It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by swash_buckle
The writer certainly seems like someone who just finished a psychology degree and is desperately trying to justify their own existence...

So what approach do they take? Attack God, He can't fight back.....

Not very much imagination.

A bit sad.

I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

Wow, you definitely didn't get your ticket aboard that train of thought...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by swash_buckle

The word 'God' is the whole problem here. Its corrupt, tainted, and has caused this same coruptedness and taintedness to spill over to our our natures.

Why would we worry about killing things, when God kills. Why worry about jealousy, when God is jealous. Why seek for things beyond Earth/matter....when God seeks a Earthly land, people, and a Temple. Why seek within, when there is a book.

The list is endless.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
im replying to IT & THEM.

im replying to "TEH force'^#, guys.

or, actually, because im part of the force, im just one of its shizophrenic facets, or am i not? - then replying to myself? and just feeding the global fate by thought and action?

i loved what the op wrote because its so spectacular but it just didnt give me the 'thats-it-feeling'. you know what i mean?

and whats this talking about "info" the governmentz are sittin on? what is that? and how do you know the op refers to it?

makes good sense tho' the public would go insane on a threat coming from inside rather than from the outside.

"YEAH thats right im back, and i WAN'U!!!!"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey Unleashed. Good to see a new post by you here. This was certainly more challenging to read and understand than your older threads - but as I read every page of your previous threads I wanted to read all that you wrote. A lot of it is very agreeable. It's great how the people who skimmed it or ignored it are some of the types you mention in the post! People who prefer their truths through TV or third parties.

I don't like reading about religion, but this was definitely worth a read. I've always felt there's something fishy behind the bible. I'm not sure quite the point here, and although I know it's serious I still "lol'd" when I read "they are scheduled to perish" line, as that was the main point in your earlier threads I believe?

Jehovah's witnesses are mentalists. I just wish they could see some UFOs or something. And they won't let people try and persuade them otherwise about stuff. I ******* hate them, pardon my french.

Christians I do have time for. I mean, I know some and they really are nice people. They seem a bit deluded but it's only been in the last few years that I've seen how that delusion exists. Before, I was trying my hardest to accept God/Christianity but science always kept me away from fully inheriting it.

Today Shannon Mathews, Baby P's mum said she "found God" because she has a bible in her cell. That made me cringe. But what made me feel worse was that the headline alone would make some people feel some kind of remorse for her because she had taken the time to study the bible and no doubt spout some crap afterwards and of course - the bible and god is "right".

So this thread has made me feel better about some things. I don't know about the rest. There's a scary big star out to the East at the moment, is that the asteroid of doom?

Well no matter, I'm ready to return to the soil whenever it's due. The best line in there was the one about being born into the cradle of a government. So true. I try my hardest not to conform, to find my own path. It's not easy. Everyone around you wants you to have a 9-5 job, raise kids, get a good education and everything - but that isn't life. That is a life created/governed by a government. It's hard to get people to break free from that, because it's cushty at the moment.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm getting at. It was a good read - so thanks!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The word 'God' is the whole problem here. Its corrupt, tainted, and has caused this same coruptedness and taintedness to spill over to our our natures.

Why would we worry about killing things, when God kills. Why worry about jealousy, when God is jealous. Why seek for things beyond Earth/matter....when God seeks a Earthly land, people, and a Temple. Why seek within, when there is a book.

The list is endless.

Well mankind was made in god's image. Many take that to mean just in a physical sense...but what if it also means his psychology was a template for ours?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Now be nice oh mighty humans, so many negative replies to truth.

If by 'truth' you mean unsubstantiated conjecture based on the idea that humanity itself is to blame for its blindness to a proxy 'god' of your choosing, then I can get behind this statement.

Don't be angry with the messenger, I was asked to provide this knowledge to your nice species who hangs those whom speak truth.

Delusions of grandeur...

I see alot of anger and lots of negative replies,

Please take a step back and objectively read your original posts. So much accusations, insults, and ideas with no evidence to support them.

but I also see many who FLAG this truth,

ATS is full of anti-anti-conformists and sheep in mans clothing. At least 55 of them for sure, so far... waiting to see the exact numbers after all the flags come in.

I hope all the flags stroke your ego to the fullest. For someone claiming some form of enlightenment, you are presenting the very human trait of vanity.

I did not come back to be your friends. As stated from the beginning, I am not here to win friends. But I am proud of those who knew the truth, in them are the spirits still connected to the light, and in them, I honour and accept all negativity from those in darkness of the Earth.

For all who knew 'the truth', don't drink the kool-aid.... literally.

Those who dare to challenge, I dare you to review the videos or the RESEARCH PAGES,

I will take you up on the challenge. I have a feeling, however, that it won't be much of one.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
omg OP you are the biggest most delusional and hypocrytical of us all you just contradicted the hell out of yourself by claiming you are the most intelligent of us here.... what are you even getting too? this is the 10th post saying I have the answer to everything... you answer nothing you hold no truths only ranting and raving. In no way does this post promote oneness or compassion for anything let alone an animal or plant... terrible how about you practice what you preach respect our choices and we will respect yours as long as they do not restrict the choices of others.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
From what I remember of Unleashed's contributions to this site before his first hiatus, several members gladly jumped upon his bandwagon declaring his "enlightened" words the gospel truth, while others (probably rightfully) branded him crazy and accused him of trying to start a cult. Personally I wouldn't believe much this guy says. Elements of his words sound like truth but read the whole post and it just borrows ideas from existing conspiracy theories. I could have wrote what he did, I'm betting alot more eloquently too. He proffesses the Bible is false? The Bible is written by men and is therefore fallible. I'm assuming Unleashed is also a man (though his post makes him sound like a superior alien from beneath the earth with vast intelligence that dwarfs that of us mere mortals), so his words are also fallible. He admonishes us for believing the Bible but expects us to believe some words typed out in half an hour and posted on the internet? He berates human intelligence and belittles our existence by proclaiming we are all unenlightened slaves to some secret underground race? For someone who so obviously despises our pathetic species he sure seems to want our approval, our stars flags and applause. To be honest his whole post set alarm bells ringing for me, but hey, believe what you will, as humans that is our right after all. But I'd try not to let your search for the truth blind you to the self-righteous charlatans in our midst.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Quinctilius Varus

Maybe just maybe, the OP has posted this for a reason and those who are supposed to read it will indeed and those that see nothing but words are meant to turn a blind eye.

The problem is alot of what the OP has written sounds alot like deep spiritual meditational understanding.

The knowledge of the pine cone in your front yard and the seeds being nurtured through the scales by the waters of life is simpleton work. The pineal gland of a human much like the seed within any living organism is like the pine cone, it opens the scales to reproduce life powered by the flow of waters nurturing the physical illusion.

When a person meditates deeply, they sees things in this way, it is very easy to get lost in to the moment and forget that at that time, when you are in a higher state of consciousness that others aren't. Therefore,when a meditator has a deeper understanding of life itself others whom are not on the same frequency see gobeldeegook.

If we could only ascend to a higher state of consciousness together amd for longer we would all see this.

OP - Please leave the bible and religious content at the end so people don't skim through it or forget this thread before giving members the time to truly read it and understand it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

i am going to make a thread on this, because it happens to me and i was discussing it with a coworker today.

i sometimes make a post that i have no recollection of typing. I can go back to something i wrote last year and find it completely foreign. It isn't something that doesn't seem obvious, or new....just that it is somewhat unfamilier, like i forgot it. But it is often too important to forget....so i cannot explain it.

But when i am posting actively on ATS, i am alone and able to concentrate deeply. I become highly agitated if i am disturbed while in my thoughts. It is like a drug, if that can make any sense at all to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
I started to read it but then i saw something shiny.

Oh look, a spoon!

Lol, that was good!.........Squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize David Icke was posting on this board.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by pavil]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

The list is endless.

Well mankind was made in god's image. Many take that to mean just in a physical sense...but what if it also means his psychology was a template for ours?

Does words like Holy fit into this psychological template? Are words like Divine and Holy without use when it comes to 'God'?

Psychology actually allows us to understand WHY we do things...and it makes sense. We think we have this Earthly body, we have influences of the environment and people around us, we have bodily reactions to it all (chemical responses, emotional response), and our future processing of thoughts is based on our reactions from prior experiences.

I dont take 'made in gods image' to be in a physical sense or psychological sense. I think life itself can not be without 'God'. The very energy/life force within all things. To be made in Thee's image is to be filled and fattened with the 'life'.

Not a creation, but emanation. To and fro...one thing flows to another, one things forms from a prior thing, energy takes on different form.

Its a paradox, isnt it. We all have our own personal reasons why we see 'god' as what we do.

But I am a believer that our deepest truest most honest and humble nature within us all....can see the same light. I believe, there is a common thread within us all that we are able to see, understand, and observe.

If our psychological issues are cause God has psychological issues,, then we are really screwed and I then most defiantly think that this 'god' deserves no 'Divinity' placed to Thee.

Why should we strive to become better...if God is not better? I think this is the trick places on man, the test of all tests!!!! And the final question in the book/test....can you discern what is God and what is not.

So many follow, this is a mass, surely this is the broad path.

What about the few, only a few, who find the way?

The crazy thing, I dont think any of its a mistake or error, that Gods nature would get displayed in such a 'human way'. I think its right there in front for all to see for a reason, its a marker for many not seeking.

But just one perspective, of a many collective, is all I am.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Greed and anger over take this miserable race and guides them to their own destruction. When will this miserable race finally realize they're are far more powerful beings in this universe than you ungrateful and egotistical species. Humans are nothing more than speck of dust, if you look at the grander picture. Used as pawns without even realizing it only made to follow orders. Completely oblivious to what transpires around them. The Society of Light is amongst you. You claim to seek truth without even acknowledging what is a lie. Yet the irony is there because you live your entire life as a lie. So let me ask you this.

How can one interpret the truth if they can't even decipher the lie that's laid out before them?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Serious got half way through and stopped it's complete nonsense. I think I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. Do not rant psychobabble simply because it makes us look crazy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?
Humans are nothing more than speck of dust, if you look at the grander picture. Used as pawns without even realizing it only made to follow orders.

Really? Well it seems to me that by actually buying into Unleashed's BS and feeling compelled to defend him, aren't you the one who is "following orders?" Are these really your words or Unleashed's?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?
Greed and anger over take this miserable race and guides them to their own destruction. When will this miserable race finally realize they're are far more powerful beings in this universe than you ungrateful and egotistical species. Humans are nothing more than speck of dust, if you look at the grander picture. Used as pawns without even realizing it only made to follow orders. Completely oblivious to what transpires around them. The Society of Light is amongst you. You claim to seek truth without even acknowledging what is a lie. Yet the irony is there because you live your entire life as a lie. So let me ask you this.

How can one interpret the truth if they can't even decipher the lie that's laid out before them?

"Greed and anger over take this miserable race "
I do have to admit that I get angry at the greedy sometimes, but that's not really the same thing..is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
Serious got half way through and stopped it's complete nonsense. I think I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. Do not rant psychobabble simply because it makes us look crazy.

Is some one a psychobabble just because he has a different interest in understanding this topic than you do?

When did you become the human standard for being right?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

The list is endless.

I could believe we are made in gods image- if I believed in a god that is.

But it makes sense.

Bible god is petty, jealous, angry to the point he is a murderer, is misogynistic, is racist, is homophobic- he is unfair and a control freak.

Seems the human race has a lot in common with bible god.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Random_Hero10
From what I remember of Unleashed's contributions to this site before his first hiatus, several members gladly jumped upon his bandwagon declaring his "enlightened" words the gospel truth, while others (probably rightfully) branded him crazy and accused him of trying to start a cult. Personally I wouldn't believe much this guy says. Elements of his words sound like truth but read the whole post and it just borrows ideas from existing conspiracy theories. I could have wrote what he did, I'm betting alot more eloquently too. He proffesses the Bible is false? The Bible is written by men and is therefore fallible. I'm assuming Unleashed is also a man (though his post makes him sound like a superior alien from beneath the earth with vast intelligence that dwarfs that of us mere mortals), so his words are also fallible. He admonishes us for believing the Bible but expects us to believe some words typed out in half an hour and posted on the internet? He berates human intelligence and belittles our existence by proclaiming we are all unenlightened slaves to some secret underground race? For someone who so obviously despises our pathetic species he sure seems to want our approval, our stars flags and applause. To be honest his whole post set alarm bells ringing for me, but hey, believe what you will, as humans that is our right after all. But I'd try not to let your search for the truth blind you to the self-righteous charlatans in our midst.

Isnt this whole reply by you pretty self-righteous?
You flay the original poster, then proceed to do exactly what you mocked him for, namely, posting your opinion on the internet.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
WTFO a great deal of tripe and no substance. It would appearthat the OP has one of the more extreme cases of NPD That is Narcissistic Personality Disorder. better get that looked at Bub it'll eat you up with delusions of grandure. Too late body parts are already missing, like your brain.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
An entire civilization under the ground?
In secret cahoots with governments of the world in bases like Dulce and Denver International Airport?
You know whats under the earth? OIL.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join