Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It always amazes me when these people who have post these conversations they supposedly have had with "people in the know" can remember it with such detail and structure

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllenGreenspam
It always amazes me when these people who have post these conversations they supposedly have had with "people in the know" can remember it with such detail and structure

Tis known as writing fiction.

But yeah, I suppose we'll never know if this was just a dramatized story or not. He has dropped off the face of the earth, so-to-speak lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story! I think I may know who you are talking about. Please private message me, if you are still around. Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This may be a hoax, and just a tale by a very talented writer, but the thing that jumps out at me is recalling Von Brauns secretarys qoutes from the disclosure project. I could see someone like Von Braun being in the know, and it gives a possible explanation to the robotic skull on mars, furthermore, it would explain all the lower level people, and NASA employees who were given documents and tasks that obviously screamed alien cover-up, as well as the fact the bases being flown over by ufos. Lest we forget as far as I remember there have been known cases in at least 2 [if not all] types of ufos emmitting radiation both on the ground where they landed, and on the people they came into contact with i.e triangle, and disc. Then again this guy could easily have read, and watched just as much documentaries, and ufo stories as we have, and just pieceed together a nice cxlean plot with all these disparate pieces, with a bit of N.W.O and Masonic hate for spice.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join