It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well, somethings you said are interesting

but the answer to all is that you have probably some mental disease, there are no other explanation to that

how in the HELL did u get to this conclusion? if you dont have evidences, its a theory right?

if you were told in secret by some entity, well, thats a disease you know??

but I agree with the part that religion are used to lead us to the wrong path ...

besides, you are trying to spam a website ... maybe this is just a joke I hope, otherwise, you need help my friend

and I am not saying this because I cant see the truth, there are no evidences to what you said, besides, I am not a religious freak, I am open minded, I considered but you said, but that doesnt make sense

[edit on 21/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
reply to post by franspeakfree

What you say may be true, but I know that the OP's repeated usage of the word "whom" is known as a hypercorrection.

Thanks for that, I learned something new lol, and to the OP, thanks for posting this thread, I for one enjoyed reading it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Then why bother with this thread? Just to gloat?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Darkness imprisoning me

All that I see

Absolute horror

I cannot live

I cannot die

Trapped in myself

Body my holding cell.

Metallica - One

For some reason I have noticed that some people tend to search for a hidden meaning in writings from history. Instead of taking the author at face value, some disagree with the author's writings and think that what the author really meant was something completely different.

From my readings of Christ his message was love. To me that seems to be the best message of all.

What I have come to understand as truth is that I am responsible for my own actions. Every decision I have made has lead me to the point in which I stand. I am no scholar nor academic. What I perceive is the spiral. Beyond that my knowledge exceeds not.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you Unleashed68!

I read the whole thing, and I am beginning to understand what Unleashed68 meant to me.
Unless you are willing to drop your blinders and read it all you will not understand what it all means for you.

It gave me yet another way of seeing what is going on and what we are all doing to each other and this planet, and possibly why.

Sounds to me like most of you just did not want to read it. Shame on you for posting that you did not read it. I thought most people on this website at least investigated things before they pass judgment on them.

But ATS is full of all kinds these days. That's why I just read and make little or no comments. They fall on deaf fingers.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thanks for a great thread and Food for Thought.
Keep up the great work Unleashed68!

S&F

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Anyone remember a light pop song called "I'd beg, steal and borrow" This is what this thread reminds me of, a mishmash of a very human acquired knowledge, and a half dozen or so, of, off-the-shelf treatise' on other whimsical, or speculative subjects. Anyway, why talk about humans as if only in the here and now and forget about the past? why evolve our pesky, "Meaty" shells if the main thing is our spiritualism alone? Ironically why seemingly deny any system or religion that is based on belief alone, and which are based on spirituality. All you can deny is those things in your mind, (and spirit for that matter) that may be in conflict with say, organised religious themes, or dogma. That just means that religion, like humans, and probably spirits, have to move on, there is no point zero. But ours is a beautiful world, enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ehm, To day i have read two very very interesting posts. I just found out a few weeks ago that Lord God of Israel was a pretender. Its very easy to observe, and you dont have to read that many pages of the New testament to see the false God. He steps in, in Genesis chapter 2 verse 4. and takes the credit for Gods creation.

Here.

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

In all the verses before this, God was just God without a title "LORD".

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
Star and Flag for you Unleashed68!

I read the whole thing, and I am beginning to understand what Unleashed68 meant to me.
Unless you are willing to drop your blinders and read it all you will not understand what it all means for you.

It gave me yet another way of seeing what is going on and what we are all doing to each other and this planet, and possibly why.

Sounds to me like most of you just did not want to read it. Shame on you for posting that you did not read it. I thought most people on this website at least investigated things before they pass judgment on them.

But ATS is full of all kinds these days. That's why I just read and make little or no comments. They fall on deaf fingers.

Kids tend to make the most fuss when it comes to new things. "Ugh girls are stupid!" "Brocolli is stupid!" "I don't like that kid cause he's different and my friend's don't like him!" "You fool! Everyone knows the universe revolves around the Earth!" And on and on and on. And they never give a solid reason for their believing whatever they believe in. When will we learn. When will we learn.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Do you really believe the world is worth saving? Everyday humans come one step closer to self destruction. Uroboros is on the eve of its appearance. Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. Soon even you will understand ATS, one glimpse of their new world and it will all make perfect sense. Many of you's may not be aware of it, but a new genesis is at hand and they will be the creator. Natural selection leaves the survivor stronger and better, humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long. War and pestilence wherever they go, everywhere nothing but loathsome humans.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ya know, every lie (fiction) contains a little bit of truth.

but every time i read such stuff i ask myself: is it for real? is it possible? is it impossible? is it the truth? is it a little bit of truth? or is it just someone trippin?

and if its all true, i ask myself: whos going off on our apocalypse? like: YEAH, HUMANS DIE, so cool... i mean, is this some fun game for aliens, demons, gods, whatever? and whats the point of it? let us live all the time and then kill us coz were stupid? such a great and complex idea.

i mean, did they all get bored with their high-tech or spiritual entertainment, that they were like: hey we need something new, lets destroy the world for whatever reason doesnt matter really! "they" gotta be sooo advanced ... billions and billions of years ahead of us and all theyre waiting on is to kick us in the ass when were like not expecting it? #, TODAY'S DOOMSDAY! like, what NOW?? cheers,u sure??

and then, if we are so small and worm-like, i wonder why satan or god would go off about having a game running on us? i mean, are they so small minded, that they need us as the center of all their actions and meanings?

and then, when the world + humans are finally destroyed, then what? you´re cool or what? you wank on it or something?

i agree that humans are weird, but someone wanted them to be like that, go there for complaints!

this "force" or whatever wants us to be something better, but then it does nothing to help us, but instead keeps us low with all kind of stuff and then it becomes offended into the bargain and wants to kill us all, just so??? is that force some kind of stupid fat kid or something?

ps: i wanna know if these beings are cool enough to dodge a MG42

[edit on 21-6-2010 by april1]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?
Do you really believe the world is worth saving? Everyday humans come one step closer to self destruction. Uroboros is on the eve of its appearance. Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. Soon even you will understand ATS, one glimpse of their new world and it will all make perfect sense. Many of you's may not be aware of it, but a new genesis is at hand and they will be the creator. Natural selection leaves the survivor stronger and better, humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long. War and pestilence wherever they go, everywhere nothing but loathsome humans.

Yeah, I see them every day, driving cars and picking their noses with one hand, and a mobile in the other, but I survived, I don't use a mobile in the car anymore, that's evolution for you!!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
As a scientist i didnt see any top-secret in this thread,but a self-made article. You are right though, the information you gather is actually what the us government is sitting on.

But for others to believe that you must put out a copied page from the documents within the government hold by the FBI and above. If you copy this and link it, the " public" or "general" human being will understand.

I agree with your assessment.

If he had provided a document from the proven liars (government), than the people would gladly believe it without question.

And I agree, that the general gist of what he said, is what the government is indeed "sitting on."

Although I would debate minor issues, such as Semantics, Word Usage, Terminology, or the mere details of minor things; I agree with the overall conclusions that the OP has come to.

I will let the small details slide and just let it be, because it would be utterly pointless to debate them at this point.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
and yeah? if WE destroy the planet - which we never could - whats so bad about it?

because YOU - whoever you are - are going to destroy it anyway?

did i miss YOU on the point somewhere? or is it about whos destroying it better, faster, more evil or just more privileged?

i mean, one can only hope that everythings going to end, because it doesnt make sense at all and it sucks at me to be thinking about it.

what are YOU waiting for? do we have to wait for nibiru to come around? and its no star, no planet, just a huge spaceship with alien grunts on it and BFG pointing at earth?

ok...!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ATS sure is in trouble when 99% of the membership are too illiterate to even read a few pages.

Geez and then they comment about something they barely read?

I may have my own opinions on the OP, and I may disagree on several details etc, but I know how to at least read.

Let me guess, none of you know what a book is?

OMG BOOKS are HUNDREDS of pages of BLAND WRITING!!!

Seriously. Enough with the illiterate nonsense. Learn to read!

TV sure makes things easier don't it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Who's April replying to???

[edit on 21-6-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ATS sure is in trouble when 99% of the membership are too illiterate to even read a few pages.

Geez and then they comment about something they barely read?

I may have my own opinions on the OP, and I may disagree on several details etc, but I know how to at least read.

Let me guess, none of you know what a book is?

OMG BOOKS are HUNDREDS of pages of BLAND WRITING!!!

Seriously. Enough with the illiterate nonsense. Learn to read!

TV sure makes things easier don't it?

It's called being willfully ignorant...the worst kind.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The writer certainly seems like someone who just finished a psychology degree and is desperately trying to justify their own existence...

So what approach do they take? Attack God, He can't fight back.....

Not very much imagination.

A bit sad.

I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It appears to be a rather large advertisement for SUDDENREALITY.COM, but I wouldn't dismiss it as just that. Peculiar post and even more interesting articles found on the aforementioned site. If I didn't work 16/17 hour days, I would probably be engulfed in this by now, completely disregarding a reply to OP. Star and Flag, regardless; I'm sure these mean nothing to you, though.

I really enjoyed, "Humans hate asteroids, the spirit loves it."
To make the analogy of a sperm entering an egg and an asteroid entering a planet.

Will be returning to the mentioned site often.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by swash_buckle
The writer certainly seems like someone who just finished a psychology degree and is desperately trying to justify their own existence...

So what approach do they take? Attack God, He can't fight back.....

Not very much imagination.

A bit sad.

I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

Attacking god or attacking religion? There's a difference you know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join