It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

As usual lots of uttering of TRUTH, PROOF, and HOPE yet never any evidence, thanks for a good read none the less though. Here's an idea, next time wait for the truth and proof FIRST!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm still stuck on hearing the rest of the story....I'm soooo lame...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
EVEN iff this what your telling us is true... and I seriously doubt it is...

What would thay gain from keeping us in the dark? (perhaps a perverted sense of satisfaction?)

I have with my own eyes seen beings made out of light!

I have seen flyinf saucers...

And I have (get ready) been teleported!

So iff our government takes trips in real fast ships etc.. who teleports?

And again will you get it in your midevil-mind that ETs do exist? ok?
By every calculation done by any reasnoble human being there must in 100% certainty be intelligent life in the freakin universe.. ok?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Any yes how could I forget flat people that work in tight places? what are you a moron (its actualy a question)?

People with arms where legs should be? What?

Not only is our government interstelar but its moronic, perverted, demented, and seriously... well just weird...

I have no IDEA what to say or where to begin, this makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE IN WHATEVER DIRECTION YOU PULL IT!!! NONE ZILCX

I CALL SHINANIGANCE

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, I have read all posts on this thread, and actually think you guys have scared him away.

I did not believe his story, for my own personal experiences, but have read all posts from the beginning in one blow, I agree with you guys, but got the gut feeling that if you had been a little 'nicer' to him, then he would have posted whatever "evidence" he has. This way Hornum simply backed off because of too many negative responses. I would have loved to see how he finishes his story, and I mean story. Yes he was never very clear, and yes, he never really answered all questions, but gush darn it, I really wanted to read part 2 the light Gods and dark Gods etcetera. lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

What I find odd is that someone would have to leave in the middle of what could be the most important, if true, story in our history. I must have been a really important appointment.

Peace................yak055h

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I read a few things today on the airship of 1897...It brought me back to this post...I what I have discovered the airship had landed and some man told the people they were going to test it to fly to Mars...This was reported in "1897"...Maybe Hormun knows this truth...Maybe they are keeping things from us...Maybe he's right there isn't ET just "T"....Who knows? I wish he'd finish his story ....I guess I want closer...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
Ok, I have read all posts on this thread, and actually think you guys have scared him away.

I did not believe his story, for my own personal experiences, but have read all posts from the beginning in one blow, I agree with you guys, but got the gut feeling that if you had been a little 'nicer' to him, then he would have posted whatever "evidence" he has. This way Hornum simply backed off because of too many negative responses. I would have loved to see how he finishes his story, and I mean story. Yes he was never very clear, and yes, he never really answered all questions, but gush darn it, I really wanted to read part 2 the light Gods and dark Gods etcetera. lol

Just remember that this Thread took place over four months and we gave Hornum much leverage and understanding. We pretty much only were trying to hold him to his own words. Please take time and space into consideration when reading any complete thread. There was no rush to judgment, maybe just a little bit of banter but as you could see the Mods seem fine with most postings.

I have an ATS Private Message saved, as do many others, that can reveal the real Truth Behind Horum's ET Cult Conspiracy. HINT: In the beginning it starts with a "D" then gently eases into an "illusion" and ends with someone named "Al".

I said it before, Hornum would have much better served his desire to respect his supposedly deceased father by getting an editor and publishing this as it really should be present. A Fictional Short.

It was Hornum alone who claimed this story to be truth. The truth is a beautiful thing as it is always the truth.

Until November, this Thread was posted in the "Aliens & UFOs" Forum and not portrayed as a personal story.

On a final note. SCARED HIM AWAY???
What better way to shut us up than to face us with the evidence he continually claimed he would present? Yes, there would still be the eternal skeptics but most here on ATS looking for answers.

If you come to the masses stating that you will present data, God Damn You if you don't for whatever reason!

This Trivial, Petty, Mickey Mouse BS of someone claiming to have evidence that will change the world but, then say, oh sorry I do not want one or two people to suffer because I revealed.
Always ALWAYS Be Suspect Of These People...They Have Ulterior Motives...GUARANTEED

Ein Danaergeschenk

Regards,

t

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

A bomb is about to go off.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by hornum

I don't get it.
Do you mean that figuratively?

As in "when I release this documentary it will blow our minds"?

- Lee

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They are super-advanced time-travellers, most of them from Earth, however, they are not immortal, and they are not the true Gods. In case you were wondering, the true Gods have a consciousness so immense that they can exist from the start to the beginning of the entire universe, and came into existence simultaneously with the creation of the universe.
edit on 3-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by hornum

You remind me of someone I know... at least, your personality seems similar. It's probably nothing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I look foward to more.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

reply to post by hornum

LOL more duck tales i imagine? You dug a deep hole for yourself there bringing yourself much dishonor. Your deception and disinformation does reek of anterior motives. This epic fail of yours should be a lesson learned for liars and people wanting to contaminate and seed the UFO subject with utter BS.

Not on my watch , we are not having it.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

That would give ME more reason to prove my critics wrong, this is a typical Hoaxer cop out.

He does not have evidence to post only disinformation & plagiarism, a pseudoskeptic using a re- written version of UFOLOGY against UFOLOGY. There is no film, there is no bomb there is no illuminati death star. He takes truth and mixes it with lies, the formula to poison the UFO subject with. By taking the TR3B and calling them "b's when it is BS. Stating "there are no aliens what so ever" even a skeptic will tell you there is no way we can confirm that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

According to 'Terry' there are no ET's, only Genetically engineered humanoids...in the entire multiverse...there is only Earth originating lifeforms, and the engineered lifeforms we have constructed?

This is all i need to know really, to make my mind up as to the veracity of your account.

The multiverse is a big place...and it is filled with life that did not originate here on Earth.

I doubt your account (did you really expect anything else?!), but ironically, i do agree that a lot of what you have written is actually the truth.

I realise that sounds nonsensical, but my personal take on it is that i feel you are probably spinning a story, but one that is interwoven with many elements of the truth..the best or more believable 'stories' , always contain a % of truth.

If this is testing a short story or book you have a mind to write, let me say that i think you're onto a winner...i'm interested already, but instinctively feel that it is simply a story.

Thanks anyway.

PS if you do manage to get 'Terry' to allow you to show us evidence of any of this, i'll offer a full apology for doubting your account. What's his problem with allowing you to do this?

According to you, he recognises that there is 'evil' behind the secrecy, and that 'at his time of life, the consequences of telling you all he has done, don't really matter to him anymore...so why the emphatic 'no', when you asked for evidence?

Doesn't make sense...either he cares about maintaining the secrecy or he doesn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They are super-advanced time-travellers, most of them from Earth, however, they are not immortal, and they are not the true Gods. In case you were wondering, the true Gods have a consciousness so immense that they can exist from the start to the beginning of the entire universe, and came into existence simultaneously with the creation of the universe.
edit on 3-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

There are no 'gods' (what the hell is a god anyway?) there are only ET's who have advanced technology that enable them to perform 'magical' appearing feats.

I have no evidence of this either...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by hornum

I congratulate you for all that work.

I believe in Jesus - He is an alien - oh, well, no proof.

But without His rules we would be completely insane.

Hang on a moment!

You mean for the hundreds of thousands of years modern humans have been around, we only just made it through all that insanity by the skins of our teeth, until this Jesus character cured all of our mental illness?

Blimey, that was lucky..how ever would we have survived..err..for another period of hundreds of thousands of years without him popping in and saving us all..well, most of us..ok, some of us...alright, alright 60-70% of us are regularly prescribed anti-psychotic drugs for our 'mental illnesses', but at least he saved 30-40% of us eh?

Don't tell big pharma that Jesus 'cures' mental illness, they'll be burning down churches next.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

He was a fantasist and too young to have even been born during WWII.

Hold on Kandy, he was probably about to tell you that he was at Bletchley Park (i actually spent two weeks there on a communications course years ago, another story though), during WW2, after he was contacted by temporal humans who took him back in time (as we perceive it
) so he could work on the Nazi communications...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Its getting more and more frustrating to see these threads. More and more groups of young people are treating these sites as a kind of online game.

The only objective is to string along as many people as possible for as long as possible with the biggest possible hoax.

The threads are a game and nothing more.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join