It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I agree--it would be fun to go there and hang out, drink beer, and maybe see some ufos. If not, there would still be the beer.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

My posts point out the truth and I am glad they influence you.

I seem to make good posts.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by electropop

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

DRUG ADDICT debunkers
Pot smoking skeptics

stay home please

adults only

Because I said it would be fun to drink beer and watch for ufos?
"DRUG ADDICT"?
"Pot smoking"?
"skeptics"?

Yeah...ok.

No I am mentioning that the DEBUNKERS AND SKEPTICS are usually addicted to drugs, abused as a child, or drunk.

Gillilands Ranch is alchohol free and drug free

that is why the non-believers dont go

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
On July 6 the ISS made a pass over northwestern Washington at 22:18 with a magnitude of -3.4 (very bright). That's what the video looks like to me.
Heavens-A bove

It's moving at the right rate of speed. For comparison:

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

Lanterns No Planes NO Choppers NO ...... keep trying

OK then, I give in. It MUST be aliens!

You seem to know this fellow and his motives pretty well for have spent only a short time at his ranch. Who are you to say that either Gililand himself or someone else isn't setting lanterns loose to fool not only the people that travel up there but the people who see the videos online?

For the record, I have yet to see any video come out of there that looks like anything other than a satelite or in this case, a slow moving lantern. If you have proof that the object in this case IS NOT a latern then please provide it instead of trying to back up your arguement with your so called professional credentials that IMO have no bearing what-so-ever on this discussion.

You make yourself look very silly!

Have you read your last 4 posts?

LOL!

I seem to make good posts.

I beg to differ. What you "seem"to do is try to shoot down anyone who disagrees with you or your deep desire to believe in UFO's.

I respect your opinion, so why don't you tell us what you think that we're looking at in this video. In my opinion it looks exactly like a latern. That's my opinion and I don't need a pilots license to have one.

Are pilots experts in recognising lanters anyway?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by electropop

DRUG ADDICT debunkers
Pot smoking skeptics

stay home please

adults only

Because I said it would be fun to drink beer and watch for ufos?
"DRUG ADDICT"?
"Pot smoking"?
"skeptics"?

Yeah...ok.

No I am mentioning that the DEBUNKERS AND SKEPTICS are usually addicted to drugs, abused as a child, or drunk.

What an incredible statement to make. Is this another one of your good posts?

:shakes head:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I am glad I can help you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
On July 6 the ISS made a pass over northwestern Washington at 22:18 with a magnitude of -3.4 (very bright). That's what the video looks like to me.
Heavens-A bove

It's moving at the right rate of speed. For comparison:

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Phage]

ISS must have multiplied into two and entered orbit then flown over the same place 3 times in an hour while ziz zagging.

Please provide an explanation for the ISS doing that
and why they removed it from the HEavens Above website on the same day Gilliland filmed that.

get to work kid and come back and show me how you can prove the ISS did that.

I will wait for your results

WHEN DID ISS COME IN TO LAND ON EARTH ????????????????????????????????????

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
When did the object in the video zig zag and come into land? It certainly didn't do that in the video that I watched.

And BTW, it didn't split into 2 either. What you are seeing there is a lens flare effect of some sort.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

When did the object in the video zig zag and come into land? It certainly didn't do that in the video that I watched.

And BTW, it didn't split into 2 either. What you are seeing there is a lens flare effect of some sort.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by RMFX1]

were you there?

no you were not

you lose again

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm with phage on this one. Its the ISS . A night vision scope ( which i used to have) makes the iss look even brighter ( obviously) and believe me its bright to the naked eye and a regular camcorder. Here is a short video I took off an ISS pass last year for comparison. Remember this is just a camcorder on a normal setting. I have viewed the iss through a gen 1 scope and it appears far brighter exactly like the op's video.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Good clip. Pity that he does not have a more powerful zoom handy. What makes this clip different is that it seems to generally get a positive response. In other words people are curious and open-minded.

Unfortunately, this does not happen to the majority of clips posted. What normally tends to happen is that the character of the photographer is questioned. The study of the clip turns into a 'spanish inquisition' and the photographer becomes under investigation.

I am pleased that J Gilliland is allowed to pursue this fantastic hobby without character assassination.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So we all agree now that its not the ISS.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I changed my mind--if visitors to the ranch are as tightly wound as you, it doesn't sound like fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join