It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

How such a spicy and sultry Chilean Butterfly could ever be lonely is beyond me.

después de ver tu avatar, tengo que admitirlo, no tengo nada ... lol.

que diablos es ??

de todos modos, .... no importa lo que sea ..... porque yo se quien eres ....

Mi Flor Delicada !!! lol .

estoy tratando demasiado duro? haha.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am highly sceptical of your so called skills to analyze and interpret my avatar.

Hello VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep .....

or as roughly translated into English means " He who Hacks with Machete ".

First of all, I would like to thank you for changing your avatar from the old one, ..... which was a beautiful scenic picture you took of your homeland, ..... seen here :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9ff42ca32ef.jpg[/atsimg]

... and even though you may be de-sensetized to the normalities of your homeland, .... you must forgive us, as this is a scene somewhat foreign to us.

I see SolarESouljah has supplied you with a new one, .... as his style is discernable almost anywhere.

Yet inquiring minds must ask ..... What does the " All Seeing Eye" .... a UFO, The Tower from Lord of The Rings .... and a "Smile" with legs and arms have to do with anything ??

I fear ole SolarE was dipping into the forbidden fruits when he made this one, ..... oh wait, .. I see it now !! ..... it's a face !! its your face !!!!!!

interesting .... yes, ... yesssssss, ... I see now.

The UFO represents your quest for truth and knowledge,
The Wacky Smile represents your sense of humour and sillyness.
The "All Seeing Eye" represents you peeking over the showers at a local Health Club.

.... and of course, ..... The " Dark Tower" is almost literal, .... as it represents an adult type aide called " The Black Tower" which you purchased from a catalogue called "Pleasure Products International."

..... and even though you had to pay extra shipping, ... as the package was over 18 inches, ... in the end you were very satisfied, ..... .. get it ?? " in the end"

Do you doubt me still VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep !!!!

DO .... YOU ..... DOUBT .... ME .................... STILL !!!!!

edit on 14-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Cool. Now do mine and involve a deep dark past as well. Also something to do with the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

What is there to be said really ??

Your a godamn dancer, .... and you love to dance.

I feel your pain.

Getting home smelling of cigar smoke and cheap cologne, .... the faces of drunken asian business men still fresh in your mind.

Taking a cold shower while you quietly weep to one of your favorite songs :

edit on 15-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Be gentle, this avatar has been with me for 10 years.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interpret my new avatar.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jhnsmth

Hello friend, ...

I see you take comfort in your anonymity. Unless your name really is John Smith, .... in either case, no one beleives you anyway, .... which would make for a troubling time if you ever had to call emergency services.

Your avatar points out the idiocracy of the world.

For making it yourself I find it somewhat impressive, impressive in the way I saw Hulk Hogan once rip off his own shirt. He's a beast of a man !!

While your screen name offered no such clues as to your identity, ..... I plugged your tagline into an anagram generator which returned with these two results:

" I Must Whip it " so maybe your a devo fan ??

... and interestingly enough, ... the second result was " Id hump twits "

.... Indeed you would John.

Indeed you would.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Dear ole skid mark, ....

I see the Eye of Doom has failed you, it was inevitable, ........ it has no mouth.

.... on to this one then:

Glortex sat there against the wall cold and alone.

Last night began like most others, he and his comrades decided to go on an intergalactic drinking binge. Scowering the universe for booze and strange, ... skanky women. On the journey home it was discovered that the communal waste management system was full to capacity, .... and they all had to go, ..... they had to go real bad.

So instead of risking long term damage to their bladders they decided to stop on the nearest habitable rock to relieve themselves, ..... a rock we know as earth, ...... in a country known as ........ Brazil.

It would not be until they got home, ... that they soon realized that one of them was missing, ..... in fact it was Glortex. Assuming he would make his way to an intergalactic teleporter, .... they went to sleep paying it no extra mind.

Meanwhile on Earth, ... Glortex's hangover was only outdone by the persistant fear of what would become of him at the hands of these savage earthlings. He weighed his options and thought long and hard of what should be done.

Then finally, .... it was decided.

He would make himself known to these earlthings, .... he would divulge the secrets of the cosmo's to them, and use his advanced technology and sophisticated intelligence to unite them all under an umbrella of peace and love.

Yes !! he shouted, ... as he ran out into the street to greet these strange and primitive people !!!

It was then when Javier, ... a local firefighter and academic, saw this blasphemy of a beast breaking through the cover of some bushes, ..... horrified by this monstrosity, .... he promptly used an old branch to beat Glortex into a fleshy like pulp substance, .... sending him back to the fiery depths of hell wence he came.

edit on 17-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted you to read my avatar. Thanks for taking the time as this thread has been going on awhile and you are probably tired of answering all the requests!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh, man. That was great! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Ahahaha so close yet so far away.

I grabbed this avatar when i did like dancing, which I actually don't like anymore unless it's by myself, alone.
I used to be big into raving/clubbing and taking bad stuff, but am not any more at all.

Though i still do like this avatar.

And i'm an Aussie bloke, and did and do tend to stay away from the faces of Asian business-men, not that i'm racist, just any guys face in general.

I don't come home crying after a night out and listen to Tina Turner, but your interpretation of my avatar was damn funny ;-P

Thank you ;-)

edit on 18-12-2010 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

....... no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

................ must

.............................................resist

...............................................................................the Jaxon.

So wrong, ........ and yet soooooooo right.

BACK !! ................. away ................... from the keyboard.

I will return for you Jaxon ........... you beautiful, beautiful s.o.b.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Now do mine and involve a deep dark past as well. Also something to do with the atmosphere.

I just love special requests.

Here is a picture of our beloved Stop-Loss, it was the best we could do, ..... as the only people to see his face and know his true identity are all deceased. Dead from mysterious Assault Rifle related accidents.

A commander of the Special Unit known as : Beam Oversight Intelligence + Techtonic Origins Yellow Squad ........... or BOI TOYS for short. Stop-Loss was deep top secret, ..... reeeeaaaal deep.

he was to protect HAARPS facilities and interests as it wreaked havoc with foreign countries creating earthquakes, typhoons, and storms.

Eventualy SL rebeled against his handlers and left the project for good, ...... not because he thought killing millions of innocent people with HAARP was immoral and wrong, ......... but because it was replacing the function of soldiers such as himself, ..... and those people should of been killed by his hand, ... and not some monstrosity of a machine.

Let down and unspent, .... Stop-Loss retired to East Compton, ..... where he spends his days telling old war stories, watercoloring, crocheting, ..... and is currently taking a community college course in Pastry.

.... though if you had met SL in another place, at another time, your perception of him might of been much different, ..... and a little more painful.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Not bad at all stella. Although watercoloring does sound fun, ill have to pass. Still its a life of freedom from now on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

OK, let's see how good you are. How about telling me what mine means? Hint: it is an ancestor of mine.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

oh my !! your a demon !!

Devil's Advocate !! golly gosh golly !!

" I am the Teeth in the Darkness the Talons in the Night." you say !! " Intastellaburst shats pants " !!

Surprisingly enough , .... your name is also "AL" ?? can I call you Alfonso ??

anyhoo ....

Your Evil, ... a spawn of satan himself, ...... look at that avatar.

Here are just a few examples of how you spread the devil's horrible work.

- On a field trip to the local zoo, ..... you DID feed the animals !!

- You bought your father a christmas present even though he specificaly stated he did not want any gifts this year.

- Last time you went out to eat you only tipped %10 instead of the standard %15.

- You named your new kitten Mephistopheles.

- Whenever your in public, you often play Death Metal as loud as you can ............ on your ipod.

- When Grams ( your grandmother) brought you hot cocoa the other day you told her it was " hotter than heck" .... and then didn't even tell her thank you.

... who .... who !! will save us from this demoic scourge which is Alfonso !!

-
edit on 21-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Go for it, big boy

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LOL! It's 'ai'. I like the examples. Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Nos, ... yours is the most frightening avatar I have ever come across.

A thinly veiled animated version of you, being overly nice in the way a serial killer or dog park rapist would be.

Right behind that glistening smile lie fangs which wait to rip its prey to shreds.

Sure, ... everyone just see's an innocent, slightly naive young lad named Nos, ..... but they can't see the Nos I know.... the wolf in sheeps clothing, ..... laying in wait for the first weary wanderer to cross his path.

It would not be unlike our dear friend nos to walk up to a lovely young lady and casualy ask " Excuse me madam, ..... would you mind if I wore you later " ?? before breaking her neck in Steven Seagal fashion.

Doesn't anyone find it odd, .... that Nos is originaly from Canada, and has a shoe collection of only pairless sneakers ??? www.abovetopsecret.com...

... and while this reading may have been revealing, .... it was also honest and from the heart, ...... and for that ....... I hope my dear Nos shows me mercy.

edit on 22-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's a good interpretation Stella. I was surprised how accurate it was.

I mean, who can forget these other thinly-veiled animations of me such as:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e11c83eaff.png[/atsimg]

Or perhaps:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2021da385d78.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join