It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

And it shouldn't be our problem nor our responsibility to change that. The population of any country can overthrown it's government if they are up to it and are able to work together. And until that happens isn't anyone else's business to either enforce that or try to "help".

But regarding Iran I don't see how their current regime will last another decade. Look at their youth and you will see what I'm talking about.

They want something different, they are breaking the molds, the standards, the pre-established rules, accepted behaviors and eventually that will reach a point where their government won't be able to hold up and will be forced to either change or go down.

If any other nation decides to take over and do that for them it won't solve the problem. In fact it would only help to perpetuate the problem in a much worse way since is that type of action that justifies the actions of extremists and help their proliferation.

The US should stop painting and tagging other nations and concentrate in it's own issues without having to explore other countries or wage causeless wars.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Looks like truly beautiful country! Thanks for posting the pictures ya'll.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Iran is beautiful, but so is Afghanistan:

and so is Israel:

and do you know what? So is our beautiful USA!

Every country is beautiful, life is beautiful, and it is about time we realize it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Germany during Hitler's reign was beautiful too...

lh3.ggpht.com...

schikelgruber.net...

www.scrapbookpages.com...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Did that make the Nazi's any less dangerous? Also, Hitler wasn't a moron either, but did that make him any less evil? If a country is nice looking it doesn't mean that it is friendly. In fact, it is probably even more dangerous because they have weapons technology that can rival good countries with modern weapons technology.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by bubbamorris]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by bubbamorris]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the sun shines on even a dogs ass somedays.
edit to remind everyone this thread is a repeat, and even contains some of teh same pics from the last tiem around.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by super genius]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALlENATlON
Ya, too bad they are dominated by a tyranical govt that controls everyone with Sharia law. They have turned Iran into something different, ask any Iranian refugee, I have, a christian that was forced to flee his family because of Islamic radicalism that took over the govt.

Do you think the modern Iranian is bothered too much about Sharia law, religious fundamentalism and the West's take on its government nuke policy? They couldn't care less. Check out some photographs here. Those who say Iran is radicalized and steeped in religious fundamentalism where women are forced to wear veils, remain uneducated and stay at home need to see this....Do you find any difference with the West?

Pics: Alitezar

So where are the veils, the Sharia law, religious radicalism and the so called despicable Mullahs? It's just like partying in the US of A!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbamorris

Was about to write something similar. The beauty of a country, the hospitably of its people don't say anything about its government. The Iranian regime is extremist, murderous and dictatorial.

To the OP: don't tell me I wasn't aware of Iran's beauty. I have a friend living in Tehran and have had the opportunity to visit him a couple of years ago and had a great time. Imagine how much better their lives would be without this oppressive regime.

Sadly enough, this is also Iran:

Doesn't really look like this girl is happy about the harassment of the government's moral police:

Doesn't really look like these people support the public hanging by the Iranian government:

Or this girl, Neda , may she rest in peace. Shot for protesting:

Sorry for ruining the little hosanna party, but so many on this forum are so very clueless. Just because our governments are against Iran (for very different reasons), doesn't mean that the Islamic regime ruling the country with iron fist isn't evil.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Beautiful photos!

I've always known Iran was and will always be a beautiful country and quite frankly I am not worried about the US invading Iran in the slightest.

Iran has been around forever and it will be around long, long after the USA crumbles into the sea. I mean no offence to Americans but you Americans in your tiny little blip of history have managed to cause more death, destruction, rape, pillaging and genocide than any God of any religion would ever permit with out hideous repercussions.

I'm sure the USA will invade Iran because the USA send it's sons and daughters to die for Israel the second Israel snaps it's fingers.

But I don't think the strong hard brave people of Iran have any fear of the USA, hell the USA cant even fight starving people trying to defend their country in Iraq just imagin the maimed and mutilated US Iran war veterans are going to endure. Hell there will be so many busted up US troops that the VA will probably go out of business and leave the troops with no option but to eat their own gun much like they do now.

So you war drum beating tools of Israel keep being the little drummer boys and girls that you are....but please...have the self respect not to whine like a bunch of sissys about it after you loose another war, don't cry for your dead sons and daughters, fathers and mothers....you wanted this remember, you wanted war with a people who have stood the test of time.

But like I said out of the two countries only one is damn good at getting it's butt kicked by a bunch of starving people only to complain to their corrupt president begging them to bring their tired, beaten and hurt troops home....and it's not Iran.

But hey Israel does need something entertaining to watch on TV the whole killing Palestinians thing is so last year.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This is not Iran. I don't know if you have an agenda or you are just foolish, but at least provide a link to the pictures, looks more like Lebanon for instance. I've been out in Tehran and although the girls are hot as hell, they don't go dressed like this.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I totally agree. I have nothing against the people of Iran. They seem like wonderful, nice, non-radical people. Their government, on the other hand, is something that is not nice or wonderful and IS very radical

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

You obviously don't know the down low in Iran. You have kids running around with ipods and althogh women don't drees like that in the streets once indoors the vial and long cloak comes off and it's party time.

Tehran also have more plastic surgery than Hollywood does. Iran is not the backward inbred Texas the media would like you to believe. Sure they have their own set of crazy laws and capital punishments just like the USA does but unlike the USA Iranian people are not stupid. they are very well educated critically thinking people who live in a democracy far more democratic than that of the USA despite the fraud it obviously suffers.

The USA has a one party corporate system......that in no way, from any angle can be considered a democracy.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

This is not Iran. Looks more like Lebanon for instance. I've been out in Tehran and although the girls are hot as hell, they don't go dressed like this.

That means you know nix about Iran! I've been there and this is it! So don't just shoot from the hip without verifying facts. And check out my other post here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is not a binge in Las Vegas but an outdoor fender bender in Tehran!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Mdv2

You obviously don't know the down low in Iran. You have kids running around with ipods and althogh women don't drees like that in the streets once indoors the vial and long cloak comes off and it's party time.

I'm well aware of that. Indoors, yes. Outdoors they would definitely not go dressed like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Threads like this pop up every few years an only confuse the weak minded. There is not one person posting on these forms that should not know that everything has it's good and bad sides.

America has hundreds of beautiful locations; that doesn't stop people from trash talking the US. The fact of that matter is that Iran decides to tell the world about new nuclear facilities every now and then.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Threads like this pop up every few years an only confuse the weak minded. There is not one person posting on these forms that should not know that everything has it's good and bad sides.

America has hundreds of beautiful locations; that doesn't stop people from trash talking the US. The fact of that matter is that Iran decides to tell the world about new nuclear facilities every now and then.

Personally I see absolutely no reason why a Country like Iran should not be aloud to conduct it's own affairs and have it's own nukes.

Pakistan was given nukes by the USA, that one the other hand was a huge mistake but Iran is 1,000,000 times more stable than Pakistan and has followed all the rules for their nuke facilities.

The only problem the enslaved world has with that is that Iran is not owned by the banks like the USA is....

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Iran surely has beautiful areas, as does most of the world. I've seen sites just as impressive with my own eyes in England, America, Cuba, Africa etc etc but the last 3 photos in that sequence were definitely propaganda photos. Ooo, a woman voting, in Iran? Surely not!

I wonder how much they paid her to pose for that photo...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Iran surely has beautiful areas, as does most of the world. I've seen sites just as impressive with my own eyes in England, America, Cuba, Africa etc etc but the last 3 photos in that sequence were definitely propaganda photos. Ooo, a woman voting, in Iran? Surely not!

I wonder how much they paid her to pose for that photo...

Dude Iran is not like Saudi Arabia who BTW is the country the GOP bends over for. Iran is a religious country yes but Women are not in as bad a condition as Women is Saudi Arabia man...

Hell Even Saddam Hussein in Iraq had numerous programs for women in the workplace and things like that.

Ah but you'll never hear bad things about Saudi Arabia on MSN or Fox News despite the fact that that's where the real cell terror threat comes from....

You to get out more kid...and turn off your TV it's roting your brain.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
That means you know nix about Iran! I've been there and this is it! So don't just shoot from the hip without verifying facts. And check out my other post here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is not a binge in Las Vegas but an outdoor fender bender in Tehran!

You are pretending this is perfectly legal and although my first impression was that this could have never been Iran (as it clearly doesn't match my experience in Tehran), it seems to happen:

However, these parties are underground parties. The Iranian authorities would never allow these kind of events to happen legally.

What I don't get is what your purpose is? Do you really believe that Iranian regime isn't all that bad? If so, I feel very much sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
A picture says a thousand words, and these certainly put it into perspective,
and then some. Very interesting pictures.Thanks for posting them for us.
What a mysterious and beautiful part of the earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Personally I see absolutely no reason why a Country like Iran should not be aloud to conduct it's own affairs and have it's own nukes.

Listen, I have no problems with Iran having nukes (and they already have a number of nuclear warheads), but that doesn't mean that the Iranian regime isn't malicious. No, I don't think have the intention to nuke Israel, but they certainly oppress their people.

but Iran is 1,000,000 times more stable than Pakistan and has followed all the rules for their nuke facilities.

I really don't see how you can claim that Iran is stable as Iran is highly unstable with a high level of internal unrest, but yes in comparison to Pakistan it probably is.

The only problem the enslaved world has with that is that Iran is not owned by the banks like the USA is....

It's about the Petrodollar indeed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join