It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

the only interesting bit of information i've seen in the past decades has been the WOW signal... other than that, nothing much else that can't be definetavily proven as factual evidence. Only hearsay, and circumstancial evidence, nothing concrete.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Seen that video before. Looks to me like the aliens summoned him to the their UFO garage to do a spot of arc welding.

ReeVeeR.....

Dr Reed feels HIS pain for YOU.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Your answer shows me that you are probably a 15-year-old posing as a "been there, done that" LOL.

Don't you get it? I give you a hint: there are certain limitations when it comes to showing "proof" on an internet forum, yet you are asking for irrefutable "proof". There is something short of a happy meal here and it ain't my logic ...

Visuals and sound can be faked very easily. Since you don't accept witness testimonials I ask you what proof is acceptable to you short of "them" landing on the White House lawn ??? Even that could be faked easily if the government played along like they did with the ... ah, never mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here is the full length movie that tells the story of the image I posted earlier that no-one seems to have looked at..

Ships of Light - Full Movie

And here's a blog post I wrote a while back which includes details of an interaction experience between me and the same type of vehicle:

Ets, Smashing Pumpkins and Ikea

Feel free to ask any questions on the subject, I have a lot of information to share.
peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Yeah. i'm a 'liberal teenager".
Someone actually called me that this morning, on ATS.
So..where did I limit proof to being shown on the internet?
I just love the frenzy, apparently there is no fury like a "believer" scorned.
Except on the 9/11 threads.
You are all so illuminated and enlightened, you go into absolute fits when someone won't tow your line!.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I remember in another thread you said you were an Engineer, is that correct?

That would mean your a technical chap, so why don't you now just go ahead and explain the propulsion system of your craft (I know your an Engineer so this wont be a problem for you at all).

Yes, you are correct, I'm an Engineer ... a Software Engineer. Propulsion Physics isn't quite my thing. But, it's not like I don't have a little understanding of the control interfaces and some of the real simple things behing several different systems. As, I have already said, I've published one, and am working on another. So ... you can see the old one at my website, the other isn't ready yet.

Its clear to me after studying your proposal for the propulsion system of your craft that you do not know anything on the subject. Your supposed to be an alien and an Engineer so I find that very amusing.

your obviously a nutter as I previously suspected

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Very very well written:_))=))

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

YEP.
Good post!
That's why I refuse to define "proof".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 12-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Its clear to me after studying your proposal for the propulsion system of your craft that you do not know anything on the subject. Your supposed to be an alien and an Engineer so I find that very amusing.

your obviously a nutter as I previously suspected

You came to your conclusion that quick?! And it took some of the best minds at Rutgers and NASA 2 - 3 years to decide that it wasn't practical at this time. Energy requirements are kind of high.

As I have said; "wouldn't know evidence if it bit you on the a$$."

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Oh for crying out loud.
You are not a an alien, stop your silly game.
Nobody is impressed!
It's really making you look kind of ..pathetic you know.
Have some self respect. Geez

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Good Rich.
You are the ten thousandth person to say that.
Good one Rich.

Well, ten thousand eye witnesses in a court of law would be ample "proof" to convict someone.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

Has there been a crime committed? I've never heard of anyone being convicted when there is no evidence of a crime, it doesn't matter how many witnesses there are.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Let's take the judicial system. A lawyer goes to the judge and asks him what evidence he would allow in court and what items he would toss out immediately. When you want to be the UFO / alien judge you need to give at least some baseline, some point of reference. Obviously, you are incapable of doing this. I call mistrial on grounds of an incompetent judge

Moving on ...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Mars rock found in Antarctica which scientists found to contain fossilised Microbacterial life from Mars.

Sorry its not Grey Aliens in city-sized spaceships, but noone ever promised you that. You wanted proof of Alien visitation, well there you go.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I would think that having an entire world of people witnessing it through web cams would probably do it. Honestly, who could say that the web cam images viewed live by millions of people are fake.

This is just my idea and people do not seem very interested in it though.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Your avatar is really funny

Second verse.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD49

Dead visitors? Creepy.

But there is less than a handful of scientists who are convinced that the "thingies" found in martian meteorites are fossilized bacteria.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by __rich__

Has there been a crime committed? I've never heard of anyone being convicted when there is no evidence of a crime, it doesn't matter how many witnesses there are.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Phage]

Yes, in this case libel against ET's.

How would you like it if people claimed you "didn't exist"?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have you never encountered a scientific subject that was not disputed by at least one scientist on this planet? You totally lost me there ...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join