It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

What is your problem? You cannot accept being wrong]
just accept being wrong and move on

you cannot make up your own facts when the facts disagree with your belief system.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

You should ignore Captain Popular....she's just trolling for negative attention, as usual.

Besides which, it looks like the object was the ISS so there's not much to discuss. I withdraw my facetious helicopter comment! lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You still haven't told us what YOU think we're looking at in the video. Please..enlighten us.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by RMFX1

You should ignore Captain Popular....she's just trolling for negative attention, as usual.

Besides which, it looks like the object was the ISS so there's not much to discuss. I withdraw my facetious helicopter comment! lol

Except the facts prove that it is not the ISS>

and you ignore the facts

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Since you came here claiming to know what it was. And I proved you wrong that it was not the ISS, why don't you thumb together another explanation to replace your last one.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I didn't claim to know what it was. I said it "looks like"

What have you proven exactly?

EDIT: Spelling.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
reply to post by RMFX1

What a condescending post,you must be a hoot at party`s eh?
Another one of the "I haven`t seen anything so it can`t be true" brigade,
a little more respect for someone who is trying to give you some information would be nice,instead of your patronising tone...........time to grow up wee man!

You've read through this thread and you're saying that MY posts are condescending?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I'm still waiting. What is it that you think that we're looking at in the video?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Check this out boys and girls very low UFO over James Gillilands ranch!

Hi jpvskyfreak, thanks for posting this interesting footage.

It is mentioned by RMFX1 that it could be a Chinese lantern, but I don’t think it is a Chinese lantern because of the area where it is filmed and the as far as I see it correctly its quite constant emitted light.

A Chinese lantern would be more flickering in my opinion.

It is mentioned by Kandinsky that it could be a helicopter, which could be possible, but then I wonder why I see no strobe light and why I do not hear any sound of one, it is night so I assume it is very silent.

It is in these cases impossible to draw a final conclusion to what those “lights” really are, but one cannot rule out the possibility that it is a UFO/ET craft, especially because of the area involved.

[edit on 11/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This location adjacent to Mt Adams has long been known by the Native Americans there to historically have had and abundance of aeronautical activity.

It's appears to be moving too fast to be a lantern.

Its appears to be moving too low to be a satellite.

A helicopter would have produced noise as well as a recognizable profile (via the goggles) as well as navigational red and green strobe lights which would have shown flashing on the night vision goggles as well.

The UFO varies it's light intensity which none of the above characteristically do.

Since it doesn't categorically fit into any known aircraft, then it is unidentified.

Plain and simple.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
S & F

Thanks for sharing as always jpv!

I too have personally visited the ranch, and can say without a doubt that it is one very special place imho...That place is HOPPIN with weird objects over it. My location in the desert is extremely active as well, but I have never seen as MANY non-conventional objects as I did when I camped on James' ranch. Really neat place. Blessings brother.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Whatever this is has a glow around it that appears to be spinning. The ISS doesn't do that.

I filmed something very much like it one night that had that same "spinning glow". It moved from north to south, stopped for a few minutes, moved up diagonally, then stopped & remained still for about 10 minutes, then disappeared.

I have no idea what it was, but it didn't make any noise. I filmed it with a video camera & gen 3 night vision with a 3X, magnification lens on the night vision. Looking through binoculars, it had red, green, orange, & blue lights on it, showing at different times. None of them flashed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
It's appears to be moving too fast to be a lantern.

Its appears to be moving too low to be a satellite.

Since it doesn't categorically fit into any known aircraft, then it is unidentified.

First two points are irrelevant , its getting filmed from a camcorder which has a NV scope held in front of it.
That would surely mess with any perspective or calculation of speed/height you could think of?

Do agree its unidentified but I'm going with the ISS explanation on this one , lantern is plausible aswell.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Weird how almost all UFO "hotspots" are located in the desert isn't it?

Strange how desert environments are well known for having completely different atmospheric nuances to what we are generally used to.

Something to think about huh.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Putting aside arguments by several members ruining this thread, I would like to thank the OP for posting this.
If Phages input is true to what could have been on the video, then maybe we got a really cool look at ISS passing over.

Either way, it was a cool vid.
Sadly, when someone SAYS they saw something, folks want video proof.
When somewon tries to get a vid out to prove it, they are still bashed regardless.
I do not know what the light in the vid is, but I certainly wont bash the fellow for tryin.

Wow, dont we have enough stress in our daily lives than to have to put up with it in these threads, too?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh what a wonderful thread, and thank you for this video I hadn't seen this. Yes, the energy there is very good. For a video like this or any of the pictures from his ranch, or videos of him, practice your energy recognition. Practice using your insight. Do meditations, open your third eye, and feel the energy. Learn and practice remote viewing too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, does the US literally have satellites flying roughly above medium height, much lower than a commercial jet, in the atmosphere of earth, in the atmosphere. This is lower than some of the commercial jets flying over here, but higher than most of the planes.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fair old size, just when i was thinking 2010 was going to be a quiet year. Thank you for the upload.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join