It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
get.... what!!!
ok, you creeped me out!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Get what you asked for ??

An avatar interpretation !!!

What else could I possibly mean, ... silly Caggy.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

I haven't seen you in a bit ole buddy ole pal, ....

Yet as I said before, ... I am a gracious host, ... so I shall indulge you.

Although it would appear to be some sort of symbol representing " Recycling" or some other fashionable hippy movement, ..... I see it for what it is.

The Devil's Triangle !!!!!!!!

You see, unlike the popular " Circle Jerk", the devil's triangle can only be accomplished when there are three participants and a complete disregard for next-morning awkwardness.

Here you display it as a heartfelt reminder of that night in your parents basement when Hard Lemonade flowed and true love seemed to blossom.

I wasn't able to find a direct link to your screen name, ..... persay !!! however when I entered it into an anagram generator it returned with the answer of " Zed Peso" .

And as we all know, .... " Peso" is spanish for " Dollar" ....... While "Zed" is the crooked sherrif in " Pulp Fiction" who ends up raping Marsellus Wallace, .......

What does it mean ??? You do the math.

Wow that one was all over the place, ....lol, and to think I was just gonna Half-Azz it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I am highly sceptical of your so called skills to analyze and interpret my avatar.
I find it ridiculous and absurd.

Will you do mine now please.

VvV

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hi there .

i seem to have slipped off of the list ..

can you try to interpret my pic ??

( bet you cant )

thanks
snoopyuk
edit on 7-12-2010 by snoopyuk because: sp

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Your still in the que, ....

There are about 4 ahead of you I beleive.

I'm not an avatar interpreting machine !!!!

( Stella oils his knuckles )

What are you looking at ???

Don't look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes .......

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS !!!

I recognize this manuever SolarE, ...... or should I call you, ..... Tropic Thunder !!

This is a picture of you practicing your routine for a stage show as an exotic dancer.

.... let me just say, it's quite refreshing to see you clothed this time.

Anyhoo, in the stage performance you rip off your tear away sweat suit, ... light it on fire, juggling it around for the audience, ...... then finally, you throw it on the face of a drunken asian business man before promptly putting the flames out with your package before he can get burned.

There is also a more racy " baseball" routine, where a customer uses a cigar in his mouth to hit ping pong balls shot out of ........ well I think you get the idea.

People may think all this talk about you becoming an exotic dancer is just a joke, ..... however real life is often funnier than fiction dont you think ?

To Tropic Thunder !!! The Pec's of the West !!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
silly me, you're right
I adore you Stella, you're my new guru

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Hello again lil Tribe, .... oh how the time passes.

I reccognize that pose anywhere,

Here you are displayed in all of your rippled glory, a leader of the animals, fighting for those who cannot represent themselves, ..... why you are a modern day Beast Master.

Looking at your avatar brings about flowery feelings, as I reminisce about my Totem animal, .... Spanky the Salamander.

....and while it was hard to take him out, as he couldn't function in normal social situations due to his blatant intoxication, .... I like to think that he's out there thinking about me too, ..... before he innapropriately touches an old Salamander Waitress.

Let's examine a couple of the animals on your avatar and what they represent:

Lion : Strength, pride, and misogyny,

Eagle : Freedom, ferocity, good judgement, and flatulence.

Elephant : Intelligence, patience, ...and of course, fondness of large "trunks".

Hey !! Hey !! It's not like I'm making this stuff up pal !

... and what do all of these animals mean together ??

Beastiality.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

WOW, that interpretation was fun and very,very interesting.

I must admit you are partially right. It's a devils triangle, not the one you said thou. It is a modification of Japanese katakana syllable Mu. Mu means nothing", "without"[1], "nothingness", "non existent", "non being". Actually they write it differently but sign originates from that. That's just one reference in that. There are many more in that but I leave it to you
Anyways I originally had nick here called SpDeZo, unfortunately I forgot password and @-mail so I created very similar nick called SpeDeZo. Guess i should have kept SpDeZo...anagram for that is "Zed Ops"....LOL

You definitely made my day....

Oh, and thanks...for making me smile...
edit on 8-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, ....

I do this for higher reasons you know.....

... so dont thank me .....

PAY ME !!! that will be $39.99

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ok yep i'm up for that. please do me.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Well well well, .....

Judging from your avatar, ..... your not only a kid, .... your a Doctor. DrKid.

This sounds like some plot from an upcoming Disney movie.

You get mistaken for a well renowned heart surgeon at the airport, and even though your methods are unorthodox, you succesfully save people's lives and create new surgery techniques, ... eventualy you are outed by your parents who come looking for you, and you come clean in front of everyone at the annual hospital christmas party.

.... and even though you lied to them and put many lives on the line, ..... your a straight shooter, and they like that, .... so you remain lifelong friends.

Your avatar itself reminds me of a combination of the Smashing Pumpkins video " Tonight, Tonight" , and a picture of a young Vin Diesel.

You'll say ... " oh no Stella, thats not Vin Diesel thats meeeeeee "

Yeah right, ... and you expect me to believe your a Doctor too ??

Untill you can write me a prescription for various pharmecuticals I don't believe you sir.
edit on 9-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

OMG, .... I see it.

Right there, in your avatar !! Bear with me, I've spent the last 48 hours straight working on this.

Einstein's theory of everything has finally been solved !!!

Yet how can this be you ask ??

The equation of numbers has been translated into geometric shapes and patterns within one another, only after calculating the ratio's and angle's between them does the system begin to come together.

At first when I tried to apply the Cypher, it would not fit, .... yet after looking at the image I realized that some shapes did not belong, these were the holes in my theory.

However I realized they must be there for a reason, as a type of key, ..... so I was able to graph them into my computer system and fold them atop of eachother creating a 3D diagram. and then after, ... applying my cypher, ... I realized I had a 3d representation of the fabric of the universe itself !!

The basic building block used to create every unexplainable phenomena in the universe !!

I realize now, that Einstein's theory was incomplete because he was basing it on only the physical universe, but in fact the universe is more energy than anything, and within this energy, different dimensions which create the structure for matter itself !!

It's ALL SO CLEAR !!!!!

It's been there all along, ... right in front of our faces !!!

Your avatar has helped me discover the secret to the cosmo's and god itself !!!

PLEASE !! write down the key while it is still fresh in my consiousness, ....

THE CYPHER IS ......

brb, .... my hot pockets are ready.

edit on 10-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
How about my avatar? I made it up last week when I stopped being a lurker on here and started participating in discussions.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

How much do you want to bet there Buckaroo ??

Pinky bet ??

Where the loser must perform " Yubi-tsume " or the ancient japanese ritual of cutting off ones own Pinky to present it to the winner ??

Since your so far away, ... I suppose we can always just Fed-Ex it, ... I'm not a stickler for tradition.

Your avatar left me somewhat dumbfounded at first, which is a feeling not all together alien to me, if you know what I mean.

But what it seems like, .... what it appears to be, .... is a sign in front of the UK's answer for a bomb shelter. Now, what the bomb shelter actualy is ?? is actualy a large freestanding swimming pool, which has been turned upside down with a few mattresses placed over it.

Inside, V.I.P's are treated to the most modern of luxeries, there is a waterhose coming through to supply fluids, bricks of Ramen Noodles to supply much needed nutrition, and entertainment not be damned, there is a TV/VCR combo with two tapes to choose from ...... "Sixteen Candles" and "Mannequin".

Yet of all these things included into this deluxe UK bomb shelter, it seems they have once again, overlooked one glaring necessity ........... toothbrushes.

I hate stereotypes, dont you ?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I liked your last one. Give this one a try. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blogstalker

I would think mine would be pretty easy to interpret...

Your right about that, ......

You mam, .... are an alcoholic.

You enjoy nothing more than a stiff drink and waking up in unfamiliar surroundings with no memory of the night before.

Once you even woke up all the way in Miami wearing a blood stained raincoat with a Fanny Pack full of 2 Dollar Bills.

Last week you awoke to the sounds of screaming children in an Alabama Zoo, ... completely naked, ... next to a slaughtered Wildebeast.

I am not a drinker myself, ... yet I take comfort, that your liver is out there taking one for the rest of us.

May its heroic's be remebered for all time, .... as one organ, stood against the oppression and tyranny of Long Island Iced Tea's and Margarita's.

Hey ...... they all can't be winners

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

OK, before the holidays are over, you just GOTTA interpret my holiday avatar... COME ON! (LMAO)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

OMFG Jax, ..... you already know what I see !!!!

Damn you to hell, ... and damn these eyes of mine ....

Now the question is ..... can I resist the bait ?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join