It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yep and their young people are very pro western. If we attack them we will destroy any good will we may have had with their younger generation and create millions more insurgents full of hate for America. We need to stop the empire building and bring our troops home to protect our own borders. The criminals who have seized power in this country our out of control!.

Put on the "They Live" sun glasses!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
There are people in Iran who want nothing more than to bring down the U.S. and see it destroyed. With that being said, there are people in every country that want to bring down the U.S. and see it destroyed. That includes the U.S. itself.

Should we bomb the whole planet, just to make sure we get them all?

Let me rephrase the bold:
" there are a lot of people in every country that want to bring down the U.S. and see it destroyed. That includes the U.S. itself."

Me in the other hand, I want to bring down its propaganda machine, after that America will fall from within, it will implode like a hydrogen bomb.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Man the answer to all this is so incredibly simple.

People just gotta stop killin.

There's no sense in it.

I know Iranians, or well the kids or Iranians who migrated to the US. They're all cool as # I do NOT want to see their country bombed the # out. Plus most of the young people there are cool, they use twitter the internet and stuff even though their gov't tries to censor it.

Remember the protests last year?!? There are a sizable amount of people there (maybe a majority?) that do NOT like Ahmedinejad. And the kids can't stand the religious rules forcing women to cover up, or the way alcohol is treated. Kids there party and get #ed up and take off their stupid hijabs all the itme.

They're cool people, the don't deserve to be bombed. But even if they were dorks, they still wouldn't deserve to be bombed. They are good people, although their government is not. Just like our government can suck balls and everyone here hates them. Bush and Obama do not reflect the average American, and neither do their leaders.

Let peace and love reign

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Iranians are great people too, just as beautiful as the country.

The funny thing is (actually not so funny) that it was BP that pissed most Iranians off in the first place. British Petroleum was taking all the resources and not giving the fair share back to Iran, the land owners. So they put a leader for the people, he took back the money from BP and soon after he was killed and that was when the Shah of Iran was put into power.

Of course he was in power to let the west rape his people and they finally up-rose in 1979 and took they're country back. This of course demonized them.

Its all blowback from big oil, in particular good ole BP. :shk:

[edit on 2-7-2010 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Those are so pretty. Thank you for posting this. Its funny how we are so blind to the way things are sometimes. What a brain opener. Bravo great post, enjoyed reading it.

I am going to show all my friends.

I dont think I will go there on vacation anytime soon, though.

Amazing. All we know its whats on tv.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Every country has beautiful places and beautiful people. But on the flipside every country also has nasty ghettos and truly evil people. To think any one country is devoid of beauty is a very closed minded view.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The reason I enlisted the Army was my fury at the Iranian 'student' takeover of the American embassy. Seeing Americans taken hostage and blindfolded was too much of an insult. My goal as a soldier was to put holes in as many Iranian soldiers as possible. I was sure we were going to go to war with Iran, and I wanted to get me some.

In later days I worked with Iranian co-workers, most left Iran because they backed the Shah or were otherwise persecuted by the hard line clerics or corrupt government. Those were good people. Very easily we could have met under very different circumstances.

Ahmadinejad participated in the revolution and embassy takeover. We are not done with him.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

"Ahmadinejad participated in the revolution and embassy takeover. We are not done with him."

Who is "we"? Americans don't call the shots, your zionist occupied government calls the shots, and they don't want revenge for the "embassy" takeover (hell, they did something worse, ever heard of the USS Liberty, thought not?), they just want oil to keep their war machine going. You're a pawn to them and they feed off of your hatred. You can't understand why the Iranians did what they had to do, they had the guts to do what Americans fail to do today, they overthrew an installed, occupied regime. Stop being selfish, your embassy was insignificant in the grand scheme of things. If you want "revenge" then don't half-a$$ it, go after the criminals who attacked the USS Liberty also.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by barrywood]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Those don't look like tanks, missle silos or jets. Why don't you add some military pictures of Iranian war weapons? The military industrial complex of Iran will be the target, not a pretty castle on the hill or a line of people on a sidewalk.

Talk about sensationalizing.....jeeze.

Uh oh! Then you haven't heard of collateral damage, have you? Forget about a nuke war, even if Israel bombs Iran's nuclear reactors in a surprise raid the cloud of radio active material will render these places a wasteland. Remember Chernobyl? That was nothing compared with what could happen!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow very beautiful pics. Looks like a good place.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The elites will never be happy unless they take over the cradle of civilization and the ares around it. For what reasons only they know.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
So because it's pretty we shouldn't go to war with a actual threat?

Yeah, makes total sense.

some people are just so damn.....

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Gakus]

I'm sure many of us on ATS would put up and buy you a first class ticket to Iran, where you can fight "YOUR" war. Put up or shut up, if you want to fight people go buy your ticket and do it already, armchair general.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by barrywood

OOOHHHHHH! That pic is soooooo beautiful! the lavenders, purples! wow.

typing something for second line......
now....back to lookin at that pic!

(yes, I yell alot!)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nice pictures, but most of us are well aware of the beautiful side of Ian. This must be the tenth thread that I've read (over the years) that uses pretty pictures of Iran, to try and discourage people from wanting to bomb it. Nobody is going to bomb it, so relax.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by 27jd]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I think it's just the White House, whereby any country that refuses to
Broadcast the American Superbowl must be Anti-American and therefore
aligned with the Axis of Evil

No really, Think about it......

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's all about keeping a war going, and keeping the planet and people separated. It's one big hairy, stinky, pus filled conspiracy it seems.

Heaven forbid the people of planet earth would unite and get along!

You know what, I would say many of the people in Iran or anywhere else are largely like many of us here. They would just like to go on living life without all the war-mongering.

Troy

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Its tragic some of the responses to this thread. If your country demonizes another, your job as an American is to do your home work and find out why before you make that country your enemy also.

Find out who started it and why. Big oil has created most of this war and strife we see in the world today and now they have even ruined the frick'in Gulf of Mexico and some of you STILL point the finger in the wrong direction.

We could have electric cars that go 100MPH with a range of 400 miles on a charge. Some of the oil companies own the patent on the batteries that can do this....so its to expensive.

They are the enemy not Iran.

End Tyranny. End war. End big oil.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

There is a great documentary from BBC about Iran that everyone should watch.

Eye opening to say the least. Specially if you turn your BBC filter on

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ya, too bad they are dominated by a tyranical govt that controls everyone with Sharia law. They are good people and I feel sorry for them. I really hope a war doesn't break out. But don't confuse the lay people of Iran with who took over and now controls Iran, they have turned Iran into something different, ask any Iranian refugee, I have, a christian that was forced to flee his family because of Islamic radicalism that took over the govt. Watch and see who throws the stone that sets it off, 20 to 1 it's Iran.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Agreed. It's funny how people don't even bother to think anymore. TV and fast food certainly did people stupid.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join