It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by pjslug

Firstly thank you to those of you who have stuck with this in a positive way from the beginning, I appreciate it more than you know, secondly to Pjslug and Arkady for that matter....

You amaze me! You are so much in denial you miss the things in life layed right in front of you, you are ignorant beyond belief! I have been coming back periodically to check the comments here and you are always putting in your two little cents, wake up! This is not fiction!

I am no longer using this platform to relay what I know as I am making a documentary about it and yes all will be revealed with proof, undeniable proof!

Those of you who have tried to find holes in my story have not done so although you think that you have, which also amazes me!

Those of you who think that I have given away my identity and that of terry, red etc are seriously wrong! Yes all information is monitored but my telling this story is of no threat to them, this will become apparent as to why.

Things are going to get very interesting in coming months and you will all begin to understand what is going on, although you will not like it.

What you think you know of the universe, aliens and life on earth will be changed soon. You have been unaware of the things right under your noses!

The truth is technology exists beyond your wildest dreams and you have been left in the dark. You have been only let in on the mainstream and unfortunately you will never know the whole truth of this story.

As to the mods, thank you for keeping this thread going as it has been important. This is no hoax this is the truth, I cannot stress this enough.

This has opened something totally new up to me and I am making it my purpose to let the truth be known for all.

I will be releasing a documentary on the ATS media site for all to watch, I will release it not for profit and will remain free in the public domain.

This documentary will cover Moon mining, high technology, God, rare minerals, the grand plan of deception.

Bye for now.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by hornum]

There are holes in your story. Saying there aren't is a lie. Saying that Terry is afraid to give away his identity and then saying you posting this is of no threat to them and it doesn't matter that you gave away his identity is a plothole.

YOu posted this a piece at a time without evidence in order to drum up support for your pseudodocumentry.

YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS that are relevant to the topic. Which leads me to believe your work is fiction. You wrote a story and didn't want to answer questions about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As I had promised in an earlier posting, If/When the OP fails to fulfill his promises and/or is exposed to be just telling a Tall Tale. I would join the many others who were requesting this thread to be moved to the HOAX Board.

Using the immortal words of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen - "And Believe It Or Not, I Am A Man Of My Word" -

I have officially requested the ATS Moderators to review this thread and move to the HOAX Board.

Sorry, no quotes to support me ratting out someone but nothing is more important than keeping my word.

fin

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Truly, truly pathetic. You must really feel like an idiot sitting at your computer typing this crap Hornum. Good luck with your "documentary" LOL.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Thanks Arkady!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I guess some lies are too grand to let go...
Maybe if you would come clean about the story, we could compliment the story and your creativeness.
There's your life-line, use it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

It is not I, who needs a lifeline.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In all seriousness, is there any way at all that learning this information will change anyone's life? Really?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hornum - Please, post a video blog of your experience, describing it honestly with detail and how you reacted at the time. I think this should be a basic requirement for anyone when posting any such claims on ATS. Tone, emotion and honesty can easily be lost through typing, however the quickest and easiest way to see if someone is truthful or not is with talking in real life, or if that is not available, moving image.

The story that you posted, if true, would be of great importance and exciting news to many, can you back it all up with a video? Not a documentary with a voice over in the future, a video of you, now. They're quick and easy to make.

Or would you be too afraid to post one? It is not a matter of safety for you, so you cannot use that excuse. You've already typed out a story that, if full of facts would be monitored by certain services and you would be noted already, and we should all know by now that fear is what they use to divide us, don't be afraid!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hornum. Please give us a heads up and post a link to the video on this thread when it becomes available. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hornun,
My Aunt said today ,at a family picnic ,"there are dark forces in the world, at work in today's times."

I thought of your thread and the GOD of DARKNESS...

anyways can't wait to see your video...

Peace

[edit on 15-8-2010 by zbeliever]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Things are coming along nicely. I will have it completed soon for those who are interested. Thank you to those who are not too quick to judge a book by its cover. I would like to say thank you to the people at ATS, through this site I have been able to meet people who are helping with the leak of this information. I didn't realise there were so many people who knew the information I do. The documentary title will be "The great deception".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I wish there was a way to ping me when this is done.

God's best to you in your efforts.

I hope you will be articulating some suggested

THEREFORE WHAT'S AT THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR NARRATIVE . . .

JUST FOR PONDERING IF NOTHING ELSE.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Given such things as:

1. John Bolton's warning about Israel attacking Iran;

2. Russia's warnings;

3. Dottering but connected Castro's warnings;

4. Webbot software's warnings;

etc. etc. etc.

I hope you hurry or do it in segments ASAP while we still have a net and electricity with which to view such.

Things COULD begin to fall down around our ears in as little as less than a week as I understand it.

God have mercy on us all.

Very keenly interested in what you have to say.

Thx.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will be the first to eat my words if you can provide any proof in a video. But I won't be holding my breath for a video that will never happen...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Everything is about to come down. Remain vigilant remain calm for all is about to be revealed in an installment never before seen. The next step is one of great meaning. Documentary has been fast tracked and will be available next week.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Everything is about to come down. Remain vigilant remain calm for all is about to be revealed in an installment never before seen. The next step is one of great meaning. Documentary has been fast tracked and will be available next week.

Get yours NOW for only $49.95, plus shipping and handling. International extra. Sorry, no P.O. boxes.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

You really got it in for this guy, huh? I'll refer you to this post, where he said:

reply to post by pjslug

I will be releasing a documentary on the ATS media site for all to watch, I will release it not for profit and will remain free in the public domain.

This documentary will cover Moon mining, high technology, God, rare minerals, the grand plan of deception.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by hornum]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes, I know what he said. He's said a lot of things which he has not lived up to thus-far. What on earth would compel you to believe him? He keeps baiting all of you.

"...for all is about to be revealed in an installment never before seen."

It's gone from pathetic to hysterical.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hornum. I'm not picking on the title for your documentary but I think the name could be misleading.. If I stumbled upon a video called "The Great Deception" I might mistakenly believe the video itself is a deception or disinfo. Maybe "The Great Truth" would be more appropriate. I just hope you're not setting us up for some horrible "Great Deception" punch line.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join