It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

For the truth see: www.lockheedmartin.com...

Also see: www.youtube.com...

Also See: www.space.com...

Also See: www.baesystems.com...

Also See: www.baesystems.com...

Also See: www.newscientist.com...

Just do a search online for Plasma shield pictures, or search Quasicrystals, or search LHC (Large Halide Collider - not sure about spelling) they are trying to create Antimater in these coliders, but they don't tell you its so we can use the Antimater destroyer described here: www.theblackvault.com...
The list goes on, MJ-12, TR-3B, John Lear and more. These are credible people who have been discredited by the Government after several people began to fight back with Lawyers and won because of illegal methods of threats to keep them quiet. Well, they arn't just threats, they do try to kill people and now there are no more MIB, they use Brain Implants and intimidate that way. Some info is being released but not quick enough.

NASA shot the moon to look at the debri, but what they didn't anounce is that it Rang Like a Bell!! Its hollow!!!
See these videos: abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=7055746
See: www.youtube.com...

Search these rumors online and YouTube and you will find News broadcasts on most of them, also search 'UFO dissable Nuclear Missiles'

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Even though the OP is your typical de-bunker and not a skeptic, i though i should post this thread that has just started. To be honest, i forgot about this photo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

I find your question just a bit vague. It would be helpful if you could elaborate a bit on what you consider to be 'non-garbage' evidence? For example, what are some hypothetical examples of the 'things' you are looking for that would satisfy you? What are the specific criteria you require to satisfy you?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The best unknown craft in a photo would be the triangle from the 80s.
And perhaps more recent a just flashes of light in photos or noticed by people.
The triangles was never explained but yet does not guarantee any alien presence.

We have witnesses to oval and flat unknown ships but no aliens.
Even a strange flying wing that moved slowly very low and silent
in New York State.

They must go to park regions for landings as experienced by Walton
and also in Belgium. Only Walton went for a ride but I'm not that
sure he saw the crew.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
we should treat some thread as fiction,and read them amusingly.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Haha. This reminds me of the day I realized religion was a tool of social control. It's like trying to deconstruct one of David Blaine's tricks, you know its fake but its hard to ascertain. There are a lot of folks who have had real paranormal-esoteric experiences and those are personal, real or not. I've seen UFO's many times-Aliens? Who Knows?- for myself, I'd like to believe they were. Old Dragger is just petitioning support of his Cynical/Empirical point of view; reminds me of an Evangelical Preacher. Your wasting yr' breath around here buddy, people will always want to believe there is something better out there than a 9-5 job, war,famine, tyranny etc etc etc etc etc, lol. I guess until the Aliens come and make conversation, give you a tour like Billy Meier, cook up some Alien cuisine - you'll never believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I swore I wouldn't.
But I must.
Still no proof, but WAY more baloney!
October was a banner month for UFO silliness!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

.... err thanku 4 that erudite elucidation. I am awestruck by your command of the Y words - and such intelligent repartee ... u must be a big hit at parties assuming uve been invited 2 1. I bet the girlfriend is impressed ... oh u don't have one? ... well mummy loves u ... I red some of your blurbs ... well none actually but keep up the good work. Some replies 2 Yor waffle seemed a bit confused by your point ... must have been all the Yakkities ... looking forward to .... nah ... not really ... beem me sideways Spotty

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Yeah Tribble ... I've seen 3 events wot weren't from here so I got my proof ... it's the waiting that's pissing me off not 2 mention the 'Unbelievers' ...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Greetings!

With so, so many ribbons of revelation accelerating the light of truth I can only but offer an abridgment of the astonishing dark secrets unearthed from the many tentacles of the Mind Controllers subversive byways that have surreptitiously ruled and transfused their subterranean macabre programs of malicious intent for the past millennial to innocent minds unaware of why all the bureaucracies of mankind infiltrate our thoughts with subsequent mind control, so conditioned are we to only accept what we can see. I bring this to your attention because the split infinitive where the curious twilight reigns is dependent on our consciousness, a frequency that ultimately expands and contracts with our conscious awareness, as to why it's so imperative we move beyond the quiver of our security threshold to adventure the quest of hidden truths prevalently looming the gravitation of belief. It's apparent you haven't done much homework.This here documentary series reveals the truth of our history which precedes His story created to quell our perception of reality. This and other independent resources all reveal the same profound truths that also reveal space ships in ancient religious art besides all the indigenous art engraved in stone from the four corners of the earth so this is not a new phenomena!

The Legend of Atlantis Part 1 of 25

www.youtube.com...

It's our sacred duty to help break the confines of incuriosity, the plague of closed minds still stagnating in the old paradigm, seduced by the language of limitation and the proclamations of externals that counters the developing awareness of the differentiated aspects of consciousness that unveils the truth, bringing forth voluminous disclosures all over the globe. Here is The Best UFO Ever Caught On Tape Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Then you might want to ask yourself who created all these crop circles which is compelling evidence that's world wide of extra terrestrial activity, unless of coarse you believe the tall tale the governments relay that these are but a hoax created by some pranksters flattening the wheat with a board when some people have witnessed these manifest in their field fifteen minutes to an hour later.

Crop Circles 2010 -1994 UK - the best evidence
15 years of amazing UK crop circles- 1 crop every second so more than 500 crops circles in one video......
Recommended for all Crop Circles fans unless of course you believe what

www.youtube.com...

Only the sword of truth can thrust a devastating blow to the black hearts lair!

In love and light!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

Gee thanks!
That clears everything up!
Live Long and Prosper!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm almost sure it has been posted earlier in this post...I haven't taken the time to read through the 90 pages. But here's you absolute proof you were looking for: www.starchildproject.com...

The Starchild. A skull that is 900 years old, significantly different from a human skull. They did run some DNA tests on it and found it was unearthly. This is DNA, and it is more powerful than nature. If you try to debunk this, or discredit this, your reputation will go down. This is reality, this is the first proof of alien visitation made public.

Oh and by the way, you're close-minded, and a troll, because I'm gonna tell you something that you probably heard a million times but still dismiss it: The proof is hidden by the govt. because it doesn't want us to know. Before you raise the BS flag, think about it a little.

And I hope I won't shock your beliefs by telling you their ARE aliens walking on Earth as we speak...You know, an alien is not necessarily a strange four eyes tentacled beast...

When disclosure comes, I'll think about you and hope you don't get a mental breakdown...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Oh and by the way, you're close-minded, and a troll, because I'm gonna tell you something that you probably heard a million times but still dismiss it: The proof is hidden by the govt. because it doesn't want us to know. Before you raise the BS flag, think about it a little.

And I hope I won't shock your beliefs by telling you their ARE aliens walking on Earth as we speak...You know, an alien is not necessarily a strange four eyes tentacled beast...

When disclosure comes, I'll think about you and hope you don't get a mental breakdown...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that "Starchild" skull is....never mind.
thanks for all your well wishes and kind words!
Unfortunatly I'm just not as smart and cosmic as you!
Poor me!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for proving me right lol

You can't argue with DNA, but it looks like you're a debunker that makes almost no research and just "have fun" debunking everything. Maybe if you did a little bit of research you would see that evidence is almost everywhere.

lol...arguing with DNA...

You asked for proof, I gave it to you, you still dismiss it: I think you're out of here.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

I find your question just a bit vague. It would be helpful if you could elaborate a bit on what you consider to be 'non-garbage' evidence? For example, what are some hypothetical examples of the 'things' you are looking for that would satisfy you? What are the specific criteria you require to satisfy you?

I find it very revealing that you did not answer my question. It demonstrates very clearly to me that there is no conceivable evidence that will satisfy some people, apart from absurd requirements like meeting aliens face to face. All that is required to uncover the truth about the matter is a thorough study of the available information on the subject. Granted, this may take years but I am sure that many here, like myself, have invested such time and effort and as a result have opinions on the matter that are much more valid than those who have not done their homework.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation

If I take the time and gather links to some of the great topics on this forum will YOU take the time to offer logical debate and input in those threads? You seem to have all the answers, answers that a lot of us have been looking for.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Sigh.
Once again you assume I'm simply not familiar with the subject.
wrong.
What's to debate? It's like debating God. YOU believe, you have NO PROOF, you want to convince ( convert) me.
Why if I only knew what YOU know I would believe!
Paise the aliens.
Believers convieniently ignore the logistics of interstellar flight. Why they have advanced tech! There, that explains it! No it doesn't. They how, and the why are always in sci/fi territory, you simply skirt the issues, or more likely, you don't understand them.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Sigh.
Once again you assume I'm simply not familiar with the subject.
wrong.
What's to debate? It's like debating God. YOU believe, you have NO PROOF, you want to convince ( convert) me.
Why if I only knew what YOU know I would believe!
Paise the aliens.
Believers convieniently ignore the logistics of interstellar flight. Why they have advanced tech! There, that explains it! No it doesn't. They how, and the why are always in sci/fi territory, you simply skirt the issues, or more likely, you don't understand them.

I also want the evidence for me to believe that ET is visiting here. But your "logistics of interstellar flight" bugs the hell out of me, and just shows how primitive we are as a race. There could be a few ways, or just one way that they can travel through space. Us, as humans don't know all the answers, and we prob will be changing our minds on a theory, or realising that something we thought was impossible, is in fact possible.

So, i have no problems with how aliens are getting here. All i care about is are they here. And even though the ufo evidence is overwhelming, that does not mean ET, as it could be a number of things, including ET.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

But your "logistics of interstellar flight" bugs the hell out of me, and just shows how primitive we are as a race.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there you go again!
It's just the opposite! It shows that we can base our beliefs on knowledge, not fiction.
I can believe I can step out my 44th floor office window and fly away. But in reality I will plummet to the ground.
I can believe I can transform into a bat and claim it's true, it's just that we don't know how to do it yet!
ANYTHING can be claimed using your method, absolutly anything. The fact you say you don't care reveals a fatal flaw in your reasoning.. You simply don't care about the facts that don't support your beliefs!
edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: inability to write a simple sentence!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

But your "logistics of interstellar flight" bugs the hell out of me, and just shows how primitive we are as a race.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there you go again!
It's just the opposite! It shows that we can base our beliefs on knowledge, not fiction.
I can believe in can step out my 44th floor office window and fly away. But in reality I will plummet to the ground.
I can believe I can transform into a bat and claim it's true, it's just that we don't know how to do it yet!
ANYTHING can be claimed using your method, absolutly anything. The fact you say you don't care reveals a fatal flaw in your reasoning.. You simply don't care about the facts that don't support your beliefs!
edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

Lol, your examples are very weak, and little to do with what we are talking about. And this a thing. You are thinking like a human being, and a race that only in the last 100 years has shown some advanced technology. And look what we have done in those hundred years. Look at the things we have learned about the universe, but we are still only scratching the surface

You go on thinking the way you think. But i feel sorry for you because your belief system has limited your mind a great deal, which is a shame. Sometimes you have to think outside the box to find the answers, unless you think otherwise?

And don't throw that "belief" word at me, when de-bunkers like you, and the hardcore believers are driven by there belief. I just try to see the bigger picture, think outside the box. Alot of great men have done the same, and they have done some wonderful things.

But i guess if it was up to you, then we would still be in the dark ages, because your "de-bunking belief system" wont let you think outside the box,

But, you know you enjoy all this de-bunking
though you would never admit it. If you think its all rubbish, then why spend your time here if you thought it was all crap? Er, its because you love it!

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join