It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
nice pics.. another proof we are all victems and screwed by politics....
wat a waiste of beuty and humanity

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

when peopple stand up against western gov's ...
we will see simulair pics...ore worse

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
reply to post by Mdv2

when peopple stand up against western gov's ...
we will see simulair pics...ore worse

Care to show me some pictures of public hangings in Western countries in recent times? Care to show me some pictures of protesters being shot by Western regimes in recent times?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Oh OK I get you now you against the current controlling party in Iran not the Iranian people.

Well nothing wrong with that I guess...

But you have to keep in mind that Saddam was not a saint but any Iraqi will tell you they wish he was back in power.

Every country has a screwed up government, the USA has the worst and it's destroying the world because it's representing the world banks. Mexico used to complain about the PRI, England does not think to good about it's workers party now a day.

The controlling party in Iran might not be the Best but they are definitely not the monsters they are made out to be...

If they were there would not be one single video of those underground party you posted. Think about it....

The US media is just using the Iranian government's rule as a purpose to invade, do you honestly think that Iran is so out of control that they need there government toppled by the USA?

In my opinion this is an Iranian matter and judging from the resent G20 videos Canada nor the USA should be talking about crazy tyrannical governments.

I'm just saying, Iran does not look like it's in that bad a shape despite having the US threat over their head and the people will slowly bring around the change they want a little at a time.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how beautiful or civilized country Iran is. It will not stop Israel and his pawn (means your semi-nazi goverment) to attack them if they want to. USA is failed, bankrupted country full of dumb assholes in power. Your leaders are simply not inteligent enough to find other solutions than wars, to boost/recover your economy. So you wage wars, killing people like in some fu---ng videogame and then when it's in ruins your corporations rebuilt it. That is only way how you can survive another day...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by 6205LH]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by 6205LH]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

For a start, I ain't no kid.

You presume too much, me thinks. I wasn't trying to say that Iran has a repressive regime against women. I was only stating that the last 3 photos were propaganda photos, probably governmental photos for marketing media, promoting an election or something like that.

If you'd taken the time to notice, I used the
emoticon to show sarcasm at the general responses to this thread. We all know that Iran is a beautiful country in places, we all know that the people of Iran are generally as westernised as the Gov't will allow them to be. It's well known there is a huge black market for iPods etc.

At the same time, there is severe corruption in the Gov't and they have the morality police, capital punishment for the slightest infringement, human rights offences etc etc etc...

Get off your high horse.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

While I have no respect for the Mad Mullahs, I would have to disagree in calling the Iranian government mad. If they are mad, then our own governments here in the UK & US must be psychotic and well over due for a padded cell and a strait jacket.

I wish some people here on ATS actually had the intelligence and common sense to put things into perspective, rather than blowing things out of proportion. If there is a problem with the Iranian government, then it's up to the Iranian people themselves to do something about it. Everyone else butt the f~~ out. Take a hard and good look at your own government before whining about the state of another country.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Oh OK I get you now you against the current controlling party in Iran not the Iranian people.

What the hell did you think people were complaining about? Why on Earth would you think anyone would be against the people of any nation? It's the Gov'ts of countries that people hate. I'm English, my country has done terrible things over the past millennium. Do you think the English people were responsible? I'm against us being in Iraq and Afgan at the moment, but I have no say about it, just as the Iranians have no say over what their country does.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Here in the west pedophiles, rapeists and murderers are simply given a little slap on the wrist. After all who are we to come before them and their pervasions.
Don't you just love the west.

More than half young murderers to be set free.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Mdv2

While I have no respect for the Mad Mullahs, I would have to disagree in calling the Iranian government mad. If they are mad, then our own governments here in the UK & US must be psychotic and well over due for a padded cell and a strait jacket.

Truer words were never said. Lock up the mad, war-mongering politicos and give US/UK back to the people from whence'd they came!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Izarith

For a start, I ain't no kid.

You presume too much, me thinks. I wasn't trying to say that Iran has a repressive regime against women. I was only stating that the last 3 photos were propaganda photos, probably governmental photos for marketing media, promoting an election or something like that.

If you'd taken the time to notice, I used the
emoticon to show sarcasm at the general responses to this thread. We all know that Iran is a beautiful country in places, we all know that the people of Iran are generally as westernised as the Gov't will allow them to be. It's well known there is a huge black market for iPods etc.

At the same time, there is severe corruption the the Gov't and they have the morality police, capital punishment for the slightest infringement, human rights offences etc etc etc...

Get off your high horse.

Sorry i use kid as a friendly term like kiddo or buddy or mate.

I did not mean you were and actual child.

But I can understand you misinterpreted my post if you can understand I misinterpreted yours.

I mean it did look like you did not think women in Iran could vote which would mean your were a TV brainwashed couch potato that does not get out much. Even if you did add the little face...

But about what you were actually saying about the photo, maybe it was a propaganda photo for getting women to vote for that party....sounds reasonable and it would be no different than what any other political party does..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Mdv2

Here in the west pedophiles, rapeists and murderers are simply given a little slap on the wrist. After all who are we to come before them and their pervasions.
Don't you just love the west.

More than half young murderers to be set free.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not a good example dude. In the Middle East, peadophiles, murderers and rapists often simply get away with it far more often than they do here, although I would agree that the punishment for these crimes here in the UK are not harsh enough.

BTW, please stop quoting the Daily Mail. Not a good source, it's no better than the Sun and very politically one sided (and often not too accurate either)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

You would be very surprised how many Americans think Iran is like North Korea where the people are spoon fed lie and turned into USA hating robots.

A lot of people don't like Iran for no other reason because they are getting nuke and they believe they want them to blow up Israel and end the world...

The truth from my point of view is, Iran is very safe with it's current regime....once they get another the USA will inevitably get Iran hooked into the World Bank slave chain gang. who will do much worse to it's people than what they have now.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Agreed and apology accepted, my wording wasn't very well thought out in all honesty.

You're right about the photos though. it's no different from having an ethnic minorty, lesbian, single mother on UK propaganda photos, to show "just how multicultural we are".

It's not a good advocate as to what the actual country is like though, which is why the last 3 photos are pointless. it's showing what Iran wants to be seen as, not what it actually is.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Based on my own research I would have to disagree. The Vatican and Catholicism is up to it's neck in pedoplhilia. The Pope has even come out and condemned an investigation into pedophilia in Belgium. I wonder why? HQ of the elite.

Pope condemns Belgian investigation
www2.ljworld.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Very true.

I personally have great respect for the Iranian people. It doesn't matter how much their Gov't try to suppress them, they simply ignore them!

It's great, it's kinda like,
Gov't: "You will not be westernised!!"
Average Iranian: "Screw You! I like my iPod!"

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

The beauty of Iran has never been in question.

The hideousness of Iran warmongers has never been in question either.

Iraq is beautiful too.

Makes no difference.

The whole world is beautiful, it is just some of mankind who are hideous.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Ah right and of course there are no Christians in Iran...

The Catholic church, as an organisation, not a religion, comprises a minute fraction of the overall population of the West and still only constitutes the paedophillia side of the coin. What about rape and murder?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I agree!
You could say the same about any newspaper. However, I watched Question time on BBC1 and they more or less said the same thing.

www.channel4.com...

I'm lost, there are Christians in Iran, last time I checked. You are the one defending Catholicism & the west, not me, pretending that it is somehow morally or ethically better than countries like Iran.
I don't care how many people follow Catholicism, it's no excuse for covering up a heinous crimes such as pedophilia.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I still can't understand why people want WAR ,I mean from what I've seen of it , it is HELL .What ever happened to the optimism of the 1990's? The world was so much more Positive about everything back then .
I guess it was the Gulf War that was the start of it all and that was for oil ? I remember at that time petrol prices at the pump went up and we were all told that it was because of Iraq? Well Iraq is no longer an issue in regards oil and the prices never came down?
The rich get richer and the rest of us get poorer ? I think we need the USSR back to bring some balance back to the world .From the fall of the USSR capitalism has run wild and western morality/ethics/capitalism has gone insane .What ever happened to the Ten commandment s? Namely thou shall not kill ? well look at how we are been manipulated /conditioned for war with Iran ? and they call themselves Christian ???? True Christians would want peace not war !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join