It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yo Stella, got a new avvy. Would love a master interpretation.

Thanks bro.

-SES

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by casijones

You probably expect me to believe your name is actually Casi Jones ...... what do you think I'm a fool !!! lol, ..... what kind of parent names their child Casi Jones !!

its ludicrous !!! lol.

anyway, its a pleasure to meet you, from a few intricancies of your avatar, ... I can tell you are female, .... somewhere in the Midwest, .... with two small children....... or midgets, ...... children or midgets, it's hard to tell from this far out.

Your Avatar also serves as a lesson in perspective, ..... because although you have chosen it for its apparent comedic value, ...... I assure you, ... if the same clip were watched from the depths of a Banana Grove, they would think it a work of pure horror.

How would you feel if someone had an avatar of a scantily clad man eating your children ?? Such it is for Banana Tree's.

Hahaha! Well, it will be my name when I get married! It was part of the allure of my bf... I can jam out to grateful dead and say hey! it's my song!

You are right on all accounts.. and yes they are children and not midgets

(I think the banana trees won't mind... it's animated, so no bananas were harmed in the making of this avatar

Thanks man!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Back for another helping I see RR.

Your avatar is what they gave you when you submitted a picture to one of those " animate your picture " sites.

.. and while most people would confuse you with a young man, .... I think they captured your essence rather well, ....... a young asian school girl.

Underneath your screen name we have some Japanese written i see, .... when I submitted it to "Google Translate" it returned with the translation of " Me love you long time".

... and once again when I translated your mood, ... it read as " no glove, no fun".

I'm not quite sure what all of this means, ..... but I'm not sure If I like the tune of your whistle there bub.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OK, time again for lil Tribe...

please and thank-you..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Please interpreted my Avatar.
Can you please send it through PM?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Try this one....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Please interpreted my Avatar.
Can you please send it through PM?

uummmm, ........ No.

I cannot.

For fruits of the spirit need to be shared with the world !!! no matter how embarrasing.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Lys I know you didn't ask for one, ....

but I am a gracious host.

I believe your avatar is the Catholic Diety known as " Pedo Jesus".

No doubt, a warm reflection of your time groing up as a choir boy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Oh my ....

Why its you doing the famous Michael Jackson dance on the Golden Gate bridge. A fictional vision you had for a music video and song titled " lose you tonight" during the 1980's.

Your most popular song in a brief yet profound career.

.... and even though the camera stopped rolling ages ago, I take comfort in the knowledge this music will be around for my children, .... and my childrens bastard children to enjoy.

To CalStorm, aka Jan Terry !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hi there,

can you have a go with mine ??

;-)

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

First of all Misoir, ....

Let me just say, ... this avatar is much more socialy acceptable than your last one, featured here :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/541145a8cc2e.jpg[/atsimg]

This one is much more mellow, .... yet dont think the symbolism of a "white moon" cutting into a "black" sky is lost on me, ......... i.e. ....... your racist.

Yet I'm not here to judge you Misoir, to each their own, In fact I know that you absoloutely hate the Klan, ..... you've hated them ever since they rejected your application last year.

... and I also know that your grandfather died a horrible death in Auschwitz, ...... when he fell out of a guard tower.

What I'm trying to say is, ... perhaps there were specific events in your life which have led you to believe this way. Maybe the minority kids were always chosen first in sports, and were among the last, maybe a black kid stole your bike, who knows it could have been anything.

But who am I to tell you any different ?? I havent shared these experiences ... I can't see the world the way you do, ...... at the end of the day, ... I'm not your father, ............................... wait, how old are you again ??

To be honest I think your making great strides, ... first you take down the burning cross, then you put this one up, .... and even though the original had a minority hanging from the tree, I'm glad you decided to photoshop that out.

One day fine boy, .... you'll be a man.

edit on 6-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I posted on the first page but didn't get a reading. Can I have one now please?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would think mine would be pretty easy to interpret...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

First of all Misoir, ....

Let me just say, ... this avatar is much more socialy acceptable than your last one, featured here :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/541145a8cc2e.jpg[/atsimg]

Damn it how did you get me in that picture? I knew I should have worn the darn thing over my face! "Be proud and show your face" they said, now I am in a large picture on ATS!

This one is much more mellow, .... yet dont think the symbolism of a "white moon" cutting into a "black" sky is lost on me, ......... i.e. ....... your racist.

Yes, the subtle symbolism is definitely present. Would you mind explaining to me what the clouds then represent and rolling field?

Yet I'm not here to judge you Misoir, to each their own, In fact I know that you absoloutely hate the Klan, ..... you've hated them ever since they rejected your application last year.

They said I wasn't allowed to join due to my radical and hostile beliefs. Apparently I was charged by the Klan with lewd and lascivious conduct as well.

... and I also know that your grandfather died a horrible death in Auschwitz, ...... when he fell out of a guard tower.

He was only there because he was given orders. I mean he wasn't really a threat though because well he was dumb enough to fall out of a guard tower...

What I'm trying to say is, ... perhaps there were specific events in your life which have led you to believe this way. Maybe the minority kids were always chosen first in sports, and were among the last, maybe a black kid stole your bike, who knows it could have been anything.

I wasn't allowed to play sports either because all they wanted was minorities since 'whitey' can't play good, 'whitey' runs like a girl, 'whitey' screams when a ball is thrown to him. pfft

But who am I to tell you any different ?? I havent shared these experiences ... I can't see the world the way you do, ...... at the end of the day, ... I'm not your father, ............................... wait, how old are you again ??

If you were my father I would be in a far worse mental position than I currently am.

To be honest I think your making great strides, ... first you take down the burning cross, then you put this one up, .... and even though the original had a minority hanging from the tree, I'm glad you decided to photoshop that out.

One day fine boy, .... you'll be a man.

Well I know how lynching is so 1920's...

roflmao

edit on 12/6/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Lys I know you didn't ask for one, ....

but I am a gracious host.

I believe your avatar is the Catholic Diety known as " Pedo Jesus".

No doubt, a warm reflection of your time groing up as a choir boy.

was this the pedojesus in question?
I was an Acolyte not a choir boy

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Oh how our memory fails us Daisy, .....

Nice try mam, ... nice try, ..... If you wanted another one all you have to do is ask really, ... I am a servant of the people.

Your other avatar was of your son/daughter right ?? it was on page 2.

Here:

Let's see, what can I say about your avatar which hasn't already been said about baby's, .... in general.

I take it he's yours ? and your a very proud mother ???

But what you don't know, what you possibly couldn't fathom, is that behind those beautiful baby's eyes, anger is building up inside of him, .... for every day you don't buy him that new Jonas brothers CD.

He is growing, ... working out in his crib fueled by his pure rage, .... and milk..... and one day you will feel his wrath, and the only thing thats gonna take down litle Billy is a god damn elephant gun !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Were you really an Acolyte ?? lol.

I was looking at your new avy, but come to think of it, ..... they both kind of look like Pedo Jesus.

I'm not quite sure what message your trying to send here Lys.... but thats not my job to figure it out. Anyway, .... heres another one you can use :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d15e704bd034.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Caesar Pedo-Jesuvicuz

and yes;

20yrs ago

note the discontent in his eyes!
edit on 6-12-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey Stella! try to interpret mine ;D!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Como Quieras, Mi Flor.

Yet be careful for what you wish for, ......

... as you just, ..... might ....... get .....

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join