It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Backpeddling replies? LOL.

You're funny. Show me that these videos are fake. Don't throw out any more insults...show me, quit telling me.

Actions speak louder than words, so, this is what I am waiting for...action. If you cannot prove that its a fake, please state your well thought out "opinions" and move on. But, with every post you make, you continue to carry out a thread, that by your personal opinion, should be CLOSED.

And, someone had asked me earlier, is this your first time? No, its my second time viewing this kid's videos. I came here to compare the first with the second. However, I can't justify why people have lost their marbles over this. The one thing that I HAVE seen though, is the OP graciously answering questions without retaliating against such blatant hostility. By the way, I have not established an opinion of this video, I was waiting to see if someone could provide legitimate reasons for, or against. So far, no good.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Hawkwind.

My guess is this, you wouldn't know the real thing if it was staring at you eye to eye. You're so incredibly cynical that you're going to scream hoax even with the earth burning all around you claiming that the fire was a live version of "CGI."

I'm not going to defend this video, but, I am certainly not going to defend your behavior either.

Your post is as cynical as mine making you a hypocrite. Also, did I ask you to defend me? I stated what I see as facts. Nut up or shut up because all I can see is you whining at everyone who sees this thread for what it is, a sham. Got your knickers in a twist have you, little fella?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hypocrite???

great term and deflection. Yep, my post was cynical, and as we see...it takes one to know one.

However, I didn't name call...now did I?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It also make's me laugh that people were claiming that video of the alien in the interrogation chair was real for page after page when it was clearly CGI and you all go and dismiss this straight away without doing any background research.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

Who is "You All?"

I have NO IDEA what you are speaking about with an alien in an interrogation chair. If so though, I would like to see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

these posters who flat out say this video is fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You just wont read and listen will you......

Sad.

Rather than reply to my "back peddling" comment, can you reply to "The other threads by polishedknob have been sent to the trash bin" comment?

I WANT this thread to be the top story to show everyone how this thread has for the first time actually lowered my opinion of ATS and its standards.

This thread has made things into a complete joke and I intend with all my power to keep this thread alive.

The only thing i can think of is the mods are or have been told to keep this thread around because its getting people talking, and then when things cool down it was suddenly be shut down like magic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

Got ya...

As to avoid a one line reply, I would love to see that video.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I have read every post on this thread. I haven't seen anything indicating that this video is either real or fake. I have just seen insult after horrible insult. And its amazing because, when I sent replies back to the people who were doing the insulting, they were actually shocked that someone called them out and asked them to prove why the video is fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Whoever is taking the video sounds very legit and the enhancement shows no cgi. could be a dummy.

All I know is his voice and demeanor sounds like he is very truthful. Also the dogs bark like that down here in Australia when something is in the paddock.

personally I would have ran head steam at the thing and clobbered it. Would of had some evidence then.

Hey where does this kid live I will go pay him a visit, I will find that alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

P.S.

STOP editing your replies when someone mentions something you have previously said, just so when people read everything in this thread for the first time, your replies don't sound as bad as the person calling you out has made you out to be.

VERY POOR FORM

edit on 13-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon

, they were actually shocked that someone called them out and asked them to prove why the video is fake.

Shocked at the thought of having to prove what is already obvious bullcrap? Not shocked I'd say, more puzzled, I mean why would anyone need to professionally debunk an utterly obvious attempt at pulling the wool over our eyes?

Also, did you not know that the onus of proof is on the claimant of the submission? Whilst you continue your moral crusade to protect the op have you not thought about the reasons that people are reacting as they are?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I have a scenario here.

Lets just say that one day, this sort of thing happens to you. Lets say that you did everything by the book. Went inside, got your camera, got all the footage necessary. Then you went inside, wrote down all the dates and times necessary. Then you decided to call the police, media, and even get it documented.

At this point, you decide to make a decision. To share it with others so that they could know the truth. But here's the deal, only 1% of them will believe, while the other 99% seem to take your story as an insult to their belief system and world-views. They repeat the same questions and want to know everything all the way down to the color of underwear you had on, which, you provide because you want to share.

Here's the next thing that happens. As opposed to sharing this wonderful experience that you had with others whom you felt deserved the truth, you end up having to defend your story, honor, integrity, will, and FAMILY against a barrage of attacks that you never saw coming. In your heart and mind, YOU know that you're telling the truth, you know that something amazing has occurred that you cannot explain...Meanwhile, your story and your experience end up taking the back seat to the extreme character assassination that follows suit.

My guess is this. Those who have had amazing and genuine experiences are probably far too frightened to ever share the truth with you because they see how you choose to react to others who are attempting to share their story.

I pray that nothing extraordinary ever happens to any of you because ultimately, you will be subject to the same burn down that you choose to do to others when information like this comes forward.

I am not saying that this kid is telling the truth, but, I don't think he was ever given a fair chance to do so.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How would you know if it was utter B.S. or not, if you're constantly calling everything that you see utter B.S?

What would be an example to you that would fit the genuine profile for authenticity?

And what you guys are seeing as protecting the OP, I am viewing as asking for proof of the "failure" you guys keep repeating.

To me, asking for proof is, "asking for proof." To you, asking for proof is, "protecting the OP." If we are speaking the same language here, let me know, because...I am clearly using English. When I ask for proof, in my opinion, that is exactly what is occurring. But, when I use the same language with YOU, it translates into something completely different.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Could you please give me an account of how you came to be attacked.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I dont know about this one,it seem that both time u where prepared for it,could you had got a better view than good job

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Could you please give me an account of how you came to be attacked.

Thank you

I will answer by text but also watch the video it will give you a better understanding

I first saw a weird looking orb shaped thing in my front yard, I then saw something in the grass and wanted to get it, I went outside and walked in to the grass to where i thought i saw the being, I heard things (there were more than 2) running past me extremely fast and was freaked out, A few mins later i then heard one of them running away with the grass rustling in the distance, Moments later i was hit from behind and fell forward, I looked behind and saw nothing, i then grabbed the camera and ran back to the house.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Did you go to a Doctor at all?

Link is malformed.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I read what you say, but there is just no point in replying to what was said.

My point is this.

Knobs video is just complete and utter 100% bullcrap.

You are saying to give him a chance and to prove its a hoax.....

THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE!!!!!!!!!!

Are we like, watching the same video or something? Am I missing something? I'm very very confused with your whole attitude and can only assume you are like 13 or something.

I'm not saying that in a bad way, its just that

Your Replies
Your back peddling to other peoples replies who never even once addressed you
Your editing of your replies to make yourself not sound so bad when someone replies to your replies
Your failure to respond 3 or 4 times to my request that you acknowledge knobs previous videos of the same nature have gone straight into the trash bin by ATS staff

And your whole take on this just reeks of immaturity.

The video is complete crap. Its a blow up alien doll from a carnival.

There is nothing to prove, the video speaks for itself.

100% hoax, fraud, attention seeking....whatever you want to name it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join