It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

I respect your views on religion, although I don't necessarily agree with them. However I do agree with you when you say that it is possible for aliens to be living underground. I saw a UFO one time.......man if you would have seen this thing....But it didn't shatter my belief in God. If anything, it reinforced it.

nice, i've never seen a UFO in person, but a good friend of mine did about a year ago - showed me the video on his cell phone, my uncle and his daughter both claim to have seen one a couple years ago, and my great uncle and aunt told me stories when i was a kid about "flying cigars" they saw back in the 50's.

anyway, back to my point on how you state "it reinforced your belief in God"

i think this ultimately is the real problem leading to all the stories in Revelation / apocalpyse; basically the REAL God created everything; whether it's us, or a bunch of aliens running around... and if someday it turns out that there really are aliens visiting the earth or even already living here underground, it would be REALLY easy for people to throw out religion all together and just worship them. In my eyes this seems like a perfect scenario -- i mean really, if some alien showed up right in front of your face and started telling you it was God, my guess is most would be very quick to believe it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one
reply to post by atlasastro

if the stuff does exist, it's probably a hell of a lot easier to just pretend it's all make believe
At the moment, the only one pretending, seems to be the OP. As no one needs to pretend that the op is make believe, because the OP offers nothing substantial.

- again i ask the question how can anyone sit down and come up with all of this stuff?
Easy.

Sorry, but you comment seems incredibly ignorant. Have you never been to a book store?
How did Star Wars get made up?
Alice in Wonderland, The Lord of the Rings, Star Trek..........
I would like to add, that the OP does not even come close to these examples.
Rather, the OP seems like a junior school project.

We have a long history of creating stuff that is not based in reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes, i've been to a book store before. yes, i've seen movies and shows on tv. unfortunately you're missing my point - however, i don't feel like wasting time arguing back and forth with you about it.. so i'm just going to post some more informative stuff here instead.

Another example of a book would be A Journey to the Center of the Earth, written by Jules Verne in 1864.

"Descend, bold traveler, into the crater of Snæfellsjökull, which the shadow of Scartaris touches (lit: tastes) before the Kalends of July, and you will attain the centre of the earth; which I have done. Arne Saknussemm" (the secret message in A Journey to the Center of the Earth)
|
|
|
"Snæfellsjökull (Icelandic for "snow-fells glacier" or "snow-mountains glacier") is a stratovolcano with a glacier covering its summit in western Iceland.[2] The name of the mountain is actually Snæfell, but it is normally called "Snæfellsjökull" to distinguish it from two other mountains with this name. It is situated on the most western part of the Snæfellsnes peninsula in Iceland. Sometimes it may be seen from the city of Reykjavík over the bay of Faxaflói, at a distance of 120 km.

The mountain is one of the most famous sites of Iceland, primarily due to the novel A Journey to the Center of the Earth (1864) by Jules Verne, in which the protagonists find the entrance to a passage leading to the center of the earth on Snæfellsjökull.

The mountain is included in the Snæfellsjökull National Park (Icelandic: Þjóðgarðurinn Snæfellsjökull).[3]" (Took from Wikipedia.com)
|
|
|
Huldufólk

"Huldufólk, or Hidden People, are a part of Icelandic folklore.[1] [2] Building projects in Iceland are sometimes altered to prevent damaging the rocks where they are believed to live.[3][4] [5] According to these Icelandic folk beliefs, one should never throw stones because of the possibility of hitting the huldufólk.[6] In 1982, 150 Icelanders went to the NATO base in Keflavík to look for "elves who might be endangered by American phantom jets and Awacs reconaissance planes."[7] In 2004, Alcoa had to have a government expert certify that their chosen building site was free of archaeological sites, including ones related to huldufólk folklore, before they could build an aluminum smelter in Iceland.[8][9] Icelandic gardens often feature tiny wooden álfhól (elf houses) for elves/hidden people to live in.[10] Some Icelanders have also built tiny churches to convert elves to Christianity.[11] President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson has explained the existence of huldufólk tales by saying: "Icelanders are few in number, so in the old times we doubled our population with tales of elves and fairies." [12] Hidden people often appear in the significant or prophetic dreams of Icelanders.[13] They are usually described as wearing nineteenth-century Icelandic clothing,[14] and are often described as wearing green.[15]

They are also a part of folklore in the Faroe Islands.[16][17][18][19] In Faroese folk tales, Huldufólk are said to be "large in build, their clothes are all grey, and their hair black. Their dwellings are in mounds, and they are also called Elves." [20]"
|
|
|
Alcoa hires government expert to look for elves...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

does the reply post?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Can you repeat the part you said about the thing?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
under my nose..

I am god myself, my wife gives me burnt offerings every weekend. The smell is pleasing to god.. and the bible is right, it must be cooked well done god does not like rare steak.

The idea of the god of the old test. and being of human nature is quite clear to me. Kings and queens are represented as mountains and Jesus says we can move mountains with faith. If we are human, god is human, and under are nose... we can move that mountain together. I myself am unafraid and ready.

Also in other religions like the sandscript writings as well as the Koran, These powers that be are of Jin relations. Completly human. Ive always wondered whre they would reside IF THEY were still around...

I hope my house does not fall into a hole for saying any of this...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The concept was sound, my darling, yet alas, creatures of this plane tire easily of long diatribes and high-handed words. Thus the Mystic said, "Know Thyself, but Keep Thyself Unknown."

Any good Theosophist knows that these forms are disposable, and a soul will come and go at the whims and needs of the Source. Unfortunately the majority of souls here will still cling to the teat, instead of craving the meat. Spiritual advancement cannot be forced upon a person no matter how well meaning your attempts, or how agitated you become. All grow and develop in their own time, not ours. Yes, Christianity is folly, but I will not offend one of TRUE faith. One who does not give in to his or her darker natures. One who has mastered their cravings, be it for the flesh, the coin, or drugs. FAITH is what sustains the soul in times of plenty and famine, not scorn. That means FAITH in any soul, whether they be of Christian, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, or whatever. Browbeating the masses with bile and venom will only make you like those you seek to reprimand.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Do not be fooled by the title as its the message inside the video!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Does anyone else get tired of the self-centered "I am a freaking prophet of the universe" drivel I see more and more lately?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

very good read i understood it and i'am already on that level...i dont know if i believe it all but i was already aware of the main points of it!

its getting very close!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

this place gets a bit to cryptic some times but im sure all ye that be will figure out how to make amends not just to the dead but to the living!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Now be nice oh mighty humans, so many negative replies to truth.

Well, you nice folks here know all too well, the truth always begins with...

"You are nto going to want to hear this, BUT". or

"This is not what you are going to want to hear, BUT".

Don't be angry with the messenger, I was asked to provide this knowledge to your nice species who hangs those whom speak truth.

I see alot of anger and lots of negative replies, but I also see many who FLAG this truth, and in this, I see that the few who deserve are worth everything above the many who choose to fight.

I salute those who recognized truth, you are worth all and those who did not understand and chose to be rude, I can not see you, not now, nor will I be remaining with you in this wonderful island of deceit and despair.

I did not come back to be your friends. As stated from the beginning, I am not here to win friends. But I am proud of those who knew the truth, in them are the spirits still connected to the light, and in them, I honour and accept all negativity from those in darkness of the Earth.

What you can not see will rule you, what you can not understand will fool you, but what you can recognize will direct your destiny. Congrats, and thanks for so many flags, and thank you to the Mod who made this post appear on the front page.

Those who dare to challenge, I dare you to review the videos or the RESEARCH PAGES,

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Removed personal URL.

[edit on June 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

Seems like most of the negativity was coming from you. Nice rant, by the way. I agree with some of it, but I believe mankind is basically good and does want to rise above it and can. I've never had much use for the blood thirsty god of the Old Testament, but I see a stark difference between the Old and New Testament. You stated the god of the OT was resurrected in the New Testament. I find this hard to believe. You are referring to a being that lived by the golden rule? The anointed one? I think there were many at that time and it's a shame darkness won out. We each have the ability to literally become the 'Christ' or attain a higher consciousness and I am speaking from experience. All is not lost!

Yes, I love this beautiful earth and all the creatures on it. The earth is a living being the same as we are. It's a perfect example (or was) of an intelligent, creative consciousness that we are a part of. The pineal gland is a gateway to a higher consciousness too. Anymore to say about that? We literally have the power to use the elements around through own will, to actually bend to our will, but it requires a higher frequency of being.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. You are saying humans are evil and are hypocrites, so what are you supposed to be? You are most definitely a human, right? So you are being a hypocrite by calling us evil hypocrites.

You really should have thought that through before you wrote this.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I applaud your effort OP.

But fear has outlived its purpose.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think fear has outlived it's purpose also. Some ugly, bad trolls living underground and sucking down hopitals? I remember asking four or five years back, if anyone was getting holes in their lawns. Is it my imagination or is water evaporating at a faster rate? All these sink holes leave me wondering.

ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I agree with the folks that say it was long, drawn out, and lacked any evidence or real inticing info to keep most folks engaged.

Having said that, I read every word. What started out as some fantastical, wordy diatribe, actually had some intriguing nuggets in it, and to be honest, made me think (and even gave me some ideas) about a huge thread I'm putting together, myself, along the same lines: We are Aliens - Aliens are Us (or, Ancient Astronaut Theory - the New, Correct, and Only "Religion") - I haven't decided on a title, yet.

Be on the lookout. [S&F for your effort]

[Oh, and that site you referenced: SuddenReality.com?! Holy sheep sh!t what a train wreck of a site that is (you expect me to watch 4 hours of some weirdo (is this you?) staring at a webcam? Please. This person has NO clue how to engage people or keep their attention.]

edit on 11/8/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: I'm a non-spelling bastard :-(

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Perhaps when you loose your virginity, you wont be so tense, interesting read though :-)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sir, please, get off your high horse and come back down to Earth, where you belong. Ya, you're a good writer (YAY FOR YOU). How dare you try to tell people what the "Mysteries of life" are.
edit on 8-11-2010 by UnaChispa because: took out the animation (not called for)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
All one can do is research and learn, when it comes to conspiracy topics, there is only really blind faith in the words of others, however, keeping an open mind is also vital. There are many possibilities, however, usually, suddenly, things can happen. If the ancient race that you mentioned has a penchant for accuracy and numbers, then it could really all be just a flick of a switch.

If one wants to expore such possibilities, it can be achieved through astral travel, as I and many others have met such beings, who seem a bit impressed that we could contact them at thier level, however, naturally they acknowledge we are an immature species, a curious ape, in thier eyes, at least.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join