It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Help Being Turned Down !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm half serious and half joking.
What do we know of carbon-nano technology? It is the dawn of new technology, which will revolutionize everything.
Another thing - if those eugenic-sucking elite found a way to transfer their "consciousness" from their fragile human bodies into a more flexible and endurable form, this new technology will enable them to do many things, by creating a grid which can spread not only on planet Earth, but much further into the open space.

And don't get me wrong - "consciousness" as we know it, perception, ideas, emotions - they may not be ours at all. They are pretty alien to us, so much has been verified throughout history, how those ideas and emotions used us and murdered us and what not for ages, and made us fight each other just for the sake of survival of certain ideas and ideals. They are the true Aliens.

If they get new form, they will not need humans any more. We're done. And situation in the Gulf is a proof for that. Why else nothing is being done to prevent this disaster? It has to be a very serious reason.

The way things are, humans are totally unable to coordinate their actions but through the institutions of oppression - which are actually used against population. That is a fact. We are paralyzed. We are unable to act. Just sit and watch, and cry.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cloward–Piven strategy

The strategy of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

By crisis, we mean a publicly visible disruption in some institutional sphere. Crisis can occur spontaneously (e.g., riots) or as the intended result of tactics of demonstration and protest which either generate institutional disruption or bring unrecognized disruption to public attention.

Link

Its so obvious its painful. If they cared about fixing the problem instead of taking advantage of the crisis it would already be fixed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Obama put Mabus in charge. That is your go to man for questions and complaints.
I agree with you all, something is up. They are not letting the Media in, there is a tropical storm on the way, if this one doesn't hit the next one will, they have yet to STOP the leak. It's not just clean-up...this stuff is still coming out. Ughhh...what a mess.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow...just found this...sound familiar?

Seems as if they really are purposely and purposefully stalling. Until what? A hurricane? This is really troubling.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Some news

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9096641#pid9096641

200 miles "dead zone"...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
I agree with you all, something is up. They are not letting the Media in, there is a tropical storm on the way, if this one doesn't hit the next one will, they have yet to STOP the leak. It's not just clean-up...this stuff is still coming out. Ughhh...what a mess.

Sorry friend I missed anything about Mabus being put in charge , in charge of what portfolio . McChrystal's job ? Mabus concerns me .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am wondering if any/all "clean up efforts" are moot as the toxic level of poison in the air would render anyone without proper hazmat equipment powerless and ill at this point?
Not about me at all but I was exposed to a "chemical" sprayed in the air (I am very rural) and had some serious respitory issues for weeks after so I can't begin to imagine what will unwind if the levels are truly as high as they say.
From what I'm reading,the levels are really getting high...I'm thinking many have become ill and we just haven't heard about it yet so they're just not continuing to put people at risk...also if bad weather rolls in (and a storm is brewing!) the combo of bad weather and gas could be lethal as well?
I truly don't believe they CAN stop it at this point besides the fact that I also believe they don't want to...
It's awful.
We haven't even begun to feel the effects of all this but again,I believe TPTB want an even bigger disaster to divert from all the BS they've been pulling on us for months and years...what better way to totally re-organize for their purposes than when many people are weakened and at their most desperate?
I only hope it will turn against them:I BELIEVE in the resolve of the American people and hope like hell they reach down deep and give it back as good as they're getting! I hope for a "tipping point" and DO believe that the good people will prevail...better than Obama and his merry nband of thugs have been ousted throughout history!!!
Time to take it back as I see it...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by irishchic]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How interesting... A new technology for extracting oil directly from water. Maybe indicating new technology even for refining oil? In that case, oil spill might just as well been intentional.

www.jumpintotomorrow.com...

Taking An Oil Spill Mulligan

This is yet another marvelous application for nanotechnology. Researchers at Beijing’s Peking University and Tsinghua University have figured out a way to adapt carbon nanotubes into a sponge-like material that can absorb materials and separate them from the water in which they’re residing. Then, the sponges can be extracted and can be squeezed dry, or wrung of what’s wrong in them, so to speak. It’s really an exciting solution for oil or chemical spills in oceans, rivers, streams or lakes that would have otherwise posed a serious environmental disaster.

What led to this finding, that is still being studied, is that carbon nanotubes are naturally hydrophobic, which means no modifications needed to be made to enable them to not absorb water.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

This same thread has been posted at least 5 times that I've seen, each time with a different crazy name. It's getting pretty annoying. Sorry just venting. BUT DO A SEARCH.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by DangerDeath

This same thread has been posted at least 5 times that I've seen, each time with a different crazy name. It's getting pretty annoying. Sorry just venting. BUT DO A SEARCH.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

I searched on google and found it

Is that a problem? I am not opening a new thread, just pointing out.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Sorry friend I missed anything about Mabus being put in charge , in charge of what portfolio . McChrystal's job ? Mabus concerns me .

Ray Mabus (US NAvy) was named "oil spill recovery cheif" during the presidential speech from the oval office last week

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Ray Mabus (US NAvy) was named "oil spill recovery cheif" during the presidential speech from the oval office last week

Thank you friend , I missed that last week .I know who Ray Mabus is and he troubles me that's why I asked the question what his new portfolio was .Thanks again for the speedy reply now I'm upto date .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Mabus, according to Nostradanus is the third AntiChrist.

According to bible prophesy a third of the waters will die.

Anyone else see the connection?

A relevant thread has been started here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to see this get more attention

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Didn't MaBUS refer to BUSh back in the day when everyone hated him? These things are sometimes written so vaguely that you could apply it to any given scenario, depending on how you rationalize it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Didn't MaBUS refer to BUSh back in the day when everyone hated him? These things are sometimes written so vaguely that you could apply it to any given scenario, depending on how you rationalize it.

Yes, there were connections drawn (and I don't want to derail this thread so
this will be my only reply here), But Nostradamus nailed Napolean and Hitler
by name (missing by one letter) and then connections made between
BushObama and Mabus were poor, hopefull, juxtapositions.

Mabus equals Mabus...no leap of faith needed to make a connection. I was
worried when I made that post before much research...now I'm disturbed.

sorry, back to original topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join