It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is a sense of paranoia about Iran, which the West fears would unleash a barrage of nuclear tipped missiles at Israel, US interests in West Asia and possible the US of A in the near future. While it’s difficult to verify and substantiate this threat there is fear that Iran would be attacked sooner than later in order to pre-empt the Iranians.

Iran is being portrayed in the West as despicable, vile and evil – a country on the brink, being ruled by extremist Mullahs who despise the US of A and all it stands for. Probably this is true to a certain degree but check out the real Iran and its beauty. Can you imagine all this being destroyed in a needless war, seeing the dirty global geopolitics being played out?

Uramunat- Kurdistan- North western Iran

Armenian church- North western Iran

North Western Iran

Bagh-e-eram Palace Gardens, Shiraz

Chahar Bagh avenue, Isfahan

Mazanderan Mansion, Northern-iran

Museum of fine arts, Tehran

Shahzadeh gardens, Mahan, Kerman

White Bridge, Ahwaz, South Western Iran

Tehran

Tehran

All images courtesy Wordpress

+75 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wait a second. What is this deception? Where are the mad men clad in drab colors leading camels through desert terrain? What about the cave homes filled with firearms and poor residents? Surely those pictures are of some civilized country!

Sarcasm and stereotypes aside, I've seen many pictures of Iran and have to say that it looks like a beautiful country. The media and government of it's enemies have done a great job of leading the masses to believe that it is a primitive country filled with nomads and savages. Very sad. If there is an attack on Iran, it would be most unfortunate because so many people who are too busy watching Desperate Housewives and texting their friends have no idea that Iranians are normal people too. If only they cared enough to dig a little deeper, perhaps then they'd see that we're all just people, and that it is okay to object to the killing of others, regardless of where they live.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by John_Q_Llama]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
The media and government of it's enemies have done a great job of leading the masses to believe that it is a primitive country filled with nomads and savages. Very sad. If there is an attack on Iran, it would be most unfortunate because so many people who are too busy watching Desperate Housewives and texting their friends have no idea that Iranians are normal people too. If only they cared enough to dig a little deeper, perhaps then they'd see that we're all just people.

Well said John!
It's sad that even Obama has hitched a ride on the Bush bandwagon - "You're either with us or against us"! And if you're against us, you're part of the axis of evil!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Nice pictures dude

You have reminded me of this thread which was posted a while ago.

Iran really is a beautiful place!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

We are aware of what Iran looks like, if you had used the search button for pictures of Iran you would have found some...from last year in fact. But what does that have to do with them a moron for a leader????

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No S&F for you, for one this has been posted already in a thread much like your own already, 2ndly already knew this, every place on Earth has someplace beautiful in it. IE country/nation.

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Easy to say. Parts of America are quite beautiful too...and we've had a string of morons for leaders.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like there has to be at least once a month a "#load of Pro-Iran propaganda pictures"-topic
Oh and not to forget: Those are the people who voted their crazy leader

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

And the string of morons that keep getting elected here never ends

2nd line..

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

We are aware of what Iran looks like, if you had used the search button for pictures of Iran you would have found some...from last year in fact. But what does that have to do with them a moron for a leader????

So many says Ahmadinejad is a moron. Yet when I actually listen to his speeches, he is almost always a bastion of common sense. Just curious, what in particular makes you think he's a moron, besides the MSM opinion of him? I hope you're not going to cite the long-debunked notions that he threatened Israel with destruction, or that he denied the holocaust.

There is one thing he said which is silly, that there are no gay people in Iran. However that is just what devout Muslims believe I suppose. Millions of Christians here in the States feel precisely the same way.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm starting to think that our government is the leader of the axis of evil.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here are some more pictures, Iran and its people are beautiful and are just like everyone else... their government might be corrupt but their country certainly doesn't need to be attacked... especially since there is NO proof of them having nuclear weapons, and even if they had any, it wouldn't be anything in comparison to Israel's 500+ nuclear weapons of which they tried to sell to apartheid South Africa. Americans should stop dying for rabid Zionists who really do not practice true Judaism and do not have any blood ties to the land of Israel anyway. They are Khazars. The warmonger insanity to protect an illegitimate state ran by illegitimate people must stop.

American warmongers want to attack Iran when they can't even attack their own corrupt government. Clean out your house first. Just because America is under Zionist occupation doesn't mean you all should wish for other countries to be brought to its knees to the same type of imperialism.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by barrywood]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Awesome pics! But no surprise, there is beauty to be found everywhere.
Pity I will most likely never see these places in my lifetime. Starred and Flagged cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I can sort of understand the perspective that Ahmadinejad is crazy. And I fully object to some of the civil rights issues that have gone on in Iran. Setting that specific issue aside, consider the circumstances that Iran finds itself in. They are surrounded by countries that either possess nuclear weapons, or being occupied/invaded by countries that possess nuclear weapons. They are also being constantly bothered by those same countries because they want to be able to take advantage of nuclear technology (whether or not that includes weaponry, who knows without any sort of doubt). If I was in that situation, I'd probably be doing some things that appear odd, crazy, or unusual too. Hell, I'd probably be more vocal about the massive amounts of hypocrisy going on by the UN, USA, Israel, etc. I guess that makes me crazy too.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What a beautiful place. Pity it will probably get the crap bombed out of it soon to fit in with the Global Elites agenda.

What can we do about it?......nothin

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

what we can do is simple:

Tell people about the other Iran and not about the one people assume they know because of the media and ignorance.

Make sure when if/when it comes to a bombing situation or invasion you dont agree and you rebel.

thats what i am doing and will do.

I love my Country but i dont like the way we think, Do i as i say, not as i do.

There will be no war in my mind only a long waited ambush.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

Absolutely. He's crazy like a fox. And I too believe he does it intentionally to draw world attention to what the U.S. and Israel are attempting to do. Whether someone agrees with the government there or not, for their very good reasons, still doesn't make it right for a country like Iran or even Iraq for that matter to be lied about and colonized against their will.

Ahmadinejad is intelligent. And he's progressive. Small steps. Overall I think he's got a pretty damn hard job playing the middleman between the clerics and the people, but at least he's trying to find common and middle ground. Here's a recent example.

Ahmadinejad came under fire from fellow hardliners after saying he opposed a social crackdown targeting dress and behaviour, mainly of women. Source

And I'm sure there are many more we don't hear about.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yea. These remind me of Berchtesgarten and Hitlers Kehlsteinhaus and The Berghof at Obersalzberg.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here are some beautiful selected pictures of Iran. Therefore Iran is not an oppressive, highly dangerous country. We must prevent a war because the Americans will destroy these beautiful areas of zero military value.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
great post man....absolutely beautiful......iran will only fight a war to defend themselves.....why would you want to start war and risk losing this beautiful land......would be an amazing country if they could not be so crazy about religion but hey i say that about the U.S.A too.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join