It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

OP, what would qualify as proof/evidence in your book? Just curious ...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Please stop asking this guys!
Proof would be proof! Something that would PROVE we are being visited.
You want me to name some specific thing, I won't.
I'm getting tired of hairsplitting with the "believers".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Like riding on a merry-go-round, its fun at first. Take a break, momentum will sustain the spin,

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

OldDragger.....

On the one hand.....

You started this whole argument with the tone of your opening post.

On the other hand.....

You proceeded to exacurbate that problem with your combative stance & tone.

As I stated previously, I certainly won't entertain the idea of posting any interesting material in here until you start being more polite.

If you revise your approach, you will find I can present some interesting cases.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Only if you post them in Orbital Vision

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Only if you post them in Orbital Vision

OldDragger.....

Now that's funny!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

OP, I took you seriously for a second, but you're nothing but a troll. I had the courtesy of asking you politely, but as I see it you're not even capable of giving us a proper framework for your question.

Epic fail on your part

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
whether you believe in creation or the big bang one thing is for sure - everything you are came from somewhere else, in that respect you are your own proof of alien life.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

OldDragger.....

OK then.....

I would like to present to you the work of Dr Jonathan Reed.

Here it can be clearly seen that he teleports with an alien bracelet.

I believe that pretty well wraps things up.....your ongoing arguments will be futile.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The epic fail ( LOL) is the inability of yourself, and many other posters to understand this thread.
You want me to NAME SOMETHING AS PROOF, then give me the "evidence" in reference to what I named, PROVING to me you are right!.
Thats dumb and it has nothing to do with this thread, or whats left of it!
It's simple, PROOF WOULD BE PROOF! SOMETHING that' prooves we are being visited! It could be any number of things!
Good Lord!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
:rolleyes:

It's obvious the only proof would be if a UFO landed on the OP's front lawn.

And even then they would probably say "It's just swamp gas!"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

Good Rich.
You are the ten thousandth person to say that.
Good one Rich.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OK then!
This alien bracelet guy has proven everything!
I'm now a zomboid New Ager Alien Fan and retract everything!

But this video should be in Orbital Vision, formatted to fit my screen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OK then!
This alien bracelet guy has proven everything!
I'm now a zomboid New Ager Alien Fan and retract everything!

But this video should be in Orbital Vision, formatted to fit my screen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you really want to get some proof about this subject i suggest you do the same as we scientist,archaeologists,historians have done to actually get some understanding of this.

BUT since we have used about 100 years or more, i will give you an you tube link that actually will help you understand alot more.
The clip and series is now at the moment being revealed on history channel, and is apart of a 18 month project from the government. Whatever the persons in the video says, you have to take serious, cause its not hoaxes or theories just made up by madmen, but information gathered through many many years from experts having alot more intelligence than normal people.

Remember this has nothing to do with faith or belief. WE humans are an extra terrestrial race,remember that. We are and will still be an extra terrestrial race by fact no matter what other races believe or think. The same idea goes the other way. I understand that most humans have no idea how to even grasp at the subject, but please THINK, its so logical and easy to understand.

In the video presented here, the dots are so simple to connect, it is simply a mystery if if you cant.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You can't awnser because you are basing your opinon on "blind faith"...on your "belief" that "there is no evidence at all... that's the reason why you can't awnser...

To you ancient texts describing this phenomenon which has been occurring for millenia, ancient paintings showing as clear as day that ancient people were also seeing alien aircraft in the skies, plus the thousands of very credible eyewitnesses which include military personel, and who have more credibility than the ramblings of those who want to claim this subject is oly a hoax shows that people like you are not only hard headed, but for some reason the ufo phenomenon seems to conflict with whatever religion/faith you are a part of.

Yes there is evidence/proof that the ufo phenomenon has existed for thousands of years and that the Earth has been visited many times by the different beings which pilot these machines.

No matter how many times some hard headed, closed minded people want to deny, deny, deny, their ramblings will only continue to be nothing more than that...the ramblings of people who would rather remain ignorant about this topc than look at the evidence with an open mind.

BTW, i have said it many times, yes there are hoaxes out there, but the hoaxes do not prove that there are no alien aircraft which have been visiting Earth for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Just one thing I have wanted to ask, not just to you but openly:

If you can't see using all of the senses, then how can anyone ever hope to show you anything let alone some proof?

You first need to remove the plank from your mind and then allow that wonderful information to flow in and begin processing

This post has helped me by getting those thoughts flowing positively to investigate anything shown here. I posted on page one that Russian military/crashed disk image not realizing it had been a hoax until ( and with thanks), "Maybe Maybe not" responded about that..

The results of this were that I began looking specifically for the best cases available and even found a pretty good site where there is a section devoted to the very best historical cases.

www.ufoevidence.org...

If a person has any semblance of an open and curious mind and is not carrying excessive ideological and politically correct baggage, they will find after going and sifting through some of cases on the site linked above, some impossible to refute (IMO) materials...
And if they do refute it all, that would be tantamount to calling some of the highest respected people in the field abunch of mindless morons.. Which is just not an acceptable viewpoint for any rational human...

I admit finding really good cases with images and vids that have indeed been 99% proven not to be hoaxed or faked is difficult, but they do exist, but getting this stuff into your brain comes at the cost of having to look and not be spoon fed,..it

(This is not in any way an assault on Old D... just sharing one little aspect of the way it seems with everyone everywhere....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
most people do not understand , proof of ET's visiting this planet is an illusion and will never be acknowledged and accepted unless there is a mass invasion.

the Op is a perfect example of someone who didn't bother to think about all the implications of asking for "proof"

[edit on 12-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Seen that video before. Looks to me like the aliens summoned him to the their UFO garage to do a spot of arc welding.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Proof" is not just having a level of evidence presented to you that would cause you to believe.

Proof is a level of logically consistent evidence that verifies something even if you don't believe it.

If you have to make a leap of faith that some UFOs are extraterrestrial craft, then there hasn't been enough evidence presented to prove it.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join