It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
OP, you trying to call us stupid? Poor form, fella

Are you saying the human race isn't on the whole? I've done things I knew better not to do but did them anyways. 100% of the human race has done something idiotic and the majority will continue making the same mistakes over and over again. Are you saying the people on this site are an exception to that? That we somehow are holier than others and cannot be even marginally criticized?

link   
So who created the aliens if you are so smart

link   
Through the nonsensical, metaphorical, philosophical, paradoxical and seemingly intangible grasp of our writers method of writing I think I grasped something to think on for today regardless of the fact of him/her being right or not about any of it.

I have done my research into all areas the OP seems to hint to such as Sitchin related subjects and other areas like the alien interview for those that read it and know what I'm talking about.

Regardless of my view on the OP, as it is void of relevance, I felt like sharing and giving ample gratitude because now the rest of my day is going to be filled with thoughts on such abstract ideas, which I enjoy

Something I thought about though, metaphorically worth noting that is, is how earth is located.

Think of Alcatraz and how it is located like an island, as is earth. Way out in the middle of nowhere, away from everything with no way to explore very far past that island. Thus seems to be our planet, strategically and almost ironically located in the middle of nowhere as it concerns the life around us and such. Kind of like a prison would be located in order to keep isolation and quarantine successful as it were. Interesting to me at least.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom
Would make things a bit more enjoyable when you read tripe like that.

Ahh. One man's tripe is another man's treasure.

I thought it was a very interesting read....something to think about.

Star and flag for you, OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I quickly scrolled down after I started reading the firsts lines. Something that starts directly with life after death concepts cannot be good. I don't say that there is no life after death but usually people obsessed with it are retarded.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Threads like these remind me of how much ADD I have. So lets turn on "Swan Lake" by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky just highlight a few glaring moments of clarity between the rant.

All are mere illusions created from the magical element producing Earth soil…where worms are Kings and Queens.

"magical element"..... WHAT?! I thought only Keynesians believed in magic.

"invisible force" is another one the OP uses.

Them highly intellectual species that ignore millions who have photographed or videotaped a flying craft of unknown origin, or have reported interaction with beings not of the same human environment suit.

The same sarcastingly 'intellectual' beings are the people recording and witnessing these events.... the very same people who report interactions. It is not a safe assumption to assume the stupidity and deception of humanity while at the same time claiming that some claims and reports are true based on the matter of subject.

If it is ones basic assumption that aliens exist and have been altering events on Earth, just because someone claims to have been molested by an alien doesn't make it valid even within that reality tunnel.

Example: Person A believes in God. Person B tells person A that he saw God the other day. Is it wise on the part of 'A' to believe 'B' solely on the basis that 'A' believes that God exists? In the UFO debate this is exactly what happens, and it is unwise.

Yet, humans, the beings of superior intellect wait for OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION from those known to deceive.

I could give a crap about the official story. I just want empirical evidence and intellectual honesty from all sides on the subject of other-worldly beings and their close involvement with our planet and our species.

Your species is the most intellectually submissive of all creations on the Earth plane, even insects will instinctively recognize true danger, but not you, oh great human, who relies on television for truth, and not the obvious of what is apparent, you are too intellectual, and yet you fail to believe what your own eyes have seen.

Silly point... even a pig, an octopus, a dolphin, a dog, and a bonobo has no intellectual understanding of conspiracy. If they did, they would know that humans are conspiring to have the entire world blown apart. A pig, being a fairly intelligent animal, does not fight for its freedom even in a slaughter house.

Yet you hide the truth of your own wrong doings and seek to exploit another to justify your own fragile egos.

Swan lake, act two (favorite part coming)

Read any of my posts, threads, and rantings and you will know this to be false. There are many people like me on ATS. You assume we are a bunch of half-wit, statist, zealots when that cannot be more false.

Your proof of God and the Lord, the god of Israel in the Old and New Testament of the bible is before you, and is right underneath your nose.

So what you are saying is..... nothing.

I can summarize the entirety of your first post....

"You humans are stupid and are blind to the reality that all seemingly metaphysical happenings and even many scientific happenings on Mother Earth are the results of alien meddling. "

"Brevity is the soul of wit". More ATSers need to head this.

(post 1 complete)

edit: screw it. I am not going to bother going through the rest. I just read through the next two posts and realized Swan Lake isn't long enough. Basically, the OP says a bunch of stuff over and over that doesn't make sense or doesn't make a difference.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do you have proof or references or any sort of info that is documented and credible?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

LOL everybody here knows that!

This is ats, you know...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
People should seriously start posting cliffs at the end of ENORMOUS posts. I'm all for being interested in this subject, but there is no way I'm gonna read something this long, when there is a chance that it may lead nowhere like many threads like this have before.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

All human beings on the earth and the beings below, are scheduled to perish.

Sound like everything is going according as planned. Makes me wonder if the environmental suits of animals, plants and minerals will remain on Earth with the rest.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That was one of the most lame threads I have read on ATS. After reading it all and wasting a good 10 minutes of my life, I still have no idea what you want to say. What is your point? Could you not sum it up without dragging me through 3 pages of paranoid ramblings and utter nonsense.

I want my ten minutes back please.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Easy Brother. It's been a long few years for all of us!

Second Line, Thanks,

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

UPDATE

Im writting this for all members so they do not have to go through the mental pain of reading the OP. For your pleasure i submit to you:

Too Long Did Not Read version

tl;dr

Humans are bad do not blame jews, go to suddenreality.com and click on the research page.- 3 pages of insane condensed into one line

[edit on 21-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let's just say that they are beneath our feet ruling everything through groups here on the surface. What is the point? What would they gaining from the enslavement of us so secretively? If we are their slaves then what is it we do to empower them still? Why pop up periodically in a flying ship and incite wonder only to vanish? Why are we not bowing to them right now? Why would you have a race look up for salvation when you are actually down? I guess I just don't understand what the gain or advantage of any of this would be.

There is a problem: The human race is so vulnerable to any visiting race. If they studied us for just a short period of time it wouldn't take long for them to discover that if you use our religions, one could rule us no problem. Anyone claiming to be Jesus, Maitreya or any deity and could then back this up with advanced technology would have millions on there knees. Regardless of who they really were. I guess if (Jesus) did return then how would you really know it was him. If a being floated down without touching the earth and proclaimed he was the son of God or God himself then how many would just fall to the earth bowing? How do you correctly identify a deity? Replace (Jesus) with your own personal deity and ask yourself how you would know definitely that this is whom you been worshiping if you where confronted with them. As for those who would answer "the holy spirit would let me know" then I assure you that if someone appears to you mysteriously and claims to be your salvation you will have some weird sensations. Maybe mistaking that human sensation for the holy spirit.

Just my two cents worth.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well unlike most of the posters here who didn't bother to read what u have posted here, I did read the whole post(s).

And i have to say, that alot of it does resonate. Even though this post may come across negative, i think most can agree, that for a major change to take place on earth to force mankind to be more loving and concious, it may be viewed as negative to most, but some will see it as positive.

If a big asteroid was on it's way here, how would you view it? Would you freak out? or what? I think in some ways, it may be a positive event, as it could potentially end the corruption and negative frequencies on the earth etc.. Ya, it would suck cuz we'd be knocked back to the stone ages, but we'll survive. And would have a whole new understanding of our planet and the universe etc as a result of it im sure.

I would have to agree, that humans are still trying to figure out who they are, where they're from etc, because the answer is obviously been deliberately hidden from us.

In conclusion i would have to agree with the op when he says that the world and its human inhabitants are under the influence and control of "someone" or "something" that is invisible to us. What that really is, one can only guess. Even after years of research, i still have the same question. Why are we here, where did we come from and why is our world so filled with so much negativity. But at the same time, i still find myself in awe when i look at the beauty of life, the earth, and all its creatures.

Am i disappointed that i am controlled by an invisible entity, so that i have to live my life according to the orders of this invisible entity? You bet i am. But am i going to worry about it everyday? No.

I plan to live out my life as fully as i can possibly imagine. I live in harmony with the earth and all its creatures, the best that i can. Through meditation i send love and peace to all the universe, and i know deep inside, that even if there was an asteroid on its way here to destroy us, i have lived my life doing what i wanted, and enjoyed every second of it. The good and the bad. Life can be a wonderful experience if you choose to see it that way.
Even though we might not have total control of the physical plane, by understanding the invisible conciousness that resides in each and everyone of us, we can create our own little realities that we wish to experience.

If you "choose" to see doom and gloom in your future, then you will most definitely experience that in your future. But if you "choose" to see your future in a more positive light, then you will indeed experience that, imho.

Good read OP. Even though it was a bit long, it was interesting. No i don't require proof to understand what you are saying. I don't see the point. I think there's enough information out there, that could back up the points u make anyways. I think that even though each of us live in this collective reality together, we each experience our own individual realities at the same time.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I read your whole post, It is almost cult like as I can picture a man speaking to people who follow him just before they all drink the cool-aid.

So if this is the truth, what is the point of anything? is it nothing? should I just kill myself now? what are you trying to convey here? If all of what you wrote is true, there is nothing one can do except go on with life, hope for the best, then die.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why do you say stuff like "You humans" as if you aren't in fact a human yourself? Have you not fully evolved from your monkey "environmental suit" yet?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Hello Unleashed68-

Why point the finger at "ALL" humans? Are you not human? Is not "God" "ALL" things? I will be honest, I did not read your whole post. I did however read enough to understand you are angry. Should you get angry at an animal because it does not do what "You" tell it too? Is that not after all, trying to make yourself "God" over others? Is that not "Gods" job? Please learn to not judge others for only "God" can judge. If you try and judge others then you are trying to be something you are not, "God". Although we are all part of "God" that does not me we judge "God". Who are we to tell "God" what to do?

Lead your life as best as you can. Everyone, and everything, learns through experience. So experience your life as you choose. You can be angry at the world for not doing what you want, or you can lead your life as best as you can by your actions. In the end, isn't it really all about being happy?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I found it misinformed in most places, meh in the rest - but with an overall arrogance and "don't blame the jews" feel that makes me feel this is another one of those well thought out sock-puppet Megaphone posts.

1/10 trolling
0/10 ingenuity
10/10 boring and way too long.

No S+F, this was as dreadfully bland as a 14 hour insurance presentation.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
dahangit....like i have posted before...the creation is not to be worshipped....we worship the creator, my brother...no flagg no star no sirr

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join