It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you buddy much appreciated

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

OldDragger.....

Thank you for your reply!

As I said in the thread dedicated to it

I apologise.....it appears I have not recollected your reply in-thread. I will review your original reply.

I don't know what it is.

Neither do I.....& I hope it remains one of those extremely rare videos which continues to withstand scrutiny.

I do have many questions about the film itself.

That is crucial…..we must remember the source of the film is unknown…..the person who “leaked” it has not been identified.

Therefore…..extremely unfortunately….. it could be a hoax.

My first impression is manipulated footage of a helicopter, probably speeded up.

That is possible, albeit I have posted in thread that on balance, I don’t think the object is a helicopter.

Many point out the “changing shape” could be attributed to the reflection of sunlight on the rotor blades at varying angles relative to the point of filming.

On the other hand, the performance characteristics noted in the attached reports appear to exclude all known craft both manned & unmanned.

Thats the only reason I can see for the erratic, jerky movement. I can't imagine any reason for any "craft" to move so abruptly.

If we followed the exotic technology side of the argument…..who knows what it was doing & why…..?

Please note, dear readers, I never said I was a debunker! I never said I personally could explain every photo in the world.

Well…..who can?!

What I said was THERE IS NO PROOF UFO'S ARE ALIEN SPACESHIPS!

Extremely unfortunately…..so far, I agree that is true.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here's some questions.
When did the video first appear? It's dated 1992. Whats the date of the first known appearance?
Where did it first appear?
What's the story now about where it came from? Has the story been consistent?
Has it been confirmed to be military? What are the apparent specs of the video compared to avaible tech in 92
and does that jibe with the military usage?
Under what circumstances does Norris ( or any test facility film? Assuming it is Norris, what is that portion of the range normally used for?
What is military proceedure for unathorized release of the footage? Has Nellis ever commented on it?
Was the "object" alone? Is this the only appearance of the object?
Just some starters

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
UFO/ETs have been here for far longer than Roswell or anything in the 20th century. Empirical evidence is not absolute. I like it, but it doesn't always work

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Same old suff.
More opinion. Some of it out of context.
Read the thread please.
This is tiresome.

Must be nice to simply dismiss things offhand eh?
You certainly aren't close minded at all

I consider myself a debunker, but on the subject of UFO's, I think there is certainly something to them. Ofcourse there's no hard proof, but really, do you honestly think all proper UFO's are military?

edit on 23-9-2010 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OldDragger.....

May I ask a favour?

Might you consider pursuing this "Nellis" discussion in the thread?

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

I value your questions & I wish to answer them in detail in the context of other members who are still following that thread.

Would that be possible?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Why do they all have to be secret military or alien? Why can't many be ordinary aircraft that's misidentified? Or birds? Or one of a million other simple, terrestrial explanations?

Not only that, but the author of the thread never said they were all military. Nor did he discount that some could be aliens, only that there's no evidence that any are alien. Showing mysterious images, videos, testimony, and so forth won't change that statement, because there is nothing that links the millions of UFO (that being unidentified flying objects, not alien flying objects) photos and videos with aliens.

If you have that evidence, why not provide it? I'd even rather you skip this thread and go straight to the media and scientific journals if you do. A real link between the UFO phenomenon would be a pretty big accomplishment.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

EsSeeEye.....

Why can't many be ordinary aircraft that's misidentified? Or birds? Or one of a million other simple, terrestrial explanations?

Almost all are.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'll take a look when I can.
I have a lot going on right now.
Thanks, I enjoy your posts.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives

I agree with some of this and it is not because you feel begrudged by the government or that the thought of zeitgeists sources are 100% waterproof and the very thought of a global conspiracy of reptilian people rules over us. Its a simple and easy psychological reason. As a planet we are alone, earth is either the first of many or the last of many. Like death the isolation of space is mind shattering and can sometimes leave ones thoughts in a state best not to think about, similar to death. We are alone as a race and we do treat each other like #, we will be destroyed by ourselves, we all die alone. Accept and move on, I enjoy this website and feel that alot of people are wasting their talent posting when they should be putting together a good sci-fi story to entertain the world. Please dont stop, but dont take too serious. I decided to set a blog up so that you guys can have some fun whatifaliens.blogspot.com... its just a bit of fun btw.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
it's just painful to think that people still doubt the existence of ufos when even major governments of the world are coming forward with the information. the french COMETA report (the govt's offical internal ufo report never intended to be released to the public) stated their final hypothesis was that the most likely explanation for UFO's were that they were of extraterrestrial origin. this is in line with leaked documents from our own country. if a, there is a coverup, and b, tptb's best explanation is that they are of extraterrestrial origin, then you should think twice before clinging to the notion that these are somehow all naturally explained phenomena. we simply did NOT have the technology to create these kind of craft in the 40's. period.

as of 2010, if you're trying to look at it on a purely 'here and now' level, either A, they are extra-terrestrial craft, or B, the government is covering up revolutionary technology that could reshape our planet and the problems that face humanity. either explanation is damning to the government. but anyone who does some careful research (filtering out all the bs disinfo, because there is much to be found) knows which is the case.

go to isohunt.com and download "I know what I saw". it was a history channel special that has some of the most up to date information available. the film is ripe with documentation. if you watch this and do not believe that ufo's are a real, tangible phenomenon, you would not believe a ufo if you saw it with your own eyes.

howabout what the former canadian defense minister has to say?

or this official ufo video release from the mexican government?

when even people in the highest levels of world government are saying it, i think even the staunchest skeptics should be raising their eyebrows.

edit on 25-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: removed a ()

edit on 25-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: fixed youtube link

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Thedeadlyrhythm.....

Video # 1:

Unfortunately, that is someone stating personal opinion. It is not proof.

Video # 2:

Unfortunately, it really does appear that video shows a series of oil wells......which disappointed me a great deal because I "hung onto that one by my fingernails" for years!

Here are some reviews of this Mexican Air Force UFO case.

When reviewing the ATS threads, it is important to note there is a significant conflict of interest afoot with the major “supporter” of the “UFO explanation”.

The "conflict of interest" pertains to the links of that "supporter" with the main promotor of the video.....the appalling Maussan.

paracrypt.blogspot.com...

Alcione Franz Report Part 1

Acione Franz Report Part 2

NARCAP Statement on Mexican FLIR case of March 2004

ATS Thread: Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

ATS Thread: Real UFOs In Mexico Disclosure By Air Force Including Extensive Posting By The Principal Investigator, Captain Franz & the Director of NARCAP

Here is a link to Maccabee’s 90 page report

To my mind.....

Given this information, there appears to be extremely little room left for any claims the objects filmed were any sort of flying craft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

i included these last two videos as more of a kicker that official government positions around the world are starting to change. that doesn't mean that makes anything fact, i agree. i had a very long point before that, in which i explained some facts. if you can really watch a comprehensive film like i know what i saw or out of the blue, then do your own follow-up research, and not believe that ufo's exist, then i don't know what to tell you bud.

and what of the COMETA report?

edit on 25-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: added the last sentence

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
and if you want some good footage, or a "shred of evidence" as the OP said, go to 5:09 in the following video, there is a great compilation.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Thanks for that! I'd like to take some of those cases and take some of the video footage and zoom in to examine the objects a bit further like I did with this:

Be sure to watch it at 720p HD (fullscreen if possible)

Explanation of why and exactly how and what I used to do that is here:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

If anyone has any other good footage they want me to check out and do some video work with, please post it or msg me with links, and I'll see what I can do!

edit on 25-9-2010 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I see the object you posted and ask you this after reviewing the YT footage-

Did any of the actual pilots or controllers come forward and speak?

The tracking path of the UFO, (the speed and g-force charts)- is that from stolen data too, or assumed from the flight path, via the footage and data on the video?

I saw the YT where another ground station contractor said the cams are usually shut off during black ops. Say that this was the exception! How did the ground station contractor who smuggled this film out (get access to the planes footage?)

1:16 Fly crawling on the inner window- I can see 5 of the possible 6 legs, or appendages.

2:08 It might be the camera but the clouds are ((square)) and then separate from each other. They stay squared of for 10 sec. before looking like clouds again (2:05 to 2:15)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You know they just reppoed my ufo so sorry but if you want ufo's uhm dude like they have been photographed since like 1913 in germany..... i mean you see them in medeival art...... and if you look at nasa footage you see them.... i mean steven spielberg isnt behind these "sightings" but if you want a deathstar pic that would be like in thee near future; patience is a virtue.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

And another one bites the dust.

ATS thread

Joins a long list.........Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

well as they say "ashes to ashes ..." lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
here is a bunch of ufo photos
The people who have something to say like ex astronauts to the man in the street
say its proof of aliens.
Its not just one, its many flights that lead all to say the force is from ETs.
There can not be any proof otherwise except for theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join