It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

the image in your ufo gallery "iwasabducted" with the caption "crowned shaped ufo" was an old familiar picture of the Gulf breeze Sightings by the Walters...i found the whole GBS intriguing and and saddened that it evolved into a hoax category, i think its time to re-open GBS incident and find out what really went on...there's something in here ....i remember those photos authenticated by bruce mccabee, a photo techie from the navy if my memory still serves right for me..
come people, i know you know they're here so what's this circus all about???

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Ha dis post is just plain silly its like me asking the OS 2 proof he exists.. like yep watever.... wtf
OS GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE DAT U EXIST...
u cant and u wont this is the internet...
hehe and another thing... science cannot prove your subjective conscience exists, so how u gona prove u exist and wat chance does anyone have proving alien exists...
this my friend is the internet... u cannot empircaly prove things on the net... its virtual... u understand...
and wat kinda evidence wud u like peeps 2 give u. a big fekin autograph from a grey and a wish u was here t shirt...

Heck u know lets put it another way..... prove u r not an alien.... let me see u try

love
xxx

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

There is a point where these "expert" opinions become insulting to the people who witness these phenomena. The gentleman whose explanation for the Ohio sighting in the last video you posted falls into the realm of insulting. A star low in the horizon? Come on.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OldDragger:

You're a troll not because you ask questions, it's perfectly reasonable to do so .. You're a troll because your attitude and tone is demeaning and rude.. period.

I approach this place as a skeptic, and I've probably got people thinking I'm one of those disinformation folks I keep hearing about.. but my approach is to always approach anything like this from a skeptical point of view, nothing is fact until it's fact and usually the most simple explaination is the right explaination.. people do tend to want to believe so hard that they convince themselves.. and that's just human nature..

However.. your approach isn't very respectful, and you went into this knowing the state of affairs.. you know there's no "proof" or there wouldn't be a debate about UFOs to begin with.. so your stance is to demand something you know doesn't exist in an arrogant and over confident way and then insult those that respond with all capse "LAME RESPONSE!!" sorts of messages.. you sir, are trolling.. whether you realize it or not.

My advice to everyone is the obvious "don't feed the troll" .. it's a no win situation.. no bit of evidence will suffice as proof because there is no proof to offer, only second hand accounts and blurry photos.. he knows that .. so there's no point in engaging it... there are plenty of other threads that can use constructive, intelligent and respectful discussion.
edit on 7-10-2010 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Too bad you didn't bother to read the thread.
All throughout there are people insisting that there is proof.
Absolute factual proof.
That's what prompted the thread in the first place.
As for insisting I be "respectful" to fraud, lies and hoaxes, willfull ignorance and nievity, why do I have to treat ATS posters like third graders?
Talk oh so new agey patiently ? You demean many here by assuming they are too dumb to understand!.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

Originally posted by OldDragger

snip

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives

I'm not replying to the OP but to criticize your choice of "credible people". None of the people you mentioned are bonafide credible people. They're like you and I and when they see something out of the ordinary (UFO, natch) they may not have the mental resolve to identify it. These people have their specialties and you can say that only while they're doing their job are they credible. No one, to my knowledge, has been trained to identify UFOs. Only personal constant observation can help one separate genuine UFOs from the myriad of aerial objects - aircraft: planes, helicopters, blimps - birds, balloons, etc. Since 1957 I've looked at the sky constantly and I don't think that general military personnel, scientists, doctors, etc., do as much looking as some of us UFO enthusiasts.

I don't accept the reality of aliens as ETs, and I don't accept your comment that "the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives " Those are romantic notions and I don't accept reports of such. I shot video of a UFO over NYC and vidcaps appeared on the web and I was never visited by any individual wanting to confiscate my video. I don't accept that this happens to anyone else either.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

My reply may not mean a hill of beans but you can't say that "the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk. ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too." And then you request evidence when you know darn well that the one thing that is lacking in UFOlogy is the lack of evidence, nuts-and-bolts evidence. You know darn well that all that exists is films/photos/videos and reports by those who may have seen something real and those who think that what they saw was real.

We all exist accepting that UFOs are real and a hell of a lot of individuals also accept that aliens (thinking ETs here, not multidimensional beings, if they exist) and what keeps the status quo is that we haven't had to face the reality. Evidence would be the reality and if irrefutable evidence were to be acquired, life on Planet Earth would change. No one knows if it would change for the better or the worse but, trust me, people will get up the next day with a totally different mind-set. The religious will want verification of their cult beliefs and we don't know what will happen to the majority of earthlings who are religious when they have to face that their beliefs rest on nothing historical, that it was all a game, a concept that got out of hand when Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

No sir, no evidence is available and I doubt that it will be available in my lifetime. So I don't worry about it. My 6 excellent, non-challengeable sightings is all of the evidence I need. If you had been with me you'd also be satisfied. Nothing can be gained over the Internet or ATS (believersville!).

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=123930
here's a reload...hope you can view them now...
i viewed your gallery,quite impressive and awesome too...only difference is that yours were taken here on our planets locale/space while what we've got was taken from the moon. well if this is a hoax well its definitely moon made not man made...by the way, fortunately for mr. olddragger, there's lots of them in the moon...if he only makes his research really what he means, he can drag a lot of them out in the open...then he wont be pining for an evidence, he will wallow on them...
edit on 7-10-2010 by alphaMegas because: just a post script...

also...try debunking NASA...
edit on 7-10-2010 by alphaMegas because: just an afterthought

A big critic on Moon photos is zorgon.
However ether ship should be able to go to the Moon.
Weather they would be blurry is a good question.
The ether I have to explain as I just found more references to it not existing is
of Tesla's discovery and not anyone else.
Tesla put electricity through the air as sound waves.
Weather the ether does it or something else, he did it, that's the ether
I'm talking about.
Here is something of interest:

At arm’s length, it was about 1” long, and about ¾” wide, so that means it was about 400’ long and 250’ wide. It’s thickness, based on a proportional estimate, was around 50’. The ship was virtually a five-story building, having the size and shape of the space at a football field with the track around it. It was lenticular in shape, like a lozenge, with rounded edges. The following is a copy of a painting I did of the ship:

That might be big enough to be in your Moon photos.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I always liked the Unsolved Mysteries series the way they reenacted and the ship models
they used from eye witness accounts.
I have two sets of their UFO series somehow and they are on the net for easy access as
well as the material is used for more update innuendo to dis information, since only engineers
working on the flying machine know the secrets, but Robert Stack did his job to relate the
story line as to why things are unsolved.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

Perhaps the Gulf breeze Sightings by the Walters never caught my interest.
I'm sure I must have seen something on the case.
Even if Unsolved Mysteries had an episode if there were not interesting ship
models and just light I would dismiss the case.
Lyne says the Crash Landrum model was not accurate as far as the rotating
lights so all the cases might have too much imagination added as well as not
telling anything of who is flying the ships and engineering them.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

And then you request evidence when you know darn well that the one thing that is lacking in UFOlogy is the lack of evidence, nuts-and-bolts evidence. You know darn well that all that exists is films/photos/videos and reports by those who may have seen something real and those who think that what they saw was real.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?
Did you even read the thread? I think not.
Please read my reply just a couple of posts up!
My thread, and ATS is full of believers insisting THERE IS ABSOLUTE PROOF!
Everything from cheesey blurry pics, to Billy Mier (
) to "because astronauts believe it", and every day there is a post about some new "proof"!
Did you read the thread about the new discovery of a possible, repeat possible, "earth like planet" being discovered? Did you read all the posts saying that was PROOF of aliens? Then making the logical plunge to PROOF aliens are visiting earth in space ships (UFO'S)!!!!!!! What do you think about that kind of wild association? Do you think that contributes to any understanding of OFO's in any way? If you are seriously interested in the subject, do you think it's just OK to start with taking for granted that UFO's are alien spaceships? READ THE THREAD!!!
How many times do people say, "everyone knows", "we all know" that life exists elsewhere and they are visiting and the government is covering it up!! The whole point is that you might BELIEVE that, but you don't KNOW IT!
Huge difference! Believers are fundamentalists, they have a set of dogmatic beliefs they filter everything through.
There is no rationality, no objective analysis, everything is interpreted to fit their forgone conclusion, that UFO's are alien spaceships! Why everybody knows it!!
If ATS wants to pursue TRUTH ( love the caps?), then don't just start your "research" with a preconcieved conclusion!
BELIEF is belief, knowledge is KNOWING! Without any proof whatsover, we can never know!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If I may add something of interest in the line of parts evidence.
This is for what you make of it.

The debris was blackened from the burning, and someone had taken a sledge hammer to the dish, in attempt to deface it, but failed to break a single “power-vac”. The entire assembly appeared to be a high-amperage switching system which carried 15.5 Kv current to two places at a time, totaling twelve in all, in bipolar pairs. This seemed to confirm the rumor that the “Aurora” could hover and use “UFO-like” electro-propulsive technology, in addition to its normal turbojet power.

The associated image:

Notice the GE part not alien in any way.

From 3. Recent Notes Regarding American UFOs
Thus way more evidence of nothing Alien going on here and more for man and an electrical
force to overcome gravity.
There is no evidence of aliens except for the Grays theory of Walton who saw ships at a base
with humans yet must some how always says aliens were in a ship that he might not have
been conscious or blind folded in both trips from the lake he was at.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas

the image in your ufo gallery "iwasabducted" with the caption "crowned shaped ufo" was an old familiar picture of the Gulf breeze Sightings by the Walters...i found the whole GBS intriguing and and saddened that it evolved into a hoax category,

Interesting thing about the Gulf Breeze case, though the media dutifully dubbed it a "hoax", MUFON never did. Even today a lot of MUFON members think the group's official conclusion was "hoax". I was living in FL at the time and made several trips to Gulf Breeze on my own. As a MUFON SSD I was able to speak with a number of MUFON's lead investigators and local witnesses. I've spoken to Ed Walters's a couple of times by phone. I can't say definitively it wasn't a hoax but I can say it hasn't been proven to be a hoax despite what the media and it's vast number of detractors claim.

I also have an unpublished book by Bruce Maccabee written to be the last word on Gulf Breeze. I asked him a couple of years ago if I could distribute it but he was going to try and use publicity from a TV show that covered Gulf Breeze again and see if he could still get it published. I haven't had any further contact from him but if there's interest I may ask him if I can at least distribute it on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvidWatcher

There is a point where these "expert" opinions become insulting to the people who witness these phenomena. The gentleman whose explanation for the Ohio sighting in the last video you posted falls into the realm of insulting. A star low in the horizon? Come on.

James E. McGaha is a great example of someone in denial. UFOs and Aliens are the biggest cover-up in the world, while many countries have released files, it won't become a fact (especially to those living in America) until the U.S. government releases its files, but that won't happen because it would put the U.S. government in a position to admit they can't do anything to them, or can't defend from them if they "attack", and are not in control of the situation, which would create chaos (especially after 9/11). Like a member of ATS put it in other thread, and I forgot what his/her name was:

"People need to believe the official story, because to not believe it creates the possibility that the government could be involved in much more. For many, this is a level of complicity they cannot live with"

I might create a vid of James McGaha and how it proves he's in denial EVEN when he has the facts in from of him, just like OldDragger acts

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I know 2 things re: UFOs and aliens. 1.UFOs are real. 2.Aliens are a figment of the imagination.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted on this thread but this is pretty convincing. I posted this on two threads already because I believe its the most convincing images of a UFO ever recorded. If this has been debunked please tell me. Right now I am stoked about this vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I read as much as I needed to read, your first post and several subsequent replies were quite enough to see what you're up to .. even your newer threads are the same thing.. you bait people and your dialogue is 100% argumentative and rude.. I'm surprised you've not been banned yet since all you seem to be here for is to troll .. You've not had much of anything intelligent to add, you've not been respectful or mature.

I noticed your latest post is locked pending moderator review.. I wonder if that's because of you or something else..

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by miniatus
As for insisting I be "respectful" to fraud, lies and hoaxes, willfull ignorance and nievity, why do I have to treat ATS posters like third graders?
Talk oh so new agey patiently ? You demean many here by assuming they are too dumb to understand!.

By the way, you don't have to talk down to people to be a respectful and be an adult, you don't even have to be insulting to take up a contrary position.. there's plenty of skeptics in this forum who aren't jerks about it.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKnave
I am not sure if this has been posted on this thread but this is pretty convincing. I posted this on two threads already because I believe its the most convincing images of a UFO ever recorded. If this has been debunked please tell me. Right now I am stoked about this vid.

www.youtube.com...

That is too high in the sky for humans to witness.
Also NASA might reshape things.

Go for witnessed events and close up.
Is the aircraft drinking or lifting up water underneath the craft as part
of the ship wave mechanism that pulls it from above.
The ship have no lift but has generated a pull from above that goes
through the craft and crew and to the water lifting it up.
Consider the Rex Heflin photos and see if the desert sand or dirt
underneath the low flying ship is blowing the dirt away or lifting
it up. Thus a lift unheard of before except from one man.
ED: The multiple beams are from the terminals for the horizontal
flight and allow the 90 degree turns and there might be 12 that
can ring the craft sides. Agitated air in compression is causing
the light as in a lightning effect or as in sparks but different almost
as in florescent experiments.
edit on 10/10/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Gulf Breeze Ufo

Looks like a lantern type of UFO.
Makes me think of Crash Landrum and perhaps the Acorn type the landed in Pennsylvania.
Those type make me think that the cone type coil was tried to be used as the pressure source.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join