It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
I imploy you to seek the truth

I think you mean 'I implore you to seek the truth' don't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Intresting read.

Im just wondering, how old are you by the way?

Since 'Terry' said you'd see most of these things come to pass in your life time..?

...And another thing, I think it would take longer than an Hour, traveling at the speed of 7000 mph to get to the moon.

The moon is 238,860
miles away from Earth. Do the maths.

Quite.

34 hours to be precise...35 if you stop for a burger and a piss break.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They are super-advanced time-travellers, most of them from Earth, however, they are not immortal, and they are not the true Gods. In case you were wondering, the true Gods have a consciousness so immense that they can exist from the start to the beginning of the entire universe, and came into existence simultaneously with the creation of the universe.
edit on 3-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

There are no 'gods' (what the hell is a god anyway?) there are only ET's who have advanced technology that enable them to perform 'magical' appearing feats.

I have no evidence of this either...

So then, What The Hell Is Hell?

Since after the OP the entire thread has been pretty much about having HORNUM present evidence. How exactly are comments such as above beneficial towards anything?

You do realize that even the most harden atheist and philosophers are now coming to the consensus that there is some sort of a creator (or what some may call a god) while still rejecting religion.

Thanks for your opinion and speculation but we have already been underwhelmed by HORNUM's lackluster reveal that we need no additional.

t
edit on 2/7/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: as to not be chastised for a typo - i.e. simple human error

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i want you ask im more about the pineal gland the religious ritual ayahuasca or dmt for contact the god? if you see im again tanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alehuasca
i want you ask im more about the pineal gland the religious ritual ayahuasca or dmt for contact the god? if you see im again tanks

You're more likely to bump into the self transforming machine elves or the crystalline entity (not the one from star trek) but I think it's highly subjective, it tends to only be people from industrialized western nations that encounter the machine elves and I think that is significant but an animist might have a lot more to tell you about it than me. If you take ayahuasca in the Amazon you are a more likely to percieve plant and animal spirits.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Has anyone else realized Hornum has been back and has posted on other threads about ET's this month....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Interesting, Hornum pops up for two days spouting off about ATS being a place for truth:
AboveTopSecret Thread

Nice Find zbeliever.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All I want to say is ,"Where's the movie!!!"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

We are in legal redtape at the moment but will have this sorted soon. Rest assured the documentary is not far away.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

We are in legal redtape at the moment but will have this sorted soon. Rest assured the documentary is not far away.

Hello Hornum,

Any updates on your documentary and the red tape your trying to sort out?

Any information you may have gained from your sources regarding all the current and projected(prophetic) future calamities?

Hope to hear from you,

t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Wow, that was a mesmerizing read, stars and flags for sure. I suppose anything is possible but I would need some proof, like what you asked terry for because it sounds pretty fantastic!

One question though, even with this advanced tech that we are supposed to have, it doesn't sound like we can master interstellar space travel with it, so why would we have to assume there is no alien life?

Are you saying, there isn't any around earth or in the solar system or are you saying there is none in the entire Universe?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ah, revived after another 9 months. I think Hornum may have other priorities right now, seeing how he has gone over no new info since early on and he just keeps saying "wait for it."

I've got nothing against waiting, but I've also got no reason to give Hornum extra support.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Interesting...I was researching to see if I could dig anything else up on this and I came across this:

blog.hallofthegods.org...

It's about the Clementine satellite that the Navy sent up in 1994 on a two month mapping mission of the moon. Apparently the satellite took 1.8 million photographs but only 170,000 were made available to the public, the rest are still classified for some reason. They also posted a few pictures of the moon with what appears to be structures blurred out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troublesome
Interesting...I was researching to see if I could dig anything else up on this and I came across this:

blog.hallofthegods.org...

It's about the Clementine satellite that the Navy sent up in 1994 on a two month mapping mission of the moon. Apparently the satellite took 1.8 million photographs but only 170,000 were made available to the public, the rest are still classified for some reason. They also posted a few pictures of the moon with what appears to be structures blurred out.

Do you know of any higher resolutions available of these pictures? It would be interesting to see a little closer (though, I imagine that someone doing a cover-up job would be good to cover all their tracks).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I'm still digging to see what I can find...I did come up with this link from the Navy about the mission:

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

And from there I found this map which is an entire panoramic view of the moon: www.nrl.navy.mil...

You can zoom in anywhere on the map and there are clearly several areas blacked out intentionally

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troublesome
reply to post by Varemia

I'm still digging to see what I can find...I did come up with this link from the Navy about the mission:

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

And from there I found this map which is an entire panoramic view of the moon: www.nrl.navy.mil...

You can zoom in anywhere on the map and there are clearly several areas blacked out intentionally

Ah, ok. I wouldn't focus on the black portions of the panoramic view picture. The reason for the holes is because of the method of picture taking and piecing together for the resolution result. It's also why the picture appears to have the strips of terrain effect. If you look closely, you can see that the pictures have been manually put together (or automatically stitched with a computer), and that some details just didn't make the final cut. In my opinion, the locations of the boxes do not form any recognizable or organized form. A complex on the surface would be more centralized, I would imagine, and it would make more sense to me to have a secret base under the ground. I've read about ridiculously expansive complexes here on Earth which are impossible to locate because the entrance could be anything from a broken-down car to a tiny cave/hole in the ground.

Our government (and scientists commissioned by such) are very creative about hiding things, and I assure you, if things are being hidden, they cannot be found with the naked eye. (not that I would discourage looking, mind you).

Heh, maybe I'm just a little bias though. My father was a government agent and army veteran for a good portion of his life, giving me access to a good deal of interesting information about the secret government (I still find it funny how he will talk for hours about his involvement in classified projects and locations, but won't tell me anything about what he did while involved with freemasonry)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have alot to ask but I know I will get into big trouble (long story! family-father- intelligence minister- chief spy- secrects... and I can go on but you get my drift.) all I can now say is that I am so confused about everything! (rhymes with "duck") our existence!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
First off good read, as interesting as the guy who claims to be part of the gray's hive mind or something.

Have a question though! The freemasons "invented" religion yet have to believe in a god?

This has left me confuzzled somewhat

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
First off good read, as interesting as the guy who claims to be part of the gray's hive mind or something.

Have a question though! The freemasons "invented" religion yet have to believe in a god?

This has left me confuzzled somewhat

More like "higher power," really. I think it's a basic tenant in order to provide a common ground for them to form a brotherhood on. Then, after laying the foundations, they would get into more advanced freemasonry where they question organized religion. (not completely sure though, so don't quote me on that)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I see OP has not been on since June....I am still waiting!!!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join