It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

Have been busy working on things and the documentary is not far away. Until then I suggest you relax. A media release will be first and then here with the documentary free as promised. I am aware now of the disinfos here and suggest you prepare yourselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Even though this is a work of absolute fiction it is a good read and well written. As for a documentary along the lines of a Blair Witch/The Fourth kind this is based on a true story "we fooled you" type of film that would be entertaining. Would make for a interestingly entertaining Sci-fi flick. You have a great imagination Honorum good stuff. Almost as good as the fish man story. The movie and film industry is lacking in imagination. Honorum takes the cake with this piece of work.

Yeah i know... if we believe the story is true it will be that much more exciting we get it. Orson Wells had the same formula . I noticed you have been testing the waters with this script. It has everything. I think i have seen this movie before?

A secret base for the Masonic Empire where the moon is - the Death Star

A army of subhuman creatures to do thy bidding - Clone Army

Terry is a Obi Wan "these aren't the droids you are looking for" like figure and mentor to a young Honorum with a treasure chest containing the blue prints to the Death Star. Also Anakin's old light sabre. A hologram from Lea ect

Honorums story of his father being a young Darth Vader, as Honorum in the pivotal role as our only hope, Luke Skywalker and the B's or should we call them B Wing fighters?

Bravo! All we need is to find Han Solo frozen in carbonite "proof" now guys. But don't expect to see a documentary. I remember waiting for almost 20 years for the prequels as we will wait for a pseudo-documentary from our George Lucas. Yes Honorum what im saying is your story is bullsh*te! It has more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese and your imaginative Moon/Death Star. Maybe there is a future for you in writing children books. Even there is a tough crowd. This farce of a story is a HOAX!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f87efb226fbb.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes i am prepared... i have the microwave and popcorn on standby.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Th1nker

Have been busy working on things and the documentary is not far away. Until then I suggest you relax. A media release will be first and then here with the documentary free as promised. I am aware now of the disinfos here and suggest you prepare yourselves.

What kind of media release? Like television or a written article? Because I don't currently own a TV.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
LMAO.... a media release!!! Like the media would pay one ounce of attention to this crap. Give it a rest already, hornblower. Just tell one of the moderators that you're a fraud and that you're sorry and maybe they'll let you off lightly.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Your story certainly sounds intriguing and I would not want to debunk what you yourself have seen and heard, if indeed your story is true.

However, as an abductee that has recovered over 75 abduction incidents and who has worked with 44 other abductees, I can say without any hesitation or doubt that ETs do in fact exist. Frankly, I wish they didn't exist! It would make life much simpler for me.

The question that needs to be asked is that how can one conclude absolutely that ETs do not exist based upon statements made by a Freemason? Anyone who has studied Freemasonry extensively knows that Freemasons even lie to other Freemasons. Read what Albert Pike states in "Morals & Dogma" about the "Blue Degrees".

Terry's superiors could have lied to him about ETs not existing in reality. After all, it is well know that the "government" and secret socities engage in the Hegelian dialectic of divide-and-conquer by creating polarization through lies, half-lies and outright deception.

Also, just because Terry didn't see an alien doesn't mean they don't exist. How can anyone prove that aliens do not exist and are not visiting this planet?

I have no doubt that the government has built spacecraft using technology from back-engineered alien craft and from direct help from aliens. I was abducted into a military/alien deep underground base and have seen tall Grays working with military personnel. I also met Phil Schneider who worked in deep underground bases and has seen (and shot at) aliens underground. He let me see and handle his artifacts and evidence. This, of course, was before he was assassinated and the artifacts were stolen from his home near Portland, Oregon.

I could say much more on this subject *Snip*

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Your story certainly sounds intriguing and I would not want to debunk what you yourself have seen and heard, if indeed your story is true.

However, as an abductee that has recovered over 75 abduction incidents and who has worked with 44 other abductees, I can say without any hesitation or doubt that ETs do in fact exist. Frankly, I wish they didn't exist! It would make life much simpler for me.

The question that needs to be asked is that how can one conclude absolutely that ETs do not exist based upon statements made by a Freemason? Anyone who has studied Freemasonry extensively knows that Freemasons even lie to other Freemasons. Read what Albert Pike states in "Morals & Dogma" about the "Blue Degrees".

Terry's superiors could have lied to him about ETs not existing in reality. After all, it is well know that the "government" and secret socities engage in the Hegelian dialectic of divide-and-conquer by creating polarization through lies, half-lies and outright deception.

Also, just because Terry didn't see an alien doesn't mean they don't exist. How can anyone prove that aliens do not exist and are not visiting this planet?

I have no doubt that the government has built spacecraft using technology from back-engineered alien craft and from direct help from aliens. I was abducted into a military/alien deep underground base and have seen tall Grays working with military personnel. I also met Phil Schneider who worked in deep underground bases and has seen (and shot at) aliens underground. He let me see and handle his artifacts and evidence. This, of course, was before he was assassinated and the artifacts were stolen from his home near Portland, Oregon.

*Snip*

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Really interesting read the last 19 pages...started last night and how this panned out is like a documentary in itself...the people for and against..then rebuttals...then switching sides ...wow.
I must admit it is a rather amazing thing if this is true...and well I am on the fence...if I had known there was to be a film soon I may have just flipped to the last page.
I had intended to write more and actually ask questions however due to the fact that all will be revealed soon I will hang on.
One thing I will add is that I am an experienced film maker any thing that you need to know or having issues with Hornum just ask...

[edit on 3-9-2010 by defunct pyewacket]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Now this is getting interesting...just seen this thread about Black Triangles having Earthly pilots...
ATS thread
And this really backs up what you were saying Hornum...about B's

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by defunct pyewacket
Now this is getting interesting...just seen this thread about Black Triangles having Earthly pilots...
ATS thread

No it does not back up Honorums duck tales what so ever. Scrooge McDuck imo.

Originally posted by pjslug
LMAO.... a media release!!! Like the media would pay one ounce of attention to this crap. Give it a rest already, hornblower. Just tell one of the moderators that you're a fraud and that you're sorry and maybe they'll let you off lightly.

A documentary on unicorns would stand a better chance

Really interesting read the last 19 pages...started last night and how this panned out is like a documentary in itself...the people for and against..then rebuttals...then switching sides ...wow.
I must admit it is a rather amazing thing if this is true...and well I am on the fence...if I had known there was to be a film soon I may have just flipped to the last page.
I had intended to write more and actually ask questions however due to the fact that all will be revealed soon I will hang on.
One thing I will add is that I am an experienced film maker any thing that you need to know or having issues with Hornum just ask...

There is nothing to reveal other than disinformation and a wild imagination.. you will find yourself very disappointed im sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

ATS thread

No it does not back up Honorums duck tales what so ever. Scrooge McDuck imo.

Well ok I will concede that it doesn't directly back up Hornum claims...however it does back up the info he gave us about B's being man made...
There is more to this than first meets the eye..the cases that have popped up over the years clearly indicate there is alot of activity pertaining to Black Triangles and technology that is not available to the general science community.
As I stated before I am on the fence with this..I have been witness to craft that defy any known logical explanation, I am just here to try to clarify what we are dealing with...human or alien.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The way I see it with regards to secret technology, I have been following a physics "breaking news" site which details all the extremely high tech advances people are making every day throughout the world. Almost none of the advances are in the mainstream because they have to be tested and retested and approved for commercial use. In the mean-time, the government has plenty of access, resources, and time to acquire these technologies and put them into whatever they desire. I'm not saying this validates Hornum's tale, but it is a fact.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
been following a physics "breaking news" site which details all the extremely high tech advances people are making every day throughout the world.

Can you please post a link to the site.
Thanks in advance and have a good day.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I love how the same people who try to use "Evidence" to debunk a personal story rely on faith to assert that the story is fake. Honestly none of us know if this is true other than Hornum, just like he didn't know how much time it would take to make this documentary. So when the documentary does come out (as I believe it will because he keeps posting which shows that he is not listening to your ignorant statements), I post exactly one hundred
as I watch the naysayers who can't change come up with excuses.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You just swept the rugg from under the entire Disclosure Project....

All the personal encounters from all those people and you un-did all the ancient wall paintings. Not to forget all what there is to see about perhaps ET-stuff in peru and all those other places.

Now...how can it be that the masons are responsible for all that..?

The thing I understand from your story is that you connected many of the UFO-mysteries into one story with the masons (on the moon) in the centre.....just can not belief it....sorry.

Unless you come with some ''right in ur face" evidence....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
I love how the same people who try to use "Evidence" to debunk a personal story rely on faith to assert that the story is fake. Honestly none of us know if this is true other than Hornum, just like he didn't know how much time it would take to make this documentary. So when the documentary does come out (as I believe it will because he keeps posting which shows that he is not listening to your ignorant statements), I post exactly one hundred

The reason the story is fake is because there have been thousands of people since the creation of ATS that have made wild claims such as this, always saying they would provide eventual proof, and never did. This story is no different from any of those. In fact, it's worse because his other threads contradict this one.

The reason he can't keep his story straight is because he apparently suffers from a mental illness. And I would define mental illness as simple as something which he has stated, such as "a family friend has proof that could save the world, but I won't take it from him." When your concern for the one outweighs the concern for all the rest, you are mentally unstable. What good is saving one person's life if all the rest will die? That is illogical and is not the mindset of a sane person.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by prepared4truth

The reason the story is fake is because there have been thousands of people since the creation of ATS that have made wild claims such as this, always saying they would provide eventual proof, and never did. This story is no different from any of those. In fact, it's worse because his other threads contradict this one.

Precisely that!

Honorum contradicted himself in the UFO's and Aliens forum and I pointed it out to this thread. He never responds and the thread faded in to obscurity. Much like many other hoaxes that have leaped from fantasy and insanity to some hopes of reality later down the road.

Honorum does some research on TR3B's on ATS... decides to reinvent his version mixed with George Lucas. While there are countless threads on ATS in rearguards to TR3B's. As if the black triangles are some undiscovered taboo subject never discussed on ATS. I laughed when someone said "there must be truth to Honorums story because he brought up the TR3B" lmao.

Either you are incredibly misinformed or full of #e!

Please Honorum just use some night vision and film bugs and label it free masons, it would make for further LULZ in the hoax bin.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantom

Originally posted by Varemia
been following a physics "breaking news" site which details all the extremely high tech advances people are making every day throughout the world.

Can you please post a link to the site.
Thanks in advance and have a good day.

www.physorg.com...

It's a very good news site for technology and otherwise. The topics range from medicine and psychology to quantum mechanics. I've run across experimental technologies for all sorts of things like anti-gravity, touchable holograms, and alternative fuel. Most of them are simply in their prototype phase, but any government with enough money and a strong research team (enough money to pay for a strong research team) could potentially harness any of these technologies and upgrade them.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hornum
We know you're working hard on the documentary and want to do it up right. Without giving to much away is there anything more you can give us as a prelude of things to come... a sneak peak or some clarification.

We all just want to know the truth as you do. Even your antagonists believe some of what you've posted or they wouldn't be so quick to respond. They probably have this thread bookmarked and click on it twice a day.

As your loyal readers I think it would only be polite for you to give us something...

You said that Terry described the B's as "Beam Craft"... What is meant by that... What kind of beam is involved?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

Do you know what "B's" is short for? Bulls....t. Just like everything else in his story. PT Barnum was right. There really is a sucker born every minute.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WoW! I thought I had found the much anticipated forth-coming documentary from the intrepid HORNUM.

It was time to see what is what and if HORNUM was going to pull through and honor his promises with this most important of information.

However, my fellow antagonists, it was not what it had first appeared. It was much less insulting than anything our gallant HORNUM could ever malign into our senses.

I am willing to admit I check this thread a couple times a week via MY ATS but only if I notice that a new post had been added. And Yet still, I am continually left amused, confused and abused but I need my resolve. I am not very well known for my quitting and am still willing to give our beguiling HORNUM the benefit of the doubt. I have actually spent my own coin and ended up finishing worst books and/or movies - as stated, I like my resolve!

If asking for someone to follow through or asking for the smallest little tiny itsy bitsy minuscule bit of proof puts me in the _________(add your favorite hate term here) bracket. Then Please I Beg Of You - Spew your venom directly in my eyes, as that is infinitely more desirable than living my life in denial and/or as a mindless follower.

Well, our profligate HORNUM, If you are still with us and the chimerical non-aliens have not yet turned you into their infamous Creamofwhinycrybabyfullofpoopoocacaliar souffle - I wish you Well...

On final note, if you stumble across the documentary listed below, taking prudence is advised - just as our raconteur HORNUM has shown us all...Not All Is Always As It Seems.
Watching "Alien Anal Probing For Fun & Profit" Will not answer any of questions from the balked HORNUM, you will just get --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RickRoll'D

Sigh, Let Wanting AGAIN!!!

EDIT: Oops!!! To Clarify Sentence

edit on 9/10/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join