/10 comes around and I haven't seen a link to this documentary when I check ATS, my support is gone. I do understand that a project like this (when the time is invested in a thorough manner) can take a long time. Others who've commented here are rushing the process because they are
a. skeptical
b. impatient or
c. have nothing better to do.

I've been stalking this thread for awhile waiting for this so you better deliver!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hornum, How is the movie coming along?

Do you have any teasers or trailers you can send our way so we can keep the excitement going until November?

Do you have any comments regarding the YouTube Video Clip that Maiden PEI posted here?

Do you have any comment on all the MSM reports regarding Disclosure and/or UFOs Interfering With Nuclear Missiles?

Below is the YouTube Video that Maiden PEI brought to our attention. Very interesting to say the least:

Finally HELLO to all my fellow Hornum Watchers out in ATSLand. Been a tad bit boring without this thread going. Hope ALL Are WELL --- CHEERS!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

We are all still watching and waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

I agree. It would be nice if there was any update at all. Today is 10-10-2010.

Seems like a memorable date... It would be nice if something momentous were to happen to make it more memorable...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well your story is very amazing to say the less.... I would be shocked if all of this was revealed to me, but since there are no pictures and your sources are staying anonymous...its hard to say either way if its true or not. Since your thread is not complete, its also hard to say how your head line is proven in your statements. The Truth Behind The ET Conspirarcy is what exactly? That UFO's and little grey men are man made? And the government is really responsible for abductions? ........ That is more scary to me then to think there are aliens in outerspace.... for a government to do this to its civilians, is very disturbing to me, atleast if it is ET's I could kind of understand them wanting to observe us, and wanting to conduct experiments to see how we reproduce, and how our bodies work...out of curiousity or for their own science. I do believe that religion was exaggerated to an exstent, to keep society in line so to speak as the 10 commandments out line certain rules, such as Thy shall not kill, Thy shall respect thy mother and thy father, thy shall not commit adultry...so on and so on, based on morals and values so we are not to run around and cause a mock... I do believe we have been to the moon a little earlier then what was televised... but I wouldnt say the 40's... And I had 3 cousins who were apart of the masons, my oldest cousin used to go to "Bible Study" three times aweek so that he can get higher in the ranks... but after his first son was born about a year and a half into his journey, he quickly bowed out. And we asked him what made him leave as he was so committed to the group for such a long period of time, and he told my family that they were trying to make him believe in something he was not comfortable with, and now that he had a child he would rather spend his "off " time with his new family. He did tell us that they had initiation rituals, as he did bring in my other 2 cousins, one of which is his younger brother and the second one was our cousin from our aunt. But all three of them at the time of being masons, never spoke about what went on in the group. They were sworn to secretcy, and that bothered my mother. She would probe and probe, and finally she told them, that any group that swears you to secretcy to where you cant even tell your own family what your doing, can not be good. There is a reason why they are kept secret, and their is a reason my cousins were "SCARED" as she says, to say anything to anyone. She even asked them if the group had threatened their families as a way to keep silent, and again my cousins never said anything. But something had to have happened to my older cousin for him to just cut ties so quickly and out of no where. But he will not mention. Well your therory is very intresting I will be waiting for your next statement, so that I can come to a better conclusion.

My only question as of now, is, if there is a world government already working at hand, and have been around for quit some time.... how do you know they are not getting their technology, and information and orders to run things a certain way from an outside source?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I guess since our intrepid HORNUM has not logged on as Hornum since 9/22 it is fruitless to ask him a question. I was guessing that Hornum was an attention seeker and am surprised that he has disappeared. However, I can not think of a more suitable time for a reply from him/her/it than after the whatever you think happened or didn't happen in New York City yesterday.

Were those the "B's"? If so, was it some kind of get drunk and fly your "B" celebration or was there some actual purpose to the erratic flight patterns? Was it just balloons or "B's" mixed with balloons? Do you think a father would be proud of a son that is a fraud? Has Terry tried to stick the real truth down your throat yet? Finally, have you anything to add? Evidence? Proof? Truth? Truth can set you free from that prison which is your mind!

Well, it is only 28 more days until the release of the documentary.

Tick, tick, tick...

To be honest, the negativity, lies, deception, hate and just plain rudeness has really turned me off of ATS and am in-search of a new site where I can explore, research and enjoy with only the occasional nasty posting.

Once this Thread shows its true purpose and colours and since our repeated request for it to be moved to the HOAX Forum were ignored, I will only visit ATS on rare occasions.

I may have used this quote before but since this may be my last I would like to end with it since it is why I initially came to ATS:

“The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.” - Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Don’t give up on ATS EyeHeartBigfoot. I always enjoy your posts. We will all get to the bottom of this together one way or another.

If you leave ATS for a forum where everybody agrees you would be bored out of your mind.

It's the contrasting and passionate differences of opinion here on ATS that make it so alive and great.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

To be honest, the negativity, lies, deception, hate and just plain rudeness has really turned me off of ATS and am in-search of a new site where I can explore, research and enjoy with only the occasional nasty posting.

Well...I don't know where you are going to find this mythical site, but when you do...let us know!!!!!

As for me, I find ATS to have the LEAST of all that you mention above.

Sure there is the occasional nasty poster, but then, that's what the "IGNORE" button is for...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Well...I don't know where you are going to find this mythical site, but when you do...let us know!!!!!

As for me, I find ATS to have the LEAST of all that you mention above.

Sure there is the occasional nasty poster, but then, that's what the "IGNORE" button is for...

I guess I should have added a Talking Pony and a Flying Ferrari to my wish list along with my desire for a new website.

It may take a few days to get used to my current thought capacity after all the brain cells I killed visiting some completely idiotic (and not idiot in the good way!!!) other sites. I was on a few other threads regarding the event/non-event in NYC and noticed that two separate Very New ATS Members had posted over 300 times in two of the threads in under 24 hours. They succeeded in their mission and I let them really get under my skin to the point I was just plain broken. Instead of doing the intelligent thing of just taking a deep breath I visited this thread and posted my disappointment. SORRY, All Better Now!!!

Before I revisited, today, this thread and regained my bearings, I did actually attempt to find a suitable ATS Replacement. I am sure you already know what I am going to type next, but here it is anyway -

Before It's News??? Really? I checked 7 different stories and each was over 6 weeks old. Visiting WhatReallyHappened.com I am certain put me on a plethora of Anti-Semitic Black Lists -- WoW! Talk About Hate. I do not think I am either young enough or computer savvy enough to understand 4Chan, however it is a total cool site just not for me currently. Lastly, and which ultimately brought me back to ATS was disinfo.com, it seems to me to be just one long giant advertisement.

I am glad I looked around but I guess I need to just stop taking everything too personally and realize that ATS is ultimately what I was seeking. Like i needed to tell you guys this. How does that famous saying go? - "You never know what you have until you get prison gang raped and shanked in the showers" Maybe that should read "...until you loss it."

An Honest & Sincere Thank You To Both Th1nker and Maiden PEI for helping me put my disillusion into a proper perspective and not calling me a whiny CryBaby when that is exactly what I was being in my last post.

OK, Now That I Have That Out Of My System: Hornum which conveniently rhymes with Boredom has yet tho visit ATS, at least using the HORNUM I.D.. Any chance anyone out there knows if Hornum is beginning any threads using a different Member I.D.?

I only ask as Hornum has a very distinct writing style and I would think could stir the idea that so and so's Thread has similarities to Hornum's, and Hornum seemed to be very good at playing the intrepid cult leader roll the more praise he received. That it why I am surprised that he actually disappeared.

Look forward to reading Th1nker and Maiden PEI's next post here and/or there recommendation of continuing our discussion/debate on a different Thread.

Warmest & Best Regards,

t

"You must never feel badly about making mistakes, explained Reason quietly, as long as you take the trouble to learn from them. For you often learn more by being wrong for the right reasons than you do by being right for the wrong reasons." --- Norton Juster (June 2, 1929 - Present)

In case you are not familiar with Norton Juster, he wrote one of my favorite children's books called The Phantom Tollbooth. The book is about a bored little boy named Milo who received a mini magical Phantom Tollbooth and a map of the Lands Beyond. Milo, being bored and having nothing better to do, he built the tollbooth, takes the map and drove his toy car through beginning a wonderful journey in-route to The Kingdom of Wisdom. Could not think of a more fitting quote by a more fitting author to accompany with my last two posts. Cheers...
edit on 10/16/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Grammar clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You're welcome!

I appreciate the apology...not many people can say they're sorry...

Hornum which conveniently rhymes with Boredom has yet tho visit ATS, at least using the HORNUM I.D.. Any chance anyone out there knows if Hornum is beginning any threads using a different Member I.D.?

I'm not sure what you mean here...I think he hasn't been posting lately because he is crazy busy along with working hard to get the documentary finished...his last post was September 22nd, with an apology for the documentary taking a lot longer than expected, but with a completion date of November 11th.

As for posting under another ID...no, I don't know if he is, but I doubt it with how busy he is.

Look forward to reading Th1nker and Maiden PEI's next post here and/or there recommendation of continuing our discussion/debate on a different Thread.

I think this thread is "treading water", so to speak, while we are all waiting for the video...when it will likely start up again...however...in the meantime, I think it would be a good idea for you to start a new thread & lead the way in what you want to discuss & debate...I have a feeling you would make a good Wayfarer.

Let us know if you do!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Liar.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
With Springer's new thread "***ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS of ATS' ALIENS and UFO Forum***"SPRINGER THREAD on UFO & Aliens
I was wondering if HORNUM would make an appearance knowing that all UFO & ALIEN Forum Threads are being watched closer.

It is only 2 Weeks till the promised documentary is to be released.

Any thoughts on if Hornum will come through with his promises?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join