It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Man, they are having problems with recording on Boa DEEP C 1. Now the screen is messed up. They must be trying to fix the problem and block the screen at the same time.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah I have to go to work soon....but I'll stay as long as I can. Dragon should be here soon and he always watches it.....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
work? what time is it where you are? Its 21:50 here in Scotland

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

It's 4pm here....I work evenings LOL.....It looks like things have settled down somewhat....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I posted earlier with photos of the pipe
on the floor you have been talking about...
that pipe was there prior to the cementing...
and I posted photos of it leaking before & earlier
today I posted photos of it still leaking...

I also posted what I thought was I pretty good video
of the BOP leaking Post Cement...
I think these are all near pg 150 -154?

Ektar

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Q4 is not looped...it does hang out in the same spot all the time. Its travel distance is only roughly a few feet in any direction from the helix producer or whatever its called. So its not a surprise that you see the same spots over and over. if the footage was looped, we would see what it looks like when you pause a movie or etc. the tape would change or what we seen before, a "DVD" screen would pop up...it would be very hard to loop the footage of the ROVs *without* it being noticed.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We have oil coming from the 'sucker' on Enterprise 1

It could be the "mud" they are using...but this does not make sense...the sucker is not supposed to be hooked up to anything (in terms of a well). So why would something be leaking from it?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is good footage...

What they’re hiding: Explosive SEEPS from seafloor evident in side-by-side comparison of enhanced video

Snippet
[BP livefeed from Boa Deep C ROV 2, August 6, 2010 at 3:20 p.m. EDT:

Same videos, same timing.]

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I am a lurker, not a poster here but I happened to be watching the live feeds from www.sanaracreations.fi... and since 6:45pm est the seabed seems to be in a bad way. Watching Boa Deep ROV 2 especially, there was a point where the bot showed the source of the seep. It was a crack at least 10 ft that I could tell from the vid showing it spewing out. The bot held the shot for about 10 seconds and then pulled back into the swell. Please look and see what you see.

Checking back, the feed does not show it now, I did not do a capture. grrrr

[edit on 6-8-2010 by bedoOH]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bedoOH

A lot of what we see is propeller wash...with that said, you can tell what is and is not propeller wash...look for the "tracer" effect when you see black blobs...if a trail is seen following the blobs as they rise, you see oil. Also if its completely round. If the black spots are jagged and not round, then its likely sediment. White looking bubbles with tracers could be methane, but also could be the "cement" they said they pumped into the well or the "mud." Also if oil starts gushing, well then you now what that looks like from seeing it come out of the well before it was capped. The problem is, the ROVs never stay in the spot long enough to make a clear determination. That or they move the camera just out of view or any number of other things to stop us from seeing what is really happening.

People here have said they seen cracks, though I have not seen any yet...but that is just me. I have seen oil seeping up from the BOAs and the Ocean interventions, and from Skandi's when they are at the wellhead/BOP.

BP has intentionally made it harder for us to see what is happening, where the ROVs are, scrunched the screens on BOAs, pixilation and what not, so it has become a lot harder to tell what is or is not happening.

I am not saying you didn't see any of those things you mentioned...just trying to give you a better picture of what to look out for when watching. I almost always have my screen shot software open. Use MWSnap 3...its easy to use, quick and you can select whatever size screen shot you want to take.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ocean Intervention ROV 2 is showing a lot of something making its way up from the seafloor. The ROV is about 1,000 feet from the seafloor (give or take a few hundred feet) so it cannot be propeller wash...its a mixture of light brown stuff and what appears to be white-ish bubbles.

EDIT: you can see it too on Ocean Intervention ROV 1 as well...barely on the right side of the screen. ROV 1 is also roughly at the same depth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just got this:

And more of that green crap:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
We have oil coming from the 'sucker' on Enterprise 1

It could be the "mud" they are using...but this does not make sense...the sucker is not supposed to be hooked up to anything (in terms of a well). So why would something be leaking from it?

I came here to see if anyone had put a pic of this up yet. Here's my theory: I've been watching this containment cap because it looks like it's just sitting there right? But WHY would they have one of those just floating down there? I really got a good look at it and I can see a faint brown/rust hue around the rim just like what's on the side of the BOP. I think it is definitely being used to suck up oil and methane from a leak that's on the floor. You used to could see a brown blob like oil and white like methane every now and then come up form the bottom of it.
It seems as if tonight they are cleaning it with none only than corexit9500
That's why it has the green hue, just like when it was being used a while back. It's a chemical to clean it off somehow if not corexit.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

That green stuff may not be really green at all. I recall not too far back seeing a white substance coming from one of the ROV wands, looking at it later without the lights directly on it made it appear green.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyes Stitched Closed

They have been spraying the "Green " stuff all along,
anti-freeze to break up the hydrates...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Great get!! I'm curious about the "Sucker"
in the video it's not sucking... the foggy cloud is going
down towards the floor...unless I'm looking at it wrong...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Captured these between 6:50pm - 7:10pm EST
right at the Blow out...

You can see that huge black oil blob above the red cables
it came from the sea floor
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bb7e8b0634d.jpg[/atsimg]
huge white blob to the left came from sea floor
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28655866571b.jpg[/atsimg]
Floor erupts
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5abc330fd73.jpg[/atsimg]
Check out the oil splats on top
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28c4d8aeeb45.jpg[/atsimg]
More sea floor eruption...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb4e4fba5a63.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e27b397043ee.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you think?
Ektar

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Major oil seep on Ocean intervention 1! Wow...LOTS of blobs.

EDIT: And like usual, the camera pans away..."nothing to see here...move along now." And it happens EVERY TIME. It is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well the Enterprise feed disappeared...funny how that happens when we started to talk about what is leaking from it. The ROV even pulled away from this 'sucker' before what was a perfectly running feed for days, and now suddenly freezes.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Hey Dragon did you see the video I posted earlier
of the BOP Post Cement? I think it was shot around 1:30 am
after "they" were all claiming glory at 5pm-6pm EST...

Now it appears everything is going to HELL quick
since they forced all that crap into an unstable well...
Ektar

PS can I send you an u2u...in re to things u may not have
seen earlier...don't want to be off topic here....

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join