It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandBanana
This thread is funny. What is the odds of having a high resolution camera on you at all times in case the 1 in a million chance you see a ufo and snap a perfect pic to satisfy OP's needs for absolut proof. Fat chance it will ever happen unless the UFO wishes it so. Heck, until the show "Life," we had never snapped footage of a commodo dragon hunting and killing a water buffalo, but that obviously happened. Just because it is just out of our capabilities to pefectly snap footage, doesn't nulify the countless peoples testimonies and unexplained footage we have gathered. And if the power that be deem it necessary to keep the info from the people, then most people will just go along with whatever they say no matter what the evidence shows. The topic is so hands off that an alien would need to give an anal probe to every person in order for the science community to accept it.

Why do people have to vulgarize subjects to try and make a point? This is another common trait.

Again I fail to see how an anal probe would sway someones mind. Maybe the threat of having it re-inserted would make some people say what they're told?

You've failed to read most of this thread haven't you? Noone is asking for a high res photo of a UFO. A photo is just a photo. Peoples testimonies are just peoples word. Would you believe anyone if they told you anything? I could tell you fairies exist in my garden and produce photos, using the logic shared by a few on this topic, you would have to accept the existence of the fairies in my garden.

Yeah in most accounts, people probably did see a UFO, Chinese lanterns, maybe some also seen a vessel, maybe someone did see an alien vessel and an alien too, but I cannot accept something as significant as this based on someones say so with no proof.

I banged that lassie from Twilight the other day. Want proof? I have a photo of her car....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Bob Lazar claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), located near Groom Lake, Nevada, next to Area 51. According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. His critics have asserted that "Lazar's credibility crumbled" after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him to this day. His educational and professional background cannot be verified - a fact he attributes to government deletion of records.

I suggest you watch all 6 of these videos. I guarantee your view on this subject will be changed.

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 1/6
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 2/6
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 3/6
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 4/6
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 5/6
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO's With Bob Lazar 6/6
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by SamTGonzalez]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by SamTGonzalez]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

As was even stated in your post, Lazar has essentially been discredited. He relies on the conspiracy theorist belief that the government is all powerful and can erase your entire past if they deem it so. So, in the end the absence of evidence for his claims actually proves that he's right. However, there are aspects of Lazar's past that have been confirmed that indicate he is shadier than he would have you believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket
Nobody, and certainly not the main contributors in support of this thread subject, have said that the EVIDENCE you and others have produced is not real

Really?.... Obviously you didn't even bother to read the posts by the OP...

Let me refresh your memory...

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

you are assuming our points of view for us now? When people start bumping their gums in that manner then you are contributing nothing to this thread except an attempt at derailing it, intentional or otherwise.

Perhaps it will do you well to actually read what people write...

I'd sway towards the intentional purely because you are attacking the thread and not the subject at hand. How hard is it for people to understand the question?

The op is the one trying to derail this subject and his thread is nothing more than an attempt at ridiculing, and belittling this subject and the people who know this subject is real...

Prove your claims.

EVIDENCE is not PROOF.

Really?.. So evidence that the ufo phenomenon is not 'man-made' is not proof?... Wow... You seem to have no idea what evidence is.

Let me also refresh you as to the meaning of evidence...

Definitions of evidence on the Web:

attest: provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes;

wordnetweb.princeton.edu...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Check it out...look for a reflection on the water.

Great video rusethorcain.

But still no alien being piloting it. It could be John Travolta flying that for all we know. Un-manned or un-aliened.

All I keep thinking when i see these videos posted is "How can people assume that an alien is flying the vessels presented?"
There isn't any strong evidence to suggest so, so therefore the videos of UFO's/vessels cannot be presented as proof of alien pilots thus no proof of alien visitors.

I know where you and many others are coming from. But I cannot see evidence of/as concrete proof. Once it has been proven then most of the evidence presented would become proof.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Sam, I know about Bob Lazar.
He's full of unverifiable claims, and frankly, I don't believe him.
This is not new to me!
I've told you guys I've had a forty year interest in the subject, yet you guys keep posting stuff that's old as the hills that you think I'm not familiar with!
Lazar's claims have amounted to exactly zero, except for whatever fame and money Lazar has gotten out of it!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Visitation, to be visited by. Here i am standing by my gate with a young dark alien on my shoulder and numerous very large aliens to my left. I do have justifiication for my belief and i do realize it will not be sufficient for yours. I'm just along for the ride, just like you. I see you are kept very busy responding to all the intelligent people and the one with the ego problem.

[edit on 063131p://pm3122 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I'm getting sick of my own thread!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
It's been a really long time now since aliens first were considered to be flying around, and yet we have ZERO SOLID PROOF of anything alien.

Wow...this is what I mean, and you claim that you have seen every evidence there is on this topic...obviously you haven't...

www.youtube.com...

That is not the only footage by NASA that shows an air/spacecraft which is showing obvious signs of having some intelligent being piloting it.

This footgate is obviously showing some ship approaching Earth's orbit and when it was shot, by someone from Earth, it sped away in the oposite direction.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'm getting REALLY sick of my own thread!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Too bad your videos got butchered up. I would've like to have seen them although, I probably already have.

I for one believe Lazar, if for no other reason then, George Knapp believes his accounts.
To me, if you got passed George Knapp's BS-sniff test then....you can pretty much assume that that person has being thoroughly checked, rechecked and scrutinized by Knapp! I trust his judgement immensely!

I've noticed Bob's been keeping a very low profile lately. I read he was having some personal problems but does anyone know if he's okay?

Bob takes the same approach as Phil Schneider and William Cooper did (who are both dead) and that is:
It is safer to go public with your story because if they kill you (for telling) that will only substantiates your claim!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sam, I know about Bob Lazar.
He's full of unverifiable claims, and frankly, I don't believe him.
This is not new to me!
I've told you guys I've had a forty year interest in the subject, yet you guys keep posting stuff that's old as the hills that you think I'm not familiar with!
Lazar's claims have amounted to exactly zero, except for whatever fame and money Lazar has gotten out of it!

Whatever!
Your opinion is just that.....your opinion. Doesn't make it true.

Moving on........................

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
olddragger is right.
There never is real evidence, and all anyone has to say is "military doctors sciencists..." WHO ARE THESE MAGICAL PEOPLE YOU ARE REFERING TO? there is no real pictures of any ALIEN vessels everything seen is all human and all human extenions of technogloy.

reason for why people so foolheartenly believe aliens are visting: It makes a nice fansity, thinking magical aliens will aducte you and take you away from human arrogance, and have you learn the ways of the universe/multiverse.

But really its a cold thought thinking "hey there really isnt aliens watching how wonderful i am" It goes hand in hand with being alone, and some people just cant take that so they pretend these magical aliens exist yet...nothing still nothing, so green glob or Mr Spock not even r2d2 , like come on if there were aliens they would most deifintly have made an appearance that isnt "fake video footage"

you can say all you want, you can say i am a disinfo agent, because thats probally what the voices in your head are telling you.

I am making a boast that at least 60%-70% of ats members have schizophrenia. come on prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wow. Thats so CGI. Yet thousands will swallow it, not thinking, why was anybody filming then, no reflection, why is it so short, and a million other reasons to not believe it.

What's CGI?

OK. I didn't think of the length thing. You're right. Out of film?

and you stopped me from swallowing it... Thanks

Just please tell me how you explain the at least dozen Astronauts who say UFO's from other planets are real?
And a special UFO reporting line was begun for Policemen only.
In 6 years they have had over 320 reports.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

On page 2 of this (40! page!!!) thread, I have to say that Maybe Maybe Not - had it 100% correct.

I managed to avoid coming into this thread - primarily because I feared the exact scenario that I am witnessing...

A couple of points below...

(And OP just FYI, I am a skeptic, however a skeptic not a basher. The only reason I come to ATS is to see if there is ever anything incredible and 95% of the time that is (of course) not the case.
I try to give my opinions about what I see or read, I reply when I think it worthwhile and I can add to the conversation, and occasionally I request that a thread be closed if I suspect it is wasting the time and energy of the straining ATS servers.)

1. I have to assume (not knowing you) that you created this thread with 100% good intentions, however I have to say that every single broad based thread is almost certainly going to de-rail because there is no clear focus, and because such a broad based thread will inevitably go in 100 different directions.

2. The UFO Forum exists for a very specific purpose, to capture a huge series of reports by anyone willing to participate, and categorize them by title for easy reading.

3. Somehow pre-filtering posts/posters basically eliminates the vast majority of posters, the only real filter on ATS is that you have to participate prior to being able to post a new thread (for obvious spamming reasons).

4. Consequently one has to completely accept (as part of the drudgery of being interested in the topic) that 95% of threads, responses, images, posts etc will be (purposefully or accidentally) non consequential.

5. Whilst I have to say that 2010 has been both very quiet and having no real surprises, I have always found ATS to be one of the best websites of its kind, the moderators are not biased or weirdos etc.

6. If and hopefully when an image of the ilk that you are requesting ever comes to light (be it a video, still image, audio or eye witness account by several hundred dis-interested individuals) then it would almost certainly come to light on a website like ATS, however most unlikely that it would come to light in this (or any similar) thread... no offense intended...

7. The reason (for number 6.) is that if someone actually captured such an image/event, then he/she would either contact mainstream media immediately and post or sell the material, and/or he would come to a whole series of websites (either through knowledge of the site or Google) and post the evidence in a new thread, or contact the moderators directly with the information. At that point the mods wouldn't care one iota about the thread being posted by a newbie etc, the post would immediately receive a place on the home page and soon thereafter ATS would be featured on CNN...

8. I have to say that there seems to be a somewhat negative approach to your posts, my honest advice is that if you want to draw images and posts from people - that you try to provide constructive criticism, especially to those people who are evidently posting images/responses with best intentions.

Therefore - by default as it where - this type of thread does not function well, it only serves to draw in arguments, believers vs non-believers (or skeptics however I count true skeptics slightly differently).

Whilst it surely draws up emotions, posts, responses, arguments etc, it really only serves as fuel to an already angry forum (angry one assumes because this year has been so terribly lacking, because the economy sucks? or because it just seems like a lot of people have nothing better to do!). Unfortunately - much as I would like to think otherwise - it really only serves to add fuel to the fire and gives many people the opportunity to add to their own post count.

I went through most pages in this thread and every image I have seen is either a re-hash of other threads, old images, old YouTube clips or referrals to other ATS threads (or other sites).

Please do not take this post as anything other than a broad response to a broad focused and (unfortunately) ultimately a thread that can never really go anywhere.

All the very best.
askbaby.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Start here

Summary of the offical report by the Belgian Air Force regarding the UFO events of March, 1990.

Read it, then explain to me why a NATO air force, using state of the art F-16 military jets, airbourne and ground radars, accompanied by Police and civilian witnesses can't explain what invaded their airspace in March 1990.

Bear in mind the following conclusions from the report, which are as follows;

12. The Belgian Air Force was unable to identify neither the nature nor the origin of the phenomena. However, it had sufficient elements to exclude following assumptions:

a. Balloons. Impossible due to the highly variable speeds (confirmed visually and by radar).

b. ULM. Same as for balloons.

c. RPV. Impossible due to the hovering characteristics.

d. Aircraft (including Stealth). Same as for RPV. No noise.

e. Laser projections or Mirages. Unlikely due to lack of projection surface (no clouds). Light spots have been observed from different locations. Light spots moved over distance of more than 15 NM. Form of inlighted part of spots has been observed with spectacles. Laser projections or mirages can not be detected by radar.

Have a think about it

Wasn't that just determined to be malfunctioning radar? Even the pro-UFO organization SOBEPS admitted that right?

The UFO files documentary starts at about 1 minute into this video:

And Haines says the photo isn't a forgery at 7m but then at 7m45s, someone shows how they reproduced the photo, implying that Haines might be wrong.

The revelation about the bad radar data is at 8m20s and continues at the beginning of the next part:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I remember in another thread you said you were an Engineer, is that correct?

That would mean your a technical chap, so why don't you now just go ahead and explain the propulsion system of your craft (I know your an Engineer so this wont be a problem for you at all).

Yes, you are correct, I'm an Engineer ... a Software Engineer. Propulsion Physics isn't quite my thing. But, it's not like I don't have a little understanding of the control interfaces and some of the real simple things behing several different systems. As, I have already said, I've published one, and am working on another. So ... you can see the old one at my website, the other isn't ready yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by maybereal11

Yes it's interesting, but hardly conclusive and again, not proof of anything.
I myself have seen unexplained things ( though I think I know what they were), but never anything alien.

Ohhhh "Conclusive"...If that is what you are looking for ...CNN as opposed to ATS...then you already knew the answer before you posted the OP.

For me it is logical.

Admittedly likely 95% of what we hear and see on the issue is utter BS, but you have a spatytering of credible evidence (Not conclusive) but credible evidence all the same.

We have recently discovered that extra-solar system planets (exoplanets)are not only possible, but practically everywhere that we look closely.

We found the first exoplanet in 1992...since then we found almost 500 orbiting almost every star of consequence close enough for us to get a half decent look at.

Nature doesn't waste space, didn't create the universe just so us earthlings could see pretty stars at night and life will sprout up in the most hostile of envirornments, volcanic vents, deep polar ice etc.

As freaky as it sounds, I am of the mind that we are a "preserve"...off limits.

Think a wolf pack in yellowstone that is being observed from a distance by the nature conservency. You make observations, but don't interfere and run down and try to pet one. Occassionaly you fly in on a helicopter, dart one and collect DNA samples etc. but other than that the nature of the study requires not interacting or interfereing.

To me ETs just seem as likely as the other truisms of nature. Of course we aren't the only life in the universe.

We used to think the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth.

Now we know there are likely Millions upon Millions of planets out there at various distances from stars and with various atomospheric compositions.

We are starting to suspect that almost every star you see has at the very least one planet orbiting it.

It's just so damn likely that there are civilizations out there far, far more advanced than our arrogant lot.

SO the question is why haven't they contacted us? My question is...why would they? We are still bombing our own kind for dumb reasons...why would any presumably advanced and enlightened alien race think it is a good idea to fly down and introduce themselves.

They are out there and to them we are just interesting, angry monkeys to be studied until we prove otherwise.

Conclusive proof? Nope. But it is what I believe. I am the first to shoot down crappy evidence on ATS and I will continue to do so.

The last decent case I saw was Ohare...not conclusive, but not easily dismissed.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes, true, he has essentially been exposed as a liar. He essentially most always essentially says essentially too much. Surely that's essentially not essential?

What get's me about Bob Lazar is that he said he was not allowed to go into the upper deck of the craft... because he didn't need to work on that part of the craft or know what was up there. Yet in the same breath he says that they threw down blue folders in front of him which he was told to read through and which told him about the Dulce wars and where aliens came from, their favorite food, anatomy etc. Something doesn't add up. I would have thought knowing the dietry habbits of an alien being was NOT essential to understanding the working of the craft and that knowing what was up above on the top deck of the craft might have some bearing to the working of it.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm getting sick of my own thread!

Just stop replying to it.
Nobody ever wins an argument on the Internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join