It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by BO XIAN

Everything is about to come down. Remain vigilant remain calm for all is about to be revealed in an installment never before seen. The next step is one of great meaning. Documentary has been fast tracked and will be available next week.

I have plenty more of insulting words and statements, but I want to hold off.
I feel I should give you until your deadline to drive the dagger in the heart!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Thanks for your kind reply.

THE GREAT DECEPTION

has some merit. I wonder if a more thought-provoking and novel title could be arrived at.

I am glad you feel confident that identities are shielded sufficiently. I remain skeptical about that, however.

The reach and comprehensive surveillance of the PTB . . . are quite incredibly thorough and massively encompassing.

Of course, one has to trigger a keyword from their massive list . . . and at a sufficiently 'urgent' or high priority to get human attention.

One would assume your project would qualify.

UNLESS they are covertly engineering it for whatever reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

How can we believe you even without a single evidence or atleast some pointers....

Looks like OP is testing a Hollywood script on how well will it be recieved by people....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

There is SOME truth to what he has written so far (Reply to the beginning of the thread, I will read the rest later), as mankind has been killing each other and then helping each other out for a very long time. (longer than many of us can possibly remember).

www.youtube.com...

waronyou.com...

Ahhh yes the bringer of light.........punished for giving mankind fire.
The story is as old if not much older than man himself and repeats itself through out time.

Great reading, can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is a thread from ATS which shows an apparent landing on Mars in 1962! Not so far fetched if you ask me. Possibilities, probabilities...........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Here is a thread from ATS which shows an apparent landing on Mars in 1962! Not so far fetched if you ask me. Possibilities, probabilities...........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you serious?? That was a completely fake documentary done by the BBC.

And trust me, you're going to get a completely fake documentary (if you get anything at all) from Hornum.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

The video is crap! it shows nothing much important..... any one can make that sort of video and claim they landed on jupiter and other planets.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A note of to anyone who just started reading this thread... The video posted by Mr. D is not the upcoming Hornum video...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To the OP:

Interesting story. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but there's a point I'd like to comment on/ask a question. I'll play along and assume there is truth to your story.

Terry and others in your story refer to what we call "aliens" as "gods" of dark and light.

Do you think it's possible that what they mean by this is that these entities exist in higher dimensional planes of existence? Others have referred to these as "densities," saying that humanity currently exists in the Third Dimension or Third Density, but that life continues to evolve beyond this plane of existence into Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Densities and beyond. If this is in fact what Terry is referring to it would make sense, because these higher life forms would not, in fact, be physically similar to us due to their extra-dimensional nature. It would also make sense that they are referred to as "gods" by the bloodlines in order to instill a sense of fear and respect in lower-level civilian workers like Terry. But my view here would be that they are not "gods" any more than humans are gods to animals. They are simply life forms that have spiritually evolved to the point that they have ascended to a higher plane of existence, which allows then to have god-like abilities (telekinesis/telepathy/other psychic powers, unfathomed intelligence, etheric/energetic instead of material body composition, etc.). The dark ones, of course, work to enslave lower spiritual life forms because they thrive off of creating and consuming negative energy, and they seem to have gotten the best of Earth's leadership for thousands of years. The light ones work to help those same life forms ascend to higher levels of consciousness so that they, too, can realize their place amongst the cosmos and do meaningful work for other evolving civilizations. At least, that's how the theory goes.

Do you think that makes sense with what Terry was (supposedly) talking about? I don't buy the notion of "gods," just higher levels of cosmic evolution. But it would make sense that negatively-oriented bloodlines that control the planet would paint them as such. That seems to be part of their M.O.

I like stories like yours. But while I used to be very quick to believe them, I am not so easily convinced any more. I try to keep an open mind, not commit to anything 100%, and just absorb things from all angles. Anyway, I'd like to hear your response.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
WELL that was a great story and one i realy hope isnt true other wise why would the people be helping...

just a few things u need 2 ask - terry isit if he can see the ship with no windows from space only ask because if this material does dissapear in a vacum
space is an unavoidable one
and landing on the moon doesnt change this wich would mean he was invisible
while landing with doesnt make sense but hay its ur story right
pluss u talk about thes humanoids but no explanation to who or what made them resist the harsh reality of space ... mind bogoling lol

one more thing if the masons are doing all this then what are the illuminati doing ,and the skull and bones society, and the new world order
i personaly dont think we had the capability to make it to the moon
we just about had cars .... but like i said ur story and i would very much like to hear the rest

[edit on 23-8-2010 by satnav_c-1]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by satnav_c-1]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Still waiting on the documentary, Hornum. Haven't finished building your model rock computer yet? Shouldn't take that long to locate a can of Krylon and a pebble.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Still waiting on the documentary, Hornum. Haven't finished building your model rock computer yet? Shouldn't take that long to locate a can of Krylon and a pebble.

It's not super easy to edit a film. Sometimes it can take weeks to compile all the images and music for it. I just wanted to put this out there, as surely someone can be the objective voice here. After all, this is in the gray area, where stories with little evidence go.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hornum. I truly respect you for taking the time to compose your thoughts before speaking and write with clear well worded proper sentence structure. It shows that you care about the topic and take it seriously instead of just spewing garbage.

From the beginning, just from your writing style I have the impression that you are sincere. That's why I believe you. Not because I am some kind of "true believer" zombie.

How could you not believe people that you looked up to as a child telling you unimaginable things... How would any of us have reacted...

I thank you for taking the time and effort required to bring this story to light while facing hecklers...

If you're scamming us... Kudos to you... I believe...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
Hornum. I truly respect you for taking the time to compose your thoughts before speaking and write with clear well worded proper sentence structure. It shows that you care about the topic and take it seriously instead of just spewing garbage.

From the beginning, just from your writing style I have the impression that you are sincere. That's why I believe you. Not because I am some kind of "true believer" zombie.

How could you not believe people that you looked up to as a child telling you unimaginable things... How would any of us have reacted...

I thank you for taking the time and effort required to bring this story to light while facing hecklers...

If you're scamming us... Kudos to you... I believe...

Hecklers? I hope you aren't referring to moi... I'm not heckling at all. I've been polite and asked my questions in a thoughtful manner. Hornum refused to answer intelligent questions regarding "plotholes". He briefly covered one in a story from Terry.

There are some hecklers. They have no point to make other than to talk trash to Hornum.

But I will continue to pester him with questions. He's contradicted himself numerous times and proven himself to be a liar to those who paid attention.

Now Th1nker, cmon amigo. You are a true believer zombie. The jack Casey area 51 Air Force security police hoax? Also a cia agent?

You thought it rained on Obama for ducking out on Memorial day in Arlington?

You still buy into SERPO?

Last I checked you thought Obama was born in Kenya.

John McCain was not hauled in front of congress and forced to present his long and short form birth certs.

You said Obama couldn't be a natural born citizen because of his fathers citizenship. Title 8 section 1401. citizens of the United States at birth:"
•Anyone born inside the United States.•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years .

YOu believe ole Clifford stoney.
YOu believed in January disclosure was right around the corner.

My point is you say you aren't a "zombie believer". Your posts indicate otherwise.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
[edit on 28-8-2010 by zbeliever]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Dr. Jay. I'm surprised that you would think I was referring to you. I hardly noticed your posts at all. It's only your own inner daemons and a bit of paranoia that you are hearing. Thanks for taking the time to read all of my posts. I always wanted a fan club of my own. :^) When people are sincere and humble I tend to believe them. Maybe that's a weakness of mine.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hornum... I believed in you...
I defended you...
I would never wish bad karma on anyone...
But you may receive bad karma...
Really.. Really.. bad karma...
For not delivering on your promise...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I honestly meant no offense. If I offended you I sincerely apologize. I wish I was more like you. Having the ability to believe what people are saying until they give me reason to think otherwise. However, people need to prove thier credibility to me before I put stock in what they say.

I think that 98 out of 100 times when something smells rotten to me, it is. This didn't jsut smell rotten, you could see the maggots on rancid meat. Blind faith isn't my thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed hornum hasn't been on since August 22?
He is probably making the film still...or....someone has shut him up....I sincerely hope nothing has happened to him....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Has anyone noticed hornum hasn't been on since August 22?
He is probably making the film still...or....someone has shut him up....I sincerely hope nothing has happened to him....

How could you possibly spin this yarn and not expect to be called out?

It's well past time for this so called video, but of course this tree has no fruit.

I wouldn't show my face anytime soon!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join