The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 8
121
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by edtheduck
 


If you get your shovel out and do some digging, you'll soon find out that the USSR are still around & up to no good as usual.




posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Armenian church- North western Iran

your simple act of posting that sentence just taught me that the beautiful ancient Armenian chants I've loved for years and years, came from Iran.

I had no Idea whatsoever the Armenian people were from Iran.

EPIC FAIL!


thanks for teaching me something


-B.M

[edit on 2/7/10 by B.Morrison]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In a nutshell the common sentiment of this worthless 7 page thread: We shouldn't bomb Iran because they have iphones, buildings, nature, and dance clubs. I don't care that their govt. seeks nuclear weapons to wipe an even more advanced/beautiful nation (Israel) off the map because I am an inconsistent/hypocritical person who hates Jews and the US (which is most likely where I live). I am oblivious to the fact that these fun loving people wouldn't think twice about imprisoning/decapitating me or my family simply because of where I was born... Oh yes, and the US is evil and the puppet of Israel despite what actually is occuring in that the US/Obama have turned their backs on Israel, and coddle musliims

So there you have it, don't bother reading all the posts



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by nik1halo
 


I agree!
You could say the same about any newspaper. However, I watched Question time on BBC1 and they more or less said the same thing.

www.channel4.com...

I'm lost, there are Christians in Iran, last time I checked. You are the one defending Catholicism & the west, not me, pretending that it is somehow morally or ethically better than countries like Iran.
I don't care how many people follow Catholicism, it's no excuse for covering up a heinous crimes such as pedophilia.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by kindred]


Fair enough, I'll trust the Beeb to a point.

I am the last person who would defend Catholicism, or the West, I am simply stating that it's egregious to compare the general conviction rates of catholic priests with the overall conviction rates of the entire population of the Middle East and that there are Christians in pretty much every country. There is no comparrison, as the Catholic church comprises such a small quantity of the populous. They are in many ways a law upon themselves. I'm not saying that this is right, just fact.

I don't have the numbers to back this up, but I would say that peadophillia, murder and rape go unpunished and probably unreported far more in these Middle Eastern areas than in the West. Don't forget, that in many areas, especially the poorer, rural areas, women are classed as second class citizens, more through culture than the official stance of the ruling body.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by nik1halo]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by nik1halo]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi Kingofmd ,but why would they use nuclear weapons ? I mean if they did develop them ,they could not use them ? because if they did ?it would mean the end of their country ?? that would not make any sense ?as the mad principle suggests (mutually assured destruction).
Yes I know that Russia is still active in the world, but the USSR which had a different /alternative option to capitalism was always a threat in a political sense ,i.e. we the people could have all turned to communism and abandoned capitalism ?
So in part the USSR / communism helped to keep capitalism regulated ,it / they could not treat us to badly or pursue to many unpopular policies ,because if they did ? we all could have chosen to abandon capitalism .It was the threat that the USSR posed as a political /ideological system that threatened capitalism ,hence look what has happened to the world from that regulator force has been removed ?



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
In a nutshell the common sentiment of this worthless 7 page thread: We shouldn't bomb Iran because they have iphones, buildings, nature, and dance clubs. I don't care that their govt. seeks nuclear weapons to wipe an even more advanced/beautiful nation (Israel) off the map because I am an inconsistent/hypocritical person who hates Jews and the US (which is most likely where I live). I am oblivious to the fact that these fun loving people wouldn't think twice about imprisoning/decapitating me or my family simply because of where I was born... Oh yes, and the US is evil and the puppet of Israel despite what actually is occuring in that the US/Obama have turned their backs on Israel, and coddle musliims

So there you have it, don't bother reading all the posts


I don't hate Jews and neither does Iran, it's the muslim country with the highest number of Jews living there.....

And again who wants decapitate you and your family?

Israel sucks dude, you can't go anywhere in Israel with out getting checked or searched. It's a total police state with guards every were.

Move to Iran dude you'll live a free life and you might learn to not have such and anti-semitic view towards Iranians.


But don't get so angry, you know the USA will say how high the second Israel tell the US to Jump. you'll get your wish soon enough, it wont accomplish anything because Iran unlike Israel has withstood the test of time and will continue to do so, but you'll get your wish.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX
 


Yes we are being fooled by the mass merdias about iran. And even on ats a lot are playing the game of the nwo. I have never understood these people believing that a country like iran would use the nukes as soon as they get it, these people are not stupid nor suicidal. I would be more concerned about israel than any others countries (exept US...).



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by edtheduck
 


The USA and Israel does not want Iran to have nukes because once they do they will be one of the only counties in the world who is now one of the Big boy but with out being a World Bank slave like the rest....

Imagine is you were a slave and were given permission to own a gun to watch over other slaves and suddenly some guy whose not even a slave starts making his own gun...that...can..blow up the world....

The slave masters might not like that too much so neither can the slaves..



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Izarith
 

At the same time, there is severe corruption in the Gov't, human rights offences etc etc etc...

Are you talking of the US of A? I love America but the warts need to be ironed out first if it wants to be a leader of nations.

It isn’t a secret that our supreme political status in the world rests on militarism. It’s there for all to see – Vietnam, Korea, the Middle East, Africa, Afghanistan, the Rose, Tulip and Orange revolutions in CIS Republics …. You name it. America has a finger in every pie.

The United States was the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons, and is the only country to have used them in war, with the two bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. During the Cold War it conducted over a thousand nuclear tests and developed many long-range weapon delivery systems. It maintains an arsenal of 5,113 warheads and facilities for their construction and design. How does Iran compare?

So why does America see Iran as being a dangerous, evil, theocratic state with no democracy and human rights hell bent on acquiring WMDs? But what’s so different? Is it American democracy? A democracy where millions are jobless, where the rich get richer, where the honest tax payer’s money is used to bail out billion dollar corporations and their CEOs, where private financial institutions and oil cartels control the economy, and where health care is still a pipe dream for the have-nots? Human rights? Less said the better. Remember Abu Ghraib? And that was just the tip of the iceberg.

People living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Period!



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That's what I mean by saying that the USSR was a threat to capitalism .It represented a different master and those in power fear nothing more than losing that power. You are implying the same thing buy saying they don’t want Iran to have nuclear weapons and I agree .
On a Personal note , I hate nuclear weapons , I think as a species we are to immature to handle them.They have the power to kill everyone on this planet ,what other creature / animal is so cruel as man ? look what we do to each other ? look at the weapons we have built ?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by edtheduck]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by edtheduck]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Izarith
 

At the same time, there is severe corruption in the Gov't, human rights offences etc etc etc...

Are you talking of the US of A? I love America but the warts need to be ironed out first if it wants to be a leader of nations.


I was talking about Iran, but I suppose the same could be said for the US too...



People living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Period!


I'm not American.

Every country in the World has probably at one time or another committed human rights offences. It then comes down to the scale and regularity of the offences.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by edtheduck


That's what I mean by saying that the USSR was a threat to capitalism .It represented a different master and those in power fear nothing more than losing that power. You are implying the same thing buy saying they don’t want Iran to have nuclear weapons and I agree .


Gotcha, was just trying to reinforce your good posts.


What ticks me off more than anything is when people get so angry every time the people of Iran are made to be seen in a good light for a change.

To those posters that get mad that some people don't swallow the BS about Iran is.

These are people, they breathe, they fell, and they have families they sould not have to worry about being invaded by a total blood thirsty crazy psychopathic country like the USA.

Have some decency for your fellow man and don't be so hasty to try to destroy another country.

I'm sick and tired of people who remind me of the terrible holocaust every day can be so heartless when it come to anyone except themselves. I'm not talking about Jews because there are many Jews in the world who are against Israel and the USA's constant harassment's and threats to a country that has done nothing to them.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I had no Idea whatsoever the Armenian people were from Iran.
EPIC FAIL!

thanks for teaching me something



That photograph of the Armenian church was in what is called 'Historic Armenia'.



Don't forget that during the 1500s, the Ottoman Empire and Safavid Persia (Now Iran) divided Armenia among themselves. The Russian Empire later incorporated Eastern Armenia consisting of the Erivan and Karabakh khanates within Persia [Now Iran] in 1813 and 1828.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama
 


The women all look sad.

No wonder.

So the country is beautiful.

And the people are mad and sad.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09
I don't think the Administration or even the American people for that matter take any issue with the Iranian people.

If the US administration has not taken any issue with Iran or Iranian people as you claim then who and why did these things occur?
> Coup against democratically elected Prime Minister Mossadegh in 1953
> Installing the tyrannical Shah,
> supporting Iraq (providing arms) in a bloody 8-year war against Iran,
> shooting down an Iranian airliner in 1988,
> and trying repeatedly to topple the regime, among other things.

Even after 9/11 when Iran helped US fight Taliban including paying for the Afghan troops serving under U.S. command. Iran helped establish the U.S.-backed government and then contributed more than $750 million to the reconstruction of Afghanistan. After which Iran expressed interest in a broader dialogue in 2002 and 2003. Instead, it was labeled part of an “axis of evil” by Bush. How can you claim what you did with a straight face?

Remember, Iran's government is being demonized for some pretty legitimate reasons --- It is one of the primary, big-time funding sources of radical Islamic terrorism.

Please give me proof or source of this claim!

Remember, after the overthrow of the Shah, tens and thousands were executed by the Islamic regime afterward?

And what are you talking about? Are you even aware the Shah was supported by US and its allies not by Ahmedinijad.

Iran is the foremost state sponsor of terrorism. Iran actively supports terrorist organizations, especially the Lebanese terrorist group, Hezbollah.

Hezbollah is also a political government of Lebanon. Only USA and it's allies have marked Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorist organisations for obvious reasons. Guess what! the world does not run by USA laws.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
In a nutshell the common sentiment of this worthless 7 page thread: We shouldn't bomb Iran because they have iphones, buildings, nature, and dance clubs. I don't care that their govt. seeks nuclear weapons to wipe an even more advanced/beautiful nation (Israel) off the map because I am an inconsistent/hypocritical person who hates Jews and the US (which is most likely where I live). I am oblivious to the fact that these fun loving people wouldn't think twice about imprisoning/decapitating me or my family simply because of where I was born... Oh yes, and the US is evil and the puppet of Israel despite what actually is occuring in that the US/Obama have turned their backs on Israel, and coddle musliims

So there you have it, don't bother reading all the posts











"worthless 7 page thread'


If you're an uppity pessimistic Zionist, then of course the thread is worthless. Just like Palestinian life, right? Or human rights, right?

"govt. seeks nuclear weapons to wipe an even more advanced/beautiful nation (Israel)"

How will they wipe it out? Will they copy the Khazars by doing what they did with the Palestanians or will they simply gather 500+ illegal nukes and try to sell it to an aparethid country? Maybe they'll create something called the Samson Option that recommends the destruction of all life of the planet because a bunch of sweaty, psychopathic power-hungry Khazars won't get their way? More advanced nation? Apartheid, genocide,
and blood-shed is not beautiful.

"hates Jews and the US"

If anyone hates Jews and the US its the Khazars, after all, look at the USS Liberty and 9/11.

"occuring in that the US/Obama have turned their backs on Israel"

That's impossible, they control your government and the puppet just signed into law sanctions against Iran. I guess you like to make up reality,
maybe you just want people to feel sorry for the Khazars? Is it because you REALLY Believe they're chosen and can do no wrong, could you possibly be that naive and anti-reality? Could you possibly be so void of common sense? News flash: the Khazars are not chosen, are not Jews, and are not divine or better than any other human. They can do wrong, and for the last 60 years stockpiled 500+ nukes and wiped Palestine off the map, I guess they don't want competition, I guess only they can do things? They accuse of Iran of things that they've done, the ultimate form of hypocrisy. Iran has nukes! Israel has 500. Iran wants to wipe us off the map! Israel wiped Palestine off the map.


I hope God punishes people like you. The Khazars are not chosen and even if they were, God himself would not sponsor what they were doing, and God would not want you blindly sponsor it either. So I don't know who you think you're fooling, whom favor you think you're doing, or will it score you points in heaven, but you might want to re-consider your support for genocide and apartheid. Supporting it is as enough as committing it. You're only fooling yourself the more you lie to yourself, and I truly hope it comes back to bite you in the a$$, after millions of Iranians are slaughtered because people like you believe Khazars have the right to slaughter others. I hope you become victim to the same things you preach and support, and don't cry out for help either.

"My opinion of Christian Zionists? They're scum. But don't tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now." - Benjamin Netanyahu

I hope you become victim to the same type of barbarism you blindly support. I truly hope it happens in your life time too, maybe you wouldn't be so anti-human and naive. I hope they use the Samson Option on a place you live, so I can praise them for slaughtering a bunch of humans, since you like blood so much, give up your own blood. After all, they only consider you a useful idiot, of which you're proving quite useful.


[edit on 2-7-2010 by barrywood]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by barrywood]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   


reply to post by John_Q_Llama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The women all look sad.

No wonder.

So the country is beautiful.

And the people are mad and sad.



Tehran

Yeah, inconsoleable that one! most miserable person I've ever seen! Poor woman!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by nik1halo]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo


reply to post by John_Q_Llama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The women all look sad.

No wonder.

So the country is beautiful.

And the people are mad and sad.



Tehran

Yeah, inconsoleable that one! most miserable person I've ever seen! Poor woman!


WTF!?!?! But you just said...but..thats a...Ahhh


Funny guy.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
In a nutshell the common sentiment of this worthless 7 page thread: We shouldn't bomb Iran because they have iphones, buildings, nature, and dance clubs. I don't care that their govt. seeks nuclear weapons to wipe an even more advanced/beautiful nation (Israel) off the map because I am an inconsistent/hypocritical person who hates Jews and the US (which is most likely where I live). I am oblivious to the fact that these fun loving people wouldn't think twice about imprisoning/decapitating me or my family simply because of where I was born... Oh yes, and the US is evil and the puppet of Israel despite what actually is occuring in that the US/Obama have turned their backs on Israel, and coddle musliims

So there you have it, don't bother reading all the posts








No wonder Jews don't have any respect for goys like you, especially with your Christian mentality. Why respect a cult-like follower, someone who doesn't question what you do or blink an eye? If you wield total control over someone then why treat them like a sentiment being? No wonder they treat you like $hit in Israel, you don't deserve respect, you can't think for yourself. Who would respect someone who isn't even sentiment or unique in their beliefs and opinions? If I bombed your family because the Jews said so, you probably would applaud me.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by barrywood]



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo


reply to post by John_Q_Llama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The women all look sad.
No wonder.
So the country is beautiful.
And the people are mad and sad.



Tehran

Yeah, inconsoleable that one! most miserable person I've ever seen! Poor woman!


And these ones look so sad it seems they're off to the gallows!!








top topics
 
121
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join