It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It appears you DID get lost !!

.. As you've already posted here, lol.

I would love to do you, ... I mean do your, avatar, but there are still a few people ahead of you.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by nick_napalm

How right you are

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Not trying to derail the thread in any way.. just giving the link to that which was mentioned

And if I remember correctly, there was another very similar thread in between mine and this one.. somewhere

Carry on

Will be interesting to see if you can make it 26 pages and 507 replies long

It's not an easy task

Interesting Indeed. .............. Booyah !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Interesting.

Mars1 is the name of the first manned mission to mars which launched from Earth on September 17, 2005. Of course you haven't heard of this Mission because it is classified Top Secret.

The goverment chose not to make a public spectacle of this Mission as the probability for failure is extremely high.

The " Alien" in your avatar represents the Alien's in this Manned Mission, ....... not the Aliens found on Mars, .... but the illegal Aliens which were used in place of Astronauts.

Much to the surprise of Nasa, Mars1 touch downed on April 4th, 2009 with all 35 illegal alien test subjects surviving the mission.

As of today Mars is being successfuly teraformed, with the population jumping to 462.

There are currently 2 Taco Laco restaurants, and a Carniceria being built.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I would like to get in line for an analysis of my avatar, if you have time.

you seem to be very intuitive and creative!

Mahree

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rodXsmar

Is this some kind of trick ??

You dont have an avatar ya slack jawed yocal !!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It was a long wait now let me plant a flag on your thread Mars1 has landed

Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Laiguana, .... La iguana, ...... The Iguana.

This symbol is an object of mystery, as it is a birthmark on your shoulder. You had no memory of your origins, and your Foster parents offered no insight.

You believed the symbol to hold a strange significance in your life, as though it were leading you to an unknown destiny.

... and as it were, one far off day you would track down your birth father, a burned out tattoo artist who during a night of binge drinking, had decided to Ink you up to kill time.

... hey, they all can't be winners

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by insubordinate

OOOOOOO, your so bad !!! Your avatar is frightening me !!

Screen name = Insubordinate
Adjective = Defiant of Authority
Mood = Rebellious

Oh My !!!

Unfortunately, like many Avatars, you have captured what you wish to be, .... not what you actually are. And while you show a flaming evil pentagram, you are more akin to a fluffy kitty, or the dramatic prairie dog. You break rules and rebel against " the man" by littering on sidewalks and stealing candy out of bowls left on peoples desks.

Here is your anthem
What you play before you go to school in the mornings

edit on 12-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok, what about mine?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh oh do me do me!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by christinaV

What appears to be a very serene painting of your home becomes something much more sinister when one is able to look beyond the thin veil of normalcy.

The fire place burns with the bones of drifter's and homeless people.

The red splotches on the tree indicate the area used to hang bodies out to dry, sometimes to make a tangy human jerky.

The door is red because, ..... well, because you painted it that way, but it also helps hide the blood and fingernails of those scratching and struggling to escape your dastardly death grip.

All of this because you believe the Sun is alive, and directing you to do it's evil bidding, His wide grin slicing through every conscious thought you have, untill his blood lust can finally be fulfilled !!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread, OP. I would appreciate it if you'd offer your thoughts on my avatar, even if only to see if what you see in it comes close to what it actually means to me.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I know I have seen this before......

... yes.... YESSSSS !!

I saw a poster closely matching this on the side of a night club in Bangkok Thailand. The only exception was the "ATS" part near the bottom.

When I say " Nightclub", I'm really speaking conservatively, what it was, was a strip club catering to deviant male tourists, ..... named the Log Jammer, it would not take long for me to understand the meaning behind its title.

Mr. Moriarty, .... bold ?? yes........ Refined ?? sure. ........Elegant ?? thats arguable. ..... Masterfully handsome ?? You bet your sweet azz.

It was here we would meet for the first time, .... me ?? a naive american tourist. You ?? a limber boy toy dancing for various drunken asian business men.

The first time we would meet, but definately not the last

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ah yes, ... the two headed Siren, representing the duality of "being".

Sometimes the biggest conflicts in life lie inside of ourselves, the ying and yang are not only external concepts, but internal as well.

"My husband will be angry if I buy these $400 shoes, but I'll buy them anyway"

" I should be in the kitchen baking pies, but I want a career"

" I wonder who's sexier, intastellaburst, or Patrick Swayze"

Just examples of some of the things which may create conflict in your day to day life, ...... in the end it does not matter what you choose, only THAT you choose.

There is no good, or bad, ..... simply, ... who do I wish to be....... now ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I think you have got yourself a second job here my old friend. Maybe you should start charging. You could make a tidy packet. LOL

Have a great weekend.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

LOL
All that from a photo of me in the French Pyrenees? Wow, my old friend, I am impressed. Where as yours tells me that you are seeking life on an alternative plane of existance. Your very essence is trying to break through, being tired of life with us imperfect mortals. Your future lays on a different path.

Thanks for the interpretation my friend. I hope my helped you on your journey. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

How very right you are comrade.

Reality has become, tedious for me at the moment, I once thought I could save the world, lol. ... and help my fellow man awaken, ... but now I realize, the world doesn't need saving, and the dreamers are best left dreaming.

... and while I've known this of myself, its refreshing to see it come across.

... who said I wasn't charging ??? your bill is in the mail !!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Good! The cheque is in the post.

No second line

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

An excellent interpretation and a wonderful story! Definitely worth a star.

The idea behind the flying chair is about a joke. The person who encounters the chair is strangely obsessed, not by why there is a flying chair, or where it is going but by how comfy it might be to sit in.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this one shouldnt be too hard

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join