It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

.... Very well,

Exile her to the wastelands !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

.... Very well,

Exile her to the wastelands !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

edit on 1-11-2010 by Ellie Sagan because: goof

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

ok ok ..... I'm going to take a random swing at this one....

Your avatar is yourself transformed into a hero composed of two sources:

Carl Sagan: The well known astrophysicist, and pioneer in the search for extraterrestrial life.

Ellie Arroway : A character from a popular Sagan novel and subsequent film called "Contact". A strong and capable woman who travels the cosmo's only to be dismissed by unbelievers.

... As an out of body explorer, .. I know this feeling all too well.

Anyway, perhaps these characters combine to produce the online persona known as Ellie Sagan, ... not neccesarily who you are, .... but who you would like to be.

Because as we all know, .... if women were superhero's, ... who would be in our kitchens baking pies and cakes ???

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

You want me to wow you ??

If that doesn't wow you, .... I dont know what will.

Look at em !!! LOOK AT EM GO !!! .... he made quick work of that little asian boy.

Anywho, back to the Avy.

I think this is a poster that any self respecting citizen should have in their house.

It illustrates how we should keep our filthy mouth's shut for the good of the government.

Know your place ??? Check.

Shut your face ??? Absoloutely.

What right do we peons have to question the allmighty, all knowing government. They are here to protect us, even from ourselves if need be.

We should live in bliss knowing that they are working behind the scenes to make our lives every bit as comfortable as they can be, ...... and if people can't accept that, maybe they should be smacked in the face, or even hauled away to guantanamo bay, .... out of sight out of mind right, .... wasn't that one of Bush's slogans ??

anyway, ... Uncle Sam should have the inherent right to lay the smack down whenever needs be, in fact when people meet the president for the first time, instead of shaking hands president obama should simply punch them in the face as hard as he can, then rifle through their pockets for money.

Isn't that what he's doing to us anyway ??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is a cool thread, try mine.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

No cakes... beer and pie please.... And you are very close, for anyone who knows about Carl Sagan would know what my name means. Yes I admire Ellie and Carl. My avatar is actually my Rock Band character. She's as kooky and cool as I wish I could be also. Incidentally, I dressed as her for Halloween.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think you captured the sarcastic heart of it all rather well. The dolphin got a better laugh out of it than any of us though.

second line

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well give mine a shot =)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Lloyd had stood there all night, ... watching, ... waiting. .....

As a young beautiful woman approached to greet him, Lloyd realized his master plan would soon become realized, .....

Springing to life, he extended his hand to greet the young woman, unfortunately she could not fathom the fate which awaited her ....

As her hand made contact with his, a loud and annoying buzzing sensation came from his palm !!!

Lloyd had done it !! He had finally got someone with his handshake buzzer !!

Incredibly amused with his practical joke and sheer genius, Lloyd stood in the corner and giggled to himself for the better part of the halloween party........ almost 6 hours.

The young woman got drunk and ended up sleeping with a random stranger, while Lloyd retreated back to his studio apartment where he blogged about his hysterical gag, then later made love to himself while crying simultaneously. Using his own tears as lube.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

EYE dont quite know what to make of this, .... EYE can't really see it, .... hardy har har har.

No really Skid, .... wtf is that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

The perpetual drummer, ....

Forever beating his hypnotic rhythm into your heart.

A dedication to your favorite band, but more importantly your favorite member of that band.

Zac Hanson, from the aptly named group ........ Hanson.

A gift, .... from me to you.

Unfortunately you still think the lead singer is a girl.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's the crawling eye of doom. He's come to devour our souls lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

He is a girl! There is no doubt in mind that the lead singer is a woman.
I have my sources. I can hook you up. $5:00

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well Then please tell me
about me

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Guess ??

I dont have to guess, the interpretation is quite literal.

Peace Jet = Jet of Peace.

A jet full of Hippies which flies from country to country spreading peace, love, understanding, and body odor.

Instead of a condensation trail, it leaves a rainbow trail, .. and drops lollipops and gummy bears.

The Peace Jet is not made of alumninum or steel, .... but of love, and positive ideal's, ...... which is also the reason why it crashed into the Himilaya's killing 174 of it's passengers.

... and while 34 did survive, it was only a matter of time until the gummy bears ran out, forcing some of the passengers to go on a meditative fast ...... Until they were eaten by other passengers who had resorted to cannabalism.

By the time rescuer's arrived on the scene, the remaining passengers were sacrificing one of their own to their new diety of the mountains named Zoltar. Worked up into a blood frenzy, and speaking in a primitive language, they could not be talked down and were promptly executed by the rescue team itself.

Hooray for the Peace Jet.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have no words to express myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Ironicaly enough, ... the crawling eye of doom sent to devour our souls doesnt even have a mouth, so once he has you cornered, ... he just kind of watches you, like a raincoat wearing stranger at a playground.

Another manifistation of your imagination, first the demon in the closet, .... now this.

Just so you know Skid, .....

I'm watching you, ....

watching me ....

While you watch me ...

watching you .....

As I watch you ....

Sitting at your keyboard, .....

Naked.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. I would have choked from laughter lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgoten_Whisper

You finally changed your avatar, .... I'm glad.

I'm not sure what your other one was, ... it looked like someone delivering an alien fetus.

I think your avatar is how everyone eventualy feels about carnivals in general, ... dark, gloomy, dirty places.

They draw you in with all the flashy lights, and smiling children holding balloons. Then you finally get there and have to spend $20 for a book of tickets which gets you on 4 rides, ..... thats like $5 a ride !!! Then you decide to show your machismo to your lady friend by winning her a stuffed elephant, it's not that hard right ??? all you have to do is make basketball shot !! unfortunately what they dont tell you is that the rim is bent !!! in fact the ball doesnt even fit into it !!! Aside from that, ..... most of the carnie's seem familiar as you have either seen them panhandling in front of a supermarket, .... or on Megan's Law website.

... so there you are, broke, nauseous from the rides and cotton candy, suffering from general depression and apathy. Your only thought to get home before the mrs's see's another 35 cent trinket which will cost you $43 dollars to attain.

Is that the old Ferris wheel in your avatar as well.

I remember my dear cousin fell off of one as a child, .... in fact the only thing that saved him was his jacket, ...... so he hung there for an hour or two while they could get help up to him.

... the moral of the story ??

Dont be a Jackazz.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Life is a carnival. The last was a black and white of a tree and the night sky with a bright blue moon.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join