It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh, and another youtube video that you might find interesting, this one more focused on race, I think
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyareoutthere
I have worked with some people from Iran and I must say they were some of the nicest people I have known. We must not let the USSA and its' evil allies, the Zionist in Israel and the UN attack this country for their oil. Iran must not become another Iraq and Afghanistan! That is the plans of the global elite. Love not Hate! Peace not War! We are all ONE! Namaste

That Zionist comment is truly idiotic, or are you in favor of a theocracy that slow-hangs 16 year old girls who's only "crime" was being raped and then dominated by a married Republican Guard three times her age? Jeeze that's a lot better than those darned Jews huh?

Iranians just want to live their lives, and love their families and friends - just like all of us want, Jew and Gentile and Arab and Persian alike.

But I will never, ever applaud or support any government anywhere that condones stoning of women for non-crimes, and the torturous death of minors. It might be part of some sick interpretation of a religion, but it is wrong.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by mydarkpassenger]

Edit: Before someone goes off half-cocked, please notice that I never said anything against the believers of Mohammed. I have many friends who are believers, and I respect their civility and kindness that I have always been shown, but just like some "fundamentalists" in the US, there will always be those who pervert good beliefs, as in Iran.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by mydarkpassenger]

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
bumping this one.

good to see people are waking up to the propaganda with the latest thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Reminds me of Afghanistan's beauty being blown to bits too - the landscape and the people, both

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

TextBut what does that have to do with them a moron for a leader????
reply to post by rangersdad

Rangers Dad
Maybe you did not realize it but you answered your own question. Look at America and what we allow in this republic. We have no room to criticize people when in fact we are such a melting pot of garbage including this nimrod we call president. In fact our POTUS has made more war and murdered more people in three years than Iran has in 500 years. Something like the pot calling the kettle black.

The pictures were beautiful and the photographer should win an award in the arts.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

PEOPLE WITH UNUSUAL EYES, HAIR, SKIN COMBINATIONS

Aside from those who are being pampered, there is seriousness and sorrow to abuse. I can't bear the look in some of these children's eyes, and no one should be living under unfair conditions.

This is a good video on Iran, the beautiful hearts of many who are risking death, torture, to free their country.

Letters from Iran - Green Movement and freedom for Iranians

And freedom does not come with foreign powers bombing you. Not acts of war.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Iran is a lot more secular than most US allies like Pakistan and .......

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thank you for the pictures. I don't care if they are of a country we're not-quite-yet at war with, or that someone posted pictures of the same country at some previous time. I love photograph threads!

Iran is an often beautiful place with often beautiful people and an amazing history.

And if they're a military target it won't mean jack. Which is horrid to think about. But as nobody is feeding me general-level information about international war, I don't really feel like I have the info-base to second guess those decisions. Which doesn't mean I assume they are being made correctly or for the correct reasons, it simply means I don't think from the 'armchair of ignorance' I can do better.

Though I can say that I am sure most people in Iran, just like here, are just trying to make a living, raise the kids, and have a reasonably decent life without our governments screwing up economies, laws and warfare too much.

In any country, there are tons of people who just want to live in peace. In ours, theirs, and every other country in the world probably. The proactive paranoia of our seemingly mutually insane governments aside.

Of course, there were lots of good people in beautiful lands who just wanted peace in countries which, in the past, were deadly enemies of us and the rest of the world, too.

If there is any bright side -- and there isn't much, I'll grant -- it is that, as noted on this thread already, the lovely photos are places which in general probably have zero military value or covert elements, so are probably not too likely to be damaged even if it comes to armed conflict, which I hope it won't.

I'm not sure we have enough soldiers to keep adding countries to the active overt enemies list. If we keep this up it'll be a shorter list of who doesn't want to kill us than who does.

PS I had no idea this thread was so old until I'd already posted. I was trying to refind a thread that had pictures and this happened to come up. I don't normally frequent this particular forum. :-)
edit on 29-10-2013 by RedCairo because: PS

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join