It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My point stands firm: They care more about the sea life than they do about "monitoring" the well, seafloor etc. I mean its great to see sea life returning, but I think that is the least of their problems.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I have to go to work in like 45 minutes. So maybe tomorrow. And nope I did not see the video, though may have missed it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Did not have time to get a screen shot, but BOA 2 just erupted into blobs of oil and the seafloor really just blew up.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something BIG just floated by Skandi 2...it didn't look like any sea life I have ever seen. Whatever it was it was not moving and was huge.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This has to be the first time EVER the Q4000 has been at the BOP...assuming it is the BOP...but also shows that we are NOT seeing ALL the ROV feeds. This ROV is working on the/a BOP but it is no where on the feeds.

EDIT: This is NOT the Deepwater well. Trying to get a better screen shot of this thing. I think this is the proof of 2 wells we have been looking for.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You know I am amazed at how quick the video quality has been getting worse. When this thing was spewing oil we had somewhat decent video and now they have plugged it (supposedly) we get the crappy quality video feeds. I would think that if you are getting it stopped They would want everyone to see it with great video feeds. I know that would be to easy and we would definately see their inability to fix this right. Just crazy the way these people think.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't know, DF. The Q4000 footage was *exactly* the same. The same turns at the same places, the same angles, the same things in view, the same ROV at the same rock. It was all exactly the same. I even took time to watch for a few minutes to make sure.

I saw all the proof of two wells I needed to see in the BP reports. Well A completed and abandoned last year and Well B is the one that exploded, but the coordinates on the ROV's are Well A and not Well B. The proof was already there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I find it strange that we see the sea floor doing this and I know some are going to think this is rediculous but think about it the other day a video was posted that talked about the sea floor raising and falling and alot of people on both sides of the fence have their opinions about it. Now after seeing these screen shots and if they are something other than prop wash, the video the other day may not be so far fetched. You never know nowadays. God job on the screen shots thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

You're using the word "care" loosely, perhaps intentionally though, knowing that they don't even care about us. They are using those pics to convince the less well informed folks that everything is Beautiful & Peaceful. All it means to see a few scattered occurences of sea life is that the water is not toxic enough to kill everything right away. Critters that look OK on the video may die of disease in a few months or might have reproductive problems, etc.

On some earlier posts while I was out:

I saw what Eyes Stitched closed mentioned and it was white for a moment. I've got pics of different shades of green, but the only white I caught came from a different part of the nozzle. But it wasn't near any methane hydrate bulidup, not even close to any equipment at all, just open water.

The greenish looking stuff below what Dragonfire calls a sucker looks more like silt to me (greenish tint from the water).

StarTraveller, impressive gusher in that youtube vid. Too bad that was a ROV without coordinates.

Dragonfire, about that silt and oil and "stuff" you saw in the water as the ROV rose to the surface, I saw the same thing weeks ago, before the mud and cement. Not sure if it was before cap was installed and closed, though.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
no wonder we can not see any Oil on the sea floor.
they are putting sand over every thing.
on Boa Deep C-ROW 1.
some kind of drum with big pipe in it.
that thing is being buried with sand quickly.
are they doing it?
or is it just the sea?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Showing the sea life is most likely propaganda. Their PR people probably thought that the sheeple wouldn't get too upset if they saw life there.

EDIT: because of a potentially naughty word.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Which is so sad really... you would think people would realize it's not healthy for the life to be there.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by niblo

No way is it all gone....it just relocated. I live "in the zone" and so does ALL MY FAMILY....we have seen it, along with the dead animals. The sad fact is.....this time next year, unless we have a cataclysmic event, the rest of the world will go on, and we will still be dealing with it. The same thing happened after hurricane Katrina. People move on unless it directly affects them. BTW....I appreciate your interest, being you live so far away....THANKYOU for caring.....and to all the others who don't live here, but help keep this alive and discussed....we appreciate it!

Kat, I lived in the NO area for 21 years. It is home to me, though I live across the country now. There is no way I couldn't get involved in watching this thing. I can only hope that those still there, like you and yours, are safe both in the short and long term.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
seriously,

can we keep this thread for the specific discussion relating to what we are seeing on the ROV feeds?

the rest of this forum has plenty of room for all these other aspects of the BP spill.

just a request.

thanks

[edit on 6-8-2010 by justadood]

Dood, all along we have not only reported on the feeds here, but on other aspects as well, so that we don't have to read multiple threads to get the info. I appreciate your wanting to have it clean for ease of reading the updates, but sometimes people just need to talk as well. Be patient, please. There isn't alot of feed footage to comment on these days, ya know?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hello. This thread is sooooo long and I only scan the first few pages and the last few but I did see one reference about the issue of two wells.

So this question has not been resolved by the coordinates given in the proposal to drill vs. the coords on the live feed cameras as to which well blew and which one the rov's are looking at now?

btw I just saw a great four vid series by a former land surveyor where he made it clear that those N and E coordinates are listings in feet from a reference. from watching and taking notes of his videos I think he demonstrates pretty well that the recent videos (august 8th for example) are of well 'A' because they are within a few feet of the exact location given for Well A in the BP paperwork

to me the question is whether Well 'b' was actually drilled first but the schedule in the official bp proposal and application to MMS stated that well 'A' was scheduled for May-July 2009 and Well 'B' was scheduled for May-July 2010.

4 video series

This one-time surveyor who narrates these vids claims the coordinates are feet and if this is true the distance between the wells is easily calculated-- as well the distance of the rov from the well.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

It probably the current and the propeller wash. The ROVs dug that pipe out a few days ago after one of them saw the leak coming through the seafloor.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

It will look the same...but in order to loop the video, the time would be different and the recording would be overlapped with the current date/time. As much as some of us want to think the feed(s) are looped, I still have yet to see proof or evidence of that...so far. I am not saying you did not see it, but at the same time, we lack the evidence.

That ROV is hanging out somewhere NOT even close to the Deepwater wellhead and only travels in a radius of a few feet (like 50 feet or so). And it has been recording only the same spots that its been traveling to. I have no idea where it is and no one has been able to figure that part out just yet.

Yes we know, VIA documents that there were 2 wells...but we had no definitive photographic evidence until I got the screen shots of this wellhead...The screen shots are clearly another well, with at least 3 to 4 ROVs, NOT on the feeds we see, working on it.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Ocean Intervention ROV 2 looks like it is showing quite a few craters on the seafloor. Will upload screen shots for comparison.

EDIT: added images

Image with lines defining the crater locations (note: looks like I missed one or two near the upper right corner of image):

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here are my updates from this morning..

This looks like a HOLE & that is Black Oil come out in a plume

look at all that stuff coming up from the floor & gathering
at the top where the numbers are

another view but look at the LG white blob kinda bottom center right
that just came up from the floor

Bottom Center White blob came up out of the floor & you can see
black plume coming up as well

Ektar

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The are pretty good info, especially the 2 well video

BP Coverup: A Tell of two Wells

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/128/269/A_Tale_Of_Two_Wells_Is_BP_and_the_Government_Showing_Us_The_Wrong_Well.html

BP Publishing Inaccurate BP Gulf Oil Spill Well Diagrams

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/128/058/BP_Publishing_Inaccurate_BP_Gulf_Oil_Spill_Well_Diagrams.html

What they're hiding: Explosive SEEPS evident in side-by-side comparison of ENHANCED video

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/128/005/What_theyre_hiding:_Explosive_SEEPS_evident_in_side-by-side_comparison_of_ENHANCED_video.html

Ektar

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Ektar]

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join