It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Lord knows that when I come across something that has no value or merit in my life, I move on to find something that does.

Move on.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Jollies?

Go home and get some sleep. You don't have a mission here, so quit pretending to be the "defender of truth."

With every post you make, you continue to drag out this thread. Why don't you go play elsewhere where you can actually enjoy yourself?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by badw0lf

Jollies?

Go home and get some sleep. You don't have a mission here, so quit pretending to be the "defender of truth."

With every post you make, you continue to drag out this thread. Why don't you go play elsewhere where you can actually enjoy yourself?

Look at the last page of posts - by you. Defender of the hoax.

Thanks for bringing the level of ATS even further into the realm of absurdity.

Oh and I don't come to these threads to play, unlike the OP and his followers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I know you are Polishedknob or Polishedknobs friend, but can you stop backtracking through the entire thread and posting replies to everyone who has replied?

Also, every other thread of polishedknobs "alien videos" have been sent to the rubbish bin previously.

Again, can you stop backtracking through the entire thread and posting replies to everybodies replies?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Um, I'm not complaining about the thread my friend...

I'm complaining about the quality of answers. And let me ask you...

Are these the sort of answers you want on this website? Is this the way you choose to have others contribute to your threads?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Nah...I'm not defending this kid whatsoever. AT ALL.

But, I am watching a whole group of people make complete fools out of themselves by consistently attacking something that they don't believe for a period of 11 pages. If they had just left it alone, the thread would be dead by now
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Truth is paramount at ATS. We all make choices.

edit on 13-3-2011 by hornum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I have no friends here my man. Polished Knob is in Australia. I'm in Indiana. I don't know him anymore than he knows me. But, if it makes you feel better, ask the mods if we have any relation to one another.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by subby

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

I see you didn't acknowledge ATS at all once again.

ATS members have mostly insulted Alex and branded his videos fake, why would he acknowledge that?

Uhh to perhaps lend some credibility to his efforts?

Which by this stage are not that good.

How easy would it to be to mention these threads in his videos, if it were him.

I would be happy to message you on youtube, But after the lack of respect you have shown me of previous threads i will not follow your demands.

edit on 13-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: no to not

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Truth is paramount at ATS. We all make choices.

edit on 13-3-2011 by hornum because: (no reason given)

Agreed. My personal thing is this...if we know its a "hoax," shut it down. Don't let a million people come in here and throw rampant insults to and fro. It brings down the quality of the thread and the site.

I came here to see if there was any merit to this video, and all I got to view were insults as opposed to intelligent debate. If its fake, show me why. Don't just rake the kid through the coals.

I thought that was what ATS was about.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

But, I am watching a whole group of people make complete fools out of themselves by consistently attacking something that they don't believe for a period of 11 pages.

Don't know him? Who? This alex or polishedknob? Have you been following this, or is this your first attempt?

He's made it clear he wants attention, he's made it clear, at least to me, that the person making the videos is not the same person proclaiming to be him here, he continues claim he is however, and in collaboration with the youtube hoaxer continues to fob these videos off as real with no involvement from any outside resources, just expecting that his minions will lap up this tripe as real and thus drag this forum into even further idiocy by doing so.

What is your agenda then, if not to silence those who can see through this obvious charade? Want to stop people dismissing the videos, and allow him his audience?

Stick to youtube then.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey I just e-mailed the OP.

OP. Right now I'm having a similar experience with trying to make contact with an Alien, but we're both two scared to do anything to make some sort of communication but after what i just saw i might try to talk to it. =/

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

My agenda is called, "intelligent debate."

And yours?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you read some of the comments on his videos, people who live in the same area have said they have seen similar things. I'm more towards this being real, just with the video evidence. I'm pretty sure if the OP had 1000 posts or was a mod everyone would have been creaming over this.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

But, I am watching a whole group of people make complete fools out of themselves by consistently attacking something that they don't believe for a period of 11 pages.

Don't know him? Who? This alex or polishedknob? Have you been following this, or is this your first attempt?

He's made it clear he wants attention, he's made it clear, at least to me, that the person making the videos is not the same person proclaiming to be him here, he continues claim he is however, and in collaboration with the youtube hoaxer continues to fob these videos off as real with no involvement from any outside resources, just expecting that his minions will lap up this tripe as real and thus drag this forum into even further idiocy by doing so.

What is your agenda then, if not to silence those who can see through this obvious charade? Want to stop people dismissing the videos, and allow him his audience?

Stick to youtube then.

Lies, Lies, Lies

I am happy to prove that i am the OP of the videos, but just not in the ways you are suggesting, and whenever i tell you what i will do to prove it to you, you either don't reply or ignore it.

I never 'Made it clear i wanted attention', - I just want answers.

edit on 13-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I would be happy to message you on youtube, But after the lack of respect you have shown me of previous threads i will not follow your demands.

Your lack of respect for ATS is the issue, not my requests for evidence. You were never going to do any such thing, because frankly, I do not believe that you are not the person on youtube.

I also never asked you to message me. But to mention these threads in your videos. Suprisingly, you can't - and now you've given yourself a free pass. Well done.

If it were up to me, until you validate your claims with proof, I'd see these threads closed. Guess I would make a terrible mod, seeking proof from you.

link   

Just listen very very carefully to the next line I'm about to write. Take a deep breath, relax and listen.

Previously, every "alien in my back yard video" thread by Polishedknob has been sent to the trash bin where nobody can see it anymore because its not even worthy of being put into the hoax section.

Please restrain yourself from defending him and making yourself look rather silly by your back peddling replies of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

My agenda is called, "intelligent debate."

And yours?

Perhaps the time for that was in the first thread this guy posted, not the 4'th or 100'th. BY this stage, given his absolute refusal to prove anything except he wants attention, you're a little bit late.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh, sorry about that. I must have it all wrong.

Anyway enough of my meddling, hope you don't get abducted or anything...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Oh, sorry about that. I must have it all wrong.

Anyway enough of my meddling, hope you don't get abducted or anything...

Thanks
If you have a youtube account, I can message you from my account the one with the original videos on it, and prove to you once and for all that I'm the same person.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join