It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Did you go to a Doctor at all?

Link is malformed.

Link is fixed.

No, The attack happened on a Saturday night,It hurt the same as a normal bruise,And it disappeared rather quickly and was completely gone by Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Appreciate the links. What is your next step? And do you have any comments on the rest of what I said?

Also, why wasn't there a police report filed when it attacked and left an obvious mark? If it isn't an alien, it's obviously something or someone else that's dangerous. Maybe something the law enforcement should know about.

Do you have a copy of the police report if it was indeed filed?
edit on 3/13/2011 by EsSeeEye because: (no reason given)

Why would i contact the police, What do i tell them that i have been attacked my an alien?

My thoughts exactly, if the police react the same way as most posters here, what would be the point? But isn't there some UFOlogist you could share with? And someone else posted the vid here where you are attacked in the corn field, and there is a place in the vid where I can see whatever it is, when it's right at you. It's so fast maybe most people don't catch it. It was there, hoax or not. I can hear your panicked breathing and excitement in the sound, and also those strange sounds, like clicking, sounded like in the movie signs. If it's a hoax you could also have a small tape of that sound track handy, but the way you were racing through the house, you would already have to have that in hand. Seems also you had the camera at bedside in case the little guy came around. I would not have followed it out into the field though. But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Also, every other thread of polishedknobs "alien videos" have been sent to the rubbish bin previously.

Could you please stop being so outlandishly ignorant?

'Kid Catches Alien on Film' - thread still very much open and in the 'Aliens & UFOs' board.

Talk about disinfo.
edit on 13-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Hear, hear.

This place is really beginning to piss me off with these attacks on people who provide videos. I joined this site at the recommendation of my brother who suggested this would be "the" place to show off my videos, of, how would you say, strange sky anomalies. YouTube is a joke and Live Wire is getting just as bad, so there is no way in hell I would send my vids into these mixes.

My vids are not necessarily UFO's as one is the miracle of the sun in Mount Mellary Co Waterford in Ireland.

But me being me... I rather scope what is being said and how people are being percieved by showing these videos. And to be honest, I'm glad... in fact I'm counting my lucky f'in stars I haven't posted these videos. I have seen posts from contributors here in the past showing their dismay and disgust of these attacks.

Granted you may all want your so called "proof" many of us do. But there is respect and in my opinion not many of you would know the meaning of the word even if Aretha Franklin came up and slapped you.

I have to take my hat off to Polished here for the decorum under the most intense scrutiny.... But the others here.... Well I wouldn't have that sense of attitude. I would take strips off them.

So to ALL these attackers! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*.... You have certainly stopped me from being your number 1 target!

Xcellent by name... Xcellent by nature.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Appreciate the links. What is your next step? And do you have any comments on the rest of what I said?

Also, why wasn't there a police report filed when it attacked and left an obvious mark? If it isn't an alien, it's obviously something or someone else that's dangerous. Maybe something the law enforcement should know about.

Do you have a copy of the police report if it was indeed filed?
edit on 3/13/2011 by EsSeeEye because: (no reason given)

Why would i contact the police, What do i tell them that i have been attacked my an alien?

My thoughts exactly, if the police react the same way as most posters here, what would be the point? But isn't there some UFOlogist you could share with? And someone else posted the vid here where you are attacked in the corn field, and there is a place in the vid where I can see whatever it is, when it's right at you. It's so fast maybe most people don't catch it. It was there, hoax or not. I can hear your panicked breathing and excitement in the sound, and also those strange sounds, like clicking, sounded like in the movie signs. If it's a hoax you could also have a small tape of that sound track handy, but the way you were racing through the house, you would already have to have that in hand. Seems also you had the camera at bedside in case the little guy came around. I would not have followed it out into the field though. But that's just me.

Could you tell me what sec you see the being in the other video?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Notice how knob never once denied that fact?

As you say, stop being so ignorant.

This is the 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by subby

This is the 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed!

what is this thing called '404'ed!'?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Here's what's odd about it, I thought if I went through second by second, I could see it and have it paused at the image, but I saw nothing then. So I put it back to regular play and saw it a second time, like it flies by so fast you cannot see it on a single frame but you can see it at normal speed. It's so fast you can almost not see it. This was on the attack vid someone posted though.

Ok I just went back and it was at approx 4:46
edit on 13-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by subby

He's saying that you have started 2 previous threads about filming an alien that have been removed by the mods.
I have no idea if thats true. As far as I'm aware, Slipdig1 found your 1st video and posted it here, then he found you and you joined in, then you posted your own thread, which is this one.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by thegoods724

You people are nuts, the alien could come out and bitch slap you, and you would still think it's not real.
Maybe he is trying to establish contact with you...
Be careful. Ask for divine protection.
edit on 12-3-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

i know, it is obvious the alien wishes to speak to you, so speak to it. but don't be armed when you do, unless you wish to be croaked off.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

reply to post by subby

He's saying that you have started 2 previous threads about filming an alien that have been removed by the mods.
I have no idea if thats true. As far as I'm aware, Slipdig1 found your 1st video and posted it here, then he found you and you joined in, then you posted your own thread, which is this one.

Your completely right slipdig1 messaged me on youtube and invited me to join in on the discussion

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

so u DID really not give a friend of urs a maks or anything ?

lol ok even if u would ..why do i aks u ..u would not be honest to me if u lie once.....

if u really did not fake it......its a #ing grey... at the best chance its a hybrid from essesani ..than u are really lucky my friend and can talk to ur own bashar.
edit on 13-3-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Here's what's odd about it, I thought if I went through second by second, I could see it and have it paused at the image, but I saw nothing then. So I put it back to regular play and saw it a second time, like it flies by so fast you cannot see it on a single frame but you can see it at normal speed. It's so fast you can almost not see it. This was on the attack vid someone posted though.

If you tell me the seconds it is around, i can go and try and find it on the video in Imovie

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Godlikeproductions is more of a laid-back conspiracy forum.

This website however houses users that want to fully experience paranormal activities for themselves and wont believe any else otherwise. even if given video proof. they act like nuclear physicists when it comes to proof.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well the more I watch the more I am convinced this is a hoax. I will not post here again but I will leave you with this.

“The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” Oscar Wilde

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

ok more like 4:45

Well, it could have just been grass blades, but it's right after you say, "it's gone" and then like it jumps at you.
edit on 13-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow, soo many pages over an inflatable alien and with a 2nd Youtube channel called 'pussytastesgood' one can only imagine the blow up alien comes (oops) with a puncture repair kit in his case.

You only see the head and arms as the bottom half has some serious wear and tear...

Seriously tho, never in the history of the ATS I know has an alien spend so much time around a guys house and the best we get is some of the most rubbish footage I've seen.

Best idea mate, invite the bugger in for a meal and some probing and get us some great footage (not of the probing tho), I'm off luxuries...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/6/vPvtteeE6Es

Damn HOAX.]
edit on 13/3/11 by Vio1ion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/3/11 by Vio1ion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Well the more I watch the more I am convinced this is a hoax. I will not post here again but I will leave you with this.

“The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” Oscar Wilde

I highly recommend downloading the videos from youtube and watching them frame by frame in 'Quicktime'.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Let's see multiple times?

And he didn't have a night capable camera the second time, come on. If I had multiple contacts, I can assure everyone here on ATS that after the first one I would have the best equipment I could find.

Sorry I am not buying this one at all, and I am not usually a skeptic.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join