It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

[edit on 22-6-2010 by alien]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry that this is so long, because it seemed like it could have been an interesting read. I swear, you could have slipped a cake recipe in there and no one would have noticed. But this is what I got from it:

1.) Everyone who has more power then you is a lier

2.) You are an animal

3.) The OP prewrote it and then threw it up on here for approval.

I for one found it to be very hard to follow.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Obinhi]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi

Hollow earth, beings underneath, church, deception and other things... I can accept that and I kinda knew about that before, however...

Why only Christians and Jews?

Why not to mention Islam, their Qur'an or why not to include Buddhism?

And about the text: It is written in quite a complicated way and some parts of it I had to read a few times to get your point. (maybe because english is my 3rd language, but hey, other threads I can read with no problem so that means the problem is your text)

I would be glad to see a reply
Thanks in advance

P.S. I have nothing against religions like Islam or Buddhism, but I just want to know why

[edit on 21-6-2010 by 13ssA]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here's what I take from the post in a concise form...

Humans are spiritual beings cased in a sack of meat and they
are too ignorant to really understand.

The human meat sack is closely related and nourished by all
living things on the planet...especially worms.

Religion is wrong/bad/evil and controlled by something right under
our noses somewhere, but we're too stupid to understand.

The Earth is not the center of the universe, and humans aren't the
only life forms...even though we think we are.

They are aliens living under the Earth somewhere, and even though they
are living on the earth they are still alien...somehow

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read the whole thing.

The most disturbing thing to me is that many people said "Too long, didnt read", then continue to assault the poster and his ideas. Huh? If you didnt read it, how can you formulate an opinion? That sounds mighty like rejecting based on your own worldviews, not the truth.

Personally, I think there is a mass awakening coming, changing this world from selfish materialism to selflessness and care for our brothers. I agree with alot of what the OP said.

Everyone clamoring for "proof" might want to start looking into lucid dreaming, astral projection and out of body experiences, reincarnation, the pineal gland, and related topics. I have recently been embarking down this path and rediscovering my lost spirituality by exploring these topics, and had my own awakening. In the recent past I have gone from an atheist/"everything goes black when you die" to KNOWING, with no doubt, that we all have everlasting souls, we are immortal, and we all are connected somehow. Believe me, I dont just up and throw away my worldview lightly.

I think the OP is trying to shake people awake, but it seems from the responses that everyone wants to sleep in.....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
wow, too much to read, I hate people that write crap like this and think he is the all knowing when NOBODY knows the truth all together. Schizophrenic much?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well.. other similiar 'sources' like these who claim to be enlightened in a form or other, are usually alot more 'Shiny happy poeple!'
"You are great beings blabla beings of light blabla" but thats not really the truth.. is it? Some of us are, but alot of us has yet to jump the fence and decide.

A little rough handling can sometimes do more good than a pat on the head if your naughty.Yet, i can definately smell a stenchy, negative dump somewhere in the back of this guys trailer.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, I suppose this is the OP's 15 minutes, kind of a proclamation of his view of reality. And given that he has posted his proclamation here I would guess he is looking for some feedback.

The first big issue is that is too long, too disorganized, and too declarative. Why should I spend valuable time slogging through this rant and why on earth should anyone believe you? It appears to be a very large opinion pice with no grounding, no citations, no attempt at proof, no references.

My second big issue is trying to understand just who you are. How did you come to find yourself in the position to first: know about this greates secret of earth, which I still don't quite get, and second: how and why you have chosen to impart this great secret to the rest of us?

My third issue is your attitude. What compels you to belittle the rest of humanity from your lofty perch? Such an excess of hubris is rarely welcomed. When you look at the teachings of the few insightful people we have managed to produce over the last few thousand years, none of them convey such a contempt for humanity as you do.

My conclusion after reading a few paragraphs is that it is not ready for prime time. My suggestion is that you start over, first with an outline of what exactly you're trying to say--the major points. Try to get that into some sort of logical order or progression so that the points follow logically from one to the other to build your case. And how about drop the attitude? Unless you weren't born of a woman I suggest you are no more insightful than anyone else.

However, my psychic awareness leads me to believe you may be an introverted little guy who doesn't get out much and still lives in his Mom's basement. So seek help and, ug, 'go toward the light.'

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

wow. completely agree. I also went through the same transition.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I read the entire post and i have to say the human hatred turned me off at first but im glad i stuck through and read the entire post, because everything you said ive been feeling in my gut for the past 28 years ive been on this plane of existence. The UFOs, the bible, the human condition, you really presented a great thought provoking post so kudos to you, but what gets me is will we ever see the day were humans are aware of their standing in the universe? i really want to see this come to ahead before i die, your post was very inspiring too, its time this world was given REAL CHANGE.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hate it when people posts things like "You humans are weak" as if they aren't even humans at all. That's when I decided to stop reading. No great secret here.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You speak like a bunch of Pharisians.
There is no need to answer to that.And yet this is all meant for you.

edit

if God has sent a man to save us and it wasnt even close to enough, then no one want to know we were saved.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

One of the most interesting and well written pieces of writting I've ever read.

Regardless of your beliefs I think you summed it up in the most logical and realistic way possible...

IF people admit they and wrong and know knowing, then they can begin to see the truth.

Not sure how yo will be received for this.

Great post.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quinctilius Varus
You may have convinced yourself that you know the secrets of the universe, but you certainly never learned the proper way to present and organize a speech. You wrote something so long, drawn-out, and poorly structured that most people will skim or skip entire sections.

Come on, now. I expect my world-shattering revelations to at least be enjoyable to read.

I had zero problem reading that.

Although I enjoy reading so maybe it's different for me.

Maybe a bit of it is people are not smart enough to be able to read through that and even understand it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow, some people are very dramatic, it took what? 10 minutes to read the OP and it's just 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long' for most people?

I actually found it very coherent and readable, I think some people are 'scared' of what the truth may be, and decide to subconsciosly reject it.

Nothing from the OP was new, nothing I haven't already read and pondered myself, but much of what is said goes along my own line of thinking.

You just have to open your mind and understand we are not even close to understanding the Universe, we certainly haven't made the most of our planet have we? Can you only imgaine what a paradise this place would be if we had only chosen a different path...

Although saying that, I am sure what is, was meant to be, and will be

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The information that you have given is interesting to say the least. Reading some of the replies is the most interesting. From questioning, to somewhat agreement, to didnt even read it becuase it was to long. I do agree that this information is hard to swallow, being human, and from what i have been taught. But i have also been one to look past soceities as we are today. From the old world to the new. In the end no matter what source of information we are given by our bretheren we will choose to deny, hide, debunk, critisize or question, that is fact.

Death will be interesting

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I

You just have to open your mind and understand we are not even close to understanding the Universe...

'Cause everyone here seems to think that we fully understand the universe and all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Now be nice oh mighty humans, so many negative replies to truth.

Well, you nice folks here know all too well, the truth always begins with...

"You are nto going to want to hear this, BUT". or

"This is not what you are going to want to hear, BUT".

Don't be angry with the messenger, I was asked to provide this knowledge to your nice species who hangs those whom speak truth.

I see alot of anger and lots of negative replies, but I also see many who FLAG this truth, and in this, I see that the few who deserve are worth everything above the many who choose to fight.

I salute those who recognized truth, you are worth all and those who did not understand and chose to be rude, I can not see you, not now, nor will I be remaining with you in this wonderful island of deceit and despair.

I did not come back to be your friends. As stated from the beginning, I am not here to win friends. But I am proud of those who knew the truth, in them are the spirits still connected to the light, and in them, I honour and accept all negativity from those in darkness of the Earth.

What you can not see will rule you, what you can not understand will fool you, but what you can recognize will direct your destiny. Congrats, and thanks for so many flags, and thank you to the Mod who made this post appear on the front page.

Those who dare to challenge, I dare you to review the videos or the RESEARCH PAGES,

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Removed personal URL.

[edit on June 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So been thinking about the OP's use of the word 'human' and how bad this bothered some people here.

I kindly suggests, for those that are bothered by this ill feeling towards his use of the word 'human'....mabey try o see past the idea that you are JUST human. Mabey, if you can, for a moment, try to think that you could be MORE then human. If you can get that far, think one more time, that the human part of you, is only a illusion/experience, being the lowest form of you, your body complex, which does not make you who you really are within.

We are one...and if this is true, then what we create with our united mind....will come to be. In this sense, we are truly, co creators. If it is prophecy we want...if the majority awaits it, it will happen. We have in a sense, the majority anyways, created our own canvas of destruction. This shows where we are collectively, as a ONE....which like the OP said....is not great, we kill ourselves and our past is full of us doing this, our prophecies we await is us killing ourselves (what you do to another, what you wish or think will happen to another....you are doing to your own self, for in Spirit, we are ONE).

Im not saying all that the OP is something I know as truth...but I do have understanding of why people follow another mans word, why they accept faith without evidence of truth, why they count on a hope offered to them by another man, why they seek.......IN ONLY PLACES OUTSIDE OF THEMSELVES.

But unlike the OP, I have hope, that all will not be lost/killed whatever. I dont fear of something 'outside' of Earth.....I fear what is inside, other men, other selves, that hold the Spirit, that hold the power to create in our collective mind.

Things under the Earth, objects coming from space...IDK.....nor do I care. For I know, this life, this body complex, is not what makes me who I am, is not the deepest being of me.

All 'humans' do not accept anymore the things that have been given to prior man. Some 'humans' are starting to seek within instead of outside. Some 'humans' are holding a vibration of spirit, rather then Earth/matter.....so for this, I have hope. It is something I can see, observe it, I can experience is for myself...its not something that just takes faith, if you look around, you can see it. There are 'humans' awakening to being more then human.

We should always remember that what one persons see's is only one perspective of the whole. Not saying it doesnt hold worth, for it surely does, but saying, there are many other perspectives that are also throwing in paint on this canvas.

I dont think humanity is over or going to be over soon at all...for what I understand is that humanity is just now starting to see what it really is. This is just the beginning, in my book, for Earth and the collective mind of us all. We are going to see the power in our thoughts, and learn how powerful they are.

If its return of the controlling warlord they want (the majority) then this is what we will get. I mean this, very literally.

My best to all
LV

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah... This is called "EDITORIAL" and Shakespeare is spinning in his grave at your use of his overly flowery rhetorical prose. Yeah, yeah - I am THRILLED that you know it all and I know nothing. But, I am perfectly content being a lowly worm and not feeling it necessary to go about boasting of my own greatness and alleged knowledge over us silly humans. Soooooooo... please excuse me while I slither back down into the Earth from where I came.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join